Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-16-2009, 12:23 PM   #1
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A Rape Board Story

As always this is a work of fiction and everyone in it is over 18 years of age. Tried something new here and its taking a little longer but is still fun but maybe not for our.....Little Miss R!

A Rape Board Story

“little miss rotter” comes to slowly with a headache and dry mouth wondering where is she? Last the “innocent virgin” knew was she was walking home when a “rogue” man put a smelly cloth over her mouth and nose…then nothing!

She trembled in fear as she tried to “phantom” what she was doing here and why? What “menace” was she in now? Her “ego” trembled as she realized she was bound and gagged and laying on her side on a bare mattress. She cried out in fear and jerked as she felt something crawling on her bare arm. It felt slimy and creepy like a “shysnale” moving slowly on it.

She jumped again as “somedudes” voice chuckled loudly and his strong hand rolled her over on her back. She tried kicking out at him and discovered quickly that her feet were tied as well. She heard a click and knew it was the sound of a knife opening. His deep “menacing” voice spoke loudly in the small room….”Hello sweetie, welcome to “mydarkside”, I am not here to kill you or to ransom you!”

“Only going to have fun with your young sweet body my “secret obsession”, I have wanted you for months now and I will have you and take you over and over again. Call me “lukerapestalker” Luke for short okay? Now lets see those soft yummy tits of yours!”

Lmr shivers as she feels a sharp blade cutting up slowly thru her black T-shirt inch at a time until it parts and exposes her bra clad chest, but soon her bra is cut open as well and pushed aside exposing her white breasts with her pink nipples slowly rising due to the chill in the room. Her face blushes red as the “shyangel” feels her rapist fingers lightly moving over her breasts and nipples.

“Very nice dear and you didn’t need that bra as your breasts are so nice and firm. His voice deepens as he continues to fondle her exposed helpless tits. “Hmmm going to love turning you into my sex toy! I am a “controlPhreak” my sweet girl and you will soon learn to be my proper slave, you will become my “subgirl” whether you want it or not!

Angrily he grabs here hair pulling her head up sharply…”Answer me you dumb Bitch!! Oh yes sorry my fault let me get that out for, you as its hard for a “gaggirl” to answer huh?!”
Might as well take your blindfold off to okay my sweet thing?” As her rapists unties her blindfold she feels him sniffing her hair. “Nice your hair smells like “jasmine” wonder if your pubes smell like it too?”

Lmr`s thoughts drift back as her vision slowly clears and she hopes her sister “louise” and “tanya” have noticed by now that she hasn’t returned home yet. She really misses her neighborhood now, South State street was her home and playground and she so loved being a “chitownhoney”, but now she’s here about to be raped and the poor “innocent” virgin has never known a man yet except orally. Damn she thinks as tears leak from her eyes…her sisters and friends told her to stay out of that area!!

“GOD NO!!! She yells loudly, Please DON’T, do this no Don’t RAPE ME!!” She feels her jeans being opened and pulled down starting to expose her crotch to his hungry eyes. He angrily hisses at her “SHUT UP BITCH!” and puts his knife to her soft throat cutting lightly into it. “You want the Gag again cunt, or Death? Your choice and I don’t care as I am a “lawless” man!” Meekly, fearfully she softly pleads to her attacker saying she will be good and behave!

Grinning his “grm” face relaxes again as he pulls his knife away from her neck and runs the tip of its sharp blade over her white soft breasts he takes pics with a instant camera of his blade poking her stiff pink nipples as he snaps sot after shot including some of her young scared face with her tears leaking from her eyes. “You will be the best of my “kodavictims” young lady!”

“Now lets get your jeans all the way off shall we? And don’t you try kicking or I will cut you up badly, you understand me he said “menace”ingly!” After LMR nodded he quickly cut her shapely legs loose and pulled her jeans off. She moaned pitifully as he cut her panties off and removed them. Her legs kicked spastically and she moaned in shame as his thick finger moved up and down between her lips! She tried tugging on the ropes that tied her wrists to the corners of the bed. Angry now she wanted to hit and scratch him, fight him like a “hellcat” but she couldn’t and she hissed angrily as he forced his finger slowly into her!

She yelled out in pain as he moved his finger in her dry vagina. “STOP IT! You fucking bastard please don’t…uhhhh it hurts too much! Don’t….please no more you “FuckingRotter” stop please?” She sobbed in relief as he pulled his finger out of her aching burning vagina. “Okay dear no probs, I have just the feel good juice for you! It was made for me by my pal “drmephisto”, hold still now!” He jabbed the needle into her bare thigh and slowly pushed the plunger down.

LMR felt warmth and a little numbness pass thru her in minutes and her vision swam again and her mind whirled dizzily with strange images. As she moved her head side to side the room turned into a “sanitarium” and she watched druggedly as a “stainlesssteelrat” scurried across the floor, even winking up at her! Before her vision cleared she saw “fireflights” circling in the air above her.

“Hmmm will I be a “victim4u” now? She slurred slowly as she looked up into her rapist face. He grinned down happily at the sight of his “innocent” victim relaxing and slowly opening her legs as he watched. As the poor drugged girl gazed up she saw his face coming down to her own and she moaned as his lips pressed on hers. His tongue pushed against her white teeth, until her mouth fell open for him.

“little miss” groaned as their tongues met and she sucked on his when it was in her mouth. Her heat rose more as his rough fingers fondled and squeezed her soft breasts. In spite of herself she was growing moist now and a leg moved over his hips as she grew more aroused now. “Looks like my “huniheart” is getting ready for me now!” He chuckled as he looked down at her heated and flushed face. She looked up dizzily thinking they were cave people now and he was her “clan hunter” that she was going to reward now with her body! His face dropped down to her bare upper chest where his tongue and lips traced a electric trail down her heated soft flesh.

Little Miss looked around the room as details swam in and out of her focus. She saw many bondage devices hanging on the walls of the “sanitarium” and giggling said to her rapist who was licking and nibbling on her “becka”ing nipples. “Oh my? All these whips, cuffs, and ropes…you must be quite the “kinkyone” huh?” “OWWW stop that…Quit biting my nips it hurts!” Her pink nipples burned like a “hellcat” was chewing on them and her hips jumped and jerked until he lifted his head and chuckled!

“Well my “innocentvirgin” you sure as hell seem to like it the way your cunt is pulling and squeezing on my fingers now!” But lets see how my “shyangel” likes this shall we?” Little Miss watched wide eyed as he took down a device from a shelf. It had a long wire coming from it and it split off in two other lengths. At the end of those were two metal clamps, the other end of the device had a small square box on it with a small dial.

She watched as he smeared some clear grease on her extended nipples before attaching a clamp to each erect bud. She saw a wicked gleam rising in “Lukes” eyes. “Well dear you ready to jump for me?” “NOOOOOOOooooooo DON’T!!” she yelled as his fingers moved to the dial!

End of part One. next part coming this weekend!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:03 PM   #2
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

that was fun and most definately entertaining! keep it up!

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:26 AM   #3
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lol...left outtttt.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:57 PM   #4
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default part two

Thanks for the kind comment! Crimson not left out here is more of the story!

Part Two.

Little Miss looks down at the toothy metal clips biting into her stiff soft nipples. “What??” she blurts out as she feels a jolt surge into her firm breasts and the “innocent virgin” watches stunned as her flesh twitches and jumps from the electricity flowing into her.

“Okay my dear “subgirl” that was the lowest setting. More to come for you my poor “shyangel” !” He watches her relax after he releases the switch, and enjoys the sight of her shocked and sweaty face. His grin is brighter now in his face which is colored with “crimson desire” as he looks down at his “innocent” victims chest and he licks his lips as he moves the setting up even more. “Ready? More shocks dear Little Miss and longer this time!”

“NO?? Please no MORE!” She gasps up at her rapist standing next to her. “I’ll be good anything you want don’t do this…I beg you?” But her pleas are useless as she sees that she hasn’t effected his big “ego” at all. She braces herself as she sees the “grm” smile coming to his face and watches in horror as the “kinky ones” finger stabs at the red button once again!

“AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” she screamed out as a bigger jolt of burning shock surged into her young breasts and then spread out thru her whole body! Her back arched up slightly as her body stiffened and twitched to the current running thru her. Little Miss`s eyes looked for relief from this “controlphreak” but…his finger kept the red button down, and she saw his smile grow as her suffering and pain continued!

“OHHhhhhhhhh???” She gasped out in relief as the current suddenly stopped and she collapsed back limply on the bare mattress. Her sweaty flesh still aching the length of her naked “becka”ing body. Her wrists and shoulders hurt from pulling on the ropes keeping her tied to the bed! Her eyes widened more as she looked up to his face as she tried to “phantom” what he said? No not again!! He…he wouldn’t give her more? Could HE?

“Last one for now my poor Girl…Daddy’s going to hurt you once more okay?” He lifted her head gently and stared into her wide eyes as he strapped a gag onto her face. A kind look came to his eyes as he said softly to her. “Bite down on the inside of the “gaggirl” it will keep you from biting your tongue off!” His fingers moved over her warm sweaty breasts running his fingers lightly over them and checking the clamps on her nipples by pulling lightly on them! “Ready my brave “hellcat” ?”

A loud gurgle escaped from the gag as her scream was cut short by the large jolt of electricity surging thru her young body. The “sanitarium”s ceiling circled over her as sparks dimmed her eye sight. Her lithe nude body arced like a bow once again her supple legs kicking and twitching spastically as the burning surged thru her. Waves and jolts rippling up and down her body and the only noise coming from her was her moans of pain. Her eyes dimmed more and only sparks of “fireflights” were visible to her. Tears of pain rolled from her wide eyes as it felt like her taut muscles were tearing from her bones!

Little Miss`s eyes focused after awhile and she cried openly sobbing loudly, as she realized it was all over!? She lay limply her whole body aching and warm still from the current that had tormented her. Sweat had rose everywhere on her young body and her head lolled limply to one side. Her eyes grew larger with fright and shock as she watched her rapist pulling his prick out of his boxers.

Maradona?? She thought quietly as she looked at the biggest cock she had seen in her young life! “Well my “huniheart” open up and say awww! He chuckled as he rubbed the soft head of his large cock over her soft open lips. Smearing his bubbly pre-cum all over them. “Don’t think about biting me dear or??” He held up the switch turning it to max in front of her eyes.

She limply nodded yes and started to speak but it was too late as he slowly pushed his large cock into her mouth. Her jaws opened wide and her jaws ached as more of his thick hard penis slipped deeper into her soft wet mouth! Her memory took over then and a urge to please him as well. She didn’t want any more shocks, so her tongue swirled around and under his thick shaft as she had learned from the boys at the car park! She knew how to give a good blow job and to get the guys off quickly.

Her “secret obsession” took over quickly as she sought to give him pleasure and have him come quickly. “Better to get it over quickly!” she thought to herself. Drool slipped out the corners of her red lips as her rapist slowly sawed his large cock in and out of her warm mouth. Hearing his moans and feeling his twitches she knew he would be coming soon in her sucking mouth! As she braced herself for his cum…he pulled out suddenly?

“Oh No, not just yet my little miss?” He laughed as his “menace”ing eyes loved the look on her face. She was confused and unsure about what was next and her mouth still hung open. Soon her face drained of color and her eyes leaked tears as his rough large finger stabbed into her tight virgin cunt again, as he stroked his large erection and moved between her legs forcing them wider! “Time to “rapeU” my dear one, Time to take your Cherry you were saving! But don’t worry…I will give you lots of my cum to fill your tight ass pussy! Oh and scream all you want this room is soundproof!”
With broken glass
Old 03-22-2009, 05:34 PM   #5
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Thumbs up

Very nice story,i hope you keep posting more.
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:49 PM   #6
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Part Three and the End!

Little Miss Rotter, watches stunned and still as he forces her legs open and moves between them. She gasps loudly in fear and shock as she feels the large spongy head of his cock moving up and down between her cunt lips. “NOOOOOOOoooo DON’T!!” she screams out loudly as she pulls her body away from him. Causing the tip of his cock to fall out of her vagina.

The innocent girl kicks at him trying to get him away from her but its useless with her hands still tied above her. She mewls in fear and shame as he grabs her soft thighs hard pulling her back to his stiff prick again, until it is once again in the opening of her tight cunt. Tears flow from her as she feels it pressing against her intact hymen. What she had saved will soon be gone. Not taken lovingly but violently and with force….Gone Forever!

Little Miss cry’s out in pain as her head is lifted up by her hair. Thru the blur of tears she sees his face smiling down at her, his evil eyes twinkling in pleasure and lust. His voice booms thru the small room….”DAMN…You fucking feel Good! Little Tight my dear but I will stretch your cunt open more! Ready to LOSE it now Girl!? Well not your fucking Choice is it!? I’m Taking your cherry and you cant Fucking Stop me!!”

As she screams out in pain and despair his strong hands grip the side of her waist and holds her still as he thrusts forward but he has to try another time before his hard cock tears thru her tissue and he buries the full length of his large erection inside her. He leaves it there as he enjoys the warm, wet feel of her cunt. He looks happily at her face, enjoying the look on it. The pain and the shame and despair evident in her pale young face. He enjoys the feel of her as she weakly struggles to pull away from him, but his grip is too strong!

“DAMN GIRL?? Feels like your trying to squeeze my Cock off! You get used to it and I will start to fuck you, but don’t wait too long cause I cant!”
He holds up two fingers in front of Little Miss’s eyes and more tears leak from her as well as sobs loud and long. Its her blood on them and she gasps in shock as he smears them over her young face. Her disgust leaves quickly as he starts to move in her.

The ache and burning pain has lessened some but now the ache returns as he pulls slowly out of her then back in again. Her confused mind doesn’t know what to do with what she feels. Her face blushes deeply as his moans of pleasure grow louder. One of his strong hands moves over her soft full breast, tweaking her stiff nipple and fondling her flesh. Her rapists other hand cups her ass as he speeds up his fucking of her.

Obscene sounds of flesh smacking and wet sounds surround them as he humps hard fast and deep in and out of her cunt. “AWWWWWwww FUCK YESSSSs, gonna Fill you Soon You Slut!! Give you my CUM in your young Cunt!” He pushes back in her deep and holds it there as his semen fills her young body!

“NOOOOOOOOOO Uhhhhhhhhh Don’t???” Sobs take the place of Little Miss`s words as she feels each warm spurt of his come shooting inside her. She crys as she feels each throb of his hard erection as he comes and comes in her totally filling her. He collapses on her young soft body and trys to kiss her, but she moves her face to the side. Soon she feels him softening and she gasps with relief as he pulls out of her violated vagina. As it slowly closes she feels his semen oozing out of her.

She looks up into his happy smug face and yells….”YOU BASTARD!! Look what you`ve done Too ME??” She closes her legs to hide the view of her vagina from him! “I`m going to report you! You Sick FUCK!” He answers back with a calm voice and look on his face….”Silly Girl what makes you think you are LEAVING HERE?” We have a lot more fun things to go thru yet AND? You might decide to stay here my no longer innocent virgin!

Well thats it folks. Hope it was decent? Dont seem to be as good at writing anymore so this will be the last one! Thanks for your comments and support!
With broken glass
Old 04-12-2009, 09:22 PM   #7
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If your grandfather was a bootlegger like mine was, you would know how to work "JAKELEG" into your story. I may never recover.

Jake

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

The Stalking And Rape Of Celina One of my best.

The Taking Of The Virgin Bride Interesting mechanics.

Eyes The come uppance of a beautiful and powerful woman.

Phyllis Then And Now Some stories are from fantasy, some from memory.
jakeleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #8
romer

romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)
Default There you are

I knew you could do it. Thats much better!
I told you, conflict!
Don't be silly about not writing any more. Keep up the good work you bitch
romer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:53 PM   #9
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hehe aww I feel included.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:03 PM   #10
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

Sindyloo, i didn't know you had written the stories yet!!!

That was bloody fantastic, except *tries to hide my nipples from Mr Rotter* as i don't want Mr Rotter having any ideas on elctro shocking them. *kisses Sindyloo a thank you and in awe of Sindyloo*

edited as i am lazy writer

Last edited by Hailo; 04-13-2009 at 12:34 PM.
Hailo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:16 PM   #11
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

that was good...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 04:58 PM   #12
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Good story

More like this?

(bump)

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:53 PM   #13
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good story
+rep
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote