Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-05-2007, 04:40 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default Melinda's Tale

NOTICE:

It is strongly recommended that you read The Kidnapping Trilogy and The Masked Marauder before reading this story. All of these stories are connected.

The Kidnapping Trilogy starts off with The Hunter, which can be found here

The Masked Marauder can be found here

This story is part 5 of The Kidnapping Chronicles.

Important Notes:

-Originally I had Melinda express the hope that her sister Hannah would someday read it. That was a mistake on my part. Hannah died in the story LK. By having Melinda wish that Hannah would one day read it implies that she's alive. She isn't.

-There has been some editing with the third chapter. If you have read the third chapter, read it again. The editing was minor, I simply made the third chapter a bit longer while abandoning the next two chapters after it.

-The chapter list has changed. 50 chapters have been condensed to 30, which have further been condensed down to 26 chapters. The number and title of chapters will vary. UPDATE! The chapter list is now the final one (yay!) There are 20 chapters including the prologue and epilogue.

Introduction:

The Wizzard of Oz is one of the best movies of all time and many people know of it. But not many people have heard of Greggory McGuire (i hope i didn't misspell his name, lol) and his book Wicked. Wicked is basically the viewpoint of The Wicked Witch of the West. The book portrays her as the good person and everyone else evil. Now, how does that pertain to this story? Well, after writing The Kidnapping Trilogy, I asked myself what would Melinda Warren's point of view be like? Thus, we have Melinda's Tale!

Chapter List

Prologue

Chapter 1
Lesbian Sisters

Chapter 2
Call of the Society

Chapter 3
Failure, Victory, and Triumph

Chapter 4
Final Exam

Chapter 5
Mistakes

Chapter 6
The Mind Machine

Chapter 7
Bill Warren

Chapter 8
Betrayed!

Chapter 9
The Assassins

Chapter 10
Mind Over Murder

Chapter 11
Rise of The Hunter

Chapter 12
Death's Shadow

Chapter 13
Secret Rape

Chapter 14
Rise of Huntress

Chapter 15
A Lost Chapter of The Hunter

Chapter 16
Huntress' Downfall

Chapter 17
Another Lost Chapter

Chapter 18
Mira's Mistake

Epilogue.

Prologue

I can no longer live in pain and suffering. Many things have happened to me throughout the years and I am going to kill myself. I cannot do it without writing my story. I hope someday my sister's minion Molly reads it and comes to her senses about the atrocities and injustices I have received over the years....I'm getting ahead of myself. I guess I should start at the beginning of it all...

In the year 1980 the Society of Lesbian Kidnappers in Texas made a huge mistake that exposed part of the Society. Police were fooled into thinking it was a cult with only 20 members. The leader of the Society was very, very angry at the ten who survived and they were dealt with harshly. The Society continued to operate in secret with no members in Texas for a few years. Then, in 1982, the leader decided to recruit thirteen members into the Society from Texas and train them in New Orleans. She wanted lesbians who were not afraid to explore their sexual desires. This is where I come in. I am Melinda Warren and this is my story.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 05-28-2009 at 02:25 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 05:35 PM   #2
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

Oooohhh I've read like the first 30 pages of Wicked... I meant to read more, but I never got around to it.

Story sounds interesting so far ;p.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:20 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

For me Wicked was a love/hate book. I loved some parts of it and I hated some parts of it. Overall I thought it was a good read. Not the best, but not the worst.

anyway...

Chapter 1
Lesbian Sisters

The story begins in the year 1982. I was 21 at the time. My older sister Lana was 26 and my younger sister Hannah had just turned 18. We were all living in my nice house near Sunray and our parents lived in Waco.
I was told the leader picked the three of us to join the Society because of our incestual relationship. Oh I remember the best one we ever had was right before we joined the Society.
I had just finished taking a shower and my body was very wet. Hannah and Lana saw me coming out of the shower naked and that brought them in the mood. We never had to tell each other when we wanted to explore the other's sexual fantasies. Our bond was very strong back then.
My sisters beckoned me into Hannah's room and my heart fluttered with excitement. The three of us lay down on the bed with me in the middle. Hanna was on my left and Lana was on my right. They both slid a finger into my pussy and I instantly became wet. Moaning, I slid a finger into both of their cunts and felt them slowly become wet. Each sister then took their free hand and rubbed my breast. I was in such a heightened state of pleasure that I knew nothing else. My pussy got wetter and wetter and wetter and my nipples became hard with each rub.
Wordlessly, I traded places with Hannah and the same procedure was repeated. Hannah moaned louder than I did and my pussy got even wetter from her moans and her fingers inside me. Her breast always felt good to rub and that day it was extra soft and beautiful.
Hannah then traded places with Lana and Lana moaned the loudest out of all of us. Her beatuiful breasts rose and fell with each moan even with our hands groping them.
Next came Triangle Position...I forget the real name for it, but that's what we always called it. We had to do it on the floor because there wasn't enough room on the bed to spread out. I licked Lana's pussy, she was licking Hannah's, Hannah was licking mine, and we formed a triangle on the floor. Our moans filled the air as our tongues went deeper and deeper and deeper into each other's pussies. In this position, we never know who cums first. I felt Lana cum before me and as her sweet, sweet juices flowed into my mouth I came into Hanna's mouth. We all gave out a lustful, animal like moan as juices continued to flow out of our pussies.
We lay there on the floor for quite some time, our tongues never leaving each other's beautiful cunts. Every now and then, one of us would cum, sending the other two over the edge and cumming as well. We sometimes did this well into the night and the next day. This particular day I heard a sound outside.
"What was that?"
"I didn't hear anything. Lana, did you?"
"No....wait someone's out there!"
Well we were obviously freaked out because no one knew we sisters had an incestual relationship. We didn't care what the town thought of us, but we knew that if our parents ever found out it would be the end of our wonderful lives. I would probably have to stay here by myself while my other two sisters would be forced to live with my parents.
When no word got to us about the mysterious stranger, we forgot all about it. We continued to live our lives until the day our lives changed forever. It was the day Lesbian Kidnappers called us to join them.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 08-15-2007 at 10:42 AM.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:02 PM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 2
Call of the Society

November 1, 1983 is a day I remember well. They came for us that day, and we were pleasuring each other again.

I lay on the bed and Hannah started licking my already wet pussy. Lana groped my breast. This was my favorite type of incest, when two sisters gave pleasure to the third. I moaned in sheer bliss as my nipples grew hard and my pussy became wetter and wetter.
Then they came. Right before I reached a wonderful orgasm, four people crashed through different windows in the house.
Lana ran to see what the multiple crashes were. She gave a short, cut off scream. Her scream seemed to awaken Hannah from a deep slumber. She searched for something to defend herself with when three of them came inside. The fourth was busy with Lana.
One of them was naked, the rest had black cat suits on. They quickly overpowered Hannah, brought her down, and tied her arms tight with strong rope.
Meanwhile, I continued to lay on the bed, unsure of what to do. Bondage was always a fantasy of mine. I had wanted to explore it with my sisters, but always forgot to because whenever I remembered about talking to them we were usually performing incestual relations. Anyway, they noticed how I did not struggle and the nude one talked to me.

"Are you not frightened?"
"A little."
By this time the fourth person came in carrying Lana. She had a bump on her head and was knocked out, but it looked like she wasn't too badly hurt.
"And you're not going to attack us?"
"Should I? Should I waste energy attacking you when I know I will lose."
One of the women in black cat suits spoke next, "you are a clever one and will probably make a great agent."
"What are you talking about?"
"You idiot" said a different woman, "we aren't supposed to tell them anything until we get to the base!"
The fully nude woman then spoke up, "No. We can tell her."
"Tell me only if you agree to untie my sisters."
"A bold request. Why should we comply?"
"Because there is no need to restrain us. You clearly do not want to harm us, otherwise you would have done so."
"But Melinda, they hurt Lana!"
"No Hannah, they didn't hurt her. She might be knocked out, but it's probably because they had trouble restraining her. Am I right?"
"Yes."
"So why not release my sisters and we can have a talk in the living room."

Minutes later, we all sat down with large glasses of water. Lana was still unconscious and I understood the problem of keeping her unrestrained. I sat by her on the couch in case she freaked out when she woke up.
"Before we talk, I would like for your followers to take off their black clothing."
"You imputent little..."
"Easy now. They will not take off their clothing so we can prevent exposure. I am not the leader of these women. The leader is elsewhere."
"I see you have a lot to tell me."
"Indeed I do."
"Well, start at the beginning."
"I cannot, for that would take too long. Instead I am giving you a small nutshell of what we do. We are an elite Society called Lesbian Kidnappers."
"Lesbian Kidnappers? Wasn't that the cult that got busted three years ago?"
"Yes and no. The women in Texas made a big mistake, exposing part of the Society and we fixed it to where it appeared to be a cult. We are nation wide and we fufil our wildest sexual kidnapping fantasies."
"Wow."
"Yes. Would you like to join the Society?"
I looked over at Lana, who had finally awaken. Both sisters looked at me. They nodded at me, trusting my judgement.
"Yes."
"Perfect. We will leave immediately."
"May I ask where we are going?"
"New Orleans, Louisiana. And all of your questions will be answered once we get there by our leader."

Oh I was excited. Hannah seemed excited also, but for the first time in my life I could not read Lana's emotions. She seemed distant from me and I was surprised. My surprise for her lasted a moment, overrun by the excitement of exploring lesbianism and kidnapping. I hoped a lot of bondage was involved and that I would get to play the victim every now and then!

Little did I know that they all would eventually betray me.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-15-2007, 10:41 AM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 3
Failure, Victory, Triumph

It turns out we could not take our first test as planned because the leader of the Society had fallen ill. I don’t know if that caused Lana’s doubts of the Society to fully manifest itself or not, but regardless of how they were formed she had them and it affected her greatly. I could practically feel her doubts increase each day. Finally, we were all called to take our test. The thirteen of us finally met and the names of the others were Ana Lewis, Erin Roe, Betty Davis, Whitney Rambie, Ashley Henley, Stephanie Reed, Amy Wilson, Brianna Gonzalez, Mayra Arellano, and Santa Blanco.
After we met, the leader said a few words.
“Welcome to the Society of Lesbian Kidnappers. You will all watch each other during the first test. This test will determine whether or not you are fit to become a full member of the Society. Good luck.”
I remember glancing at Lana and I could feel the fear radiating from her. Sure, I was nervous too but she seemed unusually afraid as if something bad would happen. I smiled at my older sister and told her we would all get through the test.
“Your test is to see how well you would perform in kidnapping attempts. Minor mistakes are acceptable in this test, but be warned that continued mistakes will result in expulsion from the Society. A major mistake in this test is unacceptable. Now, who would like to go first?”
To my surprise, Lana stepped forward. If the leader was surprised to see someone come forward so quickly she didn’t show it. We slowly walked to different rooms in the huge mansion and finally made it to our destination.
“Your test, Lana Wilkinson, is to kidnap one of our agents inside this room. You may use any method necessary to retrieve her to this door. Any questions?”
“N-n-no.”
“Good luck.”
My concern for Lana at that time had completely manifested itself. She looked pale and her body language clearly told me she would rather be doing something else right now. The leader continued to show no interest in Lana’s unwilling heart nor did she show that she even knew of it. Before I could give Lana another supporting hug or thought, we were ushered into a room that overlooked the test area.
“…will happen?”
“Huh? Sorry Hannah I wasn’t paying attention.”
“I asked you if you thought something bad might happen.”
“I hope not.”
Whispers bounced around the room when we all saw the test area. It was humongous and cleverly looked as if it were outdoors. We had an aerial view of a neighborhood street. But where was Lana? After searching for a while, we saw her standing at the doorway, not moving. The leader showed her first signs of displeasure from the behavior and I was more worried than ever about Lana. Finally, she moved, but it was as if her joints were made of rusty hinges.
“Come on Lana, do the test!”
She finally moved away from the door and right away I saw a mistake that she made. There was equipment by the door and it looked like she should have taken off her clothes and switched with the black cat suit next to the door. If she uses the black cat suit it would be harder for hair and skin cells to be deposited at the crime scene.
No sooner than I realized her first mistake I saw yet another one.
“Lana, come on use your head. Don’t walk around in the streetlights! No one needs to see you in those houses!”
My whispers fell upon dead ears as Lana foolishly peered through one of the windows of the house, fully exposed to anyone who would happen to peer out their window or walk out of a house.
“Lana, what are you doing?” I asked as she kicked the door of the house down. I sighed in frustration at her utter lack of common sense. Breaking down a door would definitely allow the whole neighborhood to hear! I conjectured that in a neighborhood with the houses close together like this it would be safer to look for an open window or pick the lock on the back door. It was ok to crash through the windows of our house because we essentially live in the middle of nowhere.
Suddenly a scream penetrated the night. From what Lana told me, she had reached the bed of her victim wondering how exactly to grab her. She decided to grab her wrists, but didn’t think to cover her victim’s mouth. A foolish mistake since it caused the penetrating scream. Lana then struggled with her victim for a while but she wasn’t strong enough to subdue her. Finally Lana ran from the room.
We saw Lana run away from the house and the victim chasing her. Lana ran wildly back towards the door with the woman who was supposed to be her victim still chasing her. The leader sighed in frustration and we all met Lana a few minutes later.
“Where should I begin? Someone tell me what went wrong.”
“Well first,” I said, “she didn’t change clothes. If she had put on a black cat suit then she would have blended into the night and the risk of DNA evidence would be lowered significantly.”
“Well done Melinda. Anyone else see something wrong that Lana did?”
“She broke the door down,” said Hannah.
“Exactly. In a neighborhood such as this, silence and surprise are one of our best weapons. If the home were in a secluded area, then suddenly breaking the door down or a window might be acceptable depending on the circumstances.”
The conversation continued and each of us found something wrong about Lana’s performance. Lana just stood there, her expression blank. It remained blank when she was informed that she could never become part of the Society. While another woman was taking her test, I got the chance to talk to Lana before she left for home.
“What happened during your test?”
“I failed, that’s what happened.”
“But you didn’t even try!”
“You’re right Melinda. Don’t you think this is too good to be true?”
“What do you mean?”
“They tell us we are exploring our sexual fantasies, but why do we have to go through so much?”
“You didn’t have to take the test or agree to join the Society. I don’t speak for all three of us.”
“That’s not the point, I was happy with the idea of exploring my sexual fantasies, but something just seems wrong about all of this.”
“I thought you had kidnapping fantasies.”
“It’s not that, it’s the women who took us here. There’s something wrong about them. Plus it seems as if the tests are made to train us. We might be throwing our lives away and becoming slaves!”
“Lana, that’s ridiculous.”
I had more to say to my sister, but she left when a naked woman, the same one who broke into our house, took her to go home. I sighed in frustration towards Lana. She had missed out on so much throughout her life and this is yet another good thing she carelessly decided to throw away.
"Hannah, you are next."
We all watched Hannah as she quickly and quietly took the woman from the house. The leader commended her on a job well done. Then it was my turn. I was faster than any of the other prospective agents and made no mistakes. The leader was very impressed with my work.
"Well done Melinda. I think you might have a future in this Society."
"Really? Thank you so much."
"Don't mention it. Keep up the good work and there may be high rewards for you."

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 08-05-2008 at 08:13 PM.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:53 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 4
Final Exam

We didn't take our final exam until much much later. There were many more tests we had to take that focused on different areas. I excelled in most of them. Hannah took the lead on the tests that I didn't excel in. I predicted Hannah and I would be formidable agents and would pass our final exam easily.

The final exam was simple. All of us got together and partially decided the targets for ourselves. Our choices were the 13 members of the Society who made the mistake of exposing the Society to the world. The mission was to capture the woman alone and bring them back here for further instruction. We had figured long ago that we would eventually be sent after the 13.

With our assignments picked, we all left Louisiana. I had more people wish me luck than any other. Out of all the targets, mine had gone the furthest. She was in Winnipeg, Canada. It was actually her mansion that the leader of the Society deemed a safe house should the Society be exposed again, but I'm jumping ahead of the tale.

The woman's name didn't interest me. I can't recall if I never learned it or if I just don't remember it. Anyway, once I saw the mansion the woman was living in I knew there was trouble for me ahead. The mansion was huge! It wouldn't be easy breaking into that thing. It would be difficult to transport the target back to Louisiana. I sat in my car wondering how I could pull this off.

Fortune was on my side that day, though i did not know it. She came to the car in a casual manner. I almost lost my composure. Before I could think of a lie to keep suspicion away from me she spoke.

"Are you the maid I sent for?"
"Maid? Oh, yes right I am. I just wanted to see the place before I start working."
"Ah, I thought that's why you were here. You're a little...older than I expected."
"Well how young did you expect?"
"About 18 or 19, but no matter, I'm sure you'll do fine Miss...?"
"Jane, Mary Jane."
"Nice to meet you. You will live in the mansion. I find that more effective than having a maid that drives over here. I will provide you with whatever cleaning supplies you need and you can start today if you'd like."
"Yes, I would like that. Thank you."

It was easy to take the role of maid in the woman's mansion. Of course, I had to get rid of the real maid that showed up. It was a simple matter of telling her that she was too late and the job had already been filled by me. It was also easy to gain the ex agent's trust. I guess she figured that since she was far away from the Society no one would go after her. I proved her wrong.

After about a month of cleaning this woman's home, I simply tossed a bag over her head while she slept. I had wanted a glorious struggle from this woman as I took her. Instead she gasped for air, the fool. She easily passed out, giving me time to bind her. I didn't take the time to remove her nightgown.

With one problem solved I moved on to the next problem. How will I be able to drive all the way back to Louisiana? I solved this problem rather quickly. In my car, there was a small space between the front and back seats. It looked like I could squeeze her in. I was right. After that, it was a simple matter of covering her up with a few blankets and boxes with medium weight. She was totally hidden from view. It was more work than stuffing her in the trunk, but it was the most effective solution. Here she could not move at all while still being able to breathe through her nose. In the trunk she would be able to kick the sides and alert people about her presence in the trunk.

As I passed the U.S.-Canadian border, the Americans at the border just waved me on. I drove back to Louisiana as quickly as possible, proud of my accomplishment.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-09-2008, 06:02 PM   #7
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 5
Mistakes

"You're back! Some of us thought you...failed...or worse."
"Me? Fail? You know me better than that Hannah."
"True. We're supposed to take our targets to the dungeon. The leader has 13 separate rooms for them. Speaking of which, where is your target?"
"In the car. I covered her up with blankets. After which I 'borrowed' some trinkets of hers and put them into boxes."
"That's why you have lots of boxes? Wow. You're brilliant."
"I know! Quick, let's get her down to the dungeon."

Now that I was finally back we all assembled with the leader, each of us telling our story. I had spent the most time capturing my target, but the leader was impressed with me the most. There were a few who captured theirs within a few days, but their targets were not far away from where we were.

At any rate, our final was basically over. We were all members of the Society. All that was left was to make sure the ex agents didn't escape. It was already too late. One of the agents had escaped without our knowledge. That led to the inevitable release of the other prisoners. Just imagine the surprise when you find out all you need to do is guard a few people and they all appear out of nowhere running towards you!

I, thinking it was still part of the test, took the first woman I could and twisted her arms behind her back. I held her tightly against me. I couldn't help noticing how beautiful she was. As I held her tightly against me with one arm, my hand groped her luscious body. She struggled a little as my hand squeezed her big, round, perfect breast. I could feel her nipple harden as I slowly rubbed her breast. My mouth latched onto her neck and I began kissing her soft skin. She didn't make a sound as I rubbed and kissed her. I wanted more of her, but this wasn't the time for lust. I quickly looked around me. All the ex agents had been restrained easily. They were all busy with the others. I was glad they didn't notice me giving into my lust at the wrong moment.

"Well, it seems that you all will make excellent agents in the Society. We all were taken by surprise by the escaped prisoners, yet you did not let them take advantage of it."
"You mean...this wasn't part of the test?"
"Unfortunately no. I hadn't planned on these women to ever leave the dungeon. Fear kept them from speaking the truth earlier, but it is unwise to allow them to be free for a long time."
"So how did they break free?"
"A good question Melinda. Obviously we have underestimated these agents. They have fewer training than all of us, yet when captured they can all work together to free themselves."
"Interesting. Perhaps they had help?"
"A bold conclusion, but remember to not come to conclusions before seeing all evidence Melinda. It's possible one of them had a tool hidden in their clothing...or other...hard to see areas."

The group nodded at the last statement. Most of us had allowed the ex agents to keep their clothing, where small tools can be easily hidden. We stripped them of their clothes, locked them back up, and searched their clothing. A pair of pants had a very battered paper clip in one of the pockets. With that problem solved, we all agreed that any future captives of the Society should not be allowed to wear clothing.

That problem was solved, but there were many more to come. Throughout the next few months, the ex agents would escape again and again and again. The Society actually had to kick out Amy Wilson. She had been responsible for at least three escape attempts. She didn't do it intentionally, but something had to be done. Strangely, the escape attempts grew less frequent when Amy was dismissed. A few people wanted to capture Amy and make her tell us why she was working against us. The leader disagreed, thinking that the captives were doing this on purpose since there was no evidence to suggest Amy had done anything wrong.

It was then I started to wonder if there were other ways to silence them without keeping them here. They were preventing us from going after other targets and from pleasuring ourselves. Killing them would be too messy and we didn't need the Society exposed again. The only other way would be to erase their minds. I thought about creating a powerful machine that could erase a lifetime of memories. With the near unlimited resources the Society had, I felt confident about creating it.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 08-10-2008 at 06:54 PM.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:42 PM   #8
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 6
Mind Machine

The mind machine was one of my greatest achievements. The Society built a huge structure about the size of a small home to house the machine. For coming up with the idea of the mind machine I was deemed the greatest agent in the Society. It was a blessing and a curse.

I only wanted to blank the ex agent's minds to where we wouldn't have to keep them in the Society. I also wanted to have our victims' minds blanked so that we could kidnap whoever we wanted to. The Society had other plans.

As a member of the Society, we can go home whenever we want to if there are no pressing matters to attend to. I had wanted to see Lana ever since she left after the first test, but other matters had always kept me away. The machine was finally completed, so I decided to visit her.

My sister was surprised to see me. I had a greater shock than she did. It had only been a few years since I had seen her, yet she was married! Her husband wasn't at the home when I came by. I think he was golfing but that's not relevant.

"So you're married now?"
"Yes. He's a wonderful man. I tried to reach you and Hannah before the wedding, but couldn't find you."
"We were both busy...I thought you...you were a lesbian?"
"No. I am bisexual, but I prefer men."
"Then why did you take up the offer to join the Society?"
"What Society?"
"Remember? LK?"
"Oh, right that" Lana says, winking at me "That is when I figured out I was bisexual."
"So what's your last name now?"
"Hunter. I like it, goes with the name I'm going to give to my child if it's a boy."
"You're pregnant?"
"Only a few months. The baby's due in November."
"This is quite a shock. What have you picked out for names?"
"Well with a girl I'm not sure. A boy will be named Paul."

I did not question my sister's decision because it made sense. She never felt good about joining the Society. When we had incestuous relations she would always look as if she were guilty after a while. She wanted to forget LK, and that's why she didn't remember it when I spoke to her. I left my sister's home to tell the good news to Hannah. We're going to have a niece or nephew!

Of course, what really happened was the Society found a way to make the machine smaller without my knowledge. They created a second smaller one and deleted key parts of her mind. LK was just a game that we played and nothing more. With the pretend failure of her first test, she realized she wasn't a lesbian and decided to get married. Of course, her baby was a boy and she named it Paul. It's the same Paul who went on a murderous rampage throughout Texas, but I'm jumping ahead again.

I went back and told Hannah the good news. She was thrilled. I had the sense that she knew Lana had married before me but I wasn't able to ask her about it. Hannah had news of her own.

"It's a good thing you arrived when you did. The leader has just asked us to assemble. It sounds urgent."
"Well we'd better go then. Do you know what it's about?"
"I overheard the leader talking to someone, but I didn't catch who. I think she said something about keeping people in an agent's life unaware that they are lesbians. Other than that I didn't hear anything. The rest was just small bits that didn't make sense."
"Sounds interesting."
"Yup. I also overheard that we are being assigned targets. We can finally use that machine you created on a victim!"

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-13-2008, 10:30 AM   #9
Redzen

Redzen has initial reputation

thank you, keep it up
Redzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:36 AM   #10
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 7
Bill Warren

Our targets were simply any random beautiful woman that we wished to have. It was thanks for the hard work that we had put out in keeping the Society a success. The capture of my prey was very easy.
She was a beautiful blonde with d cup breasts and that defiant attitude that we all love. She woke up all tied up and started moaning, begging for someone to help her. I entered her line of site and she squirmed, wondering if I was her savior or her captor. Her hopes of me saving her were dashed as I kissed her lips and groped her sexy body. She moaned in protest as my hands slid all over her body. Suddenly she started to violently struggle against her bonds. I giggled at her desperate attempt as I kissed her neck and went slowly down, down to her breast. She moaned with a little more lust as I used my tongue to play with her nipples. A gasp escaped her as I slid a finger into her pussy. Moaning, she struggled more but with less ferocity. I could tell her body was betraying her. It’s just the way I love it. Her moans became more and more lustful as I fingered her harder and faster. My other hand continued to grope her big beautiful breasts.
I stopped and she looked at me, her eyes told me that she really wanted to cum but also wanted to be set free. I left her line of site for a few moments, wondering what she would do after I showed her the strap on dildo. Holding it up to her, she struggled ferociously again. Her struggles ceased as I slid the dildo inside her. She wanted it now, desperately wanted to cum. Her pleading moans told me that she wanted it now, but I teased her. My thrusts were fast and hard, but without warning would change to slow deep thrusts. It drove her crazy. Sweat dripped down her body as the dildo continued to violate her. She was getting close.
I thrust the dildo one last time slow and deep, and then mercilessly fucked her with it hard and fast. My lips found her mouth and my hands groped her sexy beautiful body. Her moans escaped faster and faster as she got closer and closer to an orgasm. Suddenly her body twitched and she gave a satisfying moan.

After we were done wiping our victim’s minds, the leader had another chat with us.
“To preserve the secrecy of the Society further all of you are going to get married. This is just a cover so that the world thinks we are not lesbians. It is the perfect cover for our operations. We have taken the liberty in choosing your husband for you.”
That’s how I met Bill Warren. Bill of course was assigned to me. I wasn’t thrilled about having a husband, but he was an interesting character. I liked him at first and thought it would be ok to have someone like him around. In a way, Bill is one of the few people who did not betray me even though he went a bit insane towards the end.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:40 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:47 AM   #11
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 8
Betrayed!

A little while after we were assigned husbands, Hannah was appointed leader of the Society. She became…different after that. I can’t explain how different she was, it was like she took on a completely different personality. This was not the sister that I loved to caress and have relations with.
At around the same time period I noticed that there were sudden gaps in time and lapses in memory. At first I simply thought that the gaps and lapses were because I was having so much fun with my victims.
Then I started to notice the gaps and lapses becoming more frequent and longer. Sometimes I would wake up on a Monday and find myself going to sleep on a Wednesday with no memory of Monday’s sunset and Tuesday’s sunrise.
Eventually I started to notice slips of paper in my pocket after the memory lapses. That’s when I realized they were using the machine on me. Unfortunately my short notes didn’t make any sense and stopped after a while. I wondered how I pulled off giving myself clues about what I was trying to get myself to remember.
No one else in the Society seemed to have any problems. After talking to a few members I realized that I was the only one who was having these memory lapses. I decided to ask Hannah for the reason why.

Suddenly I found myself in my room in bed.
“Ugh, damn it not again,” I cursed. I peeked out the door and looked to see if anyone was in earshot. No one was and I was happy about that. The best time I think is when I think aloud.
“Ok Melinda, what was the last thing you remember…ok, I talked with a few people about the memory lapses and then I decided to go see Hannah about it…yes, then I woke up here. Ok, now is there anything in my pocket? Yes, good. Now all I have to do is put all the pieces that make no sense together. Ok, it looks like I wrote everything down at once this time. Ok, so put it all together Melinda ‘Small light, Hannah, orders, suspicious, death.
“Ok, small and light is a new one. Light must refer to my machine, and since I didn’t put a comma between small and light they must be connected. So, how would the machine have small light when the last time I noticed it was rather large…because the object causing the light was small…so they must have made smaller machines…Hannah or others were ordered to make smaller machines? Yes, that must be right.
“Suspicious and death could mean anything…”
After talking for a while, I still could not find the meaning behind suspicious and death. I didn’t have to wait long though. The very next day we all assembled.
Hannah greeted all of us and called me by her side. She smiled a devilish smile as she said “You all know Melinda, and I’m afraid that she is no longer able to stay.”
“No longer stay! What are you…”
“Let me finish my dear sister. You know Melinda has been asking you about memory lapses, well I am here to tell you why. Melinda is meddling in Society affairs and causing distress among myself and the other leaders of the Society. We have therefore decided that she be cast out. You may all come to me with questions, but first I must talk to Melinda alone.”

“What the hell are you doing?”
“You are too dangerous Melinda. I first used the machine to wipe your mind because you were very angry and lost your temper. We all know what happens when you lose your temper.”
“Yeah but why didn’t you tell me…”
“I did. You got angry and we had to wipe your mind yet again. Over and over again we kept doing it.”
“But…”
“No discussion.”
“Yes discussion! I bet anything that I was supposed to be the real leader and you wiped my memories away so that I wouldn’t become the new leader.”
“You accused me of doing that before you know. I denied it, why bother now? We both know you’re right…well, at least one of us will know. Your mind will be erased again and you will remember nothing of the Society.”
“YOU FUCKING BITCH” I screamed. Suddenly I realized what suspicious and death meant. Hannah’s behavior was suspicious, so suspicious and deadly that I wanted to kill her. But now was not the time or place to kill Hannah.
Instead of attacking Hannah, something that I probably did so many times before, I ran as fast as I could away from that place. Somehow I found myself in my car and ended up driving back home to Sunray. I was amazed at the very thought that I was still alive.
My amazement didn’t last too long. There was a letter for me already there in the house on Sunray.

Melinda,

You will not understand fully why I did what I did and I will never explain it to you. I am very influential in the Society now. With one order I can have a handful of agents on you within the hour. This letter arriving before you should confirm that fact. If after 12 hours you are still alive then hundreds of agents will come after you.
I could have given the order as soon as you left, but I didn’t. For the sake of our sister we should have a truce. Lana doesn’t need to bear the pain of one sister killing another. I promise you that if you do nothing to us in the Society then we will do nothing to you. I may also let you back into the Society if you wish, but that can’t happen now. I will contact you when you are able to come back.

Love,
Lana

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 12:20 AM   #12
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 9
The Assassins
Of course, I was a fool to trust my sister’s promise. After all, all rogue agents of the Society were commanded to be destroyed. I knew the day would come when they sent someone after me. Yet as the days passed, I grew even more comforted that Hannah would leave me alone. Still, I wanted my revenge and I was going to have it one way or another. Some may say that it was my quest for revenge that set the rest of the events that took place in motion, but that is not true. Instead of making the next move, I watched and waited to see what they would do first.
About a year of watching and waiting, we finally have a visitor. Of course, Bill’s empty gun doesn’t faze the girl. Everyone in the Society knows that he never puts bullets in the damn thing. It only works on everyone else. Sometimes I wonder if Bill was crazy from the start. I doubted that wiping his memory more than once caused it. Something else happened to him, but to this day I still can’t figure out what.
Where was I? Oh yes, the visitor. Like most of my visitors from the Society, she came at night. It wasn’t too hard to spot her because she actually drove up to the house instead of hiding herself and sneaking around through the woods. She slowly got out of the car and I spied the LK ring on her finger. I remember thinking “So, they did decide to use those rings. Hannah, who in the world have you sent at me?”
Bill of course did his usual thing. Upon hearing someone outside, he screamed in a rage and ran towards her with the shotgun in his hand. She ignored him, and proceeded to walk up to the front door. My husband got within arm’s reach of her, and without missing a step she flung him to the side. He ran off, probably to go cry somewhere. Idiot.
My visitor approached the door and started to pick at the lock. Hah, as if I didn’t know she was there. I waited patiently behind the door as she slowly opened it. We both gasped in surprise.
“Amy? Amy Wilson?”
“Melinda? Melinda Wilkinson?”
“It’s Warren now…that was my husband.”
“Oh…well this is unfortunate.”
“Why?”
“You’re the rogue agent I’m supposed to kill.”
“I knew this day would come. Hannah, I’m sure you’re listening. I’m very displeased with you.”
Suddenly Amy motioned to me with her hands. Sign language, great. One of the few things I’m not good at. I looked at her questioningly and she sighed.
“Prepare to die.”
Her eyes look back at me pleadingly. Slowly, I begin to understand what she wants me to do.
“Hannah, you are a fool if you think I wouldn’t touch her. She may have been our friend when we started the Society, but she is nothing to me now.”
I mouth the words “I understand” to Amy. She winks at me, and tackles me to the ground. We wrestle into the house. As soon as we are in a room that isn’t easily spotted from the outside, we stop.
“Ha…ha…Hannah, hel…help me!”
“Hah! Hannah can’t save you now.”
Amy’s breath comes out in rasps as she pretends to be strangled. She huffs and puffs. If I wasn’t watching her right then, I really would have believed that she was being strangled. Suddenly she crumpled to the floor. I breathed an exhausted sigh, as if I had to work to strangle her.
“Hannah, you’re going to pay dearly for this. We both knew this would happen and I am not happy at all.”
Amy mouths at me to detach the ring from her finger. I do so quickly and gently place it on the floor without a sound. A small light on the inside of the ring slowly dims to nothing.
“It’s safe for us to talk now. I’m glad you realized what I wanted.”
“Why did you want me to fake your death?”
“Things are bad in the Society now, real bad.”
“It must be if they recruited you to kill me. Why did they come to you anyway?”
“She wanted to see if you would kill someone you cared about so that she might prepare for a day when you came for her. It was Hannah’s way of asking herself ‘If I come to kill you will you kill me?’
“She told you this?”
“No. I overheard Hannah and her new lackey talking about it.”
“Right, the second in command position. Who is it?”
“Molly Hamilton. She‘s part of the Second Generation.”
“Second Generation?”
“Yes. They want their daughters to be in the Society as well. This is the only reason husbands are provided, so that we may birth the next generation. It also gives them leverage for the mother. If the mother is uncooperative, then the child pays.”
“How awful!”
“Yes it is, the worst part is new members are joining the Society. They will fall into the husband trap soon.”
“It’s a good thing you didn’t fall into the trap yet.”
“But I did, and I have a daughter now too. They might not take her in now that I’m supposed to be dead. I just wish I didn’t have to fake my own death. Now I can’t ever see her again.”
“Hey, it’ll be ok. I have a plan to take out the Society, but it will take some time to process, years maybe.”
“That sounds good. Can you do me a favor?”
I smile “yes, I’ll watch out for your daughter as much as possible.”
She looks at me, the sadness erased from her face, “I’m counting on it. Watch her from a distance. Keep her safe and keep her from being killed.”
“I will. What is her name?”
“Tina Hill” (for those of you keeping score, Tina Hill became Huntress, making this task of protecting her far more difficult than it should have been!)
“Rest easy Amy, I will protect your daughter. In the meantime, you should run and hide.”
“Way ahead of you Melinda. I have a small place in Mexico that I picked out. I’ll go there and just disappear. Here’s the address so that you can come and find me when you are ready.”
“Before you go, may I have that ring? I could use it to listen to Hannah’s plans.”
“Yeah, here let me show you how to use it that way. Now that I’m ‘dead’ I have more freedom to manipulate it more.”

Yes, more assassins came, though it was a long wait. I’m surprised that no one came for me the last time my sisters and I met. It was one Christmas, so very long ago. That was a tense time, but we really had no choice. People were becoming more difficult to control. I heard reports that husbands were raping their lesbian wives at the wrong times through the ring that I had. Lana expected us to be together at Christmas, and I’m not sure what would have happened if we all didn’t show up. Either way, that was the first time I noticed that my machine had a setback. Memory wasn’t permanently deleted, just moved into the deepest part of the subconscious. Lana was obviously acting differently than the way the Society wanted her to act. She in fact was acting more like herself. Hannah was too intent on what I would do to notice this, and I wondered if anyone else noticed it as well. This is when I thought of working on a different kind of machine, one that implants thoughts into a person’s brain. Tell them to do something, they’ll do it. Show them what you want them to see and they’ll believe it. Hannah must have noticed me smile while I was thinking about it because she tensed up like a fight was going to happen right then.
Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, the long wait before the assassins arrived. It was in fact years after the Christmas meeting that three assassins came at once. Hannah used people that I didn’t know against me, but they were no match for me and aren’t worth mentioning any further. I was able to get their rings and upon tuning it up could now hear everything that Hannah and Molly said whenever they wore their rings. Through this I learned that more assassins would be coming, and I decided to make my move by going over to Lana’s. My Implant Machine looked complete and I thought that I could bring out a part of Lana that no one had ever seen. This time, Hannah will be faced with going after someone she loves. Only this time, she will die.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:39 PM   #13
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 10
Mind over Murder

“Melinda, it’s been a while since I’ve seen you!”
“Yes Lana, we need to talk about something important.”
“Ok, what?”
Good, she’s watching me, time to activate the machine. Without the Society’s previous tinkering with my first mind machine, I would have never guessed that you could make something so powerful less than the size of a pen.
“It’s about…well, a sister killing another.”
“So, it is true!”
“What is?”
“Hannah told me earlier. You’re going to hurt me, maybe kill me aren’t you Melinda?”
“What? No, Hannah’s lying to you, I would never do that!”
Crud, I have to turn it on now! Ok, it’s on, but what’s wrong with it…damn, it worked on my husband just yesterday! I guess I’ll have to wing it or something.
Just then, Lana’s husband walks in.
“Give up Melinda, I haven’t called the police yet but I will if you make any sudden moves. Just turn around and walk on out of here then we will have no problems.”
Police won’t be a problem, but that doesn’t look good on the time situation. No time, no time, ok please start working! No, it’s not working, damn it!
Suddenly there’s a loud noise. It startles me and I curse at myself. It’s not sirens you dope, probably just some kids messing around.
My thoughts turn back to Lana, but I am unable to get the machine to work. She looks at me with sad eyes, and explains that Hannah had told her everything. She told her about the Society and how I was using her to fulfill its goals. That if I were to die, the Society would die with me.

*sigh*

I cannot go into this part in detail. It is still too painful. I flew into a rage. The three of us fought for a while, and I never noticed the blood until it was too late. It almost broke my spirit to see my sister and her husband dead by my hand. It was all Hannah’s fault. She knows all about my temper and wanted to use it against me! I was adamant about getting my revenge right then more than ever before. I was suddenly reminded about the Christmas we spent together. My mind went through those memories, and during that time I remembered something very interesting. Lana asked Hannah to protect her child in the event of her death. Essentially, it was the same conversation I had with Amy, though the circumstances were different. I smiled through my tears, knowing full well that if I acted quickly I would have the upper hand.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:42 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:42 PM   #14
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 11
Rise of The Hunter

I was quicker than I ever thought possible. After taking care of a few odds and ends, I talked with the principal at Paul’s school. Then, well, you know the rest. Paul was more of an emotional wreck than his diary lets on though. He sometimes would imagine me saying things to piss him off. He reminded me of Lana so many times, and sometimes it was painful to look at him.
At any rate, the deed was done. Hannah was boiling mad, but she wouldn’t come to me in fear that I would harm the boy. She sent plenty of agents during the three days I had Paul (some versions of The Kidnapping Trilogy have Paul spend a year with me. Someone was a little sloppy when the book came out because it really was only three days.) He never saw them, but I knew they were there. When only the agents could see me, I would give them a friendly wave, and then run my finger across my neck. This made Hannah furious.
My victory of course didn’t last for very long. Despite my warnings, Paul went into the basement. He wasn’t supposed to see his parents that way. The Society was. I put them there as a warning. I knew agents would go into the basement eventually to try and get to me. I should have used less extreme methods, but at the time I didn’t think that having possession of Paul would fully work.
If you’ve read The Hunter, then you see that Paul thinks I’m the one who’s wrong and all such sort of nonsense. Unfortunately my Implant and small mind machine were still not working and not fully perfected yet. Otherwise I would have zapped his mind and everything. I guess that’s why I snapped at him when he called Bill crazy. I was so frustrated at everything. After that all I remember is a haze of red, then the police separating us from each other. As soon as I saw the boys in blue I knew I would have to come up with a plan to get out of everything fairly quickly.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:42 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:21 AM   #15
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 12
Death’s Shadow

The justice system of the United States of America is pretty messed up. With a good lawyer, you can get a good bail set up for you before a trial even if you’re an alleged murderer. My lawyer though wasn’t that good. I still had to be under house arrest. House arrest just would not do. I was struck with a good bit of luck that I didn’t have to wear one of those stupid metal bracelets. If I had to wear one of those I would have been screwed.
Hannah of course didn’t take Paul in. If she had, then he would have been exposed to the Society. Instead, she gave custody to parents (or maybe grandparents) of a Society member without Paul’s knowledge. I don’t remember which one, but it was Hannah’s way of telling me “he’s mine now. I’m watching him and you’d better not touch.”
With the help of the ring, I found out that some more assassins were coming for me. It was fortunate for me because I had finally perfected the implant machine. Being under house arrest did have the perk of me finishing things on time. It was a simple matter of leaving the thing under the bed and switching it on. I have to admit that even I was fooled when I walked in later that day. Night was when they were coming, and the judge didn’t say anything about not going out into the woods. So that’s where I went. I listened and waited.
Like most of my plans, another wrench was thrown into the near flawless engine. I hadn’t counted on Paul coming to take his revenge. He did though, and I was forced into a series of rapid recalculations. After the Society visited the room and ran to report what had happened, I switched the machine for an old dusty mannequin in the attic. That should throw just about everyone off. It was a simple matter of provoking Paul to come to the house after that. The instant he saw me, I turned on the machine and presto! It ensnared his mind further than I ever thought it would, and that’s when I fully learned that Paul was the one who raped that teacher in Abilene. He never mentioned in his diary that after he planned to hack my body to pieces he whispered “The Hunter strikes again.” That sent chills up my spine. The chills were quelled when I saw a few Society agents within earshot. From the looks of things, the machine’s range was pretty far. I congratulated myself for my fine work.
Afterwards, everything simply quieted down for me, at least for a good bit. I stayed in death’s shadow, knowing that as long as everyone thought I was dead or missing no one would touch me. For years I watched and listened to the Society, waiting for my chance to bring them down. At the same time, I started using my Implant machine more and more. I began to get a little curious at the extent of its power. Little by little I would use it to command people to do minor things. Eventually I found that the range of my machine was within sight range. In other words, everyone I could see from where I stood could be controlled. It was a wonderful feeling, and typical that the feeling would get messed up by a stupid mistake.
What was the stupid mistake? Well, I got too cocky and thought that I could order someone to kill the people who were taking care of Paul at this time, the Masons I believe their last name was. Instead, something happened that I did not intend. Somehow the kill order got confused. Maybe I was too far away, but regardless it still happened and I am responsible. I accidentally ordered someone to kill the wrong person, an old woman. That caused a big mess, especially when I found out that the old woman was Tina’s grandmother. I was even further surprised to find that the woman who killed Tina’s grandma was in the Society. Rather than clean the mess up myself, I chose to flee before the Society could get wind of my presence. It was a close call, and I could have been found. It was very lucky of me that I didn’t get caught by anyone…well…almost. That day, Paul caught a glimpse of me.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:43 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:52 AM   #16
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 13
Secret Rape

For years I stayed hidden in the shadows. Sometimes Paul would get a glimpse of me, and at times I couldn’t use the machine on him fast enough. Usually I could wipe his mind in time before anything bad happened. Little did I know that all my efforts at controlling him would be futile and that he had seen me more times than I was aware of.
It was the around the end of June in 2010 when for the first time since I had perfected the implant machine that I feared for my life. Paul wasn’t fooled by it anymore, and he wasn’t too happy about me being alive. Thankfully, I didn’t have to worry about the Society coming after me. Paul was another matter though. It was possible that he could expose what happened to the Society. I never knew what he was going to do because he was unpredictable in his movements. The Society, knowing who he was, attempted to track his every move but was unable to follow all of them. None of us knew what he was going to do next. My guard was never let down except for one small instant. It’s typical for my luck that the one time I let my guard down he took me.
I still have yet to remember where I was before he took me. All I remember is that I somehow woke up in that damn basement where I had mounted Paul’s parents’ heads on the wall. I swore loudly, thinking first that the Society had me. Paul heard me swearing and laughed.
“It started here and it will end here. You once said that you can beat me off if you were dead drunk. Well, I took the liberty of intoxicating you and you couldn’t beat me off or even move! You’re getting sloppy now.”
I quickly went over my options. I was awake enough to feel everything he could do to me, but he’s not stupid. He’ll incapacitate me if I try anything, I thought. There’s no way to get out of this one…unless…
“Wait, don’t do this! I have a…mmmph!”
Damn! He shoved a ball gag in my throat!
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! After all that and you beg me not to? That makes me want to do it more!”
Roughly he grabbed my breast and I could see his cock twitching in anticipation. As his hands squeezed me hard I moaned, desperately trying to think of a way out of this. Paul smiled as if he knew what I was thinking. I knew then there was no way out.
His hands groped my body, sliding all over my chest and stomach. With no warning his fingers entered me. I kept silent, my body burning with desire. Moans of pleasure wanted to escape my gagged throat, but I wouldn’t give him that satisfaction.
His fingers kept going, and then a lustful moan escaped as I felt his tongue enter me too. The tongue stayed inside as he groped me again. Losing my self control, I started to struggle and moan with as each lick brought a new wave of pleasure through my body.
Quickly he pressed his body against mine and kissed me. His tongue invaded my mouth, forcing me to taste my juices. I felt his quivering member brush up against the entrance to my pussy, teasing me. Moans escaped my throat.
“Yeah I knew you’d love this slut, you’re just a whore. Yeah, you love to be raped all the time don’t you?”
His taunts angered me, but I could still not get away. As his cock roughly penetrated me, I screamed in pain and pleasure. He continues to taunt me with each thrust, telling me I am a whore for moaning and that I really love being raped. My body agrees with him as I get wetter and wetter. He moves deeper inside of me, harder and faster. I begin to moan more lustfully as I start to get closer and closer to a climax. His cock throbs, and we both scream in pleasure as we cum at the same time.
He flopped down onto my body. His hard cock softened and comes out of me. The ball gag is removed from my mouth. My jaw hurts from staying open so long. Before I can react his hands wrap around my throat.
“Now, do you have any last words before you die?”
I answer him quickly “yes, we can help each other.”
Paul was intrigued. “How can you help me?”
“Have you ever heard the expression that the enemy of my enemy is my friend? Well, we have a common enemy. In fact, they are the ones who manipulated the events that caused your parents to die.”
“What’s that bitch? You’re trying to confuse me you fucking slut. Last time you were here, you admitted to killing them!”
“No, it’s not like that. Look, I’ll explain everything to you…”

“So…it is true then…you loved Mom and her death was just a bizarre accident.”
“Yes, finally you see. My hand in your parent’s death was an accident on my part. However, for the Society everything went as it was planned. It was a hopeful way to get rid of me.”
“Then I’m with you I guess. What is our plan?”
“Wait, first I have to know. When did you realize that I was alive?”
“I caught a glimpse of you when I was still living at the Mason’s. I think it was that day Tina’s grandma died, and the day that I chewed out the F.B.I. dude in front of her house. Anyway, back to the glimpse of you. I saw you, but I thought it was nothing because I was frustrated about a lot of things.”
“Then I would find times where my memory was just gone. I would suddenly be in one place when my last memory was at the house. I then caught a few more glimpses. That’s when I realized that you were alive. It confounded me for a few weeks, but then I made the connection that my memory loss was a result of you knowing I had seen you. It went along nicely with the idea of you messing with my mind.”
Suddenly there was a noise outside.
Paul was suddenly quiet. He stayed as still as a statue and waited for a few moments. After breathing a sigh of relief, he said “If you want the plan to work we have to do it now! We can catch up later, but right now we have to decide the plan quickly. It’s only a matter of time before they see us in here.”
“Oh it’s ok, I can use…”
“No, it’s best if you don’t use it. If you use it too often then it won’t work. The less you use it on them, the more effective it will be. You don’t have to use it now, they found a trap of mine and are gone, but they will be back soon. Now, tell me the plan.”
“Ok, the next woman you plan to rape, take her to Abilene, the site of your first rape. The Society is attempting to track your every move, and they are just about ready to strike. I’m sure you’ve noticed them by now right?”
“Yes I have. I took in a slave at some point and sold her to buy land mines. That caused them to think twice before coming too close. That slave is the only person other than you that hasn’t wound up dead.”
“How did you…never mind, that’s not important right now. Where were we?”
“We take my next victim to the site of my first rape.”
“Thanks. You rape her and kill her. Then, Society agents will attempt to apprehend you. I emerge from my hiding place near you and we kill all but one agent. The one agent will be implanted by the mind machine to think that you are dead. We will give her some cuts, bruises, and tear her clothes. She will emerge from the woods frightened and scared, unsure of where everything is. She’ll find a way to call the Society who will sweep the area. They will find animal tracks near the rape site, assume that animals scavenged the bodies, and BANG! The Society will believe you are dead and not bother us anymore.”
“Yes, but that doesn’t help for revenge…”
“I’m not finished. We wait and come up with an elaborate plan for revenge. The end result of our revenge is I become the leader of the Society. You get to be part of the Society by helping me rape and execute the members of the Society who wronged us. When my leadership is on solid ground, you can rape and execute members who break too many rules. In addition, you can have as many women as you want. You must ask my approval before killing a victim though. We wouldn’t want the Society exposed.”
“You’re not screwing with me are you? We’re really going to go through with this?”
“Yes. Think of it as an apology for all that has happened. Oh, I almost forgot. We should wear small communication devices in our ears so that we can talk to each other just in case something goes wrong with the plan.”
“Sounds like a good idea, and a good life.”
“One last thing, we have to take everything buried in this basement and destroy it. I know you don’t like the idea, but there will be people looking for Paul Hunter since you will become a missing person. If the police search the house and find the bodies, then they will be here longer. It would only be a matter of time before they figure out who you are. When that happens we wouldn’t be able to live here discreetly.”
“You’re right, I don’t like the idea but it has some intelligence behind it. Let’s do it!”
Finally, my revenge was closer to being complete and my dream was about to come true. It was a good dream to have. As long as Paul was satisfied with his position I would be set for life. With my mind machine I could have control over the entire branch of the Texas Society, maybe even control it all. Of course, so many things upset that dream...

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:44 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:55 AM   #17
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 14
Rise of Huntress

Finally the events were set to put the dream in motion. I gave Paul my special chloroform and told him why it was better than one that simply knocked him out. He seemed to agree that a conscious victim that could scream but not move was better than an unconscious one. We planned to be at the spot on his first rape by nightfall in Abilene. My heart was pounding with anticipation.

It was a long wait. I was glad to arrive before the other agents in the Society did. I heard a loud rustling noise and thought it was Paul and his victim. By my surprise, it was six agents of the Society. They must be very new. No fully trained agent would make that much noise. They even whisper loudly! I shake my head in shame at them. Evading these women will be easy. Ah, here comes Paul. I can hear the screams of his victim…wait…she sounds familiar…I heard that voice once before…
“Oh no, please don’t do this to me! Oh God! No, stop touching me! Put me down!”
Isn’t that Amy’s daughter? Yeah, that’s her scream alright. I recognize it from the day her grandma died. Fuck! I have to stop him!
“Paul,” I whisper, “you can’t kill her! I don’t have time to explain, but you must not kill the girl.”
Paul is good; he shows no sign of my command. I don’t know if he will be defiant or cooperative. Hopefully, he will listen to me. I’ll have to really explain it to him later.
“Fuck you fucking bastard! No, stop touching my breast! Please stop!”
I can barely see what’s going on through the brush. From her screams and his taunts, it sounds like he’s playing with her nipples. Suddenly, my pussy gets wet thinking about the rape. As long as Paul doesn’t kill Tina then my promise to her mother will still be good.
“OH, OUCH, OH, OWIE, P…P…PLEASE ST…ST…STOP!”
Damn I can’t see anything! I’ll have to get night vision goggles for times like this. Oh here we go; he’s tying her up between the trees. Yes, now I can see everything. Wow, Tina looks good naked.
“Now those lovely tits have been getting attention. I bet that pussy of yours is lonely.”
“No, please don’t rape me! NO, PLEASE DON’T! SOMEONE HELP ME!”
“HAHAHAHAHAHA! ‘Rub me harder Paul, I want your cock Paul!’ Yeah, you’re a filthy whore who loves to get raped. Your pussy wants my hard cock doesn’t it?”
“Please no I’m a virgin, please don’t rape me NO!”
“Now I thought you were lying about that like I was…oh well, I’ll find out soon enough!
He moves his cock so close to her pussy. Tina moans as he rubs the outside of her pussy with it, teasing her. Suddenly she screams in pain.
“Oooow! Please, stop ta…ta…take it oooouuut!”
“Mmm, you’re definitely a virgin. Oooh yeah you like me fucking you don’t you? Mmmm, yeah mmmm, such a great pussy!”
“No OOOH p p pl please sss ssstoooop OOOH AAAAH!”
“You’re so nice and wet slut, mmmm yeah!”
“G g get th the fuck ooh OOOH out of me!”
“Mmm, you like this don’t you? Ooh, there’s some blood coming out! Yeah, you’re no longer a virgin now slut!”
“Uuuh, please OOOH le let me go”
He pulls her hair back and his eyes meet Tina’s. Uh oh, I remember that look…
“Paul, remember don’t kill her!”
He hesitates for a microsecond. The atmosphere changes and I am relieved. I don’t think Tina sensed the change though.
“Your tight pussy was awesome my little slut, but I wonder…is it as tight as your ass?”
“No, please, no! Please don‘t fuck my ass, please no! SOMEONE HELP ME, HELP ME!”
“Thank you Paul, I promise that I will explain to you everything when you are done.”
Is my com broken? I hear whispering again…oh it’s just those clumsy agents. They’re wondering about whether or not to keep Tina alive. Ha! A real agent would have stopped the rape by now in order to take Paul by surprise. A shame, there’s no excitement in killing such amateurs.
“Ignore the whispering Paul” I say, sure that he can hear everything they are saying too. “We will kill them all, just continue with the rape. Remember, don’t kill her.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! N! N! NOOOOOO!”
Tina’s a good screamer. Paul’s really giving her a good one. He fucks her ass and roughly mauls her breasts. Just the sight of it makes me want to be in his place. I’ll have to hope Tina is a lesbian too. I think me raping Tina would break the promise I made with Amy.
“No more, no more please! I can’t take anymore!”
“Where should I cum in you…I wonder…should I cum in your ass, or should I cum in that nice tight pussy of yours?”
“Let me go oooh p oooh god no please don’t cum in my pussy, PLEASE NO!”
He ignores her pleas and does what he did to me. He sprays inside her pussy, then pulls out and sprays all over her breast, face, hair, ass, everywhere. Hmm, so Paul does have a pattern in his rapes.
“Ok it looks like he’s done. When should we kill him?”
“I don’t know! Let’s wait a little longer.”
“But I want to save her! She could help us!”
“Saving her would risk exposure…”
Ha, idiots. I have half a mind to come over there and kill you all myself. Hannah must be either getting really sloppy or really shorthanded.
“Well my little slut, normally I kill my victims at this point, but you are special! I think I’ll have one more fuck before you die!”
Good, I guess that means he’s not going to kill her. He’s dragging this out in the hopes that the agents will come and grab him. From the looks of things, it’s not going to happen any time soon.
“Oooh, fuck me harder Paul! Rape me! Oooh…”
Did she just say that? What the fuck? “Paul, go ahead and act like you’re going to kill her, but remember, don’t do it!”
Paul looks surprised at something. I wonder who he was listening to…either way he seems to be doing what I said.
“So what should we do? We can take him now and save her!
“It doesn’t look like she wants to be saved.”
“She does! No girl truly enjoys being raped! There’s always one part that hates it…”
“But she liked it the second time, that‘s what has me confused.”
“Look, let’s just jump in right before he plunges that knife in her chest. We’ll deal with any consequences we may face later.”
God these agents are so stupid! Why are they even in the Society?
“Come on and kill me you bastard! Be done with it!”
What did she say? No, he’s going for her now. I crouch on the ground, ready to spring out and tackle the first agent that reveals herself. To my surprise, Tina ducks. Paul hits his head on a rock and the whispers are ferocious. My ears tune out the whispers of the other agents so that I could see the fight before me. Tina surprises all of us by strangling Paul to death.
My heart grows numb when I realize that my plan has been shattered into a million pieces. My numbness is snapped back when Tina screams. Screams? Oh she read part of Paul’s diary…wait, he knew I was alive…the diary has my name in it…oh shit!
I quickly zapped all six of the agents with my mind machine. They never saw me coming. After ripping out at least five years worth of pages in the diary, I reprogrammed the agents’ thoughts. They never saw me and they think ripped out the pages and destroyed them so that the Society wouldn’t be exposed. Quickly I got out of there, thinking that I would never be bothered again by anyone until I set the terms. Unfortunately for me, I was in too much of a rush to notice a page fluttering by. I don’t know all that was written on it, but I do know that it was one of the now many instances that Paul caught a glimpse of me. That confirmed the Society’s suspicions that I was alive.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:45 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:20 AM   #18
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 15
A Lost Chapter of The Hunter

I had the diary and a severe want to read about the events that took place. Now they call this portion of the diary part of the Lost Chapters. It makes me laugh about how people name lost artifacts. The Lost City of Gold, the Lost Temple. Everything is lost nowadays.
After the excitement and thinking that I was safe for a long time, I went to a safe place to read what Paul wrote only a few days ago about me…

Tonight is the night! After seeing that bitch of a woman so many times I have finally set forth my plan to capture her. Normally my aunt is very smart and careful, but today she must have been sloppy because it was easy to subdue her! I intoxicated her just enough to where she can’t get free when she wakes up. I hope she enjoys the afterlife!

“FUCK” she screamed.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It started here and it will end here. You once said that you can beat me off if you were dead drunk. Well, I took the liberty of intoxicating you and you couldn’t beat me off or even move! You’re getting sloppy now!”
She appeared to be thinking quickly, but soon realized her predicament. I smiled, knowing that I had done well and that she cannot escape!
“Wait, don’t do this! I have a…MMMPH!”
I shove a ball gag in her mouth to keep her quiet for now.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! After all that, and you beg me not to! That makes me want to do it more!”
I grab her breast roughly. My cock yearns for her pussy, and she knows it. Her eyes and body are strong, but I can sense the fear lingering inside of her. She isn’t afraid yet, but I know she will be.
My hands squeeze her breast and she moans like a cow, stimulating my hard, stiff cock. I smile and rub all over her body. My hands invade her chest and stomach. I send my fingers inside her womanhood with no warning. Her pussy instantly gets wetter, but she doesn’t make a sound. I can tell that she’s trying to hold in the moans, fucking bitch. I finger her faster and harder, and then a moan escapes the slut’s throat. Ah, just what I love! The moan of my unwilling victims!
My tongue slides inside of her and she tastes very good! She gets wetter and wetter as my tongue travels deeper inside. She is really moaning now!
“MMMMM UMMM UMMM UHHHH HHHMMMM HHHMMMPH!”
Ah, at last she struggles! Her hips buckle and move as she tries to keep me from invading her. She tries to move her body and twist her arms, but the ropes prevent her.
I stop eating that yummy pussy out before she gets an orgasm. I quickly press my body against hers and kiss her lips. My tongue forces itself into her mouth, forcing her to taste her wonderful juices.
As my tongue violates her mouth, my cock moves toward her pussy. As it brushes the entrance, she moanes again in lust.
“Ooh, you really love this don’t you slut? Yeah, you’re a whore, a filthy whore aren’t you? You love to be raped you filthy slut!”
My cock slides into her pussy and she screams.
“MMMMMMPH AAMMMPH MMM MMM MMMM MMMM MMUUUUUMMPH!”
I start fucking that pussy of hers, slow at first, then harder and faster and harder and faster.
“Mmmm, oooh yeah you’re such a good little slut, yeah you love this don’t you? You love getting raped, it gets you off doesn’t it you little slut?
“Mmmm mmm mmmMMMMMPH NMMMPH HHHMMMPH MMMMMMPH NNNMMMPH!”
She gets wetter and wetter as I keep fucking her. The slut really does love this! Her moans get more lustful as I keep fucking her harder and harder and faster. I start going in deeper and feel my cock start to throb.
“Mmm, yeah slut I’m going to cum inside that pussy of yours, mmm oooh yeah OOOOH AAAAAAH”
My cock squirts out sperm into her pussy. Just before I’m done I pull out and cum all over her body, making her a real dirty whore.
Finally, this is it! I am going to kill this little bitch and get the revenge I should have had years ago! I remove her ball gag…

I stopped reading and realized that my pussy got very wet. What a chilling writer he is, I thought. In a different context he could have been a famous author. Now I must get back to the tale...

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:00 PM   #19
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 16
Huntress’ Downfall

The events that took place in that story called Huntress couldn’t be told better by me. I did not interfere in matters, though I did hear some commotion in the Society. Most of the commotion was about Huntress, but there were times when I could not hear them. Then, one day the chatter stopped. It worried me a little, but I still knew what they were doing. They were going to capture Huntress when she returned to Texas. They planned to intercept her, and I planned to get there before them. I wanted to recruit Huntress to my cause so that I could have help in taking down the Society.
Like the previous plan with The Hunter, my plan to recruit Huntress to destroy the Society was over before it even had a chance to get started. The Society got to Tina before I did. It’s a good thing they were talking loudly because I almost ran right into them.
“…so we all know the plan? We wipe her mind and see if we can give her a new personality. Then we use her to perform an important mission.”
While I was pondering about a way to figure out how to apprehend Tina with them here, I heard Amy’s voice.
“Please, I’ve told you everything, just don’t hurt my daughter, please!”
Damn, they have Amy, I thought. But why would Amy need to tell them anything? Suddenly I noticed Tina on the ground motionless. My heart sunk as one of the agents hoisted Tina onto her back.
“All of you can go now, I will deal with Amy. Molly, stay for a minute so that I can talk to you.”
After the other agents left, Hannah quietly said, “You’ll have to erase everyone’s mind. The less people who know about this, the more likely our plan to kill Melinda will work.”
I was shocked. They knew I was alive! How long did they know? Damn it! I can’t blank their minds! Fuck!
“Should I use the main machine?”
“Yes, the small ones don’t work anymore. We have a few people working on it, but I suspect that they have expired and only the original developer, Melinda, can fix them. We are just lucky to have the original blueprints for Melinda’s Implant machine. Otherwise there would be no way to do this.”
Molly sighed, “It’s such a pain to drag them all the way back to the main base rather than zap them here.”
“I know Molly, but we will manage for now until they get fixed. Now go. You’ll understand that some of your mind has to be erased as well right?”
“Yes, I understand.”
“Good, now go.”
Throughout all of that Amy was standing quietly, looking for a way to escape. When Molly left, Amy again begged Hannah to not hurt Tina. Hannah smiled, “Amy, why hurt your daughter? She’s going to help us. I’m afraid our friend Melinda won’t be alive once Tina gets to her.”
“Please, don’t use her, please! I’ll do anything you want, I’ll kill Melinda for you, just please don’t use my daughter.”
Hannah laughed, “You’ll kill Melinda for me? Come on Amy, we both know that’s a bunch of bull. You won’t kill your friend, but because Tina doesn’t know anything about Melinda or you she is perfect. Your only use for the Society is for you to die so that everyone will think Tina is dead. My sister had an idea for a lovely machine long ago and we have created it! You see this machine implants thoughts into people’s minds. It will make you look like your daughter so that everyone thinks she’s dead!”
Amy tried to make a run for it, but it’s not easy running with your hands bound behind you. She stumbled and fell onto the ground. Hannah was on her in an instant. She covered Amy’s nose and mouth. Amy moaned in fear and desperation to get free. Her body writhed and struggled, but to no avail. My body would not move as I watched the life in Amy’s body slowly drift away.
I ran after that, not bothering to pick up the pages I had torn out from Paul’s diary that I had taken with me. I was going to use them to recruit Huntress to my side, but they were no use to me now. Since the Society knew I was alive, it didn’t matter if I kept the pages or not. Hannah heard me run. After a few moments I could hear her laugh like a maniac.
“Ah, thank you for the missing pages. Soon my sister, soon you will be forced to kill off someone you promised to not touch, or you will die!” I heard her cackles slowly start to die off as I raced back to my safe house in a Sunray neighborhood.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:25 AM   #20
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 17
Another Lost Chapter

Upon arriving back home I realized that I still had part of Paul’s diary and didn’t abandon all of it at the site where Amy was murdered. I decided to read what I had and then prepare for the inevitable arrival of the Society.

This one is a fine slut with blonde hair and blue eyes. Triana is her name o! I’m almost ready to capture her. All I need is a few moments alone with her.

“Hello Triana, welcome to my humble lair.”
She wakes up and realizes she can’t move. After testing the cords that bind her, she asks the oh so predictable question that so many others before her did.
“Paul! Wh…what are you doing?”
I smile, and say my favorite line in the world! “I think you mean The Hunter!”
“NO! SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP MEMMMMMMPH!”
I gag the slut’s mouth with my sock and start rubbing her soft, sexy body. She moans in protests and struggles harder against the ropes that bind her to the bed. More moans erupt from her as I grope her beautiful naked body.
Suddenly she stops struggling. That is not the way I like my victims, and I’m sure she knows it. Triana, you’re too smart for your own good.
“Ah, so you know that I love a good struggle. Well, I’m going to make you struggle slut. You’ll enjoy every moment of this, every moment of sheer pleasure.”
Her beady eyes bore down into my very soul and that’s when I realize that she is one of THEM. That explains why things were different with her than with my other victims.
“So slut, you’re in that little Society, how nice. And I’m sure that this is all a clever little trap isn’t it? You just pretended to be easy so that I would go after you. Hahahaha! Your friends will not help you bitch! I’ve planted more land mines all around the area!”
The fear finally fills her soul with full force. Ah, yes that’s it, continue struggling just the way I like it!
My cock brushes against her wet pussy and she starts screaming through the gag for help. Showing no mercy, I shove my cock inside her wet, tight pussy all the way in. The scream would have been ear splitting if it were not for the gag in her slutty throat. I roughly fuck this slut, showing her no mercy to pain.
“Yeah, ooooh oooooh mmmm, uuuuh, aaah, Yeah you like this don’t you slut? This is the first time a man has ever fucked you hasn’t it? Yeah, mmmmm, mmmmm”
“NMMM NMMM NMMM MMMM MMM HMMMM AAMMMMM MMM HMMMMPH!”
Her breasts bounce beautifully as I fuck her faster and faster and faster. Her moans become more animal like and lustful as I pound her with all of my strength and speed. It is so intense for her that she is no longer able move, just moan.
“UUUMMM UMMM UMMMM UUUUUMMM UUUUUUMMPH!”
She thrashes now, close to an orgasm, her body is about to betray her. The knowledge of that stimulates my organ and I squirt my warm, sticky fluid inside of her. I reach inside that slutty pussy of hers and rub our juices all over her sexy, slutty body. She feels dirty, ashamed and embarrassed.
After laying on her for a few minutes, I grab my late uncle’s old shotgun. She sees it and gives me muffled moans, begging me not to kill her. Ha, as if. I shoot her in the stomach. Blood soaks that beautiful body. She is still alive.
I start digging a grave for her. Her moans are both of agony and a prayer for release. The grave is finished. I untie and ungag her, and she is in too much agony to do anything. Still, I bind her feet and hands together so she cannot escape the pit that I have dug for her. With deliberate slowness, I refill the hole with dirt and grime. She moans louder now, praying for her foolish friends to come and save her. I hear a noise outside and laugh.
“Your friends have found one of my land mines! I don’t think they’ll be back in time to save you I’m afraid.”
By this time, she has managed to sit up, but the dirt is up to her neck. Even more slowly I fill the hole now, listening her pleading for her life. It doesn’t work, and soon I can only hear muffled shouts as the dirt pours over her head. Then, after a few more feet of dirt on top of her I hear nothing.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:48 PM.