Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-24-2007, 08:43 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default Package Delivery (gaggirl and RapeU)

For days upon days I've been wondering how I would rape that hot, sexy woman I see every day getting her paper from the front lawn. Suddenly one day I had the most awesome of awesome ideas...

...I ring the doorbell to her house, dressed in the delivery boy outfit I ordered from the internet. She opens the door in her robe looking very sleepy like she was about to go to bed.

"Package for you" I say. She opens the door further, I force the package into her hands and push her back, entering her house.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 09:05 PM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Cute young man too bad about the terrible outfit " I think to myself as he shoves the package into my hands. And a little too rough I say!

He pushes me backwards with the package so that I stumble a little over the threshold and I note the firm tight smile and eyes piercing mine intensely.

"Ugh! Excuse me!" Once Irecover from the moment of disbelief I place a hand on my hip and assume the Angry Bitch position. "What the fuck are you doing you cant just barge into my house!!"
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 09:11 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

"Of course I can" I tell her. She realizes the gist of what's going on and drops the package (glad I didn't put anything fragile in there!) Before she gets a chance to run to the phone I quickly shut the door and wrap my arm around her body. She tries desprately to break my hold, but it's no use. I open the package she dropped, revealing what I truly have planned for her. When she sees the contents, she desprately pleads with me to not rape her.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 06-24-2007, 09:27 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"what a rude imbecile!" I think, my mouth open in stunned surprise still. I Tried to push him out the door but he stood hard to the floor so I threatened to call the cops. That was when I heard the door slam behind me making me jump, his arm tightly wrapped around my waist. I knew then he wasnt really a delivery guy and what his intentions were thanks to the bulge pressing into my lower back.

"Arggg let me go!!" I twist and pull my body around in his arm, knowing he is having trouble keeping me to him and watch with horror as the package is torn open.
A glass bottle rolls out from a rage which was caught up with a black lace teddy, and other objects such as metallic scissors, duct tape and a rag. I didnt bother looking at what else there was.

"plese dont rape me" I cry out wide eyed as he kisses my neck and bites me. He holds onto my wrist and dives for the little bottle. I almost pry away his fingers but he trips me and we fall to the floor with him wrestling to pin me down. Finally he manages to kneel on my chest anchoring his feet over my upper arms to the floor.

He laughs evilly and slowly opens the bottle and wets the rag. as I thrash and whimper under him

My arms are trapped under his legs! oh no- what is that? chloroform?!
Old 06-24-2007, 09:34 PM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

I cover her face with the cloth soaked in chloroform. She tries to move her hands and twists her body right and left to try and escape. It doesn't work and her thrashes become less and less until she finally stops moaning and moving. I keep the cloth over her nose and mouth for a few more moments in case she's pretending to be passed out. Then I take off her robe, revealing nothing underneath it. I then carry her to her bed and tie her arms and legs to the bed in an X position. Without waiting for her to wake up, I start rubbing her hot, beautiful tits.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 06-29-2007, 07:16 PM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

when he first puts the cloth over my face I accidentally breath in, squeesing my eyes shut I thrash around all Ican but he holds the cloth there with two hands tight.

"MRGRGGRGgg!" But I know the more I struggle the closer I get to needing to draw in breath,y frantic efforts are pointless. I look epoe my eyes and look into his pleadingly but there is nothing there but black gleaming pools and a smile of evil determination. I try to hold my breath but cant take anymore, the fumes already up my nose, I breath them in wholly and find myself already beginning to slip away

everything fades...

my head hurts... feel so sleepy. bad taste in my mouth. ugh! I need to move. WHy does it feel like such an effort to move? I try again..and my body doesnt respond muhc. My eyes flutter open and I see him. The fake delivery man standing over me at the end of my bed! I try to sit upright but with horror look to my wrists and find they are tied with lashings of thick rope!!

Old 07-11-2007, 12:01 PM   #7
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

As my victim awakens she tries to move. Her eyes show her horror when she realizes she's restrained and completely at my mercy. I look deep into her frightened eyes and slowly slide a finger in her pussy.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding