Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-01-2009, 04:53 PM   #541
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

How the same facebook messages go round and round and a fucking round.

I wouldn't mind but they are all either

do not add so and so

Or this person has (insert fatal diseease) please pass this on.

No, why should I...these people don't really exist so why should I bother...grrrr
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:37 AM   #542
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I must be the only person who doesnt do facebook. I have it and all..and only go on when I get an email alert for a message.

Anyways...I have a huge problem with regretful things you do that come and bite you in the ass time an TIME again.

I think its just maybe a matter of perception. I fooled around with this ex-con back in January. People wont let me forget it. A guy I was talking to recently asked me about it. I NEED to move or something because apparently I have a repution that I never knew about, and people are still talking about it. GET ME OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! People have nothing better to do than talk. Seriously. Ok, I know I made a bad lapse in judgment and it cost me a chance with a guy who I was really into at the time. Ok, I understand that, I got over it, it is what it is, and it was SIX MONTHS AGO, but why is a guy that didnt even know me when that happened asking me about it? I cant believe people have nothing better to do then tell everyone else who I messed with. Why? Why do people care about what I do?

I mean, shit...nowadays women can take in boy toys and mess around and nobody says anything. Yet I decide its ok for me to mess around once, and people talk shit. I cant believe people talk so much! Am I really that awesome that people cant get my name out of their mouths?? That must be it.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 06-03-2009 at 01:28 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:52 AM   #543
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

CHI,it sounds like a cliche but,if he had a problem with something in your past then...well ..you know your better than that!

OK,I've got a problem with people I know who just won't let the past die.
If I wanted to be reminded of my mistakes,I'd just still be making them!

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:42 AM   #544
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've got a problem with people that are so full of it (with the overly self confidence and everything).

So you're walking around the mall and you happen to encounter the same person unintentionally at several different locations throughout the mall.
Then the bitch calls you a creeper/stalker etc. etc.
Oh my god, like who the fuck would want to stalk you?
Get over your fucking self.

And also

I've got a problem with people who don't txt back, e-mail back etc. etc.
(It only takes 2 seconds to respond with an F U instead of ignoring).
Flavanostars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:11 AM   #545
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've got a problem with people who do other people's dirty work and think their hands are clean.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:23 PM   #546
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've got a problem with fat cunts that drive about in clapped out old Jags thinking they're Phil fucking Mitchell. If you was anything special you'd have a new Jag, not a dodgy old one, and your fat ugly cow of a wife would have a real sun tan, not one out of a bottle.

Besides, you fucking moron, don't you know I'm the one who ran Phantom off the road? Beware!!!!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:40 PM   #547
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I've got a problem with people who do other people's dirty work and think their hands are clean.
One of them days
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:58 PM   #548
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

I'VE GOT a problem with...Kobe Bryant making this face last night.

I mean i was very happy the Lakers CRUSHED the Orlando Magic but i could have done without the face.

Here is a classic Kobe moment...

"How does my knee taste Shane Battier?"

Last edited by theDarkOne; 06-05-2009 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Why do you care?What's it to you?.PISS OFF!!!
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:31 PM   #549
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Those cunts in parliament, who still persist in telling us what the British public wants. That's not their fucking job. We tell them what we want, it's their job to get a fucking grip and deliver.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-05-2009, 06:04 PM   #550
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Those cunts in parliament, who still persist in telling us what the British public wants. That's not their fucking job. We tell them what we want, it's their job to get a fucking grip and deliver.
Sorry to see your government is just as fucked as ours. By the way, how do you feel about that new law where they're going to shove a camera up everyone in Britain's ass so they can bust you if you commit sodomy? I mean, your ass is the only place they don't yet have a camera yes?
Old 06-05-2009, 06:31 PM   #551
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I think the Stali, erm I mean the Labour Party are working on a thought reading technique, so investment in arsecam is pointless as the technology will soon be obsolete. Soon we won't even be able to think about sodomy.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-05-2009, 09:03 PM   #552
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I think the Stali, erm I mean the Labour Party are working on a thought reading technique, so investment in arsecam is pointless as the technology will soon be obsolete. Soon we won't even be able to think about sodomy.
An crap. So shall we go no doubt.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:32 AM   #553
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Fucking television. Wankers.

I've just been informed that the England game is only to be shown on Satelite television this afternoon. It's a fucking conspiracy I'm telling you. The fucking BBC will be treating us to free viewing of that England hating cunt Andy Murray all fucking summer, as if anybody wants to watch that bollocks anyway. But England playing? In the World Cup? Our fucking national game I might add. Oh no, you have to pay if you want to watch it, or fuck off down the pub and miss half the game anyway because you have to stand outside in the fucking rain to smoke a fag.

Wouldn't fucking happen if Englishmen were in charge of England. And those Scots have the fucking nerve to complain about how we oppress them!

It's fucking war I tell you!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-06-2009, 11:56 AM   #554
snarkopo
It's been fun

The Cat,, again

I have no idea what the hell got into her this morning but my legs look like I ran naked through a cactus patch. Apparently I did not get up when she wanted and my legs and feet were fair game. Needle claws piercing through the blankets, teeth vs my toes. I simply don't have enough band-aids.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:41 PM   #555
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
my legs look like I ran naked through a cactus patch.

What a visual!!!!
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:14 PM   #556
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
...fat ugly cow of a wife would have a real sun tan, not one out of a bottle.
Actually, she is quite a smart broad by not exposing herself to the UVB rays which age you really fast and the damage is irreversible. Even though I do prefer my milky porcelain-like complexion, people said I should get some color, so it came out of a bottle. There is no way I will go out in the sun and bring age to my face. "Fake" tanning is the safest and cosmetically smarter way to get a nice glow. I have not gotten a "real" tan in more than 4 years and I still look 22. Sunscreen is a must and you should always wear a hat and protective clothing. The sun is our skins worst enemy if exposed for too long.

Also, why is it the most annoying, stupid guys cant lose your number while the guys you really want dont try at all?? It always happens that way doesnt it?

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 06-06-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Old 06-07-2009, 05:55 PM   #557
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Cosmetically smart is not ending up looking like your mother mated with a satsuma.

You know when you've been tangoed....

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-07-2009, 10:30 PM   #558
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Lightbulb On the other hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Also, why is it the most annoying, stupid guys cant lose your number while the guys you really want dont try at all?? It always happens that way doesnt it?
or...

The stupid cunt who runs all over town giving out a fake phone number to every swinging dick who says "Hey Baby"...

And the fake number is MINE...

No Motherfucker, for the TENTH time - there is no Fucking Janice at this number, you stupid asshole...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:19 PM   #559
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Next time that happens, say, "yes this is Janice" and see what happens. At least have fun with it.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:30 PM   #560
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Shots in your mouth.

Shots in your arm I have no problem with! On the ass? Painful for a little while and maybe a little sore for a few days. Hip? Same thing.

But the mouth...ugh...

The sad part is, I could avoid the shots in my mouth very easily - by brushing my teeth more and not getting cavities! But nooooo, I have to be absent minded and forget from time to time.

Back to the shots in the mouth, I. Hate. Them. So. Much!

Yet you need the Novocaine (or whatever dentists use) so that your mouth doesn't writhe in agony as the dentist works on your cavities...or pulls a tooth.

Still, it's a pain to get those dang shots straight into your gums. My gums get sore for days, and sometimes a friggen canker sore appears on the injection site, making the area even more painful for a few weeks.

So when I go to the dentist, the drill isn't the thing I'm afraid of! It's the friggen shot before the drill!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote