Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-14-2007, 12:45 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rape Technique

Do you think having a rape associate can improve your rape frequency ?

I was thinking about a technique we could call the 'minivan' technique.

Basically these minivan having sliding doors on their sides can be very good pussy traps.

All you have to do is to put a false plate, then park in a small street with one of the side doors open on the pavement side. Then you just wait in front of that door, leaning on the wall smoking a cigarette, wearing sunglasses and acting like you are lost in some pleasant thoughts. Your partner is behind the weel, and of course, the engine is running. When a chick walks in your direction, she will have no choice but to make her way between you and the minivan door. As it is a small street, not so many people will witness you when you violently push the girl inside. As she's falling on the minivan floor, you are already inside closing the slide door while the minivan has already move from where it was parked.

Buy this ?

Last edited by shysnale; 08-14-2007 at 12:50 PM.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:47 PM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I like the idea of it, but most stories I have read that involve this kind of kidnapping aren't very good.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:52 PM   #3
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU
I like the idea of it, but most stories I have read that involve this kind of kidnapping aren't very good.
Ho that's interesting.
Maybe the writter wasn't inspired.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:56 PM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
Ho that's interesting.
Maybe the writter wasn't inspired.
That could be. It just seems way to...easy.

Recently however, I did read a story where a rapist took the woman from her home and drove her downtown and fucked her there (the windows were tinted so she could see out but no one could see in.)

That one was more plausable than just shoving a girl into a van. Surely someone has to see someone being shoved into a van.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:24 PM   #5
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

You might be able to convince me that you could kidnap a stupid girl that way, but one of any intelligence would know to be on guard when she had to pass a minivan with its doors open on a deserted street.

Of course I guess a rapist wouldn't care how smart the pussy was, would he?

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 02:39 PM   #6
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Roberts has made some nice scenarios on this subject.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:16 PM   #7
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

actually if I think about it walking past a parked van like this would cross my mind really. I don't think of myself as dumb pussy either!

How many guys are in this van exactly?

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:22 PM   #8
slutmaster

slutmaster has initial reputation

I fantasize about having a partner.. we would drive around and find a bitch to rape..dp her.. the whole deal..
slutmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 04:50 AM   #9
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LOL...I'm 4'9 and weight like 80lbs...you guys need to stun gun me?....I'm not sure I want to be raped by pussys lol

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:16 AM   #10
Dada

Dada has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidley View Post
Perfect, if I was stalking a particular woman (and you could be on that short list) a stun gun might or might not be on the list of toys to carry. I tend to think of stun guns as sort of a meat tenderizer anyway. Applied liberally to various parts of the body they can turn you into a screaming, sobbing, puddle of quivering flesh. That's a good start for a rape...

Stun guns are contact weapons however. You actually need to touch the probes of the stun gun to the person's body to make them work, and you have to hold them there several seconds as a minimum to have a real effect.

TASERs on the other hand have range, 15 to 33 feet, depending on the model. They launch little probes with stick in the skin or clothing and will knock you down even if you are wearing heavy clothing like a leather jacket. They also don't require the assailant to hold the probes against you, they have little barbs or hooks on the end of the probes to keep them attached as you flail away on the ground. They are very effective weapons. One reason the police love 'em.

As a snatch man’s tool of choice, a TASER would allow me to remain innocuous, calmly strolling by or merely watching you carry on your daily life, seemingly another harmless individual sharing the sidewalk in a quiet part of town some normal appearing day or night. Strolling past you on the sidewalk, checking you out, enjoying the view, and once you had passed me, simply turning my body a little, quietly slipping the TASER from my pocket and firing at your unprotected back. In a few fractions of a second, you’d be dropped to the ground, unable to do anything but scream, your body convulsing involuntarily, arms flailing, legs kicking. The machine runs thru its little automated cycle, frying your nerves temporarily for 15-30 seconds, the pain ride of your short life, well up to that moment anyway; there will be more later, much more.

The minute or so that you’ll lie stunned on the cold pavement will give me plenty of time to handcuff you, slap a patch of duct tape over your mouth, and maybe even lock some leg irons around your tiny ankles, although I think at your size another pair of handcuffs would serve to bind your legs as well. By that time the meat wagon, the van used for the snatch, would be curb side for pickup. Doors open and ready to receive you for your ride to your own personal Hell.

Then you’d be gone. Swept off the streets in a few short moments and I wouldn’t even have mussed my hair. I wouldn’t even break a sweat, at least not until I started to really use your body, to explore your holes, each in turn, to rend your flesh, twist your muscles and sinews, and hear your tiny bones crack as I take every bit of pleasure from your small frame before discarding you in some little heap in a trash strewn alleyway, naked and broken for other scavengers to partake of. You see, the proper tools can make things soooo easy...

Oh, and the TASER? I still can have some fun with that before you begin praying for Death to save you, to take the pain away. No, you can scream into your gag as you ride the fire and your own body tries to tear itself apart as your muscles twitch and contract to the brutal assault of 50,000 volts of well tuned electricity. It’s still good for some fun before I reduce you to a simple piece of broken rape meat. At least until the batteries die…

The Squid
Wow!! That's really impressing, I like that idea =)
Dada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:08 PM   #11
Chocolate Thai
Privileged Member

Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via AIM to Chocolate Thai Send a message via Yahoo to Chocolate Thai

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidley View Post

Oh, and the TASER? I still can have some fun with that before you begin praying for Death to save you, to take the pain away. No, you can scream into your gag as you ride the fire and your own body tries to tear itself apart as your muscles twitch and contract to the brutal assault of 50,000 volts of well tuned electricity. It’s still good for some fun before I reduce you to a simple piece of broken rape meat. At least until the batteries die…

The Squid
Damn!!!...that's just...scary.

Chocolate Thai
for my non-smokers....that's weed, not a nationality
Chocolate Thai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 05:42 PM   #12
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Thai View Post
Damn!!!...that's just...scary.
Yes, yes it is, but that's just...Squid
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 04:34 AM   #13
Bunnyhunterz

Bunnyhunterz has initial reputation
Default ...

Last edited by Bunnyhunterz; 11-12-2008 at 12:36 AM.
Bunnyhunterz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:52 PM   #14
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I also had this fantasy. I walk through a lonely place and I´m forced to get into a van where a gang of men rapes me violently.
They drive me out of the town and do their “task” in the middle of a field. So they can take their time to abuse me. They rape me by turns in all of my holes. Then some of them rape me at the same time: vaginally, anally and orally.
When they are fully satisfied, they leave me in the field.