Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-10-2007, 11:15 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default Lk

edit: The story is supposed to be called LK and I didn't expect the forum to make it Lk.

Note to readers: This story is Part III of The Kidnapping Trilogy and the third story in The Kidnapping Chronicles. If you like to avoid spoilers, read The Hunter then Huntress before you read this thread.

The Hunter can be found here
Huntress can be found here

Chapter List

Chapter 1
The Call

Chapter 2
Two Naughty Lesbians

Chapter 3
Mysteries Revealed

Chapter 4
A Practice Victim

Chapter 5
More Mysteries

Chapter 6
The Second Test

Chapter 7
Memory Blanks

Chapter 8
Third Test

Chapter 9
First Assignment

Chapter 10
Second Assignment

Chapter 11
The Greatest Agent

Chapter 12
The Lost Mind

Chapter 13
Battle of the Minds

Chapter 14
The Last Betrayal

Chaper 15
The Last Stand

Epilogue

And now without further waiting, I give you…

Lesbian Kidnappers

Chapter 1
The Call

Glenna Johnson lived deep in the heart of Texas. She was afraid when The Hunter surfaced and knew she could be a potential victim. Once The Hunter died she became less afraid. When Huntress surfaced she loved every moment of it.
You see, Glenna was a lesbian. She loved how Huntress killed The Hunter and didn’t live in fear of the female rapist like some people did. When Huntress committed her infamous lesbian rape before she died, Glenna wished she was there helping her rape the poor woman. She never shared her fantasy with anyone she knew, but she had to get it out somehow. She loved how the internet could give her the chance to explore and tell the world about her fantasy without revealing who she was.
One day Glenna was talking on the phone with someone she met online. They ended up having hot, steamy phone sex. Glenna played the role of female rapist and her partner was the victim. After they had phone sex they talked for a little while longer.
The next day Glenna got an email from the same woman.

Hello,

I am interested in meeting you. Come to the following address after the sun sets alone and I will introduce you to a world you can’t possibly imagine. Bring a copy of this letter with you.

Molly

Glenna recognized the address and thought it was a joke. Why would someone meet her at a bank? She figured that since it was a public place there wouldn’t be any harm in it.
“May I help you?”
“Yes, I got this email…”
“Ah yes, go through the door behind me.”
Glenna walked through the door and it looked like a normal room. Why would someone from the internet want to meet her here? She closed the door and sat down. Suddenly someone came at her from behind and put a stinky cloth over her face. She struggled hard at the intruder, but soon quickly fell asleep.

Glenna’s vision slowly returned. She heard an automated machine and listened to the instructions.

“Hello there! We apologize for knocking you out but it’s the only way to get you here without attracting attention. You may get up and move if you wish, but do so slowly because your head needs time to clear. Hello there! We apologize for knocking you out…”
Glenna’s head was still a little fuzzy. She was glad whoever took her didn’t tie her up or anything scary similar to that. She did feel apprehensive about being in an unfamiliar room. Suddenly someone stepped out of the shadows. She pressed a button and the automated voice stopped.
“Don’t worry no one’s going to hurt you. I apologize for the way we had to bring you here, but it’s the only way.”
Glenna decided to trust her unknown captor for now. As her captor came further into the light she was surprised to see a naked woman.
“Glenna Michelle Johnson, I have called you here to ask you to join our secret society.”
“What kind of society?”
“The kind of society that lets you explore all your sexual fantasies.”
“Really?”
“Yes. Now you have two choices. Number 1, you say no to my proposal and walk out that door behind you. Bear in mind that once you step out that door we will erase your mind. The email sent to you will be deleted and it will be as if we never contacted you.”
“What’s my other choice?”
“There is a door in front of you. Walk into that door and you will join the most secret society so huge that it cannot be fathomed.”
“Can I have a third choice?”
“That depends on what it is.”
“I walk through the door in front of me, but before I do we’ll be naughty!”
“Yes.”
“Then I choose 3.”
“Excellent, you will make a fine addition to our society.”
“Before we’re naughty, can you tell me the name of the society?”
“Oh yes, I’m sorry I almost forgot! Our society is called Lesbian Kidnappers.”

Chapter 2: Two Naughty Lesbians will be coming soon!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 08-01-2008 at 07:17 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 05:10 PM   #2
horny_asian

horny_asian has initial reputation
Default Please be quick

Can't wait for the rest of the story, hope we don't have to wait to long.
horny_asian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:14 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny_asian
Can't wait for the rest of the story, hope we don't have to wait to long.
Thankies

Chapter 2
Two Naughty Lesbians

Molly wasn’t surprised that Glenna wanted to have some fun. She had been watching her for a long time. Glenna was a potential target for lesbian rape until Molly came across her views on Huntress. She knew then that Glenna would enjoy the society and was so excited when Glenna said yes to the proposal.
Molly’s pussy got wet while Glenna slowly took off her clothes. With her bra on, she rubbed her breasts, teasing Molly. Glenna slowly took her bra off and Molly loved how her breasts looked so round and perfect. Molly wrapped her arms around Glenna and kissed her luscious lips. As the pair kissed, Molly’s hands groped Glenna’s big beautiful breasts. Moaning, Glenna rubbed Molly’s tight, firm ass. Glenna begged Molly to rub her breasts harder. The pair pinched the other’s nipples lightly and moaned. Molly’s mouth engulfed Glenna’s breast and her tongue played with her nipple. She started sucking her breast and Glenna moaned loudly. She begged Molly to suck her harder and harder. She did so and it gave her a hickie. After that she licked all over her huge breast. Glenna rubbed her breast against Molly’s making hers a little wet. Molly moaned and asked Glenna to suck her breast.
Glenna nibbled on Molly’s nipple and started sucking on it. As she sucked, her hands traveled to Molly’s pussy and breast. Molly ran her hands through Glenna’s long brown hair. As they rubbed each other nice slow and hard they moaned with lustful pleasure. Glenna sucked harder and harder on Molly’s breast, leaving a nice bite mark on her.
The pair looked into each other’s eyes and each saw lust. It drove them wild and their pussies became so wet. Glenna removed her panties to allow Molly’s tongue to explore her pussy. She moaned as her tongue went deeper and deeper. Further and further her tongue went, giving Glenna more pleasure than she had ever felt. Molly started sucking as her tongue went deeper into her pussy. Glenna moaned with delight. Molly stopped licking and lay down on the floor. She spread her legs and Glenna got on top of her. Both girls slid their tongue in the other’s pussy. Moaning, the pair went even deeper than Molly did the first time. They went so deep into each other that their moans of pleasure were muffled. Molly experienced more pleasure as Glenna added a finger inside with her tongue. As Molly did the same, Glenna’s pussy released a wonderful orgasm that caused Glenna to give a muffled scream in delight. Molly felt the orgasm and soon after had an orgasm as well. When Glenna felt Molly’s orgasm she hungrily lapped it up and drove her tongue deeper and sucked harder. Molly moaned and went so deep into Glenna’s pussy that her teeth scraped against her pussy lips. When she felt her teeth scraping against her it sent her over the edge and she came hard into Molly’s mouth. Glenna kept on sucking and licking Molly's pussy until she came as well.
The pair kissed each other with a little cum in their mouth and swapped cum back and forth. As they were doing that their hands groped the other’s entire body. Breasts and especially pussies were groped. As the pair kissed more passionately they rubbed their pussies together. They were moaning loudly as their pussies got so wet the floor beneath them was soaked with their juices. Glenna and Molly were so sexually excited that they came again from grinding their pussies and kissing like they have never kissed before. The kiss slowly ended and Molly lay next to Glenna. Both were exhausted but they really enjoyed what they had just done.

Chapter 3: Mysteries Revealed will be coming soon!

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:34 PM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 3
Mysteries Revealed

“That was so wonderful Miss. Mystery.”
“Thank you! You can call me Molly.”
“Wow! I didn’t know you were the same one I was on the phone with!”
“Yep, it’s me. Now let’s walk through the door here and I’ll tell you more about Lesbian Kidnappers.”
Glenna and Molly walked through the door and into a large room filled with books and papers.
“This is part of our library. We do extensive reporting on what we do so that we can improve our tactics. This is useful if anything happened to go wrong or to get inspiration for our next victim.”
“So how do ya’ll kidnap people then send them home and not get caught.”
“Now that question brings up an interesting subject. To better explain our method, you need to understand hypnotism. To hypnotize someone you have to have someone willing to be hypnotized. Another way is to do it when someone is watching TV because your brain is more willing to be hypnotized while watching TV. Now obviously we can’t make someone watch TV after we rape them and they aren’t willing to be hypnotized to forget. So, our leader created an advanced machine that can erase parts of your mind. Now before you ask any more questions, I would like you to read The Hunter and Huntress’ diaries. The Hunter's diary is the limited version the police have. There’s a lesson to be learned in reading them.”
Glenna read both stories and was fascinated. She loved the torture, the humiliation, and the rape. More than once her pussy released an orgasm from reading the erotic stories.
“So what’s the lesson to learn?”
“There were many mistakes made during this time. For now I am restricted with what I can tell you. Some things you need to find yourself. I am allowed to tell you that Laura was one of our agents.”
“Holy crap, that is out there!”
“Yes, you would never be able to tell from the remains of Paul’s diary that she was one of us. Now where was I…when The Hunter kidnapped Lacey we thought that it was Laura he was after. That is when we wanted to know about him and try to stop him. Laura was a new agent just like you. She was trained and when her sister was taken our leader gave her permission to get an early assignment. She gave her a ring disguised as a tracking device that Laura was supposed to keep on at all times. Somehow it came off and got lost in the trunk of Paul’s car. He found it and mentions it the ‘lost’ chapters of his diary. He knew a little about us after finding the ring and he discovered it was a tracking device. There was no way he knew all about us, but it was enough that it risked exposure.
“When we noticed that the tracking device was mostly in the middle of nowhere we decided to take action. Two agents took some pistols from the armory and, to make the long story short, they gave them to Laura and Lacey. They thought that the twins would kill Paul. Laura’s training stopped her from becoming a full slave, but Lacey was too far gone. They thought that Lacey wouldn’t be a problem. That was a grave mistake as you can see. It was a worse mistake to give the twins the guns and then leave without watching what happened next.
“Of course, we didn’t know that The Hunter wasn’t dead. You see, Paul had deactivated the tracker after Laura and Lacey died. We had thought that the two agents deactivated the tracker but failed to ask them. When yet another victim was taken we were completely surprised. Paul didn’t take another agent of ours, so we grudgingly let him continue with his violent rampage. We also didn’t know how much he knew about us and thought that it would be too dangerous to send agents to kill him.
“Then he took another of our agents and we were mad. It took a while to plan his murder and we were always watching him. He knew we were watching us and his diary explained it well. He once wrote, ‘the eyes are watching me again in the darkness. I know they’re after me because I killed one of their own. I suspect that’s how Laura and Lacey got the guns and I have filled the entire yard and house with booby traps.’ We knew about the traps all too well. One of our agents almost died from a land mine. Where he got one we will never know, but we were more cautious after that.
“When Paul traveled to Abilene we finally saw our chance. Unfortunately most of our agents were busy with other assignments and we only had six new agents available. They were way too sloppy. First, they should have killed Paul as soon as they got there instead of debating on whether or not to save his victim. They told us that they thought that bringing someone to our base to erase their mind would have been harder. It’s true that it would have been harder, but it would have been the best thing to do. They also screwed up on the diary factor. We didn’t know that he had a diary until that night and our agents didn’t know that we didn’t know. They should have taken the diary instead of ripping out pages upon pages of it. Luckily they saved the pages and we still have them. We debated for a long time about wiping Tina’s mind, but we decided not to. She had just gotten raped and to wipe her mind meant wiping the entire day from her memory. What if she got pregnant? That would be very difficult to cover up. We were somewhat satisfied with the mission anyway. It was accomplished even though it wasn’t what we hoped.
“Then Huntress surfaced. We knew about it long before the general public because I am a police officer in Abilene and had inside information.”
“Wow, how are you a cop if…?”
“When there’s an assignment the society covers for me. I don’t know what happens, but I know that everything is taken care of and I am always brought up to date on what happened when I was gone.
“Now where was I? Once Huntress killed Mrs. Bates we knew who she was. Tina made a mistake by coming to New Orleans. That is where our main base is and that is where we are now.
“Ana Bates was another agent of ours. We weren’t sure if she did kill Tina’s grandma or not and her missing ring didn’t help her plead her case. We decided to blank her mind, her husband’s mind, and Tina’s mind the day her grandmother died. We never thought we would see Ana in Louisiana again. She somehow regained her memory and was trying to contact us. We were working on her request to rejoin when Tina remembered that very day. Tina and possibly Carl Bates regained their memory from dreams, something we never anticipated. In fact, all of our victims had never been able to remember anything, or if they did they never talked about it to anyone. It was even more amazing to us when we read that Tina and Carl both remembered a bright white light. The white light is what causes the mind to forget in the first place. There shouldn’t have been any reason to remember it!
“Huntress got extremely reckless after she killed Ana. She left an easy trail to follow and we were angry about her killing one of our agents. Sure it was an ex agent, but it was still enough of an outrage. We also thought that she might know of us. There were three agents and myself who were assigned to kill Huntress. I happened to be in New Orleans at the time on a separate assignment when I got a call on my cell phone about Huntress. I just received my instructions when I was taken by the very woman I was supposed to kill.”
“Oh my God! You…you were the last victim!”
“Yes. I didn’t know if she knew about us, so I pretended to be an unwilling victim. I enjoyed almost everything she did to me. I hated the mousetraps and the knowledge that she would eventually kill me.”
“Thank goodness the other three agents were able to rescue you.”
“Yes they were able to find the trail quickly. Tina made too many mistakes and the trail was easy to follow. We now know she was working very quickly to avoid the FBI. She was a foolish woman. Unfortunately we didn’t know she wrote a diary until too many people read it. I couldn’t get credible evidence on who read it and who didn’t. Because of that I made a copy of it and left the original.
“Now I promised a lesson in all of this. Can you think of what it is?”
“I think I know. Always expect the unexpected and make sure no evidence is left. Look everywhere for evidence even in the most unlikely places.”
“Good job, you learn quickly. I think you’re ready for a test.”
“What kind of test?”
“It is a test to see if you will do well here. You will have a practice victim. After your test I will answer more questions you might have.”
Molly led Glenna to the other side of the library. At the other side was another door. Molly ushered Glenna inside and shut the door behind her. Molly then walked upstairs to the control room to view Glenna’s progress.

Chapter 4: A Practice Victim will be coming soon!

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:21 AM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 4
A Practice Victim

Glenna was surprised to be outside at night. She looked up at the sky and realized she was still inside. The inside training area was impressive and Glenna was completely filled with awe.
Molly went on the intercom and gave Glenna instructions.
“There is a bundle of clothes next to you along with a few tools that may help you or hinder your progress. Put them on and go to the last house on the right. The woman inside will be your victim.”
Glenna obeyed instructions and put on a black leather cat suit. It covered her entire body and had eye, mouth, and nose slits. It made her huge, beautiful breast look even bigger. She blended in well with the shadows and quickly crept to the target house. She watched the house and studied it for a long time. Slowly she slinked to the windows and peered inside them. Her target was in the third room she looked into and she made a note of where the room was in the house. After that Glenna used a paper clip she found in the pile of tools to pick the lock.
Mira Arellano was bored. The worst part about playing the victim for the new recruits was the waiting. Waiting for them to kidnap her was so boring and she almost always fell asleep while pretending to be asleep. This new recruit was taking even longer and Mira’s eyes slowly closed. She was dreaming now of the machine the society used. This machine was different. It could also implant thoughts into the victim’s mind. In the dream she was the victim. Her thoughts were being violated with images of her suffocating. Mira suddenly snapped awake when she felt a hand on her mouth and noticed she couldn’t breathe. She looked at the new recruit and almost forgot how to be a victim because she loved how beautiful Glenna looked, especially her breast. Finally, she remembered to moan and struggle for freedom.
Glenna covered her victim’s mouth with her hand and pinched her nose. She was a little surprised when her victim didn’t do anything at first. Once she started to moan and struggle, Glenna continued to hold her victim’s mouth and nose until she passed out. Quickly she worked to strip her victim. Next she taped Mira’s mouth shut and tied her wrists together in case she woke up. She slipped silently out the window and brought her victim to the entrance of the training area.
“Excellent work my friend. You are far better than most of the new ones and will make a fine addition to our kidnapping family.”
“Thank you Molly. Can I ask more questions now?”
“Yes.”
“Who is our leader?”
“I am not allowed to tell you. To save your breath, I also can’t tell you how many of us there are, how many bases we have, how many members we have, and the names of our members.”
“That sounds intelligent. This way no one person can rat us out.”
“Exactly. The only way we know if someone is a member is by this ring on my finger. Not all of us use rings, but most of us do.”
Glenna inspected Molly’s ring. She saw the initials LK on it and the inscription inside the band said Molly Anne Hamilton.
“What all does this ring do?”
“You will know once you get it. Once you have officially joined the society you will get a ring. For now, you do get a reward for passing your test. Here is a black rose.”
“A black rose is the symbol of rebirth. That is a very appropriate gift to a new recruit.”
“Well done I am impressed! Not many of our new recruits know this and do not even bother to ask about the black rose’s significance.”
“Do we have a dress code?”
“Yes. You can either be nude like I am or wear the cat suit while you are at our base. I would suggest the cat suit because they make your big breasts look amazing, and that will certainly tease the other women. We love it when we’re teased like that. When you are with a victim you can choose what to wear. Most women prefer to be nude. On assignment we always go at night and we always wear our cat suits so no one can recognize us. We wear whatever we want when we’re not on assignment and living our own lives.”
“What happens now?”
“You get to do whatever you want with your victim, except kill her of course. Follow me.”
Glenna followed Molly while carrying Mira through many doors. She didn’t stop to look at the other rooms because she knew she would eventually see everything. Molly was surprised by Glenna’s concentration and patience. Usually by now she would have to pull a new recruit away from the rooms and rebuke their prying eyes. Molly liked Glenna and hoped there would be some time to have more naughty fun with her. Glenna loved the whole idea of doing whatever she wanted and loved Molly for introducing her to this wonderful world. She could finally be herself without worrying about someone telling her how nasty and sick she must be.
Finally they reached the room and Glenna almost fainted with excitement. There were devices that she had never seen before. Devices that made the most hardcore device on the internet look like a baby next to it.
She chose to tie Mira’s hands over her head and hang her a little bit from the ceiling. Glenna chained Mira’s feet apart with a spreader bar. She gagged Mira with a ball gag and patiently waited for her to wake up. Molly watched in the shadows of the room.
Mira awoke moaning softly. Her moans became louder when Glenna twisted her right nipple hard. She nibbled on her left nipple for a little bit before speaking.
“Good, you’re awake. You're going to be my slave now!”
“Mmmph nmmph!” Mira moaned as she twisted away from Glenna’s grip making her breast swing back and forth.
“Good slave, I like when you struggle for me”
“Pplllmmmmhmmmhmmmph, lemm mmmemm gmmmph!”
Molly watched the spectacle and slipped two fingers into her pussy. It was hard for her to keep herself from moaning as her pleasure greatened. Her pussy climaxed when Glenna cut the ropes from above Mira’s hands and tied her arms behind her in such a way that it caused Mira to thrust out her breast.
“This gets you off doesn’t it slave? Yes, you love the drool falling from your mouth onto your breasts and dripping all over the floor don’t you?”
“Well done Glenna, you may stop now.”
“How did I do?”
“You did very well. You impressed me by not going to the nastiest instrument you could find and using it on your victim. You used ropes and a little humiliation instead of going for the fancy stuff first.”
“Thank you! May I have more fun with my victim?”
“What do you think Mira? Blink once for yes and twice for no.”
Mira blinked once and Glenna didn’t hesitate. She rubbed her pussy against Mira’s while sucking on her nipple. She got more ropes and tied them around Mira’s breast, making them bigger. As she licked every inch of her breast, Mira moaned with pleasure. She gave muffled begs for Glenna to eat her out. Glenna slowly moved to Mira’s pussy and started sucking on her. Mira moaned through the gag and loved every second of it. She gave a muffled yell of pure pleasure when Glenna tongue fucked her in and out, in and out. Mira released a powerful orgasm when Glenna slid a finger in her ass. She moaned as her finger went deeper along with her tongue. For one moment Mira was so filled with pleasure she forgot everything but that. As she came hard into Glenna’s mouth she released the most beautiful and sexually arousing moan anyone has ever heard of. Molly and Glenna came as just from hearing that stunning moan of pleasure.
“Wow. I am speechless.”
“Thanks Molly.”
“Release Mira and we will go over your performance.”

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:28 PM.
Old 07-16-2007, 12:43 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 5
More Mysteries

Glenna passed her first test beautifully. Never before has a new recruit done so well in her first test. Molly congratulated her after a job well done.

“You did very well on your test, very well indeed. There are two more tests you have to do before your Induction. At the Induction, we say the Sacred Blood Oath. After the Oath, we say a few words…”
Glenna stopped listening when she noticed someone outside the window out of the corner of her eye. Suspicion and a bad feeling became born deep into her gut. The woman was heading for the machine alone. Glenna knew that building held the machine thanks to Molly, but had never been there. She had seen people go into the separate building, but never alone.
“…and our leader might…hey! Were you listening to me?”
Glenna’s mind snapped back to Molly who looked very irritated.
“I’m sorry but I saw something strange”
“There’s nothing strange about someone going over there!”
“But going alone?”
Molly looked like she was about to reprimand her further when two women arguing passed by.
“…she’s supposed to be dead!”
“She is dead, I say that it’s someone with the same name or…”
“We know there isn’t someone with that name her age! She must be alive!”
“No, it’s an alias. It has to be someone we don’t know about. Remember that we don’t know everyone in the Society and…”
“But she’s the right age and who here would use that name as an alias?”
“Someone very cunning and…”
“Exactly, and she was our best agent!”
Molly instantly knew what and who they were arguing about. After instructing Glenna to stay put, she led Hillary Fowler and Nancy Rutledge into an empty room. Glenna found Molly’s behavior strange and started to get suspicious of her. Despite her distrust, she decided to do what she was told and waited for Molly.
Inside the room with Hillary and Nancy, Molly paced the floor. She needed to choose her words carefully.
“What are you doing? Do you realize what you could have done and what secrets you may have let out?”
“We’re sorry, we just got heated up. Hillary seems to think that someone isn’t dead.”
“And she’s right.”
“…but…how, how is that possible? It was written…”
“What’s written isn’t important. What is important is how many know about it. I am one among our leader and now you two. That makes four of us…how did you two find out anyway?”
“We sent Mira to watch her house…”
“YOU DID WHAT!!??”
“We…we didn’t think…”
“DAMN RIGHT YOU DIDN’T THINK!”
“Sorry.”
“Yeah, sorry.”
“You are in serious trouble. She didn’t damage Mira did she?”
“Not that we know of and we’re sure Mira doesn’t know.”
“Nancy! What about the dream she had!”
“For the last time Hillary it’s not important!”
“Girls…”
“But it happened right after she came back!”
“HEY!”
“…sorry again Molly.”
“That’s better. Now, who else knows?”
“We’re the only ones that know and Mira doesn’t know anything. We were going to tell the leader about the rogue agent…”
“She already knows and we have a plan.”
“What kind of plan? Will Hillary and I be part of it?”
“No. The team will be Glenna, our leader, and I.”
“Wow…if our leader’s going…then…it really is true she is alive!”
“Yes.”
“Ok, I understand why you and our leader are going, but why send Glenna? Shouldn’t the team have someone more experienced instead of a fresh graduate? She will most certainly kill her! You need to send Nancy and me.”
“She will gain more experience and her training will prevent her from being killed.”
“Hillary and I still don’t understand. Why not chose one or both of us? We know things that surely she doesn’t know!”
“Look, all I can say right now is to look at her face. Notice her beautiful brown hair and her luscious lips. Look into her deep, brown eyes.”
“That doesn’t tell us anything, we still don’t understand.”
“I don't expect you to understand, but I had hoped you would. No matter, soon you will understand everything. Tomorrow you, Hillary, Mira, our leader and I will meet at the Machine. Now remember, don’t tell anyone about this or you will be punished further!”
Molly sighed with frustration. She was angry that those two agents who rarely made mistakes almost made a fatal one that could have compromised the entire mission. Yet she was also relieved. The secret plan had become a great burden on her and she was glad that she would be able to tell someone about it. After clearing her mind of frustration and anxiety, she led Glenna to her sleeping quarters.
Hillary and Nancy went to the library to see if there was any hidden meaning or significance to brown hair and brown eyes. They bumped into a woman in a black cat suit coming back alone from the building that housed the machine. They walked into the library and were so focused about finding out the answer that they didn’t notice the woman they bumped into had an evil look in her eyes. Finding nothing in the library, they told Mira about the meeting and went to bed.

The leader of the Society was very angry at Hillary and Nancy. Molly and the leader reluctantly filled Hillary, Nancy, and Mira of the incoming mission inside the Machine Room. They were shocked and speechless for some time.
“So that’s why you’re using her instead of us!”
“Yes. Molly first alerted me to our rogue agent and Glenna is the best choice. Now I can’t have you talking about this plan. I trust Molly to not say anything, but you three are too loose lipped. I’m going to have to blank your minds.”
“…But that’s against the rules! No LK member can blank another member’s mind! Molly, tell her she’s crazy! Nancy, back me up here!”
“They’re right Hillary we can’t be trusted with this information. And the rule also states that an LK mind can be erased if the leader deems it is absolutely necessary.”
Mira agreed with Nancy that their minds needed to be erased of the knowledge. She told them that they were never supposed to know the plan in the first place.
“Once we capture the rogue agent your minds will be restored. Now Molly, prepare the machine.”
Molly and the leader put on special sunglasses. These sunglasses were the only kinds that blocked out the white light enough to shield them from a memory block. LK Leader pressed one of the many buttons on the huge machine. A loud humming sound emitted from it, warning anyone who happened to be inside the machine’s range to look away from it or put on sunglasses. A bright white light slowly filled the room and surrounded the entire building for a minute or two before slowly fading away.
“I only wish we could tell someone about this and not have to erase their minds.”
“Molly you know as well as I do that some things are better left unsaid until the mission is complete. There are things that I wish to tell you but I cannot.”
“I understand.”
“I know you do, and that’s why you will be the next leader if anything should happen to me. Now let’s get these sleeping women to their beds. If they wake up here they will know their minds were blanked and will be very angry.”

Chapter 6: The Second Test will be coming soon!

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-17-2007, 01:13 PM   #7
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 6
The Second Test

“For your next test we are sending you alone to capture one of our own. She is pretending to be a rogue agent and is pretty damn good in what she does. You’ll probably need to leave New Orleans for this one. This file will have all the information you’ll need and we have brought your car here if you feel like you need it.”
“Is there anything else?”
“Yes. You will not be monitored during your pleasure session. We have picked out a safe word for your victim to use in case things get too intense for her. It is inside the file.”
“What if she’s gagged?”
“We have safe words and actions for all scenarios. Remember it this way, if she does something strange or out of the ordinary then stop.”
After Glenna received her next assignment she saw Hillary and Nancy. She called out to them but they didn’t hear her. After calling a second time they finally turned around.
“What were you two arguing about yesterday?”
“I don’t remember arguing, do you Hillary?”
“No…I do remember arguing with Jamie Brooks about who can use what instrument in the best way…but I didn’t argue with you…”
“It was after my first test, don’t you remember?”
“No…and I don’t think I remember you either. Welcome to the Society.”
“What’s wrong with you? You act like…”
“Like what?”
“Like you can’t remember the entire day…”
“No, we remember something about our leader telling Molly that she was next in line or something.”
Glenna politely excused herself and slowly walked away. Didn’t Molly tell her that it was against the rules to blank anther member’s mind before she went to bed? Her distrust for Molly grew further and she made a note to take whatever Molly told her with a grain of salt. For now, she decided to work on her mission. She looked inside the file to see who she was supposed to kidnap and almost had a heart attack! Jamie Brooks was her target…didn’t Hillary just talk about her? What if Jamie knows something too? Glenna decided to put her paranoid thoughts aside. After all, she was assigned to this mission by another woman named Whitney.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana ended up being the town where Miss Brooks was hiding. Glenna found it was unusually easy to locate her. When Glenna found her house she was amazed that Miss Brooks was really Mrs. Brooks. Glenna knew she could kidnap someone alone easily, but while in bed with her husband? She thought that was probably why Jamie wasn’t trying to hide.
She waited in the shadows for something to happen and wasn’t sure about how to kidnap Jamie. Suddenly she remembered what Molly said, “It would have been the best thing to erase Tina’s mind instead of debating whether or not to save her.” Glenna then knew what had to be done.

“Well done Glenna, I see you have brought our target…but who else is that?”
“He is Mr. Brooks. I brought him here to cover up any possible exposure.”
“What made you think of doing so?”
“Your first lesson.”
“Very nice, I am proud of you. Now where should Mr. Brooks be now?”
“He should be in the Machine Room. He is supposed to stay there until I’m ready to blank my victim’s mind.”
“Well done again! I will take Mr. Brooks to where he needs to be, you take care of Jamie.”
Glenna took Jamie’s limp body to the torture room. She paused, wondering how she was going to have fun with her victim. Her eyes danced around various instruments until she finally decided upon the rack.
The rack was a humongous table and looked like it would fit in with the torture devices in London’s famous Terror Tower. There were four large eyebolts with an equal amount of leather straps. Two were drilled into one end and the other two were secured to a heavy metal bar at the other end. The bar of had a winch to painfully stretch out the victim’s arms and legs. Glenna didn’t want to hurt Jamie on this test and didn't want to use the winch. She did think that the rack was the best punishment for a rogue agent.

“Wake up you little bitch!”
“What…where am I?”
“You know where you are!”
Jamie’s head slowly cleared and she noticed that the ceiling above her head looked horrifyingly familiar. When she realized where she was she screamed bloody murder and begged Glenna not to torture her.
Glenna laughed and showed Jamie a pinwheel. Jamie shrieked as the sharp metal spokes poked her breast hard. The wheel slowly pricked closer and closer to her nipple. Jamie begged Glenna not to do it, but she didn’t listen. As the spiked wheel came to rest on Jamie’s nipple, she screamed in pain.
“Please, stop, please no more it hurts!”
“It’s going to hurt worse bitch! Think of how much it’ll hurt on your pussy!”
“No, God please no!”
Glenna enjoyed causing pain to the “rogue agent.” She slowly let the pinwheel roll from Jamie’s breast to her stomach. Jamie continued to beg and scream for help. As the spikes pierced her labia, she screamed like a banshee.
After a few minutes of metal in Jamie’s pussy, Glenna decided to spice things up a bit. She found a good looking instrument of torture. It looked like an arm with five fingers attached to the end of it. Glenna had seen one of the other agents use the device earlier and knew she could do it.
She pushed the device against Jamie’s left breast and pressed a button. The metal fingers closed around her breast, painfully squeezing it. Jamie squealed like a frightened pig in pain. Glenna got a second device and did the same thing to her right breast. Jamie never liked her breasts to be squeezed while she was the victim. She screamed and Glenna didn’t hear her say the safe word. She was too busy looking at Jamie’s pussy. She wanted her pussy so badly all of a sudden. After releasing the devices on her breast, Glenna hungrily slid her tongue into Jamie’s pussy. She moaned and used the safe word again, but Glenna still didn’t hear her.
“B…baa oooh banana!”
“Mmm, your pussy is sooo yummy you little rogue bitch!”
“Please, stop licking me, oh please stop! I SAID BANANA!”
Glenna’s tongue went deeper and deeper. Jamie wondered why Glenna wasn’t paying attention to her pleas. Usually Glenna followed orders! She was really getting scared now. When Glenna stopped licking her pussy, she was relieved until she saw the massive 10 inch strap on dildo Glenn had in her hand. Jamie once again used the safe word and then screamed. She recognized Glenna’s eyes and that caused her to struggle for her life.
“Oh God please don’t kill me! Don’t please! No, don’t fuck me!”
“Shut up bitch! I’ll do whatever I want because you’re a whore, a slut, and my fuck toy!”
“Please, no don’t do it please NOOOMMMMPH!”
Glenna was tired of that mouth. She wanted to fuck her little fuck slut and then kill her. Wait where did death come from? Suddenly Glenna got scared, what was happening to her? Was she becoming a monster? The thoughts lasted only for a moment before being dismissed. She knew that death was the only way to achieve true sexual pleasure. She rubbed the large dildo at the entrance of Jamie’s pussy. Jamie moaned through the ball gag, begging Glenna to not fuck her. Her scream would have echoed around the world were it not for the gag when Glenna rammed half of the dildo into her tight little pussy. She fucked her with it harder and harder and faster and faster. Jamie’s moans became louder and more animal sounding. She no longer sounded human when the entire dildo was rammed hard down her pussy. Her moans of pain, suffering, and pleasure were enough to send Glenna over the edge and she came all over the strap on and Jamie’s pussy. Jamie, feeling Glenna’s cum and juices couldn’t hold her shame inside any longer and came herself. Jamie softly moaned in pain every time she took a breath.
LK Leader and Molly were watching the entire process at the control room. They both knew that the machine would have to be fired up again. Hopefully no other member would have to have their minds wiped. The secret plan was becoming a burden to them and it was not even halfway done.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-17-2007, 01:23 PM   #8
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 7
Memory Blanks

Jamie couldn’t remember why she gave Glenna a passing grade on her second test. She didn’t even remember the test! After thinking about it she realized her mind was blanked. Something horrible must have happened. Jamie didn’t worry about it too much because she knew that only the leader can order a mind blank on an LK Member. She decided to be patient, knowing that in the end all things would be revealed.
Glenna only remembered the abduction and part of the torture. She didn’t remember her dark and sinister feelings of killing her victim and suspected that she had memory loss. The LK members had failed to tell her only the leader could issue the order to blank minds, so she thought Molly had done it. She couldn’t trust Molly anymore and had to find someone to ask questions. It had to be someone who knew a little bit about the Society. Even though Hillary’s mind was blanked earlier, she knew that would be a good choice. Not every secret can be erased. She decided to ask subtle questions first before going to the big questions.
“Hillary I have a question.”
“Yeah.”
“Is it common for members to have husbands?”
“No. Sometimes we use it as a cover to keep our true intentions secret. Which one of us did you find with a husband?”
“Jamie.”
“Ah, Jamie’s a good agent.”
“But doesn’t having a husband make you less of a lesbian and less of an agent?”
“It doesn’t. Our best agent was married.”
Glenna’s heart leapt. She remembered the argument between her and Nancy a week ago. Hillary said something about someone being the best agent…maybe that was her they were arguing about still being alive!
“Who is our best agent?”
“It’s more like was because she is dead now. Let me think…I think her name was…
“HILLARY! GLENNA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”
Molly was furious at the thought of blanking Glenna's mind yet again today. She had happened to overhear the conversation and wondered what would have happened had she not been there.
“I’m sorry Hillary but you have an assignment you’re supposed to be doing.”
“I am?”
“Yes, have you spoken to our leader yet? She’s the one with the assignment.”
“Really? That means I have a special mission!”
“Yes you do have a special mission. Don’t go in to see her right away because she’s busy. Go in about thirty minutes to the Machine Room.”
Hillary rushed off happily to tell all her friends she was going on an important assignment assigned by the leader herself! Glenna was very, very angry at Molly.
“Why did you…”
“I told you. There are some things that you are not allowed to know. Hillary didn’t know that you aren’t allowed to know the information she was about to give. From now on you are to only ask me or our leader your questions. I will make sure that no one else will answer your questions.”
“Why?”
“Trust me you will eventually find out. Be patient and all will be revealed in the end.”
Glenna almost yelled in Molly’s face but thought better of it. She didn’t like how the Society was treating her and wondered if there was a way out. For a moment she thought about running away but then realized how foolish it would be. She would be hunted down, her mind erased, and she would remember nothing about the Society. At least now she was able to experience all of her sexual pleasures whenever she wanted.
She fumed and muttered under her breath as she walked to her room. On the way, she bumped into a woman wearing a black cat suit and Mira. She was too angry to notice that it was the same woman who went to the Machine alone earlier. The evil look in both of their eyes also escaped her notice. The pair headed slowly towards the Machine and they softly laughed an evil laugh.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:29 PM.
Old 07-18-2007, 12:52 PM   #9
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 8
Third Test

“Your third test will be harder.”
“What is it Molly?”
“You are to capture me.”
Glenna thought she had something crazy in her ear. The mission is to get Molly? She became overjoyed at the thought of tormenting the woman who doesn’t tell her much. Maybe she could torture Molly until she tells her all she wants to know!
“Before you get any bright ideas, you are not to torture me for information. You will be monitored from afar and if you torture me for information we will blank your mind and disappear. You will know nothing of the Society, The Hunter, and Huntress. A year after we blank your mind I will kidnap you and ravage you again and again and again.”
It might have been worth being banished from the Society, but being raped by lesbians again and again? She knew that her pre-lesbian rape self would never want that to happen.
“Ok Molly I won’t torture you for information. When does the test start?”
“In five days you will leave and come find me.”
“Why do you get a five day head start?”
“You need to know how to find someone who may have been hidden for days, months, and even years.”
“There’s something you aren’t telling me is there?”
“Look, I promise I will tell you everything after your third assignment.”
“That will take way too long!”
“No it won’t. Assignments are easy to come by and you could always kidnap whoever you want as long as our leader approves it. Now I shall go. See you whenever you find me!”

Five days later Glenna went straight to the library. She looked for anything with Molly in it. Finding nothing helpful to her mission, she looked inside Molly’s room. Maybe she left clues there.

Glenna looked at the paper she found in Molly’s room for the thousandth time. It was a list of houses Molly liked to hide in whenever she was on a mission. This one was in Little Rock, Arkansas and it looked like another dead end. She swore under her breath and was frustrated and hoped the sixth house would have something. Suddenly she noticed movement inside the house. Is it someone else? No…it looks like Molly…could it really be Molly? It is Molly!
She slowly slinked silently to one of the windows of the house. The first window she came to was unlocked. It opened without a sound and the floor welcomed her silent feet. She tiptoed silently to the living room where she saw Molly. Molly was making it difficult for Glenna by being awake and watching TV. She decided to lurk in the shadows of her house waiting for an opportunity.
After an hour, Molly walked over to where Glenna was. Thinking quickly, she ducked into the first room she saw which was Molly’s room. She hid in her closet and waited. Molly walked in and quickly took off her clothes. Glenna almost leapt out of the closet and kissed her when she saw her naked again. Oh it made her so horny to see her naked! She remembered the mission just in time and waited for Molly to leave the room.
Glenna followed Molly to the bathroom. Before she opened the door to take a shower, Glenna grabbed her arms and twisted them behind her back.
“Scream and you won’t live to see tomorrow bitch!”
“Who are you? Don’t hurt me!”
“Shut up bitch!”
“No, please don’t knock me out, please no!”

Molly was impressed. Glenna was able to invade her home without being detected. No agent ever before had surprised Molly the way Glenna did when she grabbed her. Molly jumped out of her skin when it happened.
Now where was she? As her head slowly cleared she realized her legs were spread wide open. They were spread with a spreader bar and her feet were tied to her thighs. Her hands were tied and hanging above her…or was it below her? She was upside down! That’s why she didn’t recognize the room! Molly realized the spreader bar was suspended from the ceiling thereby suspending her upside down. She wasn’t gagged but she did feel something inside her pussy…a dildo? There was also something about the size of an eraser on both of her breasts and nipples. She marveled at Glenna’s impressive performance.
“Help me someone! Someone please help!”
Molly was so impressed she almost forgot to be a victim! She continued to plead into the darkness. There was no answer. Molly wondered what Glenna was thinking. No agent had ever kept their victims waiting this long! She continued to plead in the darkness further. Suddenly the lights flickered on showing Molly the dungeon. It looked quite different upside down. She screamed for help and told her unknown captor that he or she was a sick, sick degenerate. Suddenly the thing in her pussy started vibrating. Molly gasped in shock, a vibrator!
“Please, turn it off oooooh, mmmm mmmmm uuuuuh please! No more, someone, please help!”
The vibrator hummed in harmony with Molly’s moans and protests. It then vibrated harder and Molly knew Glenna turned it up somehow. Her pussy was getting really wet and Molly loved the stimulation.
Then she felt a jolt pain on her left nipple! Ouch! What was that? She realized that the sticky things on her breasts allow her to experience a mild electrical shock. Her nipples experienced the jolt again and her body gave a slight twitch.
“Please, ooooh please don’t shock me again! Please! No more, no more, oooooooh uuuuuuh oooooooh, no more OUCH! PLEASE STOP! No more, no more!”
Molly felt the dildo vibrate even harder and her pussy released an orgasm as the jolt of electricity flowed through all four pads. She moaned like a cow and began to breathe heavy. Her body became sweaty and she continued to beg and plead into the darkness. Her pleas continued to go unanswered as the setting on the dildo went higher.
“UUUUH UUUH UOOOOH AAAAAAAAHA AAAAAAHHAAAAHAAA P…pl…please…no more! OOOOOOOOH OOOOOH AAAAAAH”
She gave an inhuman moan as she came hard. The dildo didn’t stop its relentless buzzing and Molly continued to get orgasm after orgasm. The pads continued to give her breasts and nipples jolts at random times and at random places. This kept Molly unprepared for each unpleasant jolt.

“You are brilliant.”
“Thank you Leader.”
“None of us would have ever thought to never show ourselves to our victim. We had sometimes used a remote controlled dildo and shock pads, but never from a distance this far.”
“What happens now?”
“After you release Molly you must prepare for your Induction. She will tell you all the things you need to do.”
“When is my Induction?”
“It will be in a week.”

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:29 PM.
Old 07-19-2007, 12:25 PM   #10
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 9
First Assignment

A week passed and Glenna was officially a member of the Society. Molly still acted like she had more to tell Glenna. Whenever she pressed the issue, Molly kept telling her all would be revealed after her third assignment. It frustrated Glenna and her distrust for Molly continued to grow each day. Despite her distrust she was still thankful that Molly introduced her to the Society and her new ring. She never imagined a simple ring could be used just like a cell phone. She couldn’t wait to go on her first assignment.

Nicole Anderson walked into the shower to wash her cute blonde hair that came down to her shoulders. She turned the water on slightly hot and let the water fall onto her breast. The water felt good after a hard, stressful day. She got some shampoo and lathered it inside her hair. With the shower on, she couldn’t hear a slight thump that might have alerted her to an intruder. She continued to take her shower, blissfully unaware of what was about to happen next. Nicole closed her eyes as she let the water fall down onto the back of her head. She didn’t see the door slowly open and an intruder creeping closer and closer towards her. The shower curtain was slowly pulled back and this time Nicole noticed the dark shadow of the intruder. Her scream of surprise mixed with terror was cut short when the intruder covered her nose and mouth with a stinky cloth.
Nicole slowly came back to consciousness. Where was she? What happened? She remembered the intruder and her heart filled with fear. Her arms and legs wouldn’t move! Why won’t they move? As her awareness sense became greater she felt cold metal surrounding her wrists and above her ankles. Oh God someone kidnapped her and she was still naked! She tried screaming for help and noticed her mouth was stretched wide with a ball in her mouth. All that came out was a muffled moan.
The lights slowly flickered on. She turned her head to the left and right. After looking at the horrors of the room she was in, she struggled for freedom. Her eyes filled with tears as she made muffled moans, begging someone, anyone for help. When she heard footsteps she knew they belonged to her captor.
To Nicole’s surprise, a naked woman with long brown hair walked in. Her surprise turned to fear when she saw lust inside the woman’s deep brown eyes. She twisted her body on the hard surface she was lying on and moaned loudly.
Wordlessly, the woman smiled and showed her clothespins. What could she possibly do with clothespins? The answer came when she applied one on her left nipple. Nicole screamed loudly and gave muffled begs for her captor to stop. When the woman put another clothespin on her right nipple she almost hyperventilated from the pain. Moaning, her eyes begged the woman with tears of fear and pain for freedom.
“You love pain don’t you?”
“Mmm nnmm hmmm!”
“Let me give you a good dose of pain!”
Nicole gave a muffled shriek when the large, thick bullwhip licked against her stomach. The whip cracked through the air again onto the top of her right breast. Again and again the whip popped and cracked onto Nicole’s bare flesh and her moans of pain and protest grew louder and louder. The whip licked her pussy again and again and Nicole continued to scream louder with each thrash.
She closed her eyes and waited for the next strike of the whip. When it didn’t come, she sighed in relief. Suddenly she felt something wet against her pussy. The woman was eating her out! Nicole moaned in pleasure, protest, and pain as the woman played with the clothespins on her nipples. She felt the tongue go deeper and deeper into her pussy. Her moans became louder as the pleasure from her tongue caused an orgasm to rumble deep inside her pussy and spill out juices all over the woman’s tongue.
The woman stopped eating her out and took out the gag.
“Please, stop this! Let me go! Let me gmmmph mmm hhm hmm! Don’t kiss me again! Keep your mouth off of me you lesbian freak!”
Nicole moaned when the woman kissed her. She realized calling her a freak might have been a big mistake. Death lurked inside her eyes and Nicole begged for her life.
“Please, I’m sorry! Don’t kill me, I don’t want to die!”
“Then you should have never been born!”
The woman looked like she was going to strangle her. Strangely, her eyes changed from death to fear. What could her captor be afraid of? The fear changed to the cold emptiness it had when she first walked into the room. After taking her hands away from Nicole’s throat, she knocked her out with chloroform again.
Nicole awakened strapped to a chair. What was that in front of her, some kind of huge machine? She heard voices around her.
“Well done Glenna. You almost lost your self control there.”
“I’m not sure what came over me Molly. I suppose you’ll tell me later right?”
“She will tell you when you are finished with your third mission. In the meantime start the machine.”
Nicole was too exhausted to beg for release and knew they wouldn’t do it anyway. Her eyes filled with tears again. Suddenly she saw a strange bright white light. The light expanded but before it reached her, it suddenly disappeared. What was going on?
“Glenna, what happened?”
“She pressed the right button Leader…so that means the Machine’s broken.”
“No. It’s not broken. It’s been sabotaged.”

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:30 PM.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:23 AM   #11
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 10
Second Assignment

“Glenna we know who sabotaged our Machine.”
“Who was it Molly?”
“Mira did it.”
“You can’t be serious! She couldn’t have done anything!”
“She did it and we have a surveillance tape of her messing with the machine if you don’t believe me. Your second assignment is to get her to confess why she did it and who her accomplice was. I will be joining you.”
Glenna’s extreme distrust for Molly reared its ugly head again. She reluctantly accepted the mission. Molly knew Glenna didn’t believe Mira would have traitorous actions, so she showed Glenna the incriminating tape. She was surprised to see Mira and the woman in a black cat suit.

Mira was confused. No one told her she had to play the victim today! That means someone thought she did something bad. She sighed and hoped whoever tortured her for information didn’t use needles. She hated needles. Suddenly Glenna and Molly walked in. Molly spoke first.
“We know what you did. Make it easier for yourself and tell us why you did it. Who was your accomplice?”
“I didn’t do anything. Glenna, you know I wouldn’t do anything right? I’ve listened to you talking about things and I’m you’re friend!”
Glenna avoided Mira’s eyes and looked at Molly. Molly nodded and Glenna showed Molly a box full of needles.
“You know what we’re going to do if you don’t tell us.”
“Please…I don’t know anything! Don’t use needles, please!”
“I will ask you one more time. Who was your accomplice? Why did you sabotage the Machine?”
“I…someone sabotaged the machine? Is that what you think I did? I’m telling you I didn’t do it!”
Molly looked at Glenna and she nodded. Glenna took a needle and scraped it against Mira’s labia. Mira screamed as the needle pierced her pussy lip. A louder scream bellowed from her mouth as the needle pushed through the other lip. The wound bled lightly onto the table.
“Tell us what we want to know and Glenna won’t sew your pussy shut with needles.”
“I…I…I…I don’t know!”
“Glenna, do it.”
She slid four more needles through Mira’s pussy lips, sewing her pussy shut. Mira screamed from the pain and begged them to stop. Blood pooled onto the table and Molly continued to interrogate Mira.
“Tell us what we want to know.”
“Please…don’t…know…anything…please.”
“Glenna put more needles in her pussy.”
“I have a better idea, watch.”
Glenna took a needle and rubbed Mira’s left nipple, making it harder. Mira knew what was coming and begged her to not pierce her nipple. Glenna ignored Mira’s protest and stabbed her in the center of the nipple. The needle went through her nipple and into Mira’s breast. Screaming, she begged Glenna to stop the torture. Glenna didn’t stop until the head of the needle was all that was outside of the nipple
“Good idea Glenna. Now put more needles in her right breast.”
“No please, I really don’t know anything! Please! No, no, no NOOOOOOO OOOOOO HOOOOOOOH HOOOUCH!”
She screamed again and again and again as a total of six needles pierced her breast. Glenna pushed them in as far as they could go.
“Molly obviously the needles aren’t working. We need to use something more…nasty.”
“Are you sure you want to try them?”
“She sabotaged the Machine and is no longer my friend because of that.”
“Ok, only if you’re sure.”
Glenna nodded at Molly and she disappeared into the shadows. She returned moments later holding something far worse than needles in her hands. Mira’s eyes reflected her fear and she begged them to not use the foot long hatpins.
“You know what these are and you know what we’re going to do. Now tell us why you sabotaged the Machine. We might be merciful and remove your needles when you are knocked out.”
“Ok…ok, I sabotaged the machine by accident!”
Glenna and Molly looked at each other. Both shook their heads.
“If that were true you would have told us before we tortured you. Now we will give you one more chance, who was your accomplice and why did you resort to sabotage?”
“I don’t know anything, I keep telling you!”
“Do it Glenna.”
Mira was protesting and pleading for Glenna to stop but to no avail. Glenna continued to keep her eyes away from Mira’s. A tear escaped her eye and ran down her cheek. She hated how her former friend betrayed her and the whole Society and wished Mira would tell her and Molly what they wanted to know. She pressed the first pin up against the middle of her left breast.
“Wait a moment Glenna, move the hatpin further back. This will cause her more pain when her entire left breast is punctured and that might make her talk.”
“Please…I’ll do anything…”
“Mira you know from firsthand experience that the hatpins will require a large amount of force to push through someone’s skin. Don’t make her do this to you. Tell us what we want to know.”
“I…I…”
Glenna slowly pushed the pin into her breast. Mira screamed louder. She had never felt such pain! She continued to slowly push the pin further and further inside. Mira screamed louder and louder. The pin met resistance from the skin on the other side. Finally, the skin allowed the pin to push through. The pain was unbearable and Mira almost passed out from it.
“If you don’t tell us what we want to know, Glenna will have the next pin going directly in your right nipple the same way she did the needle in your left.”
“Mira I don’t want to do it. Please, tell us why!”
“…why…don’t…believe…me…please…know…nothing…”
Glenna sighed and another tear escaped her eye. She let it fall and waited for it to hit the ground, hoping Mira would tell them the information at the last second. When she didn’t, Glenna did what Molly instructed and started impaling the breast centering on the nipple. Mira felt the worst pain she had ever felt as the pin went further and further into her breast. Her screams practically woke the dead as the pin went further and further inside. Suddenly Mira stopped screaming. Something odd filled her eyes and Molly looked at her questioningly.
“Who was your accomplice?”
“She…she…she made me…she made me…mind…control…me…”
“Glenna, don’t push the pin further inside her. She’s ready to talk. Now, who was your accomplice?”
“It…it…it…was…her…the…greatest…she…isn’t…she isn’t dead…it’s…it’s…Mmmemlmmellmaph!…”
Molly quickly covered Mira’s mouth. That was a close one! Mira almost revealed the identity of The Greatest Agent to Glenna and the Machine wasn’t fixed yet! That could have been a disaster. Glenna looked at Molly questioningly.
“What is going on?”
“Leader, we need to go on the mission now. Glenna, you’re coming with us. This will be your third mission and I promise I will tell you everything you have always wanted to know.”
“What about Mira?”
“Hillary and Nancy will finish with her.”

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:30 PM.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:52 AM   #12
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 11
The Greatest Agent

“Glenna, all of your training and previous missions, except that last one, have been intended to prepare you for this one mission.”
“What is the mission exactly?”
“Our leader, you, and I will capture a very dangerous rogue agent. She was the best agent we’ve ever had.”
“Why do I get the feeling you’re not telling me everything.”
“I promised you that I would tell you everything after your third mission right? Well this counts as your third mission.”
“You’ve been planning this for a long time haven’t you?”
“Yes.”
“Why?”
“It’s one of the things you cannot know now.”
“What is going to happen to Mira?”
“Hillary and Nancy will take care of her as I told you earlier. Our leader has already given them instructions.”
“And there’s still something you’re not telling me about that is there?”
“I told you that after this mission you will know everything.”
Glenna continued to converse with Molly, but she was getting nowhere. It was best to just get through the mission. LK Leader joined them after Glenna decided to get through with the mission.
“We have a good drive ahead of us. Our agent is in Sunray. Molly, Glenna, have you both prepared for the journey?”
“Sunray…that sounds so familiar…wasn’t that the town The Hunter was born in?”
“Yes and please don’t ask anymore questions.”
The trio drove to Sunray with little conversation. Each woman was too caught up in their own thoughts to converse with each other. Glenna didn’t bother to ask any more burning questions, knowing they wouldn’t be answered if asked anyway. At one of the houses on the north east side, they stopped. LK Leader whispered to both of them instructions.
“The house is behind the one we are facing. There is a dark alley between the houses where we can have excellent cover. We should split up. Glenna, survey the backyard. Molly, see if there are any open windows. I will observe the front. If one of you finds an entry point, whisper into your ring.”
Glenna and Molly nodded and the trio slowly slinked to the alley. Molly stayed in the shadows looking at all the windows. All appeared to be closed. She tried to open one and found it locked. Glenna carefully crept to the back door and grasped the knob. It turned easily in her hand.
“The front door is open”
“So is the back.”
“Should we go in?”
“Yes, all of us might as well go in. Be on your guard because this was our best agent. Anything ordinary could be a trap.”
Molly met Glenna at the back door and them and the leader walked inside. The house was empty and shadows danced everywhere.
“Ok, everyone look for clues to where she might be. She may have been our best agent, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t make mistakes.”
Suddenly the phone rang. The women ignored it because they were so focused on finding clues. The answering machine clicked on and a woman’s voice said the usual leave a message after the beep thing.
“Well, well, well. Our Great Leader has finally come out of her hole.”
The women were shocked. Somehow The Greatest Agent knew they were in her house! Glenna was the first to speak.
“Who are you?”
“I am a woman of many names Glenna Michelle Johnson.”
“How…how do you..?”
“How do I know your name? I know many things, including why they allowed you to join their Society. And I know Molly is there with you.”
“Enough games! Tell us where you are!”
“In good time my Great and Powerful Leader, in good time.”
“Why did you become a rogue agent? I thought about it but I didn’t want to be hunted down.”
“Ah, but you haven’t been exposed to the full injustice of it all. I should have been the leader, not this younger hack. I was the best agent for the job, yet she found favor with the previous leader by being better in bed!”
“That’s not true. Your temper always got the better of you. You never thought rationally and we couldn’t have a leader who couldn’t think rationally.”
“Rationally? You call bringing HER here rational? I would have killed her when I had the chance.”
“Would you have done so even if you really needed her?”
Glenna became confused. Who would she have killed and why? Was it Molly The Greatest Agent was talking about killing? It seems like they were talking about her since Molly was around the leader all the time and knew her personally.
“Please, don’t do this. Come on and rejoin the Society. I can make things better for you and you won’t have to run.”
“No. I still have my reputation at the Society. I will not have it said that Melinda Warren became soft hearted.”
Glenna was beyond surprised. Was this the same Melinda Warren that The Hunter killed? How could she be alive if his diary mentions he’s dead?
“…how…how…”
“How am I alive? I suppose I’ll tell you. Even those two fools who already knew don’t know the entire details.
“When I got married to keep my cover I was supposed to be next in line to be leader. But someone else got the job. I stopped following orders from the Society and your current leader felt too sorry for me to do anything about me. She wouldn’t have been able to even if she tried! I had created a device that was like the Machine but it implanted thoughts into people’s minds, giving me control over them. My first experiment was a success. I was able to program my husband to attack anyone I told him to and anyone he didn’t like. It kept people, especially your kind, away.
“In 2004 I helped my husband kill three of your agents. They were easy prey, but I knew more were coming. I decided to kill our sister and her husband. That was supposed to send a message to you to stay away from me. I had forgotten she had a child until after I killed them. I forged their wills and took the child. I knew you would be more reluctant to strike at me with the child there or at least you would change your entire plan. That would give me enough time to react to whatever you threw out at me.
“My mistake was keeping his parents’ heads in the basement. I thought I could capture an agent alive and tell her to tell you what would happen to the agents you sent after me. Paul found them before you sent any other agents. I should have known he would find them and still kick myself for making a foolish mistake. Our battle in the basement wounded me and I was surprised at Paul’s pure strength of will. He actually sent me to the hospital! For the entire hospital visit I was afraid you would come to kill me. You were too soft again and foolish not to do so.”
“Taking someone from a hospital is against the rules. We both know that.”
“HAHAHAHA! The rules! The rules need to be broken every now and then for the greater good and the greater evil. You and I know that as well don’t we? Now where was I? When I paid the bail I set a lifelike dummy of myself inside my bed and camped out in the woods quite a ways from my house. I had the rings of the three agents I killed earlier plus my own. I used them to listen inside the house. You were foolish to think the dead agent’s rings didn’t work anymore. I made it to where I could hear anything you said whenever I wished. That’s how I knew you were coming. I was surprised when Paul screamed his head off and thought that wouldn’t prevent your agents from investigating the area, so I waited for them. Predictably, right after he screamed his head off your agents showed up. Your agents were fools and thought I was dead.”
“…But Paul’s diary said he killed you! There’s a graphic description of your untimely death!”
“Glenna, Glenna, Glenna. When are you going to learn to keep your mouth shut?”
“I…sorry, go on.”
“Thank you. Remember the machine I used on my husband? I used it on Paul that day. I made him think that he killed me to keep you fools off my back.”
“And he suspected that he didn’t kill you in the lost chapters of his diary Melinda. He dreams about a strange light. About the time Mr. Bates was killed, we found out you were still alive. Why did you use your real name?”
“It was too obvious.”
“True, we weren’t sure for a long time until about the time Mrs. Bates was killed. Using your married name instead of Wilkinson was a good way to throw us off the trail. Now we’re back to where we started. You hiding from us and me trying to get you back to the Society.”
“Ah but that’s not the whole story is it? There’s one final detail you’ve left out!”
“Melinda, she doesn’t need to know!”
“Sure she does. Frankly I’m surprised she hasn’t figured it out yet. Surely her old self has surfaced by now. Glenna, do you want to know what we’re talking about?”
“Yes”
“Molly, turn off the answering machine quickly!”
“You’d better not or else Mira will suffer! She is a victim of my own machine.”
“How do you have Mira? Where are you?”
“Nuh uh uh! Only after I tell Glenna why she was trained will you know where we are!”
The leader motioned for Molly to knock Glenna out. Molly looked around for a blunt object, any object would do! She became frustrated and was about to do whatever it took to keep Glenna from listening, but Melinda was too fast…

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:31 PM.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:26 AM   #13
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 12
The Lost Mind

Chapter 12
The Lost Mind

“Your name is Tina Hill.”
“What?”
“You heard me Tina, now listen Oh Great Leader! Mira and I are at the Machine in your own base! Come after us if you dare!”
Melinda hung up and there was nothing but silence for a long time. Each woman was too afraid to speak. Finally Glenna mustered up the courage from a great anger that had been built up from inside of her.
“Someone tell me what’s going on.”
“She…she…she was lying Glenna.”
“No, she needs to know the truth.”
“We agreed that she would know after the mission!”
“SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLES, WHAT IS GOING ON?”
“We should tell her.”
“Fine, go ahead Molly.”
“Thank you. Glenna, there’s no easy to say this…
“THEN SAY IT!”
“You are really Tina Elaine Hill, also known as Huntress.”
“How…how…how is that possible?”
“You should sit down. Molly and I will explain everything. Molly, why don’t you begin?”
“Once we read The Hunter’s diary, the whole diary, we noticed his references to strange dreams about his aunt and a bright red light. We began to suspect that sometimes a person’s memory may come back after being erased and we knew Warren had been working on a machine that allowed her to implant thoughts into a person’s mind. The possibility of her perfecting it after she left the Society was extremely high. We started to think of a plan to eliminate Warren as a possible threat of exposure.
“There was no agent better than Warren and we couldn’t risk sending someone on a suicide mission. Then Huntress…you…surfaced. You were very hard to track down. None of us could imagine that a rape victim would become a rapist. We thought you would be perfect to apprehend Warren.”
“Wait…so why did you let me live? Why not kill me? I killed some of your own, I kidnapped you!”
“We do not kill unless we have to. You were not as big of a threat that Paul was. Many of our agents were afraid of him because of what he did to Laura and Lacey. We were actually glad you killed Mrs. Bates. She was an annoyance and we didn’t want to have to keep blanking her mind over and over and over again. Before you kidnapped me the order was to bring you here and get training, not to kill you. After your infamous lesbian rape the order changed. This is where you come in, Leader.”
“I was on the phone with Molly when you took her. It didn’t take much to figure out who kidnapped her. I sent the order to the three other agents to apprehend you alive and updated Molly on the new mission. The agents were Hillary, Nancy, and Mira. The new mission was to do something never tried before. I wanted all of your memories and your entire identity gone. We used an improved Implant Machine from what remained of Warren’s first blueprints to give you a whole new identity. We also blanked Hillary, Nancy, and Mira's's minds so that Molly and I could be certain that our plan remained a secret.
“When you did nothing for a year related to lesbianism and rape after your identity was created we were concerned. After a heated discussion we finally decided to kidnap you, rape you, and see if you liked it. We hoped that you would like the rape and convince you to join. Before we put plan B in action Molly came across your views on Huntress. It was then we knew our plan was working.
“Molly pointed out to me that if people remembered memory blanks from dreams then you would regain your identity back eventually. I too saw the danger and we both made sure to keep a close watch over you. All of your tests were made to see if you would keep your new identity and not go back to your violent nature. In your second test, you ignored the safe word when Jamie said it. She told us before we blanked her mind that your eyes had death written inside them. Jamie knew who you were once she saw your eyes that had lust for death and understood why we had to blank her mind. When you had your first assignment, we noticed your violent nature took control for a moment. You were able to gain control back, much to our relief.”
“Why not just ask me to join the society as Huntress? Why go through all this trouble?”
“You were too violent and killed too many people. Remember how impressed Molly was when you didn’t use the nastiest machine on your first test? Both of us were afraid you might try to kill Mira, so Molly supervised to make sure it didn’t happen. When you ignored the safe word on your second test we blanked your mind hoping your violent nature would be suppressed. We would have blanked your mind on your first assignment to make you forget that one moment you wanted to kill your victim, but when the machine was sabotaged we were prevented from doing so. Molly and I were surprised when you shed tears for Mira. You clearly did not want to torture her and we too regret not listening to her. All of us should have realized Warren’s influence on her. I take full responsibility for that mistake and wish I would have seen that Warren had controlled Mira’s mind.”
“…but why me, surely there was someone better than me!”
“You were even better than our agents at slipping in and out of people’s houses undetected. That ‘accident’ you caused to distract the cops so you could kill Mr. Bates was brilliant. Not even Warren would have thought of that.”
“I still don’t believe you. My breasts are D cup and Tina’s were C cup.”
“We created a stimulant similar to penis enlargement for making breasts bigger naturally. Some of our agents want bigger breasts, but were too afraid of being the first to test out our new invention. We tested it on you and it worked perfectly. We were careful to not make them too big because then you would have suffered with back problems.”
“What about Inspector Griffin and Inspector Morris? They saw me while I was alive, wouldn’t it be suspicious if they saw a different dead body?”
“We used the Implant Machine. I think you can tell what happened to them from there. I regret killing a brown hair, brown eyed random woman, but it had to be done.”
“Well…how did…but…how…”
Glenna didn’t know what to say next. She was angry that they waited so long to tell her yet glad that they didn’t end up killing her. For now she decided to put her emotions on hold and sort them out later. They all had a score to settle with Melinda.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:31 PM.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:39 AM   #14
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 13
Battle of the Minds

There’s no way I could be Huntress! I’m not that violent and I haven’t killed anybody! They…they made a mistake and have the wrong girl. I’m Glenna Michelle Johnson! Death and murder are both disgusting!

No. I am Huntress and I should kill the leader of the Society and Molly. This would make me the undisputed leader. I am Huntress and have the greatest female mind in the world. Death will come to all my enemies and whoever I choose. Murder is just another form of pleasure.

I don’t want to kill Molly and being the leader will be too much for me! Besides, if I kill the leader then the Society will hunt me down. I will become an outcast and maybe a prisoner! I will have never known about the Society and I don’t want that. It would be better to be my new self.

I won’t become an outcast. As Huntress I can surpass any LK member and easily become leader. If they don’t accept me then I can leave! They used me anyway and they’re using me now! None of them will be able to find me and I’ll be free to kill and rape to my heart’s content. My old self is far more superior to my new self.

As Huntress I will always be on the run! The cops will be looking for me AND the Society will be looking for me. Here I am sheltered from the police and everyone at the Society will accept me. I know they will, they already have! Killing is wrong too! It’s more satisfying to keep someone alive! I could have other lesbian lovers for the rest of my life! I had fun with Molly.

I won’t be on the run because I am smart and well trained. The U.S. isn’t the only country where I can rape and kill. Mexico and Canada are fine choices. I could also go to Europe and tantalize foreign boys. And the society only accepted Glenna Michelle Johnson. They would never accept Tina or Huntress. Don’t think of killing as wrong, think of it as satisfying. You’ll never find satisfaction with the same partner all the time. What if she gets boring? Granting them their untimely death is the only solution. Death is just the next great adventure and I’ll be helping many souls discover their own adventure. Now let this personality in! Become Huntress again and claim your rightful place as the most notorious rapist in the world!

No! There are worse things people do in Europe to Americans that I could never do! I almost threw up in that movie Hostel! And the Society accepted me for who I am, not who I was. I am who I am now and there’s nothing you can do to change it!

Glenna’s personality is weak and foolish. The Society will never accept you. Do I want to find out the hard truth myself or accept that now? The fuckers used me to find one of their own. They should have just left Melinda Warren alone! She wasn’t doing anything to them!

You know that Melinda couldn’t be left alone. This society thrives on covering up exposure and she is a huge risk for it. Do not think of myself as weak and foolish! The Society would accept Melinda back if she repented! The leader said she would make it so!

HAHAHA! That is the most moronic statement ever thought up! Why would they accept Warren back? She betrayed them! The leader was just trying to convince Melinda to accept her demise. She would have never accepted her back in the Society!

If they wouldn’t accept Melinda, how could they accept me if I betray them?

That’s different. All of them know that Warren is a traitor. What if I were to create another accident? They won’t know I killed them and I could always blank the minds of those who find out.

There’s no reason to kill.

You know you want to kill them.

Maybe we should work together. Yes this arguing is getting us nowhere. We should work together to kill Melinda Warren then decide our fate. We will call ourselves Huntress right? Yes. There’s nothing wrong with that. To compromise we will agree to call ourselves Glenna Michelle Johnson.

NO! I am Tina Elaine Hill and I will stand by my new friends. Glenna and Huntress will never exist again!

Don’t be foolish! Only working together can we destroy Melinda Warren!

Leader and Molly will help me! Now leave me alone and NEVER COME BACK!

But you need us!

I don’t need you! I have my friends at LK! NOW GO AWAY AND NEVER RETURN!

It took the entire drive back to New Orleans for Tina to regain her old identity. She still had her experiences as Huntress along with the training and experience of Glenna. Her lesbian self was still there, but the violence that went along with Huntress was gone.
“Are you doing ok Glenna?”
“I’m not Glenna anymore.”
“Molly, be on your toes, we might have to deal with Melinda alone because Glenna has become Huntress.”
“NO! I am Tina Elaine Hill and NO ONE ELSE!”
Molly and the leader were surprised. They had expected Tina to reclaim her identity as Huntress once she found out who she really was. They never thought she would choose to not be Huntress. Both of them were relieved that they didn’t have to deal with both Huntress and Melinda Warren all at once.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:32 PM.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:59 AM   #15
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 14
The Last Betrayal

“Well Mira they’re on their way. You know what to do.”
“Please, don’t use the machine on me again! Don’t make me do things I don’t want to do!”
“You know you have to kill Huntress. She is a plague among us and must be destroyed. Your leader and Molly are with her and should be killed too. Kill Leader last and make her suffer. Then, your mission will be complete and I can take my rightful place as leader of Lesbian Kidnappers!”
“No…I…yes Melinda…I will do as you ask. I will kill all of them and serve only you. You are my Leader now.”
“Good.”

Molly, Tina, and the leader burst through the door of the Society. It was eerily empty. They raided the armory for some weapons. After each of them selected a small gun, they slowly and carefully walked towards the Machine.
“I just thought of something,” Tina said. “How are we to keep her from controlling our mind?”
“It’s sort of the same way we keep our minds from being blanked except that Leader uses her ring to shield us. It’s very complicated to explain and it would take too long to explain it. The important thing is that you keep your ring on. Once you have it off then you will be at Melinda’s mercy.”
They opened the door and slowly entered.
“Welcome!”
“Where is everyone?”
“Let’s just say I have…persuaded…all of them I am their leader and they have missions away from here. Don’t worry because they aren’t too far away.”
“Melinda this is your last chance. Surrender or we will have to use force. I don’t want to kill you, my sister.”
“I will never surrender to you Hannah Wilkinson.”
The leader sighed in frustration. Her real name was never supposed to be used and it was an irritating insult. She pointed her gun at her sister Melinda.
“There are three of us and only one of you. Even you can’t beat those odds. You’re getting too old for this sort of thing. We could stand here all night pointing our weapons at each other. I assume you have a weapon right?”
“Oh yes, I have a weapon. It is hidden somewhere amongst you.”
That confused the trio and they tried to figure out what she meant. They didn’t have to wonder long. Mira came from the shadows of the room and attacked Tina with a large knife. Melinda cackled with glee like the Wicked Witch of the West.
Tina sensed the danger and rolled out of the way just in time. She pointed the gun and shot straight at the knife. The bullet bounced off the knife and lodged into the wall. Mira charged at Tina again with the knife, oblivious to any danger she faced. Tina dodged her attack a second time and tried to trip her feet before she decided to strike again. Mira sprawled to the ground and Tina made a lunge for the knife. Molly seemed to snap out of a coma and tried to keep Mira from getting the knife…
As Tina and Molly were fighting Mira, a stare down was taking place between the two rival sisters. Melinda whipped out her own gun. Now each sister had a gun and Melinda was still controlling Mira using her small machine.
“It seems we have reached an impasse unless you want to go first little sister.”
“I will not kill you. Please, come back to us. If not the Society then at least come back to our family! They missed you at the last family reunion a few years ago.”
“Do you take me for a fool? I’m supposed to be dead! They’ll take me to jail for murdering our sister!”
“You’re right. I got my hopes up too high. At least rejoin the Society. I can make it to where your betrayal doesn’t exist.”
As the two sisters were arguing, Molly and Tina finally subdued Mira. Molly held her down. They were both out of Melinda’s sight and Tina wanted to keep it that way. She slowly approached her from behind. Tina hit Melinda on the back of her head with the butt of her gun. She saw the small machine in Melinda’s hand and crushed it. This brought every person’s mind she controlled far away from Melinda’s sinister hold, including Mira’s.

“Wake up my sister. You have lost.”
“Go ahead Huntress, kill me. You know you want to!”
“My name is Tina, not Huntress. I want to kill you, but we only kill if we have to.”
“Well done Tina.”
“HAHAHAHA! What are you going to do then Great Leader? The Machine is damaged, you can’t blank my mind!”
“Yes we can. As we were driving to your house, Hillary, Nancy, and Mira fixed the Machine.”
“Impossible! I would have heard her tell you.”
“Molly told them to fix it, knowing they were perfectly capable of doing so. You messed up again didn’t you big sister? Molly, press the button to blank her mind. Put your glasses on!”
As the machine was warming up, Melinda suddenly let out an evil cackle. She laughed as the bright light slowly filled the room. Before the light made her memories fade away, she made a chilling statement, “I called the FBI. They’ll be here by this time tomorrow.”

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:32 PM.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:05 PM   #16
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 15
The Last Stand

“Is she serious? We have to get out of here! We have to run!”
“Calm down Molly. There is an agent inside the FBI who I can call. She would be able to tell us if what Melinda said was true.”
Hannah, the LK Leader, called the mole inside the FBI. She told Hannah that what Melinda said was true. The feds were coming and were going to attack all bases inside the U.S.
“I need to show you three agents everything I know about the Society. The FBI is relentless and there’s a strong possibility none of us will make it out alive.”
“…Before you tell us secrets, I need to say I’m sorry…”
“There’s no need Mira. Your mind was under the influence of someone else and you had no control. You are still one of us and nothing will ever change that. We’re sorry too for not believing you and torturing you.”

After showing the trio all secrets of the Society, the leader tried to contact the other bases of the Society that were spread all throughout the U.S. She was unsuccessful and only got static on the video screen in the control room.
“Why is there static?”
“They know our frequency and are trying to keep us from warning the others.”
“That is definitely not good. What should we do?”
“Molly, what do you think?”
“We should burn all our books to keep the feds from gaining our knowledge. After we fight the feds we will all flee to the mansion you bought some time ago in Canada.”
“I agree. We also need to call all of our agents back and inform them of the situation.”
Hannah played around with the signal and was able to contact many agents. She didn’t know how long the range of the signal was or if it even lasted throughout the distress call.
“This is a distress call to all LK agents by their Leader. Our Society has been discovered and we need time to destroy all evidence of us. If you are within twelve hours of New Orleans you are to report to our base. If you are beyond that range, flee to Canada. One of us will contact you all later with instructions.”

Twelve hours later there were at least three hundred agents at the LK base. All women had grim expressions on their faces. Hannah sighed and got up to speak.
“The Greatest Agent of ours is not dead.”
There were many gasps and mummers from the crowd. Had she called all of them to destroy her sister? How was her sister alive?
“I know that this is all a shock to many and you have questions as to how and why she’s alive. The answers will come later because right now we have worse things to worry about.”
“Her mind has been erased and she knows nothing of her betrayal, but before she erased her mind she told the FBI about us.”
Panic struck the women. They screamed and wailed in despair. Hannah called for silence and they continued to listen to their leader.
“Today we will have our last stand. We must destroy all evidence of our existence after the FBI attack. There is not enough time to destroy everything before they come. Everyone will get weapons from the armory and use the weapons that best fit you…”

The FBI sent a horde of agents to take a look at the supposed cult of lesbians. The numerous black vans surrounded the large mansion and there was no sound. They saw a huge bonfire burning bright, destroying all of the notes and books in the library. They all knew women were in there and Agent Barnes decided to give them a chance to surrender.
“This is the FBI. Come out from the mansion and surrender or we will result to any and all kinds of force to bring you in.”
“Give them their answer Glenna.”
Suddenly Agent Barnes heard a large bang. What was that? It sounded like…like…a rocket launcher!
The rocket from the rocket launcher was aimed straight at Agent Barnes. Before he had time to react to his revelation of what the weapon was, the rocket exploded around him. The explosion took out five vans and many FBI agents.
Before the Society had time to celebrate, a chopping sound filled the air. They all looked at each other with dread as four helicopters arose from the horizon. They had three rockets from the rocket launcher left.
As FBI agents surrounded the house, Molly, Hillary, and Nancy used sniper riffles to take them out. At the same time, all three helicopters became victims to the rocket launcher. The fourth one was damaged but able to land on the roof of the mansion. Feds stormed the roof and killed many LK agents. They had to abandon the roof and took positions inside the house. As the battle waged on, LK lost the front yard.
“I don’t think we can keep this up Leader.”
“We can do it. Hand me my assault riffle Molly.”
When Hannah joined the battle, the women found their strength to fight. Fed agents fell more and more. The women retook the front yard and the feds continued to be driven back. Suddenly a sniper had Hannah in their sights. The world seemed to stand still after the shot was fired. Molly, Glenna, and all LK agents looked on in horror as they saw their leader stagger back and fall to the ground, blood flowing from a bullet wound in her forehead.
With their leader dead LK agents were very, very angry. They found the strength to continue the long fight. Eventually, all of the fed agents were killed and the black vans were destroyed.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:33 PM.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:13 PM   #17
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Epilogue

The FBI returned with even more agents only to find the burned remains of the Society’s base. They could find nothing of the Society at the leader’s base. The other bases across the nation also had a huge fight with the FBI. Molly was able to warn the rest of the bases. Some were able to escape the fighting, but many did not. The feds were able to capture documents from a few areas in the northeast. They were shocked and amazed that a society could stay this secret for so long. Americans were made to believe the feds busted a huge terrorist ring planning to create something far worse than anyone could ever imagine.
Molly became the leader of the Society once Hannah died, but she knew it wouldn’t last. She sent one last message to all members ordering them to disband. All members were to destroy their rings or any other personal items that the different bases used. Nearly all agents disappeared into the United States and lived normal lives as normal lesbians. A few agents left the country and disappeared into the world. No agents were ever able to restart the Society.
Some agents couldn’t accept the end of the Society. Hillary and Nancy made their own Implant Machine and perfected a smaller machine to erase minds. They stormed the FBI offices everywhere trying to erase all memory of the Society’s existence, thinking that they could recreate the Society. At their third raid they were killed and the machines were taken by the feds.
Mira was among the agents who disappeared into the States and lived a normal life. She moved to California hoping to find a lesbian she met online. The lesbian turned out to be a man and she was crushed. Her story had a happy ending when she met a real lesbian in San Francisco. They both got married not long after and lived together for the rest of their days.
Melinda Warren with her erased memory was willing to fight the feds. After the fight, she fled to Mexico and took residence in the outskirts of Mexico City. Little by little her identity and memories came flooding back. She celebrated her victory but soon regretted it. When the Society existed, there was always a chance to go back. Her younger sister would have always been there and always willing to take her back. Now that she let the secret out, she had nothing to look forward too. No one was looking for her and she felt useless. She spiraled deep into depression and killed herself two years after the feds attacked the Society.
Nicole Anderson never got her memory erased. Hillary and Nancy kept her unconscious until they left her in her bed. She awoke there convinced herself it was just a strange, erotic dream. She continued to live a normal life with her normal friends. The “dream” allowed her to understand that she was bisexual and played around with girls and guys. She never married but had a rich, fulfilling life with no regrets when she died at an old age.
Tina and Molly fell in love with each other. They moved to Canada in the old leader’s mansion where they could live free and not worry about the feds or anyone else. They got married soon after they settled in. Each day their love continued to grow taller than the highest mountain and deeper than the deepest ocean. Their favorite sexual fantasy continued to be kidnapping and rape, but they only performed it on each other inside the mansion. Most of the time, they stared at each other lovingly and had sweet, sweet lesbian sex.

As I finished writing the three amazing stories, Molly comes into the room.
“What are you doing?”
“I’m writing some stories.”
“Neat, what are they about?”
“The story is about Paul, me, and the Society.”
“Are you out of your mind?”
“No. Someday someone will find it and think of it as fiction. If anyone finds it we don’t have to worry. I didn’t put our fake identities in there.”
“That’s very smart my beautiful wonderful Tina.”
I wrapped my arms around my one true love and she looked deeply into my eyes. I smiled lovingly as I looked at her beautiful hazel eyes. We stared at each other lovingly for longer than forever.
“I love you so much Molly.”
“I love you too Tina.”
As I stared deep into her eyes, I slowly brought my face closer to hers. We kissed and slowly closed our eyes that were filled with passion for each other. We breathed through our noses and touched tongues, lightly exploring and teasing the other. We moved slowly to the bed, never breaking our wonderful kiss. She lay on top of me and her mouth was busy with mine. Her hands were roaming over my body and her fingertips fluttered everywhere.
The kiss broke and we look into each other’s eyes again. She moved her head to my pussy and blew on it. Moaning, I begged her to lick me. She teased me by licking my pussy lips and clit. She kissed my labia then kissed my legs. Her finger went inside me as she was kissing my legs and moved in rapid circles. Another finger went inside and I moaned with pleasure. As her fingers went in and out of me I could feel an orgasm building up slowly.
I felt a finger slide into my ass and I moaned with pleasure and passion. Her thumb pressed inside my vagina, stroked the fingers inside my vagina and waved them from side to side. She pushed against me hard and her fingers went deep inside me. I moaned louder when I felt her mouth sucking on my pussy. My breaths came out in gasps as she sucked me harder and harder and my body was bathed with my sweat. She sucked harder and I felt nothing but pleasure from her mouth. As I came, she lapped it all up inside her mouth.
She kissed me and I invited her tongue inside my mouth. As our tongues intertwined with each other I could taste my wonderful juices from my pussy. I moaned and our hands groped each other.
After our kiss, she lay next to me. We snuggled close and each fell asleep at the same time. I dreamed wonderful dreams about my love and couldn’t wait to wake up with her in my arms.

The End!

A special thanks to Jasmine, who helped me regain my inspiration to finish this story, thank you so much

Thank you to all who have replied to my threads, your comments are much appreciated

And thank you to all the readers. I hope you liked The Kidnapping Trilogy.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:33 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:10 PM   #18
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

wow RapeU... I must say that I'm very impressed with your writing ability!!
The whole plot and such... Sure wish I could make something as impressive like this.
Round of applause for ya!!!

On to reading the next parts of the Chronicles