Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-06-2007, 06:32 PM   #1
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up Sindyloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
Being a liar and a coward. and of hurting people and lying to people! This was a result of a talk this morning with a Friend(Sorry for calling you that...as you are ashamed of me) but this friend brought things i thought or hoped were long buried and forgotten but alas they came back at me!

I was a friend, lover and wife to Kellie in our lesbian life. I have never loved or felt the way I did with her with any man or woman. She was my heart and my soul...my whole reason for living!

One week it all went so freaking bad I went to Montana to visit some friends and when I came back our perfect life was horribly over. She had been attacked while I was gone and when I got word of it I rushed home and found her in bad shape mentally. She had already faked her death at RC and asked me to help her cover it up. My heart went out to her and I thought with my heart instead of my head.

Well not knowing what I was doing, my actions turned things from bad to worse ending with myself and Kellie being banned from RC and I didnt protest it as it was right and just. Things went worse and after the court trial a few weeks later My dear sweet Kellie lost it all together.

I still visit her and try to be upbeat and happy for her when I go to the VA hospital. My heart breaks each time I see her as she is only a shadow of what she used to be. Everyone at RC knew how she really was.

Well I have never been nice and kind and happy and open like her unless I was with her. Everyone else I didnt want to get close to me except there was this one guy...LJ!!

After our ban and after losing Kellie and my life I was in need of fun again and could never find that in Real Life. So Emily was kind enough to let me join RU where I slowly discovered fun and even friends. Then one day I was lurking at a site RB amazed at the fun these people were having. It was a huge strange family insults that were fun and caused a lot of interaction between members and no Damn hard feelings!

I was hooked and so badly wanted a family that I might be a part of...and after a kind and well earned warning from..somedude I was allowed in here.

My God...I was in Heaven it was so wonderful here such kind and great people....it was too much! And since it was a fantasy site I took it as that. I could be young again cute looking and desirable! Plus I could be kind and helpful and sweet and nice, even to helping people and cheering them up.

But now I am ashamed and so sad as I must tell everyone that I am not like that at all. I am a cold hearted, bitch who is ugly on the outside as well on the inside too! The only decent thing I can do is reveal what I have....I am over 50 years of age,,,ugly and overweight...and a fucking liar!

I wont ask for forgiveness as I dont deserve it and wont want any anyway.

To all those I have hurt in my pathetic time on the internet...I am truly SORRY

Sindy,

we´re chattet long long nights and many hours and i have to say...
Everyone who is surprised now or angrs of you should think about why we are here.
We´re here to have fun and you was a person who bring many many people a lot of fun. Ok you´re not the person who you seems to be but i´m sure a lot of members are not real like you (especially many "girls with dicks")
You give me the illusion to rape a pretty 29 year old women and i always enjoy it and thats the thing what counts. The whole site is a big illusion, i rape you and love it BUT ITS ONLY A ILLUSION. It doesnt matter who is behind my victim.
After a while we come us closer and we got a bigger friendship and you told me things from your RL (i still dont know how real they was) but i saw your problem. You came to a site, got friends and after a while you´re scared to tell them the true because you feared to loose them.
This post you wrote is a proof of real big brave!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! and i have to say i´m still your friend and i´m always there for you like before.
Every member of RB with more intelligence than a empty bottle would still be your friend.
Ok i have to say... when i heard the "more real" things about you i was kinda frightened but then i made myself clear the things i wrote.

TO ALL RAPEBOARD MEMBERS....

Our friend Marcia needs us!!! let her know that you still like her!!

Luke
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:14 PM   #2
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"sigh*

Last edited by Tanya; 08-06-2007 at 07:48 PM.
Tanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:46 PM   #3
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

fuckinhell NONE OF THAT STUFF MATTERS SINDY !!!!!!!!

U JUST KEEP POSTIN GIRL - U AS MUCH A MEMBER OF RB AS ANYONE !!!!!

hope this marks your return !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2007, 08:52 PM   #4
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hello sindyloo.

I may not agree with all the things you have done in your life... but guess what, you wouldnt of me either. We are all human, and we make mistakes, stupid ones. Most of the time we should be forgiven... I am not one who was hurt by your act, so i do not forgive you, it isnt my place, and i have no reason to forgive u, you have nto hurt me, you have been a good friend. And as luke said, this is a fantasy site, be what u want to be.. if you want to be 30, and sexy as hell, WHO IS STOPPING YOU? NO ONE, we are ALL here to HAVE FUN.. so have fun with us. no worrying.

Now if you dont mind... i need a rubing something bad,,, would u like to .....

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 11:21 PM   #5
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

(points one post up...) What she said! (nods)

Sindy, EVERYTHING here better be fantasy and play.

With that in mind, you can be anyone you want to be in your fantasy; we'll play along! Don't let age or physical attributes get in the way of having fun. Hell, don't let 'em get in the way of having a real life, either! I'm still 18 (going on 49) myself, and it'll never change.

Friends don't judge their friends by silly little things like age, weight or appearance, they go by who you are.
A lot of the time, that means who you want to be or where you're going, not just what you used to be.

Live for the moment, 'cos the game will be over WELL too soon!
Old 08-07-2007, 02:43 AM   #6
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I agree with everyone above me!

And I always see you as a slender, sexy, young seductress whenever I read what you've typed! There is nothing fake about it. It doesn't matter what age you are on the outside - you're only as YOUNG as you FEEL! Besides, it's also what's inside that counts, and you ARE a caring, loving, cheerful and sweet person. That's how you come across to me anyway

You have many friends here, and you've always contributed something very positive to the boards, cheered everyone up when they're down, and always brought a smile to my face

As for making mistakes - he who is without sin may cast the first stone? We've all done something regrettable at some point, but it's not all simple and clear-cut like that. Emotions get involved, it gets complicated.

But I'm very pleased you came here so we could get to know you and all enjoy the FUN of RB together

xx

Last edited by dark_d3viant; 08-07-2007 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Damn my poor spelling!
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 03:35 AM   #7
clan_hunter

Sindy,

Although i am partly aware of your actions on Rape Club and how much shit is stired then, you had apologised then and still feel you need to apologise today.

The hatchet was buried the first time you said you were sorry and when you were accepted onto RU and onto rapeboard by Somedude, yeah intially i was shocked myself to hear about the actions but somedude backed you up and gave you the benefit of the doubt, i respect his opinion in matters on this board and like myself if he was happy to give you a chance then so was i, it is water under the bridge as far as members here are concerned, you have done nothing to really upset people on this board and i have seen no malice in any of your time posting here to members or this board in general, so you have a clean slate with us as far as i am concerned and i am sure as many others are too, if there are some members on this board that are using this boards facilities to give you grief and harrassment then for gods sake contact a mod or me if you want.

I will be dissapointed to find any member on here harrassing a member causing them real life alarm, distress or upset, its not legal in real society and i would not be happy for it to occur on here.

This board is for fantasy purposes, although i have not made up aspects on who i am there are plenty of members male and female that do, we all role play on here, where it be our looks, our personal lives or our fantasy lives and that is accepted.

Us guys do it all the time, talk about how we would rape a victim but in real life we would never do it, this board is full of "lying members" if you want to call it that.

But personally i call it FANTASY, a escape from the daily slog of real life, if we are allowed to fantasize on this board about our own actions and who we are and who we speak too, THEN DAMN IT SO ARE YOU!.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 08-07-2007 at 03:40 AM.
Old 08-07-2007, 06:07 AM   #8
Sephy

Sindyloo,

You are an extremely intelligent, funny, seductive, and vibrantly imaginative person who touches everyone here with her very sweet and tender heart. Please find some way to accept the bad things that have happened before so you can come back to us. You give so much of yourself to all of us at this board. Don't let anything or anyone take that away.

We are all truly faceless and ageless here.. that's what makes it so easy for the person inside to come out and shine. Hold your head up, lady... don't stay away.
Old 08-07-2007, 06:41 AM   #9
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation

Marcia, we had all those endless private Talks, so I guess You know where i stand. I will be here, waiting 4U. No matter what.
You know that.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:08 AM   #10
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Tut, tut...

First you lie, then admit to it and expect us to believe you are telling the truth now? Forget it...

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, YOU'RE STILL A FINEFIGURED 18 YEAR
OLD WHO I VERY MUCH WOULD LIKE TO HUMP
Old 08-07-2007, 08:29 AM   #11
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Sindy I don't know all of what's going on, but I will always remember the kindness you have shown to me. I want you to know I will always be here for you and be your friend despite whatever mistakes you have made.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 12:37 PM   #12
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Hello

Almost didnt make it on here started to but backed off?? read these comments tried so fucking hard to come up with any kind of nice reply and way to express myself properly to you all and All I could freaking come up with is....

THANK YOU!!!

So another shock for you all and get your Barf buckets ready.....some real pics of me taken this morning and one at work with other Friends.

But you are the ones who touch me the MOST!! (should be a crying thing here but there isnt?)

Last edited by sindyloo; 11-08-2007 at 05:20 PM.
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 12:58 PM   #13
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation

Damned, im so unbelievable proud on my Great Golden Girl!! Guys'n'Dolls, U will never know how much Courage this took 2 her... and how many nerves of mine!
Now... Anyone watching that is free 2 make a comment as (s)he wishes - I guess, some will like it, many wont be all 2 surprised, but some may also wish 2 state sth mean or insulting...
To those just in advance: Ure entitled 2 ur opinion, but also better prepared 2
watch the Open Getes of Hell
I'm proud on U, Marcia. Very proud!
Old 08-07-2007, 01:12 PM   #14
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Sindy I have always thought you were awesome. It takes extreme bravery to be completely honest with people and I know how hard it can be. My respect and love for you has grown tenfold because of your honesty, friendship, and kindness towards me.

So anyone who messes with Sindy will have to go through me first!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:04 PM   #15
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

deleted

Last edited by innocent; 09-10-2007 at 02:44 PM.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:13 PM   #16
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It takes a lot of courage to post pics of yourself! I haven't done it yet It also takes a lot of courage to admit what you have!

Last edited by somedude; 08-07-2007 at 03:59 PM. Reason: I didn't agree with innocent right...
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:28 PM   #17
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

deleted

Last edited by innocent; 09-10-2007 at 02:44 PM.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:51 PM   #18
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sindyloo

Good hearted people are always great people no matter the mistakes they make.
In most cases mistakes make them greater each time, cause they handle them like you did!

PS. And no I don't bite! You are not "a cold hearted, bitch who is ugly on the outside as well on the inside too!" as you say! You couldn't be even if you try!
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 04:52 PM   #19
Sean

Sindyloo, I still wanna fuck you

I'm here for you too.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:04 PM   #20
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey sindyloo thanks for posting your pic, no matter what u look like, people, us for one, DONT CARE WHAT U LOOK LIKE, your heart is beautiful, that is all that counts.. plus you are what 50? you look good for you age, i would be proud to look that good, dont worry about what people think... plus we think you are sexy, see sean still thinks so...

Have fun with your life, dont worry so much, we still love you...

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote