Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-21-2007, 03:03 PM   #21
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

1. Tenses
Pick one for yourself and stick with it. Not everyone in the thread has to use past tense or present tense. However, if you start with past tense, stick with it. Don't use a different tense every other post.

2. Point of view
What point of view should I write it in? First person or third person? It doesn't matter what POV you use, just pick one and stick with it as well. Again, it doesn't matter what everyone else in the thread is using either.

A caveat for both of these points: If the thread has been predominantly one tense or POV, then it's usually more comfortable to pick those up and run with them.

3. Formatting
You are part of a story, so it should be written as a story. Not because the great KM says so, but simply because people will be reading this, including yourself. Using paragraphs, as I've used here, and standard writing, will go a long way to making a better RP. This is a clarity issue, not a style issue: you're communicating not only with me the reader, but with other players, and you don't want them to misunderstand you. Clarity is more important in an RP than individuality.

4. Mechanics of writing
Icky things like spelling, capitalization, grammar, and punctuation. No one here expects perfection. No one expects anyone else to go out of their way to make sure everything is as good as it gets. The expectation is, however, that you try to use your best mechanics, rather than just lazily throwing something down and posting it. You aren't working 'real time' here: you have enough time to stop and read over what you've written to correct any glaring errors that crop up. Or, if you don't trust your proofreading skills, you can even paste what you've written into a word processor and run a spell and/or grammar check on it.
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker
NightStalker73au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 03:09 PM   #22
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

WOW...this is fantastic stuff Night! Though I feel I am terrible for breaking the rules below...whats my punishment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightStalker73au
1. Tenses
Pick one for yourself and stick with it. Not everyone in the thread has to use past tense or present tense. However, if you start with past tense, stick with it. Don't use a different tense every other post.

2. Point of view
What point of view should I write it in? First person or third person? It doesn't matter what POV you use, just pick one and stick with it as well. Again, it doesn't matter what everyone else in the thread is using either.

A caveat for both of these points: If the thread has been predominantly one tense or POV, then it's usually more comfortable to pick those up and run with them.
Old 03-21-2007, 03:14 PM   #23
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Louise no punishment from me.

They are only guidelines and the main thing is if your writing partner is not too affected then no harm done.
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker
NightStalker73au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 09:44 AM   #24
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I think it's better for people new to roleplay to figure it out for themselves. That way the person can have a better idea of what to do and what not to do. That's what I did. When I started I sucked bigtime. Now after doing it hundreds of times I'm better at it.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 08:53 PM   #25
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU
I think it's better for people new to roleplay to figure it out for themselves. That way the person can have a better idea of what to do and what not to do. That's what I did.
Same here. I also jumped in a little unsure. I would have loved having a chance to read these guidelines BEFORE I made an ass out of myself.
Unless i'm going to be punished for it, then it's all good
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 08:57 PM   #26
ishkara

ishkara has initial reputation

hahah yeah i should have probably read these guidelines before i started, i think ive swapped around tenses and other naughties like that
plus im a science student so i suck at spelling heheh
ishkara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 03:43 AM   #27
ikizler elektronik
Banned

ikizler elektronik has initial reputation

tenkyuu
ikizler elektronik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:02 PM   #28
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Smile

That sounds so much like the rules at my home site, I could give the admins a copy of them to pick and chose what they might like to use, if they want to let me know and give me an email address I would be glad to send them.

But aside from that how about an adopt an newbie kind of thing. When they come in you could list them or give them out to your volunteers, they would rp with them and give them a taste of the site. I am of course an adope a newbie person on my home site. It really works, it makes them feel comfortable and then after they work with the adoptor they have the confidence to get out there and rp with others.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 06:40 AM   #29
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

Well how about this, making a thread that is for people looking for partners in RP, and giving a brief description of what they want to do, then linking up with those that wish to write with them. I know other boards do this so maybe this might be a good thread to start, this way some can sound out there partner, and get connected with one easer.

Just my two cents worth, but it might be a better way to do this.