Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-21-2007, 10:51 AM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default A New Slave (HBB and RapeU)

After stalking a beautiful bitch for quite a while now I knew I had to make her mine. It's always been a fantasy of mine to have a slave and I think she would be perfect. I've gotten many items and ideas from various sites that deal with slavery and am finally ready to meet my future slave. I just hope she puts up a good fight! It won't be much fun if she submits too quickly.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 11:45 AM   #2
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Walking down the road i see that same car again, everyday i walk this road, at this time, and everyday that car goes by, slows down when it gets to me, then speeds back up, it used to scare me, now it just pisses me off, i can never see the person, tinted windows, as the cars goes on down the road, turns then backs out, and starts coming back, now my eyes go wide, i turn down the next road, a dirt road, and start to run, my tits bouncing hard, i grab them to lessen the pain, then i just run, i see a trail and i take it, off the road, i just run, but then i freeze as i hear a car shut off....

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 10:20 AM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Ah, I like her even more now that it's clear she's not a stupid airhead slut. She knew right away when I turned around that something was wrong and decided to run. Oh but run all you like I will catch you my little slave! Mmmm, I love the way her tits are bouncing and how she grabs them! She starts down a trail I know my car can't follow, so I stop and turn off the engine. She freezes then, unsure about what to do. I slowly approach her like a tiger going for the kill. She looks over her shoulder to see where I'm at then starts to run. As I chase her, I know that she isn't very fast and I can catch her easily. As I get closer and closer, the fear in her eyes grows more and more, and her tits bounce more and more with each step.
Old 06-22-2007, 02:06 PM   #4
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Looking behind me i see him coming, i run, not caring about my tits bouncing, it hurt, but i kept running, i knew this trail it lead back to the road, and i was almost out of the trail, so i turned, and ran into the woods, but as it would happen i tripped over a tree root, the vines around me grabbing at my ankles, i feel hard, knocking the breath out of me, that is when i felt the first unease, come across my sensive feelings, he was there i knew it, i turned my head, as he smiled down at me.........

Old 06-22-2007, 02:19 PM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

As we're running through the woods, she trips and falls. Oh darn, and I was hoping for a longer chase. The fear in her eyes and her bouncing tits was making my cock hard. As I loom over her she slowly turns her head and I smile an evil smile at her.

"W...w..who are you?"

Hearing her voice for the first time generates a wave of excitement in me. I can't wait to hear her call me master...

"I'm your master now."

She looks confused but then terrified as I get on top of her and grab her wrists.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:51 PM   #6
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

At first i was terrified, my master, who the fuck does he thing he is, i was terrified, but pissed off even more, i just sat there, not fighting back, but i knew why i was going to strike, then i would take his car, and go, but i wasn't sure how much i could before i had to strike, my anger issues... hmmm bad problem...

Old 06-23-2007, 05:18 PM   #7
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

The fear in her eyes turns to anger and I notice she's thinking hard about something...hmmm...I pull her off the ground, holding her wrists behind her back. Her breasts jiggle so much that I can't resist touching them. I hold her close to me with one arm and slide my hand under her shirt. Well no wonder her tits bounced so much, she's not even wearing a bra! As I tweek her nipple I say degrading things to her.

"Mmm, you're such a dirty slut aren't you? You don't wear bras and you love it when guys come up to you and feel your large tits don't you? Yeah, you want to be my slave you dirty flithy whore!"

My cock is enormous now and her hot ass is pressing against it.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 06-24-2007, 07:09 PM   #8
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

I think he notices that something changed in my eyes, fuck i scream in my head, then he puts my arms above my head so that he can play with my tits, all the while telling that i am a dirty whore and slut, and that i want to be his slave, HA, this man must be off his rocker if he thinks i am to be ANYBODYS slave.

I feel his dick, hard and very large agaisnt my ass, but i think, he wont rape me here, someone might hear us or something, then he leans over me, and kisses me, then whispers

" You are mine, from now untill i tire of you," he laughs the says " and if you try anything, you will wish i had killed you."

Old 06-24-2007, 08:15 PM   #9
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

My threats don't seem to phase her. Damn this is one awesome, hardcore bitch! I play with her tits for a little while longer before forcing her to walk back to my car. Holding her even closer, I make sure she doesn't escape. As we slowly, deliberately walk back to my car I continue to taunt her.

"Your body is now mine slave. I own you. I own your nipples, your pussy, your breast, your lips, your tounge. All of your sexy, slutty body is mine whore!"

The hatred in her eyes and my taunts are making my cock even harder. It screams for action right now! It's difficult to control my sexual urge to rip her clothes off and rape her right then, but I manage it.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 06-26-2007, 09:09 PM   #10
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

Getting into the car, I knew better than to try to escape, so i didnt try, but as he kept touching me, i feel more pissed, i knew i had to get my temper under control so i counted to ten, while i dug my nails into my wrist, when i was done, the 4 purple red outlined little marks made me feel better but only for a moment, untill the blindfold was pushed around my face, and the car sped off....

Old 06-27-2007, 10:26 AM   #11
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

I'm already kicking myself for forgetting the rope. Oh well, the blindfold is working ok and she won't try anything as long as I've got my eye on her. I drive off in the direction of an abandoned farmhouse I found a long time ago. It's far away from any activity by people. As I drive, I continue to rub her amazing tits and tweek her nipples every so often to make them nice and hard. After a while of rubbing her breast I decide to get a feel of her pussy. As I slide my hand under her pants I feel her nice warm pussy. She grits her teeth and makes fists with her hands, but she still makes no move to stop me. As I rub her pussy, it starts to get wet. And I love how it's getting wet! I'm going to love making her cum later on too! She gets such an angry expression that I'm half expecting her head to explode! I slip a finger in unexpectedly and she lets out a short, quick moan. Wow, and I thought she couldn't look angrier! There's a little pleasure in her face too. She's trying so desprately to hide her pleasure it makes my cock harder than it's ever been!

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 06-28-2007, 07:53 PM   #12
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

With his finger fucking me, my face gives me away, -that i am pissed, and that his fucking is turning me on, but as soon as i get my revenge, he will be the one that is pissed, i smile at him as he thrust his finger again, my evil grins makes circle my clit with his finger, my smiles grows nastier, i spread my legs giving him room, the look away .....

Old 07-01-2007, 07:01 PM   #13
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

She's starting to make me a little nervous. I can't believe she actually spread her legs for me! Oh well, we're at the farmhouse and she still can't see anything. As I stop I take off my shirt and grab her wrists. She still doesn't struggle and that makes me worry a bit. I tie her wrists behind her back and she makes no move to struggle at all. In fact when I open the car door she calmly gets out without me having to force her. Once I have her tied with rope I'll feel better. For now, I need to keep my guard up because her face is still so angry looking.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-01-2007, 07:33 PM   #14
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

As he leads me to where he wants me, i trip, dam hole in ground, fucking up my plans, as i fall so does, he right on top of me, his knee planted in my back, he sits and laughs, i gasp, because i cant breathe, my anger rises, he is still laughing when i use all my energy and knock him off me, i get up screaming "help" as i run towards the way we came, ......

Old 07-01-2007, 07:58 PM   #15
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

haha, what a fool! She thinks that the old dirt road will lead her somewhere to safety, she thinks there's people here! I'm going to love our first session.

I chase her yet again. It's not hard now that her hands are bound behind her. Hmm...somehow the blindfold fell off when she fell...Oh well, I'm still the faster runner!

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-01-2007, 08:10 PM   #16
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

I knew i wouldnt get far, after all, bigger people are slower, but i was making a point, but as he grabed me and pushed me down from behind, i felt his anger in his slap on the back of my head, now i fought, i kicked and tried to roll over, but i coulnt get up, so i picked up the rock, and bashed him in the head,...., regretting it soon....

Old 07-01-2007, 08:16 PM   #17
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Yow that hurt! How did she get her hands free? Grrrr! My anger truly shows in my face now that she hit me. I might be bleeding, but it doesn't feel too bad. I grab her and holding her extremely close to me and very very tightly I force her back towards the house. She struggles a bit more for a bit, but after I pinch her nipple really hard she returns to being submissive...for now at least.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-01-2007, 08:50 PM   #18
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

While i was running he didnt notice my hands freeing themselves. GOOD, got him off guard, though now i am quiet again, for now, but i dont not intend to let him anal rape me, i will fight my way, if i lose then he better kill me....

Old 07-01-2007, 08:59 PM   #19
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

We finally get through the door of the house. I am ready for her at any moment to turn on me, but she does nothing. As I force her to the room with an old bed on it she decides to struggle again.

"You'd better behave slave!"

She doesn't even give me the pleasure of begging me to let her go! What a bitch! I quickly pick up the rope by the bed and force her to lay down on the bed. Tying her to the bed will not be easy...

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding