Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-02-2007, 02:26 AM   #1
The Occult

Location: Everywhere and nowhere, yet always following right behind you...
The Occult has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to The Occult Send a message via MSN to The Occult Send a message via Yahoo to The Occult
Default Rape: Why do you like it? why I like it.

Well This is actually my first post, but oh well I digress.

I've always wondered why I found interest in this... Consensual sex never seemed to do it for me. Almost all my life I've found pleasure in control, the actual feeling of owning or being in control of something was more pleasureable then the actual experience for me even... As a boy, I loved to dominate the area in sports... As a Teen, I loved to dominate the crowds and be the main guy, even in games (such as Halo 3) that I play even though I can't get on as much with work, etc, I still like to dominate, but that is not the point I guess.

Sex it's self is boring and I could do other things then move my body with another woman... But whenever that woman doesn't have a choice, whenever she can't do anything about it, When you know you're holding this large glass mirror of her soul and reality and that you can easily break it in a mere second, the feeling that rushes through my veins just thinking of that gives me such pleasure.... That actual feeling, and dominating feels even better then the actual penetration, The screams, begs, giving her light hope then crushing it, making her swallow, keep her around, turn her on her back, go for a round 2, shove it in her ass, force it down her throat, just thinking about this feeling is wonderful.

Anyways, maybe some of the guys here don't look at it in such a violent chaotic way... But either way, it's just as bad, so why not feel vain and proud of it?

Why do you like this kind of act? I guess, also I'm introducing myself to the forums, theres not much you really need to know about me except I am 21 years old, my birthday is on new years day.... Not good at saying things about me, that stuff is like for myspace or freebook or whatever its called, whatever kids do these days.
The Occult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 04:38 PM   #2
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Everyone has their own reasons. For me, it's about the *intensity* of the play. Strong emotions feed on powerful experiences, back and forth. If I can leave her shaking and quaking for a while, then it's time to do it all over again differently. It's not a requirement/fetish for me, but it's a hell of a lot of fun! It depends on the mood you're both in, how far you take it.

I'm almost catatonically laid back, so it's a wild change from my normal day-to-day personality. It's a nice break from 'mostly harmless...'

You're not alone in the control aspects, as that's part of the fun from both sides of the game. Being totally in control (or totally WITHOUT control) of what's happening is why it's so different from mundane sex. It's a rush!
Old 11-02-2007, 04:40 PM   #3
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I dont know why i like it. I like it since i was very young, even before i discovered sex. I guess i am natural born rapist.
So, i just like it.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 03:59 PM   #4
The Occult

Send a message via AIM to The Occult Send a message via MSN to The Occult Send a message via Yahoo to The Occult

So many reason's but it's good to know I wasn't the only one who felt that way. Didn't think a site like this would exist, but I guess I was wrong.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:55 AM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

It's always good to know you're not the only one

I joined this board because the future psychologist within me was was wondering why people had rape fantasies. I still have no complete answer, but joining this site has brought back repressed memories of fantasies I used to have when I was very young.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 06:37 AM   #6
DominusNox

DominusNox has initial reputation

I think the "why" question is the most difficult one to answer.

To add a missing point to the answers of the others:

I really like the "natural" aspect of rape.
The animal maleness. While domination is very male, submission (including forced ones) are absolutly female. When raping a girl, its like forcing her to realize your sex and her one sex. Its like showing her the order of nature
They are different men. They are not earthlings. They are Goreans. They are strong, they are hard, and they will conquer you. For a man of earth, you might never be a woman. For a man of Gor, I assure you, my dear, sooner or later you will be.
DominusNox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:47 AM   #7
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I always thought that it was because I was sexually abused and raped as a child. Now, I'm not so sure. My fantasies are more about a man with uncontrollable lust for me rather than violence.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:17 PM   #8
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominusNox View Post
I think the "why" question is the most difficult one to answer.

To add a missing point to the answers of the others:

I really like the "natural" aspect of rape.
The animal maleness. While domination is very male, submission (including forced ones) are absolutly female. When raping a girl, its like forcing her to realize your sex and her one sex. Its like showing her the order of nature
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:34 PM   #9
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie

I like it because, as a rapist, I have more freedom in choosing what I want to do to a victim (or put it differently, the female victim obviously has no say in deciding what I will do to her, because that's the essence of rape!), as opposed to consensual sex where I must satisfy my partner in specific ways.

The second reason is that I'm into rough sex in general, and rape constitutes rough sex.

The third reason is that I'm a naturally aggressive person, and doing a rape roleplay is an ideal opportunity for me to let it all out in a "cleaner" manner.

The fourth and final reason is that it arouses me to see that a girl likes being dominated like this, as not many girls are like that.
ctomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 11:57 AM   #10
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

i like evil things, i think. In fact im aroused by evil women, allot - as long as they're not doing anything to me just theyre siblings, friends, collegues, daughters etc etc
Old 12-10-2007, 02:35 AM   #11
The Occult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman View Post
i like evil things, i think. In fact im aroused by evil women, allot - as long as they're not doing anything to me just theyre siblings, friends, collegues, daughters etc etc

Guess this is kind of a late reply, but I know what you all mean, yeah, I just wanted to ask.

In truth, I think I may actually just be a nymphomaniac, sex is the only thing I can think of and it gets in the way of trying to be in a real relationship irl.

This is the internets, so whatever. deal with real life work in the morning
Old 12-10-2007, 03:25 AM   #12
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)

I've always been masochistic. I wanted to be raped before I really know what it meant or what sex was. There's an intensity in the fear and vulnerability experienced that really appeals to me.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:08 AM   #13
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like it because I am a pervert!
Old 02-17-2008, 07:00 PM   #14
slutmaster

slutmaster has initial reputation

I am not sure, I am a pretty nice guy actually.. but really enjoy the thought of stuck up bitches being used.. and the whole thing in general turns me on
slutmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 04:12 PM   #15
Peter1982

Peter1982 Level 1 (100+)Peter1982 Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
My fantasies are more about a man with uncontrollable lust for me rather than violence.
So are mine. I like it when a man rapes a woman to satisfy his natural desire for sexual intercourse. I never want women to be hurt or humiliated.
Peter1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 04:27 PM   #16
dalisay

dalisay has initial reputation

I think I love the notion of Men in control as it is part of my culture so I love the thought of a man take me and doing what he wants to me. I must honor him with my body.
dalisay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 05:21 PM   #17
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter1982 View Post
So are mine. I like it when a man rapes a woman to satisfy his natural desire for sexual intercourse. I never want women to be hurt or humiliated.
perhaps we should talk then....pm me if you wish
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 06:13 PM   #18
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, some cultures are just soo good!
Old 03-23-2008, 11:33 PM   #19
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Occult View Post
Well This is actually my first post, but oh well I digress.

I've always wondered why I found interest in this... Consensual sex never seemed to do it for me. Almost all my life I've found pleasure in control, the actual feeling of owning or being in control of something was more pleasureable then the actual experience for me even... As a boy, I loved to dominate the area in sports... As a Teen, I loved to dominate the crowds and be the main guy, even in games (such as Halo 3) that I play even though I can't get on as much with work, etc, I still like to dominate, but that is not the point I guess.

Sex it's self is boring and I could do other things then move my body with another woman... But whenever that woman doesn't have a choice, whenever she can't do anything about it, When you know you're holding this large glass mirror of her soul and reality and that you can easily break it in a mere second, the feeling that rushes through my veins just thinking of that gives me such pleasure.... That actual feeling, and dominating feels even better then the actual penetration, The screams, begs, giving her light hope then crushing it, making her swallow, keep her around, turn her on her back, go for a round 2, shove it in her ass, force it down her throat, just thinking about this feeling is wonderful.

Anyways, maybe some of the guys here don't look at it in such a violent chaotic way... But either way, it's just as bad, so why not feel vain and proud of it?

Why do you like this kind of act? I guess, also I'm introducing myself to the forums, theres not much you really need to know about me except I am 21 years old, my birthday is on new years day.... Not good at saying things about me, that stuff is like for myspace or freebook or whatever its called, whatever kids do these days.
here I am excited about a new thread

OMG, where are you, it seems like I need someone like you

ANYWAYS...thats really hot, exactly what I'm looking for in a man...you're kinda young though, but what you described is what I'm looking for. Where are these men?? The dominant ones who will brutally take me, then make me put on heels and go fix them a sandwich naked as they watch??
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 07:43 PM   #20
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

ChiTownHoney I dominate at Warcraft 3. Do you like me?
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote