Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2007, 10:59 AM   #21
el frances

el frances has initial reputation

Usually not too excessive on violence, but I can get sexually aroused from being beat up, definitely. It's just that loss of power that is sexy to me.
el frances is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:42 AM   #22
scream-ya-whore

scream-ya-whore has initial reputation

Wow, not had internet access for a couple of days and it was great to see all the replies on this one! Some thoughtful, some hot and some both!!

DARK DEVIANT

“I'm not letting you get anywhere near me unless you have me on the ground, clawing and punching in a dust cloud, heart thumping, making animal noises as I kick and scream for my life.”

Bloody Hell - I’ll take that as a challenge then! So, you’re in the SW of the UK. I know it well. Don’t worry, I’ll find you – when you’re least expecting it!

GAGGIRL:
“nothing like having a cock shoved down your throat so you cant breath (I actually hate gagging and choking!!) and balls over your nose at the same time- howthe hell do you say red then?! You can say I'm still dealing with limits.”

Now THEY are the kind of limits I wouldn’t mind helping you deal with – yep, that would even be worth a flight to Oz!

LOUISE:

“I refrain from posting some of the more extreme stories I have written simply because I refrain from that level of violence in my fantasies these days.”

Well if you ain’t gonna post them then for God’s sake PM them to me – would be a crime to let them go to waste!!

CARLYBEE:

“For example, one time my boyfriend tried to do me anally in the shower and I wasn't completely relaxed I guess. Anyways, it hurt like a bitch, I did a quick pain dance and then passed out.”

I do hope that didn’t stop him from taking what he wanted? Wouldn’t have bloody stopped me, I can tell you

Right, I guess it’s only fair I should try and answer my own question! As others have said, it’s largely mood-dependent but as a rule a bit of hard face and tit slapping at a minimum, tits mauled to the point of bruising and perhaps a punch to the guts or a boot between the legs for good measure generally gets the loins stirring! As Darkman said, seeing her suffer is such a turn-on (never quite worked out why, but who cares?) and the idea of acting out something like that in roleplay is my idea of heaven … unfortunately I’ve never met a girl who has been into anything more aggressive than a severe arse slapping (or what she thought was severe – I’d hardly even got started!) It’s a real turn on here to see so many crazy girls into being on the receiving end of a violent seeing to!

The violence and torture of the fantasies that accompany my darker moods would always have to stay that way though – too much risk of permanent injury even if there was a girl insane enough to try acting them out!
scream-ya-whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:13 AM   #23
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

Mmm I would love to get slapped around. But like Becka said, it's the power that really gets me, it doesn't have to be physical, even mentaly manipulating me around turns me on.
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:30 AM   #24
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*perk* did someone say "flight to OZ??"

Woohoo!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:08 AM   #25
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scream-ya-whore
Carlybee: “For example, one time my boyfriend tried to do me anally in the shower and I wasn't completely relaxed I guess. Anyways, it hurt like a bitch, I did a quick pain dance and then passed out.”

I do hope that didn’t stop him from taking what he wanted? Wouldn’t have bloody stopped me, I can tell you
I admit having my partner pass out during sex/rp would stop me, and make me immediately switch from nasty to nice and try to help her, but maybe that's just me.
I'm a woos, I guess. Yes, girls, sorry to disappoint you.
Dutch_Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:47 AM   #26
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
DARK DEVIANT

“I'm not letting you get anywhere near me unless you have me on the ground, clawing and punching in a dust cloud, heart thumping, making animal noises as I kick and scream for my life.”

Bloody Hell - I’ll take that as a challenge then! So, you’re in the SW of the UK. I know it well. Don’t worry, I’ll find you – when you’re least expecting it!
Yeah, I'm the redhead (bright red) who would be found rolling around in the hay. Probably with the stable boy pinning me down and gagging me with balls of baler twine...Ooo arr

And now I'm expecting it

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:55 AM   #27
carlybee

carlybee has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to carlybee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch_Rapist
I admit having my partner pass out during sex/rp would stop me, and make me immediately switch from nasty to nice and try to help her, but maybe that's just me.
I'm a woos, I guess. Yes, girls, sorry to disappoint you.
Awww, that's sweet And yes, he did stop, and even though I wasn't out too long, maybe 10-15 seconds, that kinda killed his mood as he was more concerned about me. That was kinda sad, but ah well, I was still a bit wobbly afterwards
Old 04-02-2007, 02:36 PM   #28
el frances

I passed out in sex once, anal too. I was pushed face against a wall standing straight up, which is often an extremely painful (good mostly, bad... this time). After taking it for about five minutes, I started feeling myself slipping out of it, which was odd, because I didn't think it was hurting that bad. When I started feeling like there was no way I wasn't gonna pass out, I pushed the wall, knocking him back a few inches (and out of my ass), and I immediately fell over hard, sideways. Out for about 10 seconds as well. He thought I was joking.

Also, this is kind of unrelated to my first part, but is related to the topic. Anyone had fantasies where they die in them? I've had a couple myself. This has got to be one of the most unhealthy fantasies, nothing will satisfy, and each time I've done one that involved me dying, I've either felt extremely depressed afterwards, or like an idiot. i.e. Why the hell did I just imagine myself being murdered for sexual gratification?

Last edited by el frances; 04-02-2007 at 02:44 PM.
Old 04-02-2007, 03:20 PM   #29
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

It's probably from the knees being locked.
That causes you to pass out.
I never thought of how dangerous buttsex really was...
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:08 PM   #30
el frances

haha
Old 04-02-2007, 04:13 PM   #31
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Yes!!

Jezebel you are so right! Keep them knees relaxed and bent! But is hard to think of when something hard is reaming you out good!!

But its even WORSE for the guys?? Butt fuckings is dangerous for the poor guys as well! "After all one little slip and they ARE IN DEEP SHIT!!"
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:20 PM   #32
el frances

what did one gay sperm say to the other? How are we supposed to find the egg in all this shit?

yeah. *shrug*
Old 04-03-2007, 05:17 AM   #33
scream-ya-whore

scream-ya-whore has initial reputation

DUTCH RAPIST

“I admit having my partner pass out during sex/rp would stop me, and make me immediately switch from nasty to nice and try to help her, but maybe that's just me.
I'm a woos, I guess. Yes, girls, sorry to disappoint you.”

I’m appalled and utterly shocked by your horrifying revelation. A woos rapist. Whatever next

DARK DEVIANT

“And now I'm expecting it ”

Oh dear, I walked into that. Still … expecting it’s one thing, being able to do anything about it is quite another. Particularly if the stable boy’s still on top of you!

EL FRANCES

“I've either felt extremely depressed afterwards, or like an idiot. i.e. Why the hell did I just imagine myself being murdered for sexual gratification?”

Easier said than done, obviously, but do remember the beauty of fantasies is that they don’t need to be rational, explainable or bear any relation to reality – so long as you never lose sight of that, and the chasm that exists between fantasy and real life, then you never need feel disturbed why where your mind takes you when it’s in fantasy mode (which is just as well given some of mine!!!!)! Just enjoy them!!
scream-ya-whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 09:21 PM   #34
IsabelleKaren

IsabelleKaren has initial reputation

in my fantasies, I like some fighting, I like to struggle a bit, him to shove me, be a bit rough with me during the rape of course, pulling my hair, maybe slapping me a few times, tying me up, but not to beat me or use objects on me stuff like that. a bit of a struggle in the beginning is a must!
IsabelleKaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:51 AM   #35
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Ok, having read a number of the stories, I wondered how many of you were into violence as part of your rape fantasies. Ok, strictly I guess any rape is “violent” but you know what I mean. Some authors seem content to use only as much force as is necessary to get non-consensual sex, while others describe more gratuitous violence as well – the victim getting kicked and punched and the like.

So, who prefers their victims just to get shagged, and who likes them getting knocked about a bit as well. And why...?
Just get shagged.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 10:39 AM   #36
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlybee
I suddenly have an image of humming Star Spangled banner while being violently throat fucked o.O
LMAO!!!!

For me, I don't really get-off on the "pain." I enjoy the feeling of being overpowered. I like him to be rough enough to show me that the harder I fight, the more brutal he will be. That way I can kind of control it depending on my mood. His hand around my neck without choking me, bruises, and some squeezing, twisting, and pulling of my arms and legs, is a huge turn-on for me. (Although, when it comes to hair-pulling I like it rough and HARD!!! )
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 02:29 AM   #37
SirSinister
Banned

SirSinister Level 1 (100+)SirSinister Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to SirSinister

You have to have a bit of a struggle it gets the heart racing builds up the agression in the rapist... several minutes of wrestling with your victim is one hell of an aphrodesiac... but after you have her pinned down its time to bring out the knife... for a little psychological intimidation...
And during I like those hard thrusts to try and draw out those wimpers and cries of pain, maybe even tears...
Also I do like to bite... and growl... my inner animal(LEO) I guess you could say... as I said to my partner when big cats couple the male latches onto the females neck with his teeth so she wouldnt dare try and escape...
SirSinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 05:46 PM   #38
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I tend to stray on the violent path. In one story I tried to make it less violent, but it didn't really work.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote