Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-16-2011, 02:16 AM   #1
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Stripper Wife

Derek recently started a new job at a large law firm and already made some friends. One of his co-workers, Josh, was getting married and Derek seized the moment to make himself very popular and possibly a partner - he offered to host Josh's bachelor party. For the next couple weeks Derek bragged about getting a hot stripper that would put out. Derek interviewed several girls and the stripper he wound up choosing had an hourglass figure and was very busty. Finally the day arrived - Derek's cell phone rang, it was the hired stripper telling him she had the flu and couldn't make it. Derek was in a panic worried his co-workers would think he was a total asshole - and he'd never have a chance to make partner. Thinking quick Derek ran to his car and raced home.

-----

Arriving home, running inside, out of breath, Heather wondered what was wrong. Derek explained the situation at work, saying he'd never make partner and could even lose his job.
"Sweetie I really need to make a good impression with these guys, and now they'll think I'm a real loser."

Heather shrugged her shoulders, "I understand what you're going through but you really got yourself in this mess. There's nothing I can do to help you."
Derek looked at his wife, up and down... thin, sexy, hot, brunette, with 36D tits... hmmm.
Heather shocked, looked at Derek, reading his mind "I can't believe you're going to ask me to do it!?!"
Derek carefully shook his head, yes.
"Derek you're the only man who has ever seen me naked... I was a virgin when we married... You know I'm very shy... I'd be very embarrassed! I can't believe you're even considering this!"
Derek pleaded "Honey I really need this job, WE need this job! This is my chance to become a partner in the firm."
Heather realized he really needed her help.
"Look none of the guys have met you, so they won't know who you are. I promise you only have to strip, that's all. Besides they'll be so drunk the next day they won't even remember it was you who danced that night."
Heather couldn't believe what she was about to say, but she did "Ok, ok, I'll do it - but it's for us! It's for us, you jerk."

-----

Derek and Heather arrived at the Gentleman's Club. Heather wore make-up and an outfit that would make everyone drool - black high heeled shoes, shiny leather shorts, black studded leather vest, and a tight fitting bra which pushed her tits up into a deep cleavage. Derek was already turning white thinking about what the guys would do to his wife, that they would ravage her, but he couldn't tell her. Heather on the other hand was very nervous, telling Derek she needed a few strong drinks when she got inside.
Heather pulled him aside "Derek I'm doing this for us, just remember that."
"Honey, just do the striptease like on our honeymoon - everything will be fine."

At the door Derek knocked and Josh opened it slurring his words "Dude, you made it! And look at this hot chick you brought! Come on in." Derek and Heather stepped into the club - every man was well dressed in a tux but very drunk. Two of Derek's co-workers playing pool looked over at the stripper and whistled cat calls. Josh whispered in Derek's ear "Thanks Dude for pulling this through. You picked a really good one man, she's smokin' hot, and great tits! I can't wait to fuck her brains out! You know, between you and me, I've hadn't sex with my fiance all week so I'm damn horny right now - fuck, this bitch won't see what's cummin', if you know what I mean, heh, heh."

Derek gulped and smiled. This is not what he originally planned. Derek looked over at the bar and saw Heather was helping herself to some shooters in order to loosen up and relax - Derek thought she should be drinking more cause she'll need them.

Suddenly one of his co-workers yelled "Hey, let's see this bitch dance!" "Yeh! Let's see her strip and shake her big tits!" Heather wanted to run out of the room because she really didn't want to go through with this. Heather looked over at Derek who nodded his assurance that everything would be ok.

Remembering her honeymoon striptease, Heather started her dance, swinging her hips to and fro. Starting at her shoulders, she ran her hands down her body, over her large breasts, down her waste and thighs, between her legs, rubbing her fingers in her crotch, brought one up to her mouth, sucked on it, and ran the finger inside and out like she was giving it a blowjob. That got real loud whistles from the crowd. Heather bent over showing the incredible valley between her big boobs, stuck her thumbs within the leather shorts, pushed them down to her feet, and stepped out. "Yeh! Let's see that ass baby!" Heather turned around with her back to the crowd, raised her arms over her head, and shook her ass all around. This brought some hoots from the guys who were loving the tease. Bringing her hands up to her leather top, she unbuttoned it and slowly took it off, swinging it over her head, and throwing it aside. Heather was now just left in her panties and bra in front of all the horny and lust filled men.

Heather started shaking her big melons causing them to wobble back and forth, her nipples clearly seen through the bra. She noticed the guys were hypnotized by her full round boobs and rubbing their crotches, getting all worked up. Josh was about ready to explode and having a hard time controlling himself. Heather noticed Josh's hands reaching out into the air toward her like he wanted her, but she ignored it when a voice called out "Let's see that cunt bitch!" Another voice "Woman! Show us your fuckin' pussy, come on let see that fuck hole of yours." Heather, nervous again, looked over at her husband, who again nodded his approval.

Heather reached down to her panties - a voice yelled "Oh yeh, she's doin' it - fuck yes!" Heather also saw guys all around her tossing down more booze in anticipation of seeing her snatch. The yelling got louder "Take it off!" "Take it all off!" Looking around the room Derek knew his wife would get raped - and he couldn’t stop it. Heather pulled her panties all the way down and off her legs, swung it around, and threw them toward Derek, but Josh caught them mid-air. He sniffed her panties savoring the odor of her pussy. Stuffing them in his coat pocket, Josh couldn't take it anymore - he had to have her. Josh unzipped his pants, took out his cock, and charged right at Heather - she stood still wide eyed and scared, while he lunged right at her, tore open her bra, allowing her huge melons to spring free for all to see. Then grabbing her at the waist, he pulled her toward him, lifted her off the ground, and back to his chair, aiming and plunging his dick right in and all the way up into her cunt. Derek couldn't believe his eyes, he knew this would happen but denied it until he actually saw it happen - another man was fucking his wife. Every time Josh pumped Heather her big tits would heave and wobble up and down. Heather was shocked as well, realizing she was being forced to fuck another man - her marriage vows of faithfulness gone while this man's cock was fucking her silly, all while knowing Derek was watching. Heather thought "Oh God, my husband, why isn't he stopping this? Why? Another man, is, oh, fucking, oh, my, ahhhh, pusssssyyyy, oh god!!!" Heather screamed out loud "I'm cumming!!!!" It was the best orgasm she ever felt and it spread throughout her whole body - this caused her pussy to squeeze around Josh's cock, making her even tighter. Josh grabbed Heather’s hooters and sucked on her hard nipples, still pumping away, until Josh couldn't hold it back any longer and his dick exploded inside her, shooting load after load, till her vagina was completely filled up with his juicy hot cum. Now Heather felt another man's spunk inside her for the first time, all warm and wet - so hot and erotic she thought, I fucked another man, and with that thought alone another incredible orgasm ripped right through her. As Josh and Heather both came down from their highs, she dismounted from Josh, feeling his cum, gobs of it, dripping down her legs - Derek saw it too.

-----

For the next two hours, every one of Derek's co-workers had their way with Heather, in every way imaginable - with liquor stenched breath, and wild drunkeness, they filled up her mouth, ass, cleavage, and pussy with their cum, not once but several times each. None of them knowing she was Derek's wife, everbody fucked her like she was a whore; and Derek just sat their the whole time alone feeling guilty how he could have let all these men repeatedly rape the wife he loved so much. What animals they were, they didn't give a damn about her - she was just a fuck toy to them.

Josh finally noticed Derek hadn't participated in the fun. "Hey Derek, come over here and fuck this piece of ass! She loves it! Look at her! She loves it! Come over here and fuck this bitch!" Again, Derek was faced with no choice. Walking over to Heather, he noticed she was covered in cum, dripping from her pussy, ass, everywhere. Derek pulled down his pants, got out his cock, leaned over to Heather's ear, and told he was sorry, so very sorry for what happened tonight - Heather said "Just fuck me" - and with that he rammed his cock right between her cunt lips and deep into her cum hole. As he fucked her over and over, just like he did since their honeymoon, he kept mouthing to her he was sorry, so very, very sorry, until even his passion overtook him - he did just like every other guy in the room - Derek shot tons more cum from his balls and out his cock deep into Heather's fucking pussy. He then leaned over and kissed her on the lips, saying "I love you", while she shuddered with another orgasmic climax.

Even as a cum-filled whore, love knows no bounds.

*** If you enjoyed the story, please leave a comment ***
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14.jpg (11.6 KB, 630 views)
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:22 AM   #2
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

This is a nice story, it's definitely arousing to see the defilement of the wife by all these colleagues. Just a few comments for how it might be better...

1. It's unusual to have the 'husband' whispering 'I love you' while he's having sex with a degraded wife in front of his colleagues. I found the explicit mentioning of love sort of undermined the rest of the story. Personally, I generally assume it's there.

2. It would have been interesting to find out briefly whether (a) he did get on at work or (b) whether the colleagues found out that she was his wife and how this affected his standing. As I was reading it, I was imagining that they would find out that she and Derek and married and continually pressurise him to make her available, dangling the carrot of eventually more pay, a promotion, etc. So in the end, Derek and his wife lose out.

I understand these comments might not be what you intended, so apologies for any offence.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:16 PM   #3
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Story was very good...love the defiled wife idea. Personally would'be loved more of a struggle from the unwilling wife who's shocked they're going to fuck her...perhaps an angrier fuck by the guest b/c the 'stripper's' prissy attitude etc. I don't know. Perhaps I'm just more twisted. . Great job on the story.
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 02:14 PM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm into any story involving a wife. So I loved the topic. It would have been fun to include the wife's thoughts as all this was happening.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:52 AM   #5
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks pravjey, finman, and justmetoo for the kudos - and all very good feedback. I'm cutting my teeth as a writer and still learning. I definitely want to experiment more with getting into the head of the victim in future stories - makes it more personal as we can mirror what the vic's going through. I also enjoy playing with the objectification of the victim by the attackers who feel more embolden when they're within a group, like having one woman against a bunch of hungry wolves full of testosterone.

Last edited by luvnlust; 01-04-2012 at 01:57 AM.
Old 05-17-2014, 10:18 PM   #6
LittleMissVictim

LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LittleMissVictim has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LuvnLust you -definitely- have an incredibly creative story line. I really enjoyed it.
I haven't read one similar to this yet. Which is good!
I'm so bored with reading the same scenarios just rehashed with different verbiage this one was pretty interesting!

So, the -only- critique I have is that at a Gentleman's Club most often the entertainers can not just walk in and dance- they are by law required to have exotic dance permits (club specific) to strip in the venue.

However, this could be anywhere with different ways of operating- but most people will assume it's a normal Gentleman's Club- so if you still want to use the same setting where they are bringing in outside entertainment into the Gentleman's Club- try a great descriptive about how this club was different than most, or laid out to accommodate outside entertainment- that is the only thing that threw me off.
If you want to switch settings you can change to a private members only country club, luxurious ultra modern presidential suite in a fancy hotel, or even a private yacht.

I also really get off reading about how she felt at the beginning when presented with this awkward request by her husband.
What was she thinking? Feeling?

The nervousness she had to feel getting ready, the emotional conflict and awkwardness and the emotional reassurance she had to give herself to even leave the house in the first place. and all Her rationalizing the act: it was for her husband (and he would make sure things were kept safe).
We women are rather lamenting about those things and you can really build some serious tension and arousal in your readers that way.

Being so innocent and totally out of her element- it would be so hot to be put into her black heels in that air of anticipation/nervousness/shock (whatever she felt) Then at overcoming it, realizing it "isn't so bad after all" and then to her surprise she finds herself utterly consumed by her husbands colleagues.

Most importantly: How did her husbands betrayal made her feel, her own internal moral conflict of betraying her husband with the men as the situation just went way farther than she ever expected (and being unable to stop it) and finally succumbing to the shameless pleasure!
First time I ever gave a lap dance at a Gentleman's Club (permit and all) I was so nervous I forgot to take my clothes off entirely. Lol!
No I really think you're on to something great here. Carry on!

PS: I disagree slightly with the comment above: I do not find it wrong or unrealistic that her husband whispers that he loves her secretly. He is her husband and we can assume he does love her. This allows the story to come full circle (no pun intended).

The characters realizing how naughty it was, how exciting it felt and how sexy the experience was for both of them despite guilt or worry over each other's reactions- then it turned out it was all ok in the end? This is a perfect ending in my opinion.
Otherwise the reader is left with an unresolved guilt/betrayal situation.
The conflict -has- to be resolved with the husband or you create an open loop or you drag the ending out which can really irritate your readers.

Last edited by LittleMissVictim; 05-17-2014 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Typo
LittleMissVictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 10:05 PM   #7
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Wow... that's a well-thought out critique... I'll be sure to notify the writer in case he wants to change anything

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed