Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-17-2008, 04:18 PM   #21
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
Looking back, I was being nice to people because I didn't see another way around society without doing so.

Maybe I just wasn't meant to be nice.

Being nice just signifies a weakness - that they're not strong enough to go all-out arrogant on people. If there's something to be proud of, why hide it?

I'm really disgusted at the two women who live on the same block as each other - how fitting. The best thing is, I get to meet that baller who fucked both of them.

Surely you people can see why I disrespect women so much. Not because I didn't get any (I'll get it for sure) but because I placed hope that she'd respect herself by not cheating on her bf. But she didn't do it AND she's a religious girl too. It just makes things a whole complete mess. Added to that, I had a thing for her before. I'm so disgusted at them.

That other girl is so hot - when I see her the next few weeks, it would be awesome to treat her no more than a sex toy.

i have to say the more you go on , it sounds like you are mad you didn't get your way . you didn't get to fuck who you wanted when you wanted to . they didn't live up to the expectations you placed on them . they couldn't/wouldn't be who you wanted them to be . i could go on , but why bother ? i'm sure you can see what i'm saying ...

re: SD's post ... i didn't read it as encouraging you to commit rape at all . it was supposed to be a funny statement on your post and how he felt about it , is the way i took it .

Last edited by touriquet2001; 12-17-2008 at 04:24 PM.
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 04:20 PM   #22
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
That other girl is so hot - when I see her the next few weeks, it would be awesome to treat her no more than a sex toy.
You might be surprised to notice that treat her like a sex toy makes you disgust with yourself. Regardless of what she is doing, what YOU are doing weighes on YOU.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:25 PM   #23
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Now this is more like it.

Well I used to be kind to people. Well, I still am, I just have an agenda underneath now. I received friends which I don't regret at all. It was very nice to be liked back. I really liked it.

But these upsurges with women recently have really taken a toll on me. Being a nice guy, there is absolutely no sense in being nice. They don't want to be treated nice. Women are flawed characters. My proof is that the girl I liked insists on dating some guy who doesn't care about him, sleeps with a guy she doesn't care about, and thinks I'm the best guy to go out with but CHOOSE NOT TO DO SO. These things I've said have pushed me over the limit.

Hindsight has said it was a good idea to be a nice guy to establish reputation (yes, offline reputation; not online). But what does reputation do for me? Nothing. I'm just known around as "a nice guy". But can you possibly imagine how many "nice guys" there are? I'm blurred out with the rest of the population.

Selfishness is the only way to protect yourself. Being a nice guy means you'd sometimes have to go out of your way to help someone. If everyone just focuses on their duty, rather than being nice, it's all acceptable. I felt extremely ripped off to be used like that. Being friends with a female is so unsatisfying now - I am scared to be used. In order to prevent that, you'd have to take the pre-emptive strike by using them first.

Lonely? I'd probably will be regardless with how I'm acting. 21 years has told me that. I don't really want to be helplessly caught up with wanting love like Shysnale does. The poor guy has passed all his opportunities because for some reason, the currency of "nice guys" have devalued significantly. I've just about given up on love altogether. It's very disappointing.
Let me put it this way...you're 21 and oh no you've been put through the emotional wringer by a woman or two...WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE JIMMY! Everyman just about has been put through the wringer by at least one woman and most women have been put through the wringer by at least one man...most people by more than one. The world is full of people who are wrong for you or just plain not nice or completely crazy. You can't let the actions of one or a few let shape how you view an entire gender. Life is full of heartbreak and headache and anyone who says different is selling something.
So in the immortal words of Socrates, pull your head out of your ass, grow up and get over it because life is gonna throw you curveballs!
Old 12-17-2008, 04:26 PM   #24
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
i have to say the more you go on , it sounds like you are mad you didn't get your way . you didn't get to fuck who you wanted when you wanted to . they didn't live up to the expectations you placed on them . they couldn't/wouldn't be who you wanted them to be . i could go on , but why bother ? i'm sure you can see what i'm saying ...

re: SD's post ... i didn't read it as encouraging you to commit rape at all . it was supposed to be a funny statement on your post and how he felt about it is the way i took it .
I didn't really see it as being funny, but hey, we have our differences.

I'm not "mad" it didn't go my way. I'm still getting to fuck her because I'll see her and she offered to do it. My problem right now is the lack of respect I show for women who allow themselves to be placed in this position. But sure, I'll take the sex. She just means nothing to me now versus before when I could've cared for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
You might be surprised to notice that treat her like a sex toy makes you disgust with yourself. Regardless of what she is doing, what YOU are doing weighes on YOU.
Maybe but I have to walk down this road to see where it leads me. I never ever saw myself as a rapist before but hey, if a rapist with misogynistic issues can't post on this thread, they might as well go out and do it.

How things can change.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 04:30 PM   #25
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Let me put it this way...you're 21 and oh no you've been put through the emotional wringer by a woman or two...WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE JIMMY! Everyman just about has been put through the wringer by at least one woman and most women have been put through the wringer by at least one man...most people by more than one. The world is full of people who are wrong for you or just plain not nice or completely crazy. You can't let the actions of one or a few let shape how you view an entire gender. Life is full of heartbreak and headache and anyone who says different is selling something.
So in the immortal words of Socrates, pull your head out of your ass, grow up and get over it because life is gonna throw you curveballs!
This is a good post, even though I don't agree with it.

I've grown up to realize what kind of a world this is. It's not fair for the minorities but it's never been fair for me to begin with. If you sympathize with me, that's great, but I've just lost so much hope for them and the prospect of having a long-term relationship with them. I really don't want to get hurt again. It literally tore my heart to pieces after finding out what she did. I vowed to my mom that I wouldn't cheat on a woman after getting married but right now I don't know. The values of being a "man" only benefit the women. Why should we benefit them if they won't benefit us at all?

This is probably not the right time for me to get into a relationship then.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #26
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I didn't really see it as being funny, but hey, we have our differences.
maybe because you were the one being "poked" at ??? lol

Quote:
I'm not "mad" it didn't go my way. I'm still getting to fuck her because I'll see her and she offered to do it. My problem right now is the lack of respect I show for women who allow themselves to be placed in this position. But sure, I'll take the sex. She just means nothing to me now versus before when I could've cared for her.
sure you're not "mad/sad/offended" (whatever term you want to use) things didn't go your way . all of this proves your not

i'll step out now and let other's take this up .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 04:40 PM   #27
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Maybe but I have to walk down this road to see where it leads me. I never ever saw myself as a rapist before but hey, if a rapist with misogynistic issues can't post on this thread, they might as well go out and do it.
Hey you dont need to be a rapist if you see her as a fuck toy. What is disgusting is that looking at the fuck toy you lose the human. And there IS a human no matter how she behaves.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:44 PM   #28
ego
the obscure

Speaking about respect: it cant exist without self respect. I cant respect people who dont respect themself. Respect is not something one is born with, he has to built it. We define ourself.

Quote:
...WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE JIMMY!
lol!
That exactly!
Old 12-17-2008, 11:05 PM   #29
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Update: So it turns I have been an ass to change my personality.

The girl has past/present depression problems; on two anti-depressant pills with a history of wrist slitting.... she's even more unstable than me, I guess. So I guess I'll forgive her for sleeping around. Does this sound like a reasonable guy?
Old 12-17-2008, 11:38 PM   #30
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Hey, just a moment. You made some right points but this one... if she's using those tactics, she have put a price on her pussy. And if she doesnt mind to consider herself "commercial goods", why should men mind?
What you mean "men allow the behaviour"? If men offer sex for sex, they wont get much.... At 17, a man has understand that the girls prefer the one who has the bike/car. Should we hide our bikes? Or should we put embargo on pussies?...
I should have been more specific.

I was speaking of the workplace. And not one in the red light district :P
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:45 PM   #31
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Women love assholes. Its human nature. We want what we cannot have. We always go for the challenge, so why is it any different in love?

Maybe you should go the route of the bad boy, but dont go all out bad boy, just do some bad boy things. Be unpredictable. Dont call. Slap her ass when she misbehaves. Text someone while you are out with her, and when she asks who you are texting, tell her "Dont worry about it". Then sit back and watch. She will all of a sudden get all insecure and then she's yours.

You say hating women has not been a lifelong thing, so thats good, that means you can come to love women again. Just wait untill they come around, and you will learn to appreciate them. Just dont get too soft, or they will get bored real fast.

To me the definition of a golddigger is someone who looks for money so they can spend it. I dont think all women are golddiggers. I for one am not. I have been pretty honest, so I hope you believe me when I say that. Money is an attractive trait, who doesnt love money? People die, kill, and do loads of other lethal shit in the name of the ol' mighty dollar. I, for example, buy my own things, and I really dont need a man to buy me anything. And I dont expect it. A man with money is attractive, but theres other reasons besides wanting to spend it. He has a job and can take care of his own thing. And I take care of mine.

Quote:
As of now, that girl singledhandedly destroyed a nice guy. The acts that women do contribute to it all. I feel there is no room for nice guys.
Now this is where you are dead wrong. Look, if you really didnt like women, they would not have this effect on you. Look at me...I dont care about women at all. Now its a lifelong thing with me. I dont remember ever liking or getting along with women even as a child. Thats just me. I dont care. No women has any weight or bearing on me. And if they do, I simply get rid of them. I dont want women to succeed me and when I feel its happened, I do something about it. I mean, women below me I dont care about, cause they arent anything. No threat. When they do become a threat, thats when I toss them out. Mean, nasty, bitchy, hell yeah. But its always been like that for me. and you thought you had problems buddy? I have a sneaking suspision that you dont really hate women. Do you treat waitresses/service women badly? Do you tip them? Do you love to see a woman fail? If no, then I think you are just in a small phase.

But let me share this:

All men at some point in thier lives become disgusted with women's games and bullshit. I am sure you are going to change your mind about the whole hating women thing real soon. I even go on a vent sometimes when some guy is on some bullshit I say, "I hate men, I am so sick of their games", but it doesnt mean I dont love them. We all go through that. I recognize that there are bad guys and great guys and nice guys...all different. I say "I hate men" sometimes just when I'm not getting what I want.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 12-18-2008 at 12:19 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:48 PM   #32
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First off i want you to know i went through all of your posts in this thread.So if this comes off as me being an asshole well it's just my response to what you wrote..

You are a very ignorant,young,and inexperienced person.Also kinda a ridiculous drama queen.Am i right that your 21?If thats so you have not lived at all and your now going to be a scumbag jerk?I feel bad for you.So much of what you wrote contradicts itself in the next paragraph....Your point seems to be "if you can't beat them,join them"....

You need to realize that you don't know shit.I know you think your a very smart guy but if you believe what you wrote in this thread well then your not.

If you ask people i know to describe me they would tell you im a very nice guy and guess what..I have a very hot,fucking cool girlfriend for years now.Also my ex is hot and cool to and im not great looking and or rich.

You need to stay true to what you know deep down is right and get away from these slutty chics.There are great laddies of all ages out there.You need to be a better person yourself and then maybe you will attracted one.

Once again im not trying to be a dick here but so much of what you wrote is so ridiculous.With some time,age,and working to be a good guy(yeah good guys finish first all the time)you will look back on this post and laugh at what you wrote.

I guaran-fuckin-tee it...

Last edited by theDarkOne; 12-17-2008 at 11:58 PM.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:55 PM   #33
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Only the weak and fools think treating others with kindness and respect is weakness. Selfishness and arrogance is not strength
DAMN SD !!
Old 12-18-2008, 01:49 AM   #34
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Good god...what is this, Dear Abby for rapists with misogyny issues?
Dear Abby,
This reminds me of an episode of an CBS show named "How I met Your Mother" In which one of the main characters,Barny,a rich womanizing yuppy'ish guy,recants how he became that way.Years earlier the guy who stole his girl told him that "if you want women you need money.If you have money,you will always have women."OK,while I don't completely agree with this statement as everyone,man or woman,are individual and everyone have differences,I must say however that for the most part the more money I made visible to them and the more money I spent the more women I had around me.Like I said before this is not true for all individuals as I have some wonderful females in my life who care about me for me and nothing else,sometimes people can be shallow.I can't bitch about it though.I can only agree as I am some what shallow as well. Like I said before...Just an observation.

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 03:41 AM   #35
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Women love assholes. Its human nature. We want what we cannot have. We always go for the challenge, so why is it any different in love?

Maybe you should go the route of the bad boy, but dont go all out bad boy, just do some bad boy things. Be unpredictable. Dont call. Slap her ass when she misbehaves. Text someone while you are out with her, and when she asks who you are texting, tell her "Dont worry about it". Then sit back and watch. She will all of a sudden get all insecure and then she's yours.

You say hating women has not been a lifelong thing, so thats good, that means you can come to love women again. Just wait untill they come around, and you will learn to appreciate them. Just dont get too soft, or they will get bored real fast.

To me the definition of a golddigger is someone who looks for money so they can spend it. I dont think all women are golddiggers. I for one am not. I have been pretty honest, so I hope you believe me when I say that. Money is an attractive trait, who doesnt love money? People die, kill, and do loads of other lethal shit in the name of the ol' mighty dollar. I, for example, buy my own things, and I really dont need a man to buy me anything. And I dont expect it. A man with money is attractive, but theres other reasons besides wanting to spend it. He has a job and can take care of his own thing. And I take care of mine.

Now this is where you are dead wrong. Look, if you really didnt like women, they would not have this effect on you. Look at me...I dont care about women at all. Now its a lifelong thing with me. I dont remember ever liking or getting along with women even as a child. Thats just me. I dont care. No women has any weight or bearing on me. And if they do, I simply get rid of them. I dont want women to succeed me and when I feel its happened, I do something about it. I mean, women below me I dont care about, cause they arent anything. No threat. When they do become a threat, thats when I toss them out. Mean, nasty, bitchy, hell yeah. But its always been like that for me. and you thought you had problems buddy? I have a sneaking suspision that you dont really hate women. Do you treat waitresses/service women badly? Do you tip them? Do you love to see a woman fail? If no, then I think you are just in a small phase.

But let me share this:

All men at some point in thier lives become disgusted with women's games and bullshit. I am sure you are going to change your mind about the whole hating women thing real soon. I even go on a vent sometimes when some guy is on some bullshit I say, "I hate men, I am so sick of their games", but it doesnt mean I dont love them. We all go through that. I recognize that there are bad guys and great guys and nice guys...all different. I say "I hate men" sometimes just when I'm not getting what I want.
Thanks for the post. Maybe I'm just going through a bad phase where I'm starting to get hella sick with their antics. I don't HATE women but I don't trust them anymore. I don't think there's anything else in the world that can come close when an opposite member of the sex hurts you, intentionally or unintentionally. It's not something I want to live through again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
First off i want you to know i went through all of your posts in this thread.So if this comes off as me being an asshole well it's just my response to what you wrote..

You are a very ignorant,young,and inexperienced person.Also kinda a ridiculous drama queen.Am i right that your 21?If thats so you have not lived at all and your now going to be a scumbag jerk?I feel bad for you.So much of what you wrote contradicts itself in the next paragraph....Your point seems to be "if you can't beat them,join them"....

You need to realize that you don't know shit.I know you think your a very smart guy but if you believe what you wrote in this thread well then your not.

If you ask people i know to describe me they would tell you im a very nice guy and guess what..I have a very hot,fucking cool girlfriend for years now.Also my ex is hot and cool to and im not great looking and or rich.

You need to stay true to what you know deep down is right and get away from these slutty chics.There are great laddies of all ages out there.You need to be a better person yourself and then maybe you will attracted one.

Once again im not trying to be a dick here but so much of what you wrote is so ridiculous.With some time,age,and working to be a good guy(yeah good guys finish first all the time)you will look back on this post and laugh at what you wrote.

I guaran-fuckin-tee it...
Thanks for this post. I really appreciate it DarkOne. I understand you won't agree with me and hats off to you for keeping it classy in this post. It's a stupid post, but with the way things are going, it's how I'm feeling at this point and yes, it's contradictory because there's two parts to me. One that still cares about women and one that doesn't give a shit what happens to them anymore because of what some of them did. I'd probably look back during this time as a dark chapter but it's something I have to go through and not something I could ignore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
DAMN SD !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
Dear Abby,
This reminds me of an episode of an CBS show named "How I met Your Mother" In which one of the main characters,Barny,a rich womanizing yuppy'ish guy,recants how he became that way.Years earlier the guy who stole his girl told him that "if you want women you need money.If you have money,you will always have women."OK,while I don't completely agree with this statement as everyone,man or woman,are individual and everyone have differences,I must say however that for the most part the more money I made visible to them and the more money I spent the more women I had around me.Like I said before this is not true for all individuals as I have some wonderful females in my life who care about me for me and nothing else,sometimes people can be shallow.I can't bitch about it though.I can only agree as I am some what shallow as well. Like I said before...Just an observation.
I don't know... I just need to find some woman that can prove all these stereotypes wrong. It's a fantasy though for them to want to prove herself different from all the others though as far as I'm concerned.

Went to a club with 5 girls (friends) and they hit on random guys and made out with them. The two nice guys were keeping them from falling. Sigh.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:37 AM   #36
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Went to a club with 5 girls (friends) and they hit on random guys and made out with them. The two nice guys were keeping them from falling. Sigh.
Usually,you don't find anything lasting over an hour or two(OK,maybe a couple of weeks)at a club...look elsewhere if you want something more meaningful...

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 05:14 AM   #37
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Firstly, some good advice here from the likes of Somedude, thedarkone etc..
Some seriously misleading advice from the likes of Chitown. We do not, I repeat, do NOT need any more blatant assholes with frat boy behaviour in the world. If this chick is going for bad boys all the time who treat her like shit, it's because she's either very insecure (am I hitting a note Chi? ) for which she should seek help or she's just a total twat in general and not worth the bacon her pussy brings home. There are other more intelligent women in the world who don't orbit cars, money and 'badass' attitudes, and sooner or later you'll happen to find one. Stop hanging around with sluts and jocks, they're like vampires - you'll turn just to fit in. (No offence to vampires btw..)

And on the other hand, if you don't like emotionally stable, nice women who can support their own asses and don't need to be supported by several cocks, then quit whining. Yeah, people screw you over.. and it fucks you up. C'est la vie, shit happens, head down and grind

I tried to avoid this post, I really did. But I had to clean the bullshit out of my eyes after a few sentences..

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 04:22 AM   #38
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
Usually,you don't find anything lasting over an hour or two(OK,maybe a couple of weeks)at a club...look elsewhere if you want something more meaningful...
Yeah I know... but I wasn't looking for anything meaningful with those girls; I just found it VERY fitting with how I see women. They're just so predictable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant View Post
Some seriously misleading advice from the likes of Chitown. We do not, I repeat, do NOT need any more blatant assholes with frat boy behaviour in the world. If this chick is going for bad boys all the time who treat her like shit, it's because she's either very insecure (am I hitting a note Chi? ) for which she should seek help or she's just a total twat in general and not worth the bacon her pussy brings home. There are other more intelligent women in the world who don't orbit cars, money and 'badass' attitudes, and sooner or later you'll happen to find one. Stop hanging around with sluts and jocks, they're like vampires - you'll turn just to fit in. (No offence to vampires btw..)

And on the other hand, if you don't like emotionally stable, nice women who can support their own asses and don't need to be supported by several cocks, then quit whining. Yeah, people screw you over.. and it fucks you up. C'est la vie, shit happens, head down and grind

I tried to avoid this post, I really did. But I had to clean the bullshit out of my eyes after a few sentences..

xx
No no, please don't think I mind this post at all. I absolutely love it! I think there are intelligent women that don't look at badasses but, I just don't think that there are that many of them out there and I'm already giving up because I'm overwhelmed by the girls who like asses. Being nice is NOT enough. Omg though... if I had money, I could really illustrate how true some of these women are.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:54 AM   #39
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Bear with me, this may sound off topic for a while.

Have any of you ever heard of The Prisoner's Dilemma? If not, here it is in a nutshell.

Two suspects are arrested by the police. The police have insufficient evidence for a conviction, and, having separated both prisoners, visit each of them to offer the same deal. If one testifies "defects" for the prosecution against the other and the other remains silent, the betrayer goes free and the silent accomplice receives the full 10-year sentence. If both remain silent, both prisoners are sentenced to only six months in jail for a minor charge. If each betrays the other, each receives a five-year sentence. Each prisoner must choose to betray the other or to remain silent. Each one is assured that the other would not know about the betrayal before the end of the investigation.

That is the classic form. There's also another way of "playing" the Prisoner's Dilemma where the game is played repeatedly. Thus you have the opportunity to defect/cooperate as many times as you want.

Where am I going with all of this? There were two tournaments held in 1980. Basically, the aim was to program a computer to play the Prisoner's Dilemma. The aim was to see what strategy would be the best one. Points were awarded, think of the reverse of the classic example of PD. If both cooperated, both received 5 points. If one defected and the other cooperated, the one who defected would get 10 points while the cooperator would get 0. If both defected, both would get 1 point.

The program that had amassed the most amount of points was a program called tit for tat. Unlike some of the programs that had pages and pages of commands, tit for tat had two simple principles.

1. Start off cooperating
2. Do what opponent did in previous round.

In other words, tit for tat would defect only if you did first. If you cooperated with it after defecting, then it would "forgive" you and cooperate the next round.

Thus, tit for tat was a "nice guy." If provoked, yes tit for tat would retaliate, but it would also be quick to forgive.

My point in all of this? Contrary to the popular wisdom of today, nice guys do finish first. Tit for tat proves it.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 07:50 AM   #40
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant View Post

xx
THANK YOU!

I'm a nice guy, for the record. I don't exactly get swept away in a flood of pussy, but I don't finish last either.
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote