Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-07-2007, 11:23 PM   #21
mississippi_husband

mississippi_husband has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to mississippi_husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by idthief
Howdy neighbor nice to see more southern people. I live in north louisiana on the border with Texas
Same here. I am in Jackson, Mississippi. I am 47, my wife is ten years older. She's what our pharma friend may turn out to be -- a Steel Magnolia, Southern lady type with a great body, but who develops a lot of inhibitions and attitudes over the years . . . just the type of lady a sadistic bastard would enjoy despoiling.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A12.jpg (33.0 KB, 268 views)

Last edited by mississippi_husband; 01-09-2007 at 12:35 AM.
mississippi_husband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:10 PM   #22
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Coulda sworn I replied to this… But hi.
Smart move, BTW, editing to pic…
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:26 PM   #23
Adrift

Adrift has initial reputation
Default Just me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffler
Welcome Adrift. looking at your photo, does your husband, (whose hand with matching wedding ring we see in the photo) also share in this particular roleplay fantasy? I only ask out of curiousity in case there's another man out there who's as lucky as Gaggirl's husband...
Good eye - I was wondering if anyone would notice. Alas, he does not share in my fantasy. He would die if he knew I was on here...
Adrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:56 PM   #24
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hi Adrift, welcome to the board. Very nice and attractive pic of you. Hope you will stick around for awhile but if not we understand. Too bad your hubby does not share in your fantasy, do you know this for a fact, I mean have you discussed this in any way at all? You can always sneak on here from time to time and play with us.
Old 01-14-2007, 01:33 AM   #25
Adrift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
Hi Adrift, welcome to the board. Very nice and attractive pic of you. Hope you will stick around for awhile but if not we understand. Too bad your hubby does not share in your fantasy, do you know this for a fact, I mean have you discussed this in any way at all? You can always sneak on here from time to time and play with us.
Thanks for the welcome. He's definetly not into it; we've had the discussion and it didn't end in my favor. I guess I'll just have to visit y'all.
Old 01-14-2007, 02:36 AM   #26
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrift
Thanks for the welcome. He's definetly not into it; we've had the discussion and it didn't end in my favor. I guess I'll just have to visit y'all.
Perhaps its for the best anyway. This way you can have your sweet, vanilla life with your hubby, and we can blow your mind with rape play when you're on the road!

Beautiful photo, by the way! And since you said you were showing us in case we wanted to see you... I'm interested in seeing more of you as well... so by the same justification, I think you'd best post some additional and revealing photos!

-Nathan

Last edited by nathan; 01-14-2007 at 02:39 AM.
nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 05:49 AM   #27
Stumpy2fingers

that photo is really nice but i agree. I too would like to see something more. Maybe you in a suit so I really have to use my mind. And you are worth the drive to Texas. It's only like twenty hours away.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:18 AM   #28
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Hmmm. I get the impression it was more like a political and/or legal debate and you lost the election.

feel free to play with us anytime!
Old 01-14-2007, 10:05 PM   #29
Adrift

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
Perhaps its for the best anyway. This way you can have your sweet, vanilla life with your hubby, and we can blow your mind with rape play when you're on the road!

Beautiful photo, by the way! And since you said you were showing us in case we wanted to see you... I'm interested in seeing more of you as well... so by the same justification, I think you'd best post some additional and revealing photos!

-Nathan
Thanks for the compliment - - - I'll see what else I can find. I did change my little tiny picture to a picture of me. Do you like that one?
Old 01-15-2007, 11:10 PM   #30
Adrift

Default As per the PM Request...

Here it is, a little larger...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ATT00010.jpg (35.9 KB, 222 views)
Old 01-16-2007, 05:48 AM   #31
greyducttape

greyducttape has initial reputation

Hi Adrift -- quite an impressive entrance I would say. You are a woman of substance to be sure. I for one, would like to know more of what's on your mind!
greyducttape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 07:54 AM   #32
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I *adore* nipple piercings on women. *seethes with jealously*

Shame that your husband doesn't indulge, still I'm sure there are plenty of people on this board to share with

Welcome!

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 09:27 AM   #33
curious19grk

curious19grk Level 3 (300+)curious19grk Level 3 (300+)curious19grk Level 3 (300+)curious19grk Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to curious19grk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrift
Just in case anyone wanted to see me...
great
curious19grk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 04:45 PM   #34
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Hello and welome to the board!

Mmmm, I love those nipple piercings

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote