Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-23-2008, 06:26 PM   #21
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Stirring the pot. A past time here at RB...
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:25 PM   #22
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
She said that I could ask.... And I asked to wank not to offend anyone, sorry if you get offend, not my intention.
Yeah if that was your first apology I'd probably accept it but it's not. What kind of person would wank on a real story? What kind of person would ask for the gory details of an accident?

Do not bother apologizing again. You and I both know that your apologies are full of shit.

And ChiTown, I don't come on here often, but I do notice what goes on. Your agitation about this isn't unnoticed.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 06-23-2008 at 07:31 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:48 PM   #23
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Yes, I AM the one who pos repped him.
Chi i already knew you would rep him before you pushed the button and contrary to your claim I would also say you did it beacuse he was having a go at Sierra rather than others lol

Now my own personal view is this - there aint that much pussy floating around on rb these days, hence when we do get pussy we have to look after that pussy!! I DONT WANT THIS TO BECOME A BOARD FOR JUST GUYS (shudders). This fucking prick was threatening a female member of rb so we drop a hammer on his ass - not to neccesarily hurt him - but to REASSURE THE FEMALES THAT WE DONT STAND FOR THAT SHIT !! and that this fucking italian turdburglar is the exception round here.

we would do the exact same thing for you chi if some prick was hassling you

Quote:
You people take this and him way too seriously, he obviously likes the attention. Dude, I gaurantee you that this guy logs in and laughs when he sees the bullshit you post to him. He wants more, I'm telling you.

Yes, I AM the one who pos repped him. I actually like the fact, if nothing else about him, that he sways from the normal posts on here. Its entertaining how he gets people SOOO pissed off, and its all you that lose, because this mofo likes the negative attention.

Personally, I think anything anyones has said to him is 10 times nastier than anything he has said. Wishing his mom was still alive, WTF is that bullshit?

Whats really funny is how everyone gets so high and mighty. 2 wrongs dont make a right, so stop giving yourselves so much credit.

If you want him to go away, I just suggest that you ignore him. He wont go away as long as you are making him famous.
What gave you the idea that we dont laugh when we are insulting his sorry ass ?? lol i really fucking enjoy it and i urge everyone available to come take a dump on this loser lol IT IS GOOD FOR THE BOARD AND HELL THIS IS WHAT ROWDY ROOM WAS MADE FOR !!!!

SO COME ON EVERYBODY.....

ITALIANGAY - FUCK YOUR MOTHER
ITALIANGAY - FUCK YOUR MOTHER
LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA LA LA LA

ITALIANGAY - FUCK YOUR SISTER
ITALIANGAY - FUCK YOUR SISTER
LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA LA LA LA

remember italiangay isnt a normal human being - he is result of his mother being raped by a pig, also just before he was due in hospital his mother did a MASSIVE FART and blew italiangay out of her ass - covered in turd. Italiangay hit the floor and the doctor trod on him and said "god damn, i just trod in a pile of shit" !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 11:38 PM   #24
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
Chi i already knew you would rep him before you pushed the button and contrary to your claim I would also say you did it beacuse he was having a go at Sierra rather than others lol
And so what if I did? I dont care about her and I dont care what happens to her. But you are wrong, I repped him for different reasons.

And you are also wrong about the claim that everyone would have done the same for me, that is not true at all. I recall a couple of times where I was told off pretty badly, and nobody said shit. The moderaters even left it up so people could read it. It was very uncalled for and included words that shouldnt be told to women or anybody for that matter. I never even said anything like that to anyone. Nobody said shit. So dont even tell me any bs, and you know this damn well.

And I'm not the only one that repped Italianguy. He was at -99 and I repped him to -88. Now he is at -70, and I didnt rep him again.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 06-24-2008 at 12:04 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 07:52 AM   #25
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
And so what if I did? I dont care about her and I dont care what happens to her. But you are wrong, I repped him for different reasons.

And you are also wrong about the claim that everyone would have done the same for me, that is not true at all. I recall a couple of times where I was told off pretty badly, and nobody said shit. The moderaters even left it up so people could read it. It was very uncalled for and included words that shouldnt be told to women or anybody for that matter. I never even said anything like that to anyone. Nobody said shit. So dont even tell me any bs, and you know this damn well.

And I'm not the only one that repped Italianguy. He was at -99 and I repped him to -88. Now he is at -70, and I didnt rep him again.
Chi there is a difference between being told off and actual threatening abuse, you do not know some of the shit this guy was doin via pm. On the board there can be a debate about wrong or right and misconceptions but this prick was being outright abusive.

If anyone was being abusive to you as well and i thought that it was affecting you and you were genuinely worried, then i assure you i (and i hope others) would do exactly same for u....

especially if you had shown me your tits !!
Old 06-24-2008, 09:43 AM   #26
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
you do not know some of the shit this guy was doin via pm. On the board there can be a debate about wrong or right and misconceptions but this prick was being outright abusive.
What??? Almost all my PMs are like "hi wanna chat" to female nicknames that never answered and a pair of salutation to italian male nicknames.

Quote:
Now my own personal view is this - there aint that much pussy floating around on rb these days, hence when we do get pussy we have to look after that pussy!! I DONT WANT THIS TO BECOME A BOARD FOR JUST GUYS (shudders). This fucking prick was threatening a female member of rb so we drop a hammer on his ass - not to neccesarily hurt him - but to REASSURE THE FEMALES THAT WE DONT STAND FOR THAT SHIT !! and that this fucking italian turdburglar is the exception round here.

we would do the exact same thing for you chi if some prick was hassling you
This is a clear case of victim blaming, you attacked me badly without a reason (and with "you" I mean half rb) and now you start to find stupid excuses to justify your violence but this one is particularly silly, I clearly attract a lot of women here not the opposite.

It's like the story of the wolf and the lamb.

Now I understand why you are all feminists here, you think whatever females ask you to think cause they have a pussy.
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 11:58 AM   #27
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
What??? Almost all my PMs are like "hi wanna chat" to female nicknames that never answered and a pair of salutation to italian male nicknames.

This is a clear case of victim blaming, you attacked me badly without a reason (and with "you" I mean half rb) and now you start to find stupid excuses to justify your violence but this one is particularly silly, I clearly attract a lot of women here not the opposite.

Now I understand why you are all feminists here, you think whatever females ask you to think cause they have a pussy.
cry , cry and more crying . oh boohoo you want to be a rude asshole and get called on it .... so now you're the "victim" .

ummm , let me see if i have this right you "clearly attract a lot of women here not the opposite" , but "Almost all my PMs are like "hi wanna chat" to female nicknames that never answered" . so my question is which is it ?

and since you wanna talk about your PM's ... the ones you sent me ,(i still have them), was you calling me a racist and you crying about me negative repping you .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 12:39 PM   #28
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol you got one of those? ive never gotten a PM from him before...guess im one of the lucky ones XD

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 12:59 PM   #29
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

torique please don't get me wrong, I appreciate all your attentions but I am not gay, you are wasting your time.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:05 PM   #30
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
torique please don't get me wrong, I appreciate all your attentions but I am not gay, you are wasting your time.
really with all your crying and woman hating i think you are .

but just so you know little idiot i'm not .

Last edited by touriquet2001; 06-24-2008 at 01:10 PM. Reason: to add to it ;)
Old 06-24-2008, 03:53 PM   #31
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

awww come on now Touri dear?? Give him a nice reach around so he feels better about getting fucked by you!?

Myself I would love it...miss you Touri!

Oh and EYE Tal Ian guy got to hand it too ya? you got big ass balls you keep getting it and giving it!??
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:01 PM   #32
drmephisto

This is better than a soap opera
Old 06-24-2008, 07:16 PM   #33
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:

lmao.

Dude, we have a reason to attack you badly. You have trolled threads with your "feminist" bull shit, you have attacked female members calling them feminists, you express sexism by calling into question a moderator's ability because she's a girl, and many many more.

I've given you a chance. We've all given you a chance. In fact, this isn't the only thread about you in the RR. Remember the other one? You were never brave enough to post in it.

Seriously, stop polluting the forums with your idiocy and get that Darwin Award.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 06-24-2008, 08:33 PM   #34
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

especially if you had shown me your tits !!
I dont think you want to see them since you complain so much theres no "pussy" on the board. Well..I'm taking my pic down.

And you know what, somebody WAS abusive to me....so, I think you are pulling shit out of your ass when you reply.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 06-24-2008 at 08:45 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:28 PM   #35
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Maddog, abuse can be interpreted differently by people.

Quote:
I dont think you want to see them since you complain so much theres no "pussy" on the board. Well..I'm taking my pic down.

And you know what, somebody WAS abusive to me....so, I think you are pulling shit out of your ass when you reply.
ChiTown, I'm sorry about the abuse you have received here. I would love to expose and condemn that and other things that go on here, but there are way too many battles.

I'm not trying to say that your abuse isn't worth the battle. It is. It's just hard to figure out which battle to fight and which to ignore. Also not everyone reads every single thread and things can be easily missed. I haven't seen the thread you were abused in, but if I had seen it I would have said something in your defense. Maybe you should make a thread here with a link to the post and explain the situation. That would increase awareness about it and it would lessen the chance of someone doing that to you again.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm a good listener. I also live in a town that's 80% Hispanic so I can understand some of the things that might offend you.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 06-24-2008, 09:41 PM   #36
italianguy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
Also not everyone reads every single thread and things can be easily missed. I haven't seen the thread you were abused in, but if I had seen it I would have said something in your defense. Maybe you should make a thread here with a link to the post and explain the situation. That would increase awareness about it and it would lessen the chance of someone doing that to you again.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm a good listener. I also live in a town that's 80% Hispanic so I can understand some of the things that might offend you.
ChiTownHoney I want to lick your tears too.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:49 PM   #37
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Quote:
ChiTownHoney I want to lick your tears too.
Things like that are exactly what we are talking about. Yes I see the humor involved, but it's the wrong kind of humor at the wrong time.

And did you even read the post you quoted? I didn't see the thread where it happened. Don't PM me asking about it.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 06-24-2008 at 09:52 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:07 PM   #38
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Here you go....its still up there, for many to read. If it was directed at anyone else, it would have been deleted...but there it is, clear as day in a thread where I did nothing to provoke it but make a snide remark, one where I followed with a smiley face to show I was only making fun.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=8618&page=12

I sure as hell did nothing to deserve that assault, and if you look at the subsequent posts, they condone it. The only reason he was given a warning is because it wasnt in the rowdy room.

Its not even that I get offended that easy, I take everything personally, so maybe its not a good idea for me to post here anymore if people are going to condemn the person who makes one stupid but otherwise non-abusive comment towards a certain person, YET completely condone the abusive language and insults ChiTownHoney receives.

Again...I dont mean to start a fight again with said person who posted that stuff...I just wanted to show you all that I was treated fairly horribly and nobody said anything because nobody likes me or that fact that I have strong beliefs that sways from the norm and speak my mind. Its not the POST itself that pissed me off, it was because NOBODY said anything to tell him that he was wrong...(besides the Mod of course who was just doing his job) not EVEN the people who I talked to alot and considered myself to be on very friendly terms with said anything.

And then to read some bullshit post thats not even that bad and then have the entire BOARD fuck this guy in the ass.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 06-24-2008 at 11:20 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:33 PM   #39
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Quote:
Here you go....its still up there, for many to read. If it was directed at anyone else, it would have been deleted...but there it is, clear as day in a thread where I did nothing to provoke it but make a snide remark, one where I followed with a smiley face to show I was only making fun.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=8618&page=12

I sure as hell did nothing to deserve that assault, and if you look at the subsequent posts, they condone it. The only reason he was given a warning is because it wasnt in the rowdy room.

Its not even that I get offended that easy, I take everything personally, so maybe its not a good idea for me to post here anymore if people are going to condemn the person who makes one stupid but otherwise non-abusive comment towards a certain person, YET completely condone the abusive language and insults ChiTownHoney receives.

Again...I dont mean to start a fight again with said person who posted that stuff...I just wanted to show you all that I was treated fairly horribly and nobody said anything because nobody likes me or that fact that I have strong beliefs that sways from the norm and speak my mind. Its not the POST itself that pissed me off, it was because NOBODY said anything to tell him that he was wrong...(besides the Mod of course who was just doing his job) not EVEN the people who I talked to alot and considered myself to be on very friendly terms with said anything.

And then to read some bullshit post thats not even that bad and then have the entire BOARD fuck this guy in the ass.
You have to look at it in a different perspective.

The reason we are fucking the guy in the ass is because he has made more than one comment on here. His history on the board is that of a troll and a moron. The person who insulted you was wrong, but is not a troll or a moron.

You are only angry about one incident. If there was more than one incident where someone broke the rules to insult or abuse you then it would be a different story. It's in the past now. Being angry about it will just make it worse. Just let it go and don't talk about it. Also, no more attacks from either of you and everything will work out.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 06-24-2008, 11:36 PM   #40
touriquet2001
please delete

you know my thoughts and feelings on this chitown , as you do about what i think of you deleting your posts . he knows i disagreed with some of the words he used . but i honestly thought you both had made up and had at the very least an uneasy truce . you both apologized to each other .

as for italianguy , this isn't his only offense . he's showed he's incapable ,(so far), of not being an ass to just about everybody . sierra isn't the only person he's done this to . and him and her have a history of his being abusive towards her .

and yes i agree a mod should have and should edit those posts