Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-08-2009, 04:49 AM   #1
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete
Default Consequences

This is a little darker then my usual fair, hope you like it.

Consequence...A story of what happens when you prank call the wrong person...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:54 AM   #2
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wayne and Demi had the usual older sister younger brother relationship, awful. Having a father who buggered off when Wayne was one and Demi was six didn’t help any either.

Julie, their mum, did all she could to bring them up the right way, to instil good values in them, and to be fair The eighteen year old Demi was a credit to her, kind, hard working, always willing to help out around the house, contributing money from her meagre part-time earnings to help out. Wayne, on the other hand, he was a handful by the time he was thirteen, either drunk or stoned, a malicious bullying little bastard with an evil streak, until he learned that actions have consequences above and beyond what he could ever imagined.

The night everything changed for him started out like any other, Julie was working the night shift stacking shelves at the local Tesco’s, Demi had been left in charge, baby sitting her little brother, who had been grounded again, this time for putting rocks through a neighbours windows.

Demi did all she could to keep Wayne indoors, but, if he wouldn’t listen to his mum, what chance would she have?

“You are not going out” she told him “mum said...”

“she’s fucking not here is she” he retorted, as part of argument that had been going on for at least an hour, virtually since their mums car had pulled away from the house.

Wayne looked at his friends, his ‘crew’ for support “I’m off, bye bitch” as he turned away, she grabbed him by the arm and SLAP her palm went across his face, much to the sniggering and amusement of the watching teenagers, his face reddened up, as much from embarrassment as from the slap, which truth be told, wasn’t that hard. “I’ll fix you later bitch” he said through gritted teeth as he turned and left, spying and then snatching Demi’s mobile from the side, knowing that as the landline had been cut off and anyway, the phone was broke, she would not be able to contact his mum, or any of her ‘bitch’ friends for a chat.

As he walked out, another idea came to him, quickly punching in some numbers, “hi I want to place an order...” to the voice that answered.

Joe had had a bad day, a couple of prank calls had sent him to addresses that didn’t exist, and at one that did, he got back to his van to find that someone had let down a couple of his tires, so it was safe to say, that he was getting more and more pissed off and frustrated, a boiling rage just beneath the surface. So it was safe to say that he was not going to take anymore hassle from the next prank call, which was not good news for our poor Demi.

Demi was just sitting there a hour later, still fuming at her brother, when there was a knock on the door, going to the door, shouting through “forgot your key again” she wrenched the door opening, seeing not her brother, but a guy holding several pizzas in those red thermal bags universally used by pizza parlours the world over.

“Here’s your pizza’s love” the man said “Two ham and mushroom, one vegetarian and one pepperami. Oh” he said picking up a bag with one hand, while trying to balance the pizzas in his arms “here’s your drinks and deserts. That’ll be £48.23”

She looked at him with shock and astonishment, “I didn’t order any pizzas” she finally said. He looked at her with anger in his eyes “this is 12 Cromwell Heights; you’re Demi Watson and your mobile number is...” rattling off her number. “Yes” she replied “but I didn’t order any pizzas” and with that she started to close the door, only to find that he had put his foot in the way.
“Wait a fucking minute Demi” he spat out menacingly “you have admitted that I have all your details right, how the fuck did I get them if you hadn’t rung them through. Now give me the fucking money forty fucking eight fucking pounds and twenty fucking three pee. NOW.” He roared at her.
“I didn’t order them, I don’t know how you got my details and I haven’t got that much money” she started to sob “please go, please please leave me alone. Someone is p...p...playing tricks on us” He looked her up and down, taking her in for the first time.

Demi, was more cute then what you would beautiful, slim, almost boyishly figured, and being dressed in a pink love heart patterned T shirt and matching pyjama bottoms, with her face framed with shoulder length blonde hair only enhanced the fact.

He pushed her into the hallway, “I don’t believe you and if you haven’t got any money, maybe we can work out something” “Leave or I call the police” she said, his hand come up and smacked her across the face “call the bill, call the fucking old bill” as she moved back, she reached to where she had put her phone when she had come in from work, finding it missing she turned and tried to run, but the man dropped the pizzas on the floor, and chased her, catching up before she was fully in the living room.

Grabbing her by the waist, he threw on onto the sofa and looked down at her for a heartbeat before he sat down on her legs, grabbing her shirt by the waist and pulled it up, past her belly, up above her small, braless A cup breasts, then over her head to be thrown onto the floor. She tried to struggle, tried to push him off, but he was too big, too strong, and too full of rage. His hands started to move all over her body, squeezing her breasts, twisting and pinching her nipples. One of his hands started to travel down her body, down towards her groin, starting to pull down the waist of her bottoms when, with one last attempt of defiance she managed to slap him, her finger nails drawing blood, but instead of forcing him to stop his assault, it served only to enrage him more.

His hands let go of her body, and slapped her back, once, twice, a third time, splitting her lip, she could feel the iron taste of her blood on her tongue. She now knew, if she had harboured any doubts, what he meant by ‘other ways to pay’, the realisation that she was going to be raped brought more tears to her, tears that started to stream down her cheeks “please god no” she begged “I’m still a virgin. Not that please, anything but that, let me borrow your phone and I’ll get the money somehow” but it was to no avail, she could feel the hardness of his erection, and she knew that he was too far, but she had to try one last appeal “look, let me get the money, I promise I won’t go to the police, on my mother’s life I won’t” but he just looked at her, anger in his eyes.

“You should have thought of that earlier” was all he said in reply as he continued on with assault, he went back to pulling down her bottoms, exposing her little girlie panties, and then the top of her legs, suddenly, with a snap, he grabbed and ripped the panties of, throwing them into the corner and exposing her naked pussy, topped with a small amount of pubic hair, to his gaze.

He roughly inserted a finger inside her “tight, which is a good thing, dry, which isn’t” he taunted her “well for you anyway”. He withdrew his finger and undid his jeans, standing up; he pushed them and his boxer shorts to the ground, allowing Demi to get the first look at his erect cock, its size, while not large, was still enough to frighten the poor girl. His put his hand to his face and spat into his palm, then used this to lubricate himself, repeating this several times, all the while the girl just laid there in defeat, too scared to protest.

He pulled her bottoms off, throwing them to land in the corner next to her panties, opened her legs, and then laid down on top of her, his cock at the entrance to her virgin pussy. “Well, looks like I get to pop your cherry love” he said cruelly, she shuddered at his words and the touch of his body. She shook her head silently, no not like this, a voice screamed inside her head, this is not how she was supposed to lose her virginity, it was supposed to be romantic, like in the films she watched as a girl with her mum. Yet it was not to be.

She could feel the head of his cock nudging her entrance, then, without another word, and lacking any gentleness, he thrust all the way in. She thought she was going to explode with the pain shooting through her lower body. She could hear a voice, far off, screaming, howling with agony; it took the man clamping a hand over her mouth, causing fresh agony from where he had hit her earlier, to make her realise that this voice, and the scream, was coming from her lips.

“Shut the fuck up” he hissed, as he thrust away.

He withdrew his hand from her, but before she had a chance to say anything, to beg him to stop, he replaced his hand with his lips, crushing against hers, painfully hitting the cuts, his tongue trying to force its way into her mouth, she opened slightly, and the tongue entered her. She could taste what he had had to eat; she could taste cigarettes on him, could smell stale tobacco on his breath, and all the while he continued thrusting into her, his cock plunging back and forth, rubbing painfully up against her pussy muscles, for even with the spit he had rubbed onto his cock, she was still dry.

She could feel the cock working against her internal muscles, thrusting back and forth, his hips grinding into her as she just laid there. His hands worked all over her body, playing with her, her breasts, her arse.

“You love this don’t you slut, you wanted this, that’s why you answered the door, that’s why you pretended to place a fake order. Bet you planned this all along, you fucking slut” his words brought more tears to her eyes. “Oh yeah slut, you’re nice and tight.”

She could see the anger and lust in his eyes, she tried to shut her own, tried to block out what he was doing, but he pinched her nipples causing her to reopen her eyes.

He carried on thrusting in and out, and then suddenly he gave a little shudder and she could fill him filling her with his cum, load after load. She felt a fresh panic rise through her, oh my god she realised, he hadn’t used a condom, what if she got pregnant, or worse, what if he had some kind of disease, and STD.

She could feel the hardness in her subside, and his cum drip off his cock onto her thighs as he withdrew from her pussy, to combine with the cum that was leaking out of her.

She slowly, hesitantly looked up into his smiling face, looking at the rapist. Hoping that he would leave, but he didn’t, he just pulled up his jeans and boxers, leaving the zip undone. Then he walked to the corner, picked up her ripped panties and her pyjama bottoms, putting the panties in his pocket “for luck” he said and then used the bottoms to clean his cock. “Sex” he smirked as he spoke “always leaves me needing a piss”. She looked at him “the bathroom is down the hall” “nah, won’t bother with that” and he promptly urinated into the material of her pyjamas “ah that’s better”.

All she could do was lay there, open mouthed with shock. How far was this man willing to go to degrade her, rape and now use her clothing as a toilet? Fresh tears run down her cheeks, as he looked at her one last time, and left.
She gathered up her top and held it to her, sobs racking her body.

And this was how she was found by her mother a couple of hours later, still crying, still in shock.

It took her mum a couple of hours to get the full story out of her, the story of the pizza man, and the rape. It was during this talk that Wayne made his way home, and then all hell broke loose.

His mum kept him in the hallway at first while he tried to deny having the phone and ringing the order through, but once she pulled out her one phone and dialled Demi’s number, he came clean. ‘Well’ he thought ‘it’s not like much happened’, it was at this moment his sister walked out of the living room, fresh clothes around her, two women police officers in tow, a wretched, broken look on her face, until she looked at him, and then her look went cold full of hatred “what happened?” he asked, and after his mum told him, he did one thing he had never done before, well not at least since he was a little child, he cried, he howled, he begged forgiveness from his family, but he knew that it would be a long time before he would receive that, if he ever received it at all.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:50 PM   #3
knightlover001
Privileged Member

knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good story Buddy.

Please Visit my Threads.

Ethnic Rape : Indian, Asian and western mainstream

Knightlover001 Jokes Collection

Story : The Lace of Lust

ENJOY.

knightlover001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:04 PM   #4
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pete,

The starkly realistic portrayal and the bleak tone have lent themselves well to the seriousness of this piece. I truly believe that this is an outstanding effort that should be applauded.

Aptly named as there are consequences for the reader as well. A very thought provoking story which I am glad to have read.

5 Stars and + Rep.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #5
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Enjoyed reading the story. One moral might be "Ones pleasure is anothers nightmare".
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:09 AM   #6
pervipete

Thanks guys and girl...

I'm glad you liked it, and thanks for the rep.

As for the tone Flesh, it came from the charectors, mainly the relationship between the two siblings, and the fact that I didn't think Demi would be one of those to cum during the rape, or find any pleasure at all, and the fact that the rapist was full of rage that evening.

As for the way it ended, I would be very surprised if that wasn't the reaction, knowing that your actions put your sister through this, well, you would have to be downright evil not to react like that.