Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-24-2009, 04:55 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default The Masked Marauder III

I bet you’re thinking that you’ll have to read The Kidnapping Chronicles right? Or at least The Masked Marauder and The Masked Marauder II right? You don’t. Even though The Masked Marauder III, relates to The Kidnapping Chronicles and the other Marauder stories, this story is different because of time travel.
The reason for time travel is to change the past, but our friend Allen wants to take advantage of the idea that he could rape in the past and totally get away with it. So there will be a few chapters aimed at attempting to change the events that happened in The Kidnapping Chronicles. Everything else will be about good ol’ glorious rape in the past (the Middle Ages, rape during the Black Plague era, the sky’s the limit!)
For those of you who have read The Kidnapping Chronicles, yes this is an exploration of what would have happened if the time machine did work. In a sense, this story and the 3 others that follow it do not exist. Thus, this story is the first part of The Untold Chronicles. I will write this as if someone hasn’t read The Kidnapping Chronicles. Though it would help to read them, it is not absolutely necessary. A chapter list is under construction.

Chapter List

Chapter 1
Cave and Forest

Chapter 2
The Indian

Chapter 3
Reflection

Chapter 4
(No title exists at this time)

Chapter 5
Dracula

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8
The Rules of Time

Epilogue

Chapter 1
Cave and Forest

A woman moaned inside a cave. She didn't know who the intruder was, but wished someone would come to her aid. The woman could not understand or fathom what was around her wrists. Any attempt to move her wrists apart resulted in pain. Yet the pain was nothing compared to what he was doing. She screamed as he bit her already sensitive nipple hard as his pulsating member continued to assault her wet pussy. He often forced his full weight down upon her body so that his hands could violate her, touch her in ways she had never been touched before. His thrusts were slow but painful. She grunted with pleasure as her pussy became wetter and wetter.

Allen enjoyed the screams and the grunts. He didn't bother communicating to the filthy whore. She would fail to understand anything he might say or signal to her. He bit her nipple harder. Her scream of pain echoed through the cave, replaced only with a scream of shameful lust as he thrust inside of her deeper and faster. He let go of her nipple to see her breasts bounce as he thrust harder and faster. The woman's grunts were almost pure lust now. Her eyes looked at him filled with lust and fear. She knew what was about to happen. Moans of fear and lust constantly escaped her as he continued to mutilate her pussy with his cock. She attempted to move her wrists again, and Allen laughed at her stupidity. His laugh seemed to entice her to struggle. She attempted to raise her ass into the air, in the hopes that his cock would be forced out of her. Allen looked straight into her eyes with lust.

"That's it my little bitch. Struggle for me!"

Allen knew the woman couldn't understand him. Nevertheless, she obeyed his command as if it were her own idea. She tried twisting to the left and right, but could barely move with his weight on her. Suddenly she felt her insides melt with pleasure as his cock went deeper and harder inside of her. She forgot about struggling and twitched with pleasure as her pussy erupted into an orgasm. As if on cue, Allen released his sperm inside of her, his eyes locked with hers. She sobbed as he got off of her body. Allen smiled at her mockingly. With his back to her, he picked up his unusual looking watch and fastened it to his wrist.

"I think," Allen said in full knowledge that she would not understand him, "that you deserve another round. It's not often I meet..."

Allen stopped his sentence short. He had turned around just in time to see a glimpse of the woman running out of the cave. He swore loudly. No woman has ever ran full speed from him right after a rape. It shouldn't happen! Women should be in too much pain to run after an assault like that!

Allen bolted from the cave in hot pursuit after quickly dressing and gathering his backpack. The cloudy, dark sky echoed his mood as he ran in search of her.

"Where are you," he asked as he took out a flashlight and shined it into the forest beyond the cave. Suddenly he saw a patch of black in the distance. He smiled, her long black hair gave away her position behind a large, thick tree. He reached into his bag and pulled out a strange looking weapon.

The woman stood there behind the tree utterly terrified. She did not dare move. The wind was against her as her hair drifted towards the left past the trunk. She held her breath for what seemed like hours. Suddenly a loud noise erupted from behind the tree. In an effort to block out the noise, she placed her arms between her ears. Her hands were still bound with the strange, unfamiliar brown object. Moments later, the strange substance that held her hands together bound her wrists and ankles to the tree. She screamed louder than she had ever screamed before.

Allen did not show the woman mercy. He rammed his cock into her already sore pussy. Screams of pain and grunts of pleasure erupted from her lips. Her breath quickened as he took her again. He bit her neck hard and thrust hard into her pussy. He looked into her eyes and saw that she had completely succumbed to the pleasure. Tears welled into her eyes and slowly fell from her face. Allen smiled at her and wished that she hadn't given up so soon. Regardless, he was still enjoying himself. He resumed biting her neck and pretended that her heavy breathing and moaning were signs of protest instead of pleasure.

The woman breathed hard and felt for the second time something welling up inside her body. The second orgasm was better than the first, but she soon wished that the orgasm never came at all. She hurt all over, and he wouldn't stop! He wouldn't stop thrusting hard and fast, wouldn't stop biting her neck, wouldn't stop roughly groping her body. In vain, she attempted to struggle against the strange substance that held her to the tree. The woman screamed in pain as he bit her nipple again, harder than ever. She felt his cock spasm inside of her and screamed like a banshee as he came inside of her once again.

He was finally out of her. She closed her eyes, unwilling to look at the man who had taken her twice. Strange sounds forced her to open her eyes so that she could know what he was doing. He appeared to be searching for something in a strange object he had in his hands. Curiosity overtook the woman as he placed some strange black object over his eyes. The man smiled and directed her attention to a strange object he had taken off of his wrist. He fiddled with it. Suddenly a flash of bright white light blinded her and after a few moments she became unconscious.

Allen quickly untied the woman from the tree and placed her in the cave exactly as he had found her. He pressed more buttons on the watch. The bumps and bruises she recently received vanished and her pussy returned to it's normal, unswollen shape. Allen walked out of the cave, pressing more buttons. Suddenly he vanished as rain slowly beat against the ground.

Allen blinked in the bright sun and waited for his eyes to adjust to the sudden light. Only one button was pressed now. After a click, Allen spoke to the watch.

"Time travel log day five part one. Today I decided to travel back to a time before man discovered fire. I do not know exactly where I was as far as present day goes. I arrived in a valley filled with a forest. Next to the valley were some hills with many, many caves. It did not take long to find my victim. She was alone in a cave, possibly shunned by the others for reasons unknown. I had the pleasure of binding her wrists with rope and raping her on the cavern floor. She was amazing and part of me wanted to keep her captive forever, though the danger would be too great. After an attempted escape, I bound her to a tree in the forest with the weapon I acquired earlier. The second time was just as amazing as the first."

Allen briefly paused to check the watch.

"I am now in the year 1613. According to history my target should be held captive in Virginia by the English and little is known about what happened to her during this time. I may not have to wipe her mind or use time to reverse her injuries. I love it so much more when my victims remember the shame and feel the pain!"

He laughed at himself as he finished the entry. With a few more pushes and turns of the watch, his clothes changed into what anyone in an English colony would wear and vanished.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote