Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-29-2008, 06:22 AM   #1
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman
Default My Spy

Note from a Ragman: ok so.. when i can't go to sleep i write, maybe not well but I do it anyway. i figured as long as I was gonna write I might as well put it up for everyone to see. here are somethings you shoudl know before continuing...

IT IS LONG..Like.. really long...no longer than that.. its long, and the buildup is long too. I write long build ups because I always prefer to read stories with long buildups.. it makes the story more interesting for me.. that being Said...I have arranged it so the "Action part" Starts at about post # 5... feel free to skip to that if you just wanna see if I can write nitty gritty

Also, Feel free to leave comments afterward I appreciate them. If you ahted it? think i am sucha tool for writing it? PLEASE tell me!

Yes.. i know the formatting is horrible.. Word doesn't transfer well I have done my best to make it legible..

I think thats all for now.. So.. without further ado.. I present....

Last edited by Ragman; 07-29-2008 at 06:40 AM.
Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 06:23 AM   #2
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Erica Fielding checked the clip on her weapon for what seemed like the hundredth time. A bead of sweat developed on her forehead, belying the anxiousness she held for the situation she was about to undertake. The word spy had so many different meanings, It conjured up visions of vodka martini’s and fast women with suggestive names, though in the past few months of training Erica hadn’t seen anything like that.

What she had experienced was one of the most rigorous training courses on the planet. Her employers, an ominous secret agency known only as “Hunter” had recruited her right out of college, she had been a star member of the track and field team and her athleticism had caught the eye of the agencies recruiter. They had trained her in everything, how to fight, how to shoot, how to work several complex pieces of equipment that she would rely upon. The only thing they hadn’t trained her for, was the stress of this, her first mission.

She peeked around the corner of the air conditioning vent she was hiding behind. The plan was simple enough. Break in through the roof, find the CEO’s computer, hack it... and find where the stolen files were hidden. That was exactly how the mission had been described to her; unfortunately the details were a little bit more complicated.

Lox Industrial was one of the most technologically advanced corporations on the planet, and they protected themselves as such. They dealt with everything from manufacturing missile guidance systems to producing microchips used in the simple computers used in office buildings all around the world. Their CEO Steven Lox was a multibillionaire, the sort of eccentric man that built a moat around his house “just for the hell of it” Lox Industrial had never done anything to harm Erica and yet here she was... getting ready to break into their corporate headquarters and steal from them, she once again had to convince herself that she was doing the right thing.

She was dressed simply enough a long black leotard, snug fitting to allow for more freedom of movement, a black vest designed to stop just about anything but a point blank shot and of course her Beretta 9mm, which was loaded and primed for the nights deadly work. She sighed and looked back around the corner, there was a single guard protecting the stairwell down into the building, he would be first. Erica Cleared a black strand of hair from her face, She took a deep breath and then she was off, Darting around the corner to deal with the first of her many obstacles that night, the poor guard never even saw her coming.

Last edited by Ragman; 07-29-2008 at 06:32 AM.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:24 AM   #3
Ragman
Privileged Member

Fifteen minutes! It had taken the better part of fifteen minutes to reach the inner sanctum of the Lox building. It was an unacceptable time, and Erica was scolding herself for it. Fortunately, besides the time, everything else was going remarkably well. She had encountered little other resistance, and the few guards she had met up with had been easily dispatched. All of her training was giving her exactly the edge she needed, to the point that her confidence, where it had once been lacking, was now as high as it could get; she was almost hoping to run into more people, she had so many other tricks she wanted to try out!

She had reached a small keypad attached to a large steel door that slid open. The locking mechanism was complex, if she were to hack the system, she might have been able to unlock the door herself if given a few days or so, fortunately that wasn’t necessary. The security codes had been provided for her, “Hunter” had a mole inside the agency that had provided her exactly the information she needed. She typed in the code she had been given “2469” and just like clockwork the doors slid open.

As Erica stepped inside her eyes narrowed in anger. The room in front of her was more like a hallway, nearly forty feet long; at the other end was the entrance to Steven Lox’s office. The only problem was the lasers.

Bouncing off the walls, reflecting off of mirrors and making the room practically one large knitting project were motion detecting lasers. There had to be fifty of them and they were going to make it difficult to get to the other side of the room. Eric knew from her training that these lasers could be simple alert devices or, if they had been tuned enough, might actually be so hot that touching them could cause serious damage, either way she was positive she wouldn’t want to test them.

Erica was built like a track star, a slender athletic figure with long legs and breasts that, while not small, were easily confined beneath the fabric of her leotard. She looked down at herself, she knew that she would be able to navigate the maze of lasers but it would cost her. The protective vest she wore was too bulky, if she tried to get through with it, she was positive she would set off the lasers, but without it she would be vulnerable to bullets. In the end of course, she didn’t have much of a choice.

With the vest cast off Erica began to navigate the laser field. First going to her taught stomach and sliding under the first set of lasers and then to a standing position followed by a slow bend over the top of the next set. During her movements Erica was quietly thankful to be here alone. The moves she made were slow and deliberate, they had to be, and unfortunately they were also the sort of moves that drew unwanted wandering eyes at the best and crude comments at the worst. Erica was not about flaunting what she had, but she was in no mood to be gawked at, especially not here.

Finally Erica reached the end of the hallway and she pushed open the door into Lox’s office. She stood there, face to face with her goal. The man's office was just like most others, it was ultra modern with a large window that overlooked the city in the distance.

In her young foolishness Erica darted right for the computer desk, it was her goal, when she got inside of it she would be able to leave and be done with this whole damn thing! As she moved she heard a disconcerting noise from behind her. The door to the office had slammed shut behind her, the next sound she heard was that same door locking.

Suddenly Erica’s eyes grew very wide, she had been caught, had set off some sort of alarm! She quickly began searching the room for some sort of exit, some way to get out before the guards arrived. Her nose didn’t catch the scent in the air until it was too late. The air took on a chemical smell and taste. As soon as she recognized it was there she knew what it was... gas….
That was Erica Fielding's last thought... before she collapsed…. Unconscious….. to the ground…

Last edited by Ragman; 07-29-2008 at 06:33 AM.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:26 AM   #4
Ragman
Privileged Member

What time was it? Why was her mouth so dry? It felt like she had been chewing on cotton balls. Where was she? Why did she have such a splitting headache?
These were the questions that invaded Erica Fielding’s mind as she slowly began to regain consciousness. It wasn’t until she reached up to hold her aching head, or tried too, that things began to make more sense. She pulled on her arm but suddenly realized that it wouldn’t budge!
Suddenly everything came flooding back, the break in, the guards, the lasers and then the gas! She had been drugged, passed out and while she was out she had been captured. This was NOT good. Her head had fallen while she was out so she had to toss it back to get her jet black hair from her face. It was only then that she was able to take a full measure of the situation.

She was still in Steven Lox’s office, though not at the computer desk, she was smack dab in the middle of it, seated in a four legged chair. Her wrists were secured behind her back by what felt like handcuffs and each of her front legs were tied off to the front legs of the chair she was in. She pulled on her restraints as best she could but she couldn’t budge them. It seemed her handcuffs were also secured to the chair. As she struggled she heard something, a deeply disturbing sound, a man's chuckle. That was when Erica realized something else... she was not alone in the room.

He was seated at the chair behind the desk. The man was probably about 35 or 40 with brown hair that was slicked back with way too much hair gel. He had a cold face with solid features, and cold, grey eyes. Those eyes, the eyes of Steven Lox, were focused directly on her; he seemed to be enjoying her struggle.

“Welcome back, You took an awful large dose of gas... wasn’t sure you would come out of it at all let alone tonight..” he started. His voice was cold and commanding. As he spoke Erica only struggled and pulled harder at her binds, a futile effort that was not lost on either of them.

“Oh... you don’t want to leave so soon do you? We have only just met...” there was a sinister tone to his voice as he stood and walked around front of his desk so the girl could get a good look at him. He was at least 6’3” and very well built. He looked like the sort who had his own personal gym, and used it every day. He was dressed in white slacks and a white business shirt which was tucked in. He moved slowly, deliberately as he moved to sit on the front of his desk, after all he had no need to hurry. “What’s your name?”

“Go to hell!” Was Erica’s prompt response. She had been told that torture was always a possibility, to try and keep everything a secret no matter what; she didn’t plan to give this man anything. At her words Lox simply smiled and chuckled. He stood quietly and took step towards her.

Erica never saw the backhand coming but she sure as hell felt it. It stung her right cheek bone and she winced with pain. He had hit her so hard that she could have sworn she felt the chair go off one or two of its legs. She couldn’t help but let a tiny scream of pain go. After he had struck her Lox returned to his spot seated on the front of his desk. He slowly, quietly, repeated his question.

“What is your name? Who do you work for?” This time it was only a cold bitter look from his victim that told him he would not be receiving an answer. He sighed and reached into his pocket. Erica watched with quiet anger building within her as the man withdrew a small pen knife and quietly flicked it open. The steel blade glinted with the small amount of light in the room.
Lox played with the blade quietly for a moment and then moved back to his victim. He brought the blade first to her cheek, pressing the tip into her skin just enough to hurt, but not enough to draw blood. He pulled the tip along her skin, scratching her, causing her face to contort in anger and pain until the knife was at the soft section of skin under her jaw.

“It doesn’t matter to me you know, but I WILL kill you if you do not answer me... Who are you? And who do you work for?” This time he pressed a little harder with the knife. Erica thought about her situation for a moment. This man wanted a name, wanted to know who she was, that was easy enough, and it wasn’t as though he would be able to do anything with it.

Last edited by Ragman; 07-29-2008 at 06:34 AM.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:27 AM   #5
Ragman
Privileged Member

“Erica,” She said at last “My name is Erica... and I work... For myself…”
It was a brave move, to not name a company to not betray the trust that had been placed in her. She was well aware that giving the man the information might have spared her life but she wasn’t about to sacrifice her employers as easily as her name. Lox paused when he heard the information, that cruel smile remained on his lips, and if it were possible it took on new dimensions.

“Fair enough whore if you will not tell me who you work for... then you alone... will bear the brunt of my revenge...” Lox reached forward and with a gentle finger stroked the side of her face. It was a kind touch, the sort of touch that is normally considered to be friendly, but from the snake of a man before her Erica got only nervous chills.

“Then Kill me and get it over with... I am tired of looking at you…” Erica’s brave last words, or so she thought.

“Kill you? Who the hell said I was going to kill you?” Lox smiled as his gentle finger drifted slowly downward, gracing the skin on her neck and then... even further downward tracing the curve of her shoulder. There was a new sensation in his touch and in his eyes, lust, and it brought the fear right back into Erica’s face.

“NO! Don’t even think about it... You can’t!” She couldn’t think of anything else to say. It didn’t seem real, didn’t seem like this could possibly happen. Her please were met with a second slap and then Lox’s tight grip went to her throat squeezing it, depriving her of much needed oxygen. For the first time Lox’s face lost its cool.

“I can... and I will Whore… you broke into MY building... and I intend to get my revenge, and I plan to take it out of that perfect little ass of yours!” He chuckled wildly as he brought the knife to the top of her leotard. Erica struggled and pulled as much as she could but in her bound state it was futile. She heard the first sounds of sliced fabric as Steven Lox cut the top of her outfit.
Lox released his hold on her neck and must have put the knife away because soon the rush of cold air invaded skin on her chest that had just a moment ago been concealed. Lox had grabbed her leotard with two hands and was yanking it apart. Inch by inch the tear crawled down her body, first between her breasts, she had worn no bra, and the leotard had been more than enough support.

The tear didn’t stop there; it traveled further down, revealing her ribs and finally reaching her navel. Erica’s struggling slowed; she knew that fighting now would cause her breasts to pop free and into view. Though she was right to assume it didn’t matter.

Lox’s next actions were to reach for the shoulders of her leotard and yank them down around her arms. As he did so all of Erica’s hopes to remain concealed faded. As Lox pulled her top down her perfect b cup breasts fell out of their warm protective covering and were revealed to her captor. The cool air of the room caused her nipples to harden slightly, a fact that brought a bright redness to her cheeks.

Erica pulled her head away as though looking away would change something. That meant she didn’t see what was coming next. If having the man see her breasts was embarrassing having the man's lips encircle her left nipple was worse. She felt her assailant gently begin to suck on her tit, his tongue gently flicking at her nipple. It could have been so sensual had it not been intended to further show her how weak she was. She screamed at the top of her lungs, but the only sound in the room was that of the gentle sucking, no one was coming to her rescue.
She fought as best she could but it only seemed to drive the villain on more. As he sucked on her breast one of his free hands began to creep downward, along her side until it reached her thigh and then, it unceremoniously moved to her crotch.

“’STOP!!! NO!!!” she shouted again, as though her words made any difference at all. Lox didn’t even bother to comment as his hand grabbed at and began to massage her crotch area. She wasn’t going to get wet from the abuse but Erica had the feeling that his assault was more about humiliating her than it was about her enjoyment. And his tactics were working. In all her training, all her preparation no one had ever taught her how to handle the situation if your captor decided to rape you. Erica had been reduced from talented young spy... to frightened rape victim in the matter of a few minutes.

Finally Lox pulled away, leaving her breast nearly soaking wet from his saliva and leaving her nether regions sore from his fondling. Once again lox reached into his pants and pulled out the knife. Erica watched it intently this time as Lox dropped to one knee. Erica was terrified where he might choose to stick that blade but was surprised, pleasantly for the first time that evening when first her right leg, then her left leg both came free of their bonds.

Lox had cut her free, at least her legs, and she wasn’t about to waste an opportunity. She kicked with all of her might, tried her beast to knock the man away. Maybe she could still get out of this! A few of her kicks connected, but none of them seemed to phase her captor, he was either very used to the situation or he hid his pain well.

The man stood and moved around behind her. She lost sight of him, never a good thing. She pulled her head around, did her best to try can get him back into her vision, but she needn’t have worried. Lox didn’t go far. In fact he had simply moved to release her handcuffs from the chair. He left them on his prisoner, but now the girl was easily removed from the seated position.

Last edited by Ragman; 07-29-2008 at 06:36 AM.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:28 AM   #6
Ragman
Privileged Member

Erica felt a sudden pain in her head as Steven lox grabbed and handful of her raven locks and practically dragged the woman forward. Erica tried to free herself, tried to see where they were going. But when she looked up all she saw in front of her was the man's desk.

“N..NO STOP!!! PLEASE…” She knew full well what was coming. Lox was going to fuck her on his desk like she was some whore-ish tart of a secretary. Her efforts to escape were renewed, with her hair caught up in the man's hand though, her efforts were hardly effective, and all of the fight left her when she was practically thrown into the desk. The air left her lungs as she folded over forward. She felt something hit her head, either she had smacked it on the desk, or the computer monitor that was inches from her, but either way her vision blurred, any fight she had left was gone.

The rest of her leotard stood little chance of defending her against her attacker, it was either cut free or pulled off, she couldn’t tell which. All she knew was the pain in her head. She wasn’t even really aware that she was being rolled onto her back.

Steven lox took a moment to observe the injured woman before him. Bruises were starting to form over her mostly naked body. Her head was shaking slightly as though she were trying to shake off the pain and fight unconsciousness. There was only on barrier left to him. He gently brought the knife to her stomach and then downward, tracing along the woman's flat abs and down to the band of her black panties. He slid the perforated blade under the right side and pulled.

SNAP!

Then he slid it under the left side and pulled again…

SNAP!

There was nothing holding Erica’s last vestiges of decency on. All lox had to do was pull on the fabric and he was greeted with his final prize. Erica Kept her pussy neatly trimmed. At the moment her womanhood was exposed words started drifting from Erica’s mouth, she was slowly regaining her wits, but by this time it was too late.

“n…no.. n..not that I.. no…” her ramblings were almost indiscernible and they were drowned out by the sound of the zipper on Steven's pants.

Lox dropped his pants and his underwear at the same time. Erica barley had time to look up to see the flesh of her impending fate, and it wasn’t going to be a pleasant fate at all. Lox was gifted with a member that was at least 8 inches long and quite thick, and the thing was hard as a rock. He had been saving it, letting it grow as he had molested her, and now it was ready for business.

He placed his purple head against her tight unwilling opening and thrust forward. She was tight, and dry, two things which served to cause pain for lox as he thrust forward. Lox preferred it this way, he enjoyed the pain, enjoyed the roughness of the act. Too many willing hussies got themselves all greased up for him, this one was different... she would have to stay around for a while.

On her end Erica gasped with pain as the massive organ pressed into her. It almost knocked the wind out of her. She was speechless; even if she had wanted to talk the words would not come. There was no more need to beg, there was no more reason to fight.

With each savage thrust Lox seemed to go deeper, invade her more savagely than the thrust before it. By the time he had reached a pumping pace Erica barley knew where she was anymore. She moaned and grunted with each savage thrust. Her eyes were welling up with tears of failure.

Lox began to grunt and moan as he neared his climax. There was nothing Erica could do, with her arms pinned behind her back she had to simply lay there as she felt the warm splash of her rapists cum shoot inside of her, and dribble slightly from her body as he withdrew himself. The only response she offered to her rapist’s orgasm was the surrender of her tears. She had finally let them flow.

“Well Not bad at all ... whore… Now.. lets roll you over and see about that backdoor shall we?” Lox smirked. Erica couldn’t believe her ears. He was ready to go again, he had just raped her, it had been the single most excruciating experience of her life and the ass hole wasn’t done yet! And what he wanted to do?

“NO! Stop… Not that I will do anything... just... not that... not... not there..,” she paused but saw no give in her attackers eyes, she was desperate, she had nothing to offer, nothing to save her... except, “ hunter.. The organization I work for is Hunter… Please... that’s all I know. Please... not in my ass…”

Her eyes were wide with fear as she watched her captor evaluate what she had just said. Her tears had only just begun to dry when lox once again got that evil little smile on his face.

“All right… Not the ass... BUT… my cock does need cleaning bitch... You don’t work for hunter any more… your mine now... So get to it,” he paused “and I better not feel any fucking teeth….”

Erica knew what he wanted. She wanted so desperately to fight him, but she knew she couldn’t, she had been beaten. She slid off of the desk in what was probably more of a fall. It took her a moment to get to her knees, but when she did she was face to face with her new master’s cock. Erica knew that she had nothing left, and as she opened her mouth and leaned forward she knew that even worse... was that this man knew it too.

-The End-

Last edited by Ragman; 07-29-2008 at 06:41 AM.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:44 AM   #7
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ok so.. thats it. I am well aware that most if not all of you.. probably havn't reached this far, I don't really know what i was thinking when I wrote it.

I want to personally thank each and every person who at least tried to get through it, It means a lot to me that you at least made the effort.

NOw as I said in the begining comments are welcomed.. I really want to know if anyone has any opinions (besides "make it shorter")

This is one of the few ways I try to give back to the board and if its not wanted or if yall don't wanna see any more that is totally fine I can try to come up with something else...

Old 07-29-2008, 08:25 AM   #8
Belam

Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Make it shorter"..............kidding.

All in all i thought it A damn good story.

to quote a cartoon reference from long ago.

Wewwy weww witten.
Belam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:59 PM   #9
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Some of the greatest stories come about when we have no idea what we're thinking or doing.

Very nice and deviant!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 02:46 AM   #10
ptar

ptar has initial reputation

Interesting read!
ptar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 03:09 AM   #11
Chillulla

Chillulla has initial reputation

Bravo, Ragman
Chillulla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 02:18 PM   #12
Rankin

Rankin Level 2 (200+)Rankin Level 2 (200+)Rankin Level 2 (200+)

Superb story. Nice imagery, I wish I had your talent.
Rankin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 09:30 PM   #13
Pan77

Pan77 has initial reputation

Well done. Good development. Easy to "see" the action. Thanks.
Pan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 11:17 PM   #14
addon

addon has initial reputation

Transformation of a double agent. Thx for the story
Old 09-01-2008, 03:02 PM   #15
kraljhenri

kraljhenri has initial reputation

Thanks for the story
Old 09-10-2008, 03:29 PM   #16
The Molester

The Molester has initial reputation