Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-19-2013, 09:46 PM   #1
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust, ISO)

Preamble
This Group Roleplay was first developed, and nearly finished, on another rape fantasy site - and is now re-posted here in its entirety for your reading pleasure - with the remaining portion of the roleplay to be completed here on RB. In addition to myself, the original contributors have all given consent to repost their entries, and they are as follows: Sweetlust, ISO, Savage, CaughtByMoonlight, Avendia, and one other member who has asked to have his name withheld.

Storyline
Three business women decide to retire to a secluded retreat cabin for a relaxing but productive weekend of wine and sundries, and to discuss their company's culture and how to improve morale. Unbeknownst to them, they're being watched by three thugs who plan to take more than there fair share of the booty.

Cast

Name: Tim (roleplayed first by Anonymous (name asked to be withheld), then by ISO)

Height: 6'1"
Hair: Dark and Short
Eyes: Blue

9398_14_05_13_8_25_39.jpg

Scars/Tattoos: Couple of each, some by choice, some due to accidents

Weapons: To Be Determined

History: Tim is college educated man with a mean streak. He loves violence of all kinds. He also loves sex, cars, money and women. Currently unemployed Tim and a couple friends have been on a cross country crime spree fueled by desire to make easy money and have hard rough sex. They've been watching three women and plotting the next move.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ana Wellman, 31 (Roleplayed by CaughtByMoonlight)
Corporate Communications VP at TrendWare, a soft-ware company.
5'8", 120, 37-24-36
Dark red hair, cut in a long bob.
Green eyes
Full lips, narrow nose, high forehead

Ana has spent the majority of her young adult life working towards her current position at TrendWare. She is good with words, good at getting her point across, and good at finding a way to turn most bad news into good news, corporate-wise. She is less good at personal relationships, which is the reality behind her leaving a long-term relationship recently. Prior to that she was somewhat sexually adventurous, but keeps that side of herself to herself.

Her hobbies include cooking, tennis, and running; she also took fencing in college and can hit a baseball out of the park, so to speak. (Weaponry hints there. She can improvise and probably will.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Godfrey Trevor (roleplayed by Savage)

Weight:245 pounds
Height: 6'2"

7559929_1055207333.jpg

Godfrey (Rey) to his friends has spent the last 16 years of his life bouncing in and out of jail. Always in minor offenses, even though everyone correctly assumes there are more than a few skeletons in the closet. Despite a genius level IQ he never gets anywhere, simly because he loves violence and fighting, and women too much. Often combining his vices to the detriment of all. Only weapon he will use is his body, thinkin anything else cheapens the fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danielle "Dani" Banacek (roleplayed by Sweetlust)

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125 lbs
Meas.: 36-26-36

mandy_moore_1.jpg

Description: Chestnut Brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, olive undertones, tans easily
Back story: Dani is the General Counsel for TrendWare Applications. TrendWare is software company that specializes in Information security governance and compliance (info managment, storage, security and compliance).

Dani is outgoing, articulate and at ease in whatever business or social setting she encounters. She likes to 'read' people. She hates 'head games', but gives as good as she gets. Her friendly mannerisms put people at ease and usually enables her to figure out their secrets or their real reasons for their actions. Being able to read body language and eye contact are her best 'weapons'. She has an on-again-off-again boyfriend, but no solid relationship. Despite her appearance, she is no prude, but refuses to allow another man to impose his sexual rules on her (her ex-husband had definite ideas about the sexual and social roles of men and women), as a result she doesn't just jump to a man's needs. She doesn't consider herself overly important, but her parents are well known in the political and social circles in the Wash. DC area.

She loves bike riding, antique hunting, travelling, football (watching it) and spending time with her friends. The only physical fighting she's ever done was with her twin brothers, who constantly tried to bully her. She's not afraid to fight back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick Steel (roleplayed by LuvNLust)

Weight:260 pounds
Height: 6'4"

05a-prisoner.jpg

Ex-vice cop turned thug after he got sucked into the world of drug trafficking - found he enjoyed the thrill of the crime far more than the justice, but had to escape before his identity was revealed. Went rogue and for awhile was a biker gang leader, enjoying the occasional bar fight and bustin' heads. He has a pure type A personality who takes no shit from fools and punches first, asking questions later - he trusts noone but his own instincts. Other than women his biggest vice is alcohol, so he can party real hard - but booze nowhere diminishes his performance, only enhances it. Of course being a former cop he has a fetish for control, which can often turn sadistic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monique Caro (roleplayed by Avendia)

Age 30
Height 5' 5"
Eyes green
Hair natural pale blond

Monique is a secretary for Ana and a good friend to both women. She has spent her life mostly bring a workaholic and never really wanted to date. She's had a few unsatisfying encounters but work I'd her true passion. She sounds her spare time at the gym or with friends. Her idea of a vacation is taking her laptop to the pool side and working on some file or another.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNINVITED GUESTS... begins

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 07-24-2014 at 01:02 AM.
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 12:06 AM   #2
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by Anonymous

Tim was still shaking from the last crime spree. He ran out of bullets and it nearly cost him his freedom or worse his life. It was Ray or Nick that saved his neck. Now he was outside preparing to head into Paradise to pick up beer and food for his friends. It was the least he could do since one or both helped save his neck last week during a botched hold up.

It was last time they'd pick out a place without making sure there was at-least one woman inside. It was more fun with a woman or two to abuse and rob. When there weren't women to rob, they couldn't have as much fun. It was also Tim's turn to pick a target or targets. "I'll get extra beer this time," Tim shouted as he searched his pockets for his keychain. The key was still inside the car.

"I'll be back as fast as I can," Tim again shouted. "Don't booby trap the door on me," One of his own devices was set on him the last time he went on a beer run in the middle of the day.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 12:08 AM   #3
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Default Posted by The Savage

Time between crimes, between excitment, Ray can feel it. Feel it as an itch that grows. More and more intense until I am unable to control. Do something stupid and hurt something. Everyone said that I would be so much more productive if I applied myself. What they ddon't understand is that I do apply myself. Just not to the things they approve of. Explosions, abductions, rapes, everything that makes a life worth living. I barely even raise my head as Tim is leaving. Absorbed in tinkering with a phone I took apart. Breaking and rebuilding it. Slowly, I want to understand everything. Fine with electronic, less so with people. Even though I like to see inside them too. "I am getting bored." My friends know that is a dangerous situation.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 10-22-2013 at 12:11 AM.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:13 AM   #4
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Default Posted by Avendia

I arrive at the cabin early. Hating being late for anything. I've never liked being idle so my laptop and files are set up as soon as I arrive. I go through checking all the details making sure the place is set up as it should be. I then pull up everything we need to cover in the order that was discussed before we left the office.

Once everything is ready to go I change into my jogging shorts and head out to run the near by trail. I can't just sit still I need to move.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 12:15 AM   #5
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Default Posted by Sweetlust

Dani cursed herself for the tenth time since she’d left the city, heading for the retreat cabin Ana had booked. She was actually quite happy that Ana had come up with the idea of getting together off-site to develop strategies to handle office conflict. Unrest had been steadily growing over the last six months. The conflict was starting to work its way up through the ranks, and Ana had been tasked with resolving the problem. Dani had been happy to work with Ana and Monique for the weekend. Frankly, she needed to get away, even if it was a ‘working weekend.’ She had decided to resolve a ‘problem’ in her own life at the moment.

She had been packed and ready to leave when Russell Penner, her ‘on again/off again’ boyfriend called demanding that she meet him to explain this month’s break-up. Dani didn’t believe in wasting time or energy if it led nowhere. Her relationship with Russell was going nowhere. Besides, it was no secret that he fucked around on her whenever the opportunity presented itself. He worked in Research and Development at Trendware. To say their relationship was awkward was an understatement. She needed to clear her head and do something constructive. Ana caught her at lunch and the two discussed the problem solving idea at length and plans were made.

Flustered, running late and taking the wrong turn twice, Dani finally arrived at the cabin. Parking her ‘new baby’, an Audi A8 at the side of the cabin, she pulled her overnight bag out. Once inside, she set her bag and purse down to go in search of Ana and Monique.

“I guess they are out getting supplies or whatever. “ She muttered to herself, glad that Ana had made sure to alert the rental office of her arrival and leave a spare key. Dani looked about the premises, quite pleased with the cabin. It was surprisingly large with three separate bedrooms, a huge bathroom, a kitchen and a nice living space with a lovely fireplace. It was just perfect for their task. The other women had settled into their rooms and she proceeded to do the same. After putting away her things, Dani changed into a fitted red sundress that hugged her curves and sandals, pulled her hair into a manageable ponytail and went to place the bottle of wine she’d brought in the refrigerator. Even though the weekend was for working, Dani felt that it would be nice to relax a bit before they got down to business. Dani liked people to relax in order to get them to speak candidly and freely. She was really looking forward to their activities.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 12:18 AM   #6
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Default Posted by LuvNLust

Watching Tim go to the store to get beer will cut down the anxiety I feel right now but I can't let the guys see it. Pulling out an unfinished stogie, I light it up. Taking a nice long drag, the smoke filling my lungs is somehow comforting, along with thoughts of fucking some sweet bitch when our next job is done. I sure hope Tim is paying in cash, God knows we don't need to be traced by the authorities - yeh, I know I'm paranoid but given my former job I had to be.

Going after drug lords you had to be suspicious of everything... *flashback sets in, jolting me into awareness: My partner was totally into his part, the personality, the dress, but especially the attitude - and now he entered the central hideout of the city's biggest crime figure, and he knew the motherfucker was serious this time - how was he going to explain he missed a drop? The boss was never lenient, but all I could do was watch him go through the door with no cash, the lord on the other side... it was only matter of a minute when I heard a loud -BANG-... FUCK! I gritted my teeth... my partner was stupid and got himself killed... he didn't gain their trust... but trust was hard for me too... he needed to follow his gut, that's what kept you alive...*

*Jolt!* I'm back in the room taking another long drag on the stogie to settle my nerves. Looking over at Ray I could see him thinking... I wondered what he's tinkering on now? Taking another long puff, I look out the window...

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 12:22 AM   #7
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Tim had vacationed in Paradise Valley as a kid with his family. He had sex for the first time in the Standish Woods recreation area. Not using a cabin as a hideout was a compromise since his family use to own a cabin. The compromise was caused by same concern that drove Tim to make sure he only used cash for gas, food and supplies.

Making his way down the two lane road north of town, Tim wanted to drive thru town and into the woods. The lake and cabins were south of town. Stopping at the first crossroads in the town of Paradise, Tim turned right into a small self service station to check the tires on the car before paying for some gas. He gave the clerk exactly enough cash and coins to purchase five gallons for the car and one gallon for a gas can.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 12:23 AM   #8
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Default Posted by CaughtByMoonlight

Naturally, Ana had a list in her head: some chips and dip, ice, a couple six packs of what she called "diet brown". Paper products. The usual stuff for snacking during a long meeting. Other groceries, including some wine and stuff to toss together dinner and breakfast were in the fridge back at the cabin.

She turned her Lexus into the parking lot of the little market/pizza place, shoved her wallet into the pocket of her jeans and locked the car doors. Probably not necessary out here, she thought, but don't let country habits take over just because... She also noted the small gas station on the other corner of the crossroads. Okay.

The market was empty. It took her less than 10 minutes to make the purchases and return to her car. As she pulled out of the market lot, she found herself humming that Duran Duran tune... what was it? A long time later, the song's title came back to her. "Hungry Like The Wolf".

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 12:24 AM   #9
luvnlust
Privileged Member

As I twist wires together, a small spark falls onto the table. I smile as it ignites and starts to burn. Eyes half closed, staring at the fire. Watching it lick at the table. Never any threat of really burning anything but I smother it with my hand nonetheless. A sharp second of pain that makes me shudder. Shudder in pleasure. That should keep the monsters at bay for a good hour or so. Though I can already hear them howling in my head.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 12:31 AM   #10
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Exiting the kitchen with a glass of wine, Dani looked around the living area, her eyes drawn to the fireplace. It gave the room a cozy feeling. She could imagine this place being quite the little ‘love nest’ though Ana mentioned that it was a ‘family-friendly’ recreation area. It was as pretty as she described it, judging by the scenery. It was going to be great to kick back and enjoy the quiet beauty of the area. Sure, work was their priority, but she knew they had all been on edge and this was just the ticket. No phones ringing non-stop, no conspiratorial glances from staff members, no flood of emails marked ‘urgent’, no irate directors, egomaniacal board members or frantic clients. Most importantly, no fucking ‘relationship’ issues—no men! They could get things down with a clear head. She liked both Ana, a woman driven like herself and Monique, a true multi-tasker and one hell of an organizer.

Dani sat in a soft overstuffed armchair, musing on the rest of the weekend, hoping they’d get an opportunity to explore some of the trails and mix it up with the locals. As far as she could tell, the center of town was that market she’d passed on the way in and the gas station on the opposite corner. She smiled, taking a sip of her wine. You had to envy small town life. So quiet and calm. Just as she drained her glass, the quiet was interrupted by the door being opened. Dani sat up instantly, her breath catching in surprise. Surely she had locked the door? Her heart raced until she saw Monique enter.

“Ohhh….god…Monique! You scared the hell out of me! You know me…city girl all the way. I was sure I’d locked the door. Hey, this place is great. I can only assume Ana’s out picking up provisions. So, how was your run?” Dani rabbited on, glad to see a familiar face and happy she turned out to be a friend rather than foe. Placing the empty wine glass on a side table, she rose and went to hug Monique.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 12:33 AM   #11
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Tim was just putting the gas cap back on when he noticed a Lexus pulling into a parking space across the intersection. He was pulling out from the gas pump when he spotted the driver of the Lexus exiting her vehicle. He thought she looked incredible in her jeans. As he waited for some cars to pass in order for him to turn into the same parking lot as the Lexus, Tim decided against going inside the little market/pizza place.

Tim had decided to stalk the Lexus and it's driver. He waited close to ten minutes and watched her walk out of the market with her purchase. Every step she took was observed and when she pulled out of the parking lot, Tim followed in his own car. When she left Paradise, Tim knew then and there that she wasn't a resident of the town. There could only be one reason she was heading where she was heading. As the speed limit on the road increased, Tim slowed down to observe her car. He would drive straight for as long as needed. If she turned off, he'd keep going and come back around at-least five minutes later.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 12:37 AM   #12
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Default Posted by Avendia

"Dani!" Monique hugged her friend tight. The run had relaxed her and now she was ready to have some time with her friends. "the run was lovely. The air here is so much cleaner then the city. And I didn't gag on any nasty smells."

She sat on the couch with Dani just chatting for a few minutes enjoying the calm feeling. No snide remarks about how she was only so high because of who her friends are and the back stabbing the others tried to pull. No messes to clean up for them, no he said she said emails. Just pure work and friends.

"We should go on a hike later. There are some nice trails that even I'm willing to ditch the laptop to check out! We so need this. I hope Ana is back soon." Monique looked around smiling then remembered she was still in her jogging cloths. "Oh I need to shower. Make sure Ana doesn't start dinner without me!" She headed to chosen up. Her showers shorter them some women since she waxed instead of shaving. Her legs under her arms and even her pussy. Just soap and water needed. She was out in no time and entered the main party of three cabin to see Ana was there.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 12:40 AM   #13
luvnlust
Privileged Member

The stogie is nearing it's end as I take another long drag, the embers smoldering and glowing, the nicotine soothing my nerves once more... and after that puff, I know the memories will start flooding back in - they always fucking do, I can't shut them out. Damn, a drink right now would feel soooo good - ahhh, the feeling of an ice cold beer gushing in, running down my throat, warming my stomach, washing away the pain...

I see Ray wiping out the small fire, smothering it until it's life is gone. Jesus, he didn't even fuckin' flinch - good for him. They always say, no pain no gain - shit, I don't know about that anymore *taking another long drag... flicking the ashes away... flicking, flicking! harder and harder...* No matter how much you try you just can't get rid of all of it... the memories always seem to remain... *another flashback sets in...*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see my wife walking into our apartment at 4:00 am, as I've been sitting and staring at the front door for nearly three fucking hours. Beer bottles are strewn everywhere, along with a finished pack of cigarettes. Her hair is messed up and her clothes disheveled - it's not hard to tell what she was doing... even though I knew, I ask anyways "Where the fuck have you been? You said you had to work late and would be home by 10:00!" Brushing her hair and adjusting her clothes, she said nothing, couldn't even look at me, just looked away. I then hold up the cell phone she had left at home, displaying a text message from her boss... the damning evidence...

"Amber, you've been seeing this fucking asshole for six fucking months??? I can't believe it! *throwing the phone against the wall, shattering it everywhere* How could you do this to me! I loved you! More than anything!"....

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 12:41 AM   #14
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Default Posted by CaughtByMoonlight

Ana almost drove past the small driveway to the cabin, so hard was she thinking about the importance of this brainstorming session. She'd seen great small companies go down in flames, and that was *not* going to happen at TrendWare.

She parked her Lexus, grabbed her purchases and entered the cabin. When she saw Dani and Monique, she broke into a huge smile. "Oh hurray, now we've got the whole gang together, and looking good. Let's get started in a little bit, eh? But first, let's have a little wine and a toast to the best TrendWare's got, right?"

It was going to be a great weekend!

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 12:44 AM   #15
luvnlust
Privileged Member

If Tim discovered that Ana was all alone, he'd strike a.s.a.p. because he already felt an attraction to her body thanks to how she looked when she was walking in the parking lot. Her fine ass was on his mind as he drove straight and saw her turn off in his rearview mirror.

It took him just a few minutes to double back and find her car parked outside a cabin. He remembered the area pretty well and found a place to park that wouldn't draw attention to his own car. It was a small dirt parking area near a popular trail for people with and without bicycles.

Before leaving his car behind to scout the cabin out, Tim grabbed some binoculars from a box in the trunk. A few minutes later, Tim was crawling in the brush between the main road and the parked cars by the cabin. The engine on all three cars was still warm to the touch as he used a gloved hand to touch each hood carefully.

Less than a minute later, Tim was back up in the surrounding woods near a unmarked trail using the binoculars to look into the cabin. He couldn't see anyone so he got out his cell to check on his reception. He couldn't get a signal from his current location so he traded the cell for the binoculars.

"Three foxes for the taking!" Tim could now see three healthy looking, casually dressed women through his binoculars. He could tell the guy's that there was one of them for each of them. There were also three cars to steal but he figured the three foxes to fuck would be the best thing about this robbery spree.

----

Tim didn't waste time and after confirming that the three women were alone in the cabin, Tim high tailed it back to his car and back through the town to get the guys.

"Forget the beer!" Tim exclaimed as he returned to the house empty handed. "I saw some wine, food and pussy for all of us!" Tim was ready to grab his burglary and rape kit from under his bed. "We head out in twenty minutes!" Tim locked himself in his room. It was time to get in the right state of mind to commit another crime.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 12:45 AM   #16
luvnlust
Privileged Member

I look up to see my friend frantic in the doorway. I perk up interested at the second thing that is said. Pussy. I hadn't had any in a while. The last robbery had a fine cashier, and I was bendin the bitch over her counter when we had to go. It didn't end well for her, because I don't like being interrupted. I nearly killed her in frustration. "Oh, and we are going to have fun. If it is a cabin, then they are alone." Mumbled, half to myself as I move, leaving my tinkering unfinished. It almost always is left unfinished. The only thing I can ever finish is sex. Everythig else just trails off, boring and forgotten in seconds.

"I'm ready whenever you are."

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 12:47 AM   #17
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Laying down, with my back on the floor, I was benching one of those old boat anchor TVs that must've weighed more than a hundred pounds - getting myself all pumped up for the job. What a workout as it filled in my pecs, abs, and biceps, all at once - pain just never felt so good. Hearing Tim walk through the door, I eased the TV down and stood up, feeling really ripped and relieved; the beer was finally here! But when he said he abandoned the hooch I was really fuckin' pissed, ready to push my fist right through the damn wall! Every curse word I could think of spewed from my mouth, I was really looking forward to that first drink, quenching my thirst, relaxing my nerves, but now... the expletives continued... I'm surprised I eventually heard Tim chiming in through all my filth, just trying to calm me down... and when I finally did, he talked of women, wine, and expensive cars - and that they were just down the road... it was then my fist went into a different direction: from the wall toward Tim - and as a broad smile came over my face, I fist bumped Tim in gratitude. Awesome! Bitches, booze, Benzes, and Beamers... oh fuck yes, life is good... "Let's fuckin' roll!"

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 12:49 AM   #18
luvnlust
Privileged Member

His hand was hurting from the fist bump with Nick as he prepared his bag for the rape and robbery scheme. "Three fit looking pussies in cabin!" Tim shouted through his bedroom door as he tossed things into his bag. "Got mine picked out!" he shouted again as he found his ski mask and a knife.

Tim also dropped tape, gloves, scissors, rope and lubricant into his bag. He was unable to locate his gun and left bedroom to search for it. He eventually found it under a bathroom sink before returning to the bedroom to get his bag. "Five minutes and I'll be ready!" Tim stopped in the kitchen to get a knife and a candy bar.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 12:52 AM   #19
luvnlust
Privileged Member

On my third glass of wine I was feeling more and more relaxed as I talked to Ana and Monique. Spending a little time catching up on how they were doing and a little feminine ‘gossip’ was nice. I didn’t get to do a lot of that and having few women I could actually call ‘friends’ I liked to make the most of my time with them. Ana had purchased some snacks, including some choice fruit and cheese. I was definitely surprised. The little market I’d passed on the way in hardly looked like it carried more than beer, corn nuts and fishing lures.

Despite the light hearted banter, drinking and so forth, ‘work’ slipped in. Ana briefly mentioned some of the issues TrendWare was facing and her take on things. I was impressed with her vision for resolving communication issues and improving the flow of information from management to the lower level employees at TrendWare. I had long understood the need for effective communication as a strategy for organizational success. Monique, ever ready, pulled out her electronic tablet and began tapping away, jotting down notes to research and compile into a flowchart of ideas later.

We talked a little more business then Ana suggested we stop and enjoy the snacks and wine before the afternoon disappeared. Both Monique and I agreed and kicked back to enjoy the rest of the afternoon.

“Ana, this place is really something!” I popped a grape into my mouth and savored its juicy sweetness. “How did you luck up on Paradise? I mean…god…this place really is a little bit of paradise. The weather is perfect. This cabin is my dream getaway and it has a lake for goodness’ sake! Wow…and my ‘ex’ thought I was going to pass this up for spending time with him?” I chuckled. I looked up to see Ana and Monique staring at me in disbelief.

“Oh, come on guys…don’t give me that look! I think everybody knew where that relationship was headed. I’m done this time. Seriously, I mean it. I’m done with ‘relationships’ for now. I just want to concentrate on doing something for me and not having some man muddy up the ‘waters’ of my life. No men! No….nyet..nien!” I let out a belly laugh when the girls just shook their heads. I guess I’d been down this path before with my ‘no men’ decision and both Ana and Monique knew it.

“Think what you will…I mean it. You'll see, I'm going cold turkey on men.” I smiled smoothing out the skirt of my sundress over my shapely legs. Way out here in the middle of nowhere, my resolve should prove to be a snap.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 12:54 AM   #20
luvnlust
Privileged Member

With just 5 minutes until show time, Nick went through his bag to make sure everything was in place - knife... check, rope... check, duct tape... check, pliers... clothes pins... gag... other implements of torture... check. And yes, the last and most important check: his gun. Opening the revolver he saw all chambers filled with bullets, giving a sigh of relief. Nick certainly enjoyed the rape, pillage and plunder but he wasn't a killer - no, the gun was there in case something unexpected happened - and never having worked before with Tim and Ray, he wasn't going to just leave things to chance.

Poking out from the side of the bag was his reliable flask of Southern Comfort, cast in the kind of solid metal which was his better known name in the crime world. Opening it up he took one very long guzzel, draining all 12 ounces of the devil juice down his throat, giving him his nerves of... Steel.

Zipping up the bag with hardened resolve, he gave Tim the thumbs up...

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed