Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-11-2022, 12:37 AM   #21
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 20
Tina Elaine Hill

Tina! That's who Allen had been missing this whole time! He smacked himself on the forehead because it was so obvious now. The challenge of dominating someone whose will was stronger than steel is what Allen wanted. But why hadn't the robots gone after her?

"You did miss someone. You missed Tina Hill."

"Programming conflict: Tina Hill cannot be touched."

"Oh right because of my mother making that promise."

"Yes."

"But Melinda is dead right? Not including the computer program of course."

"Yes."

"So her promise no longer applies."

"Programming conflict: Tina Hill cannot..."

"Yeah yeah I know can't be touched. But she's a former agent of the Society of Lesbian Kidnappers right?"

"Yes."

"And my mother wanted revenge against the entire Society right?"

"Yes."

"So since Tina was a former agent, Melinda's dead and her promise no longer applies, and since we wanted revenge on all of the Society of Lesbian Kidnappers wouldn't it make sense to go after Tina?"

"Pro...gramming Conf....llll...ict... Tina Hill cannot be touched."

"You sound like you've been damaged."

"Diagnostic: Mult.....tiple system fai....failure. Reboot required to repair."

"Reboot then."

"Shutting down: (silence then a low hum as the robot turns back on) Diagnostic: Robot repaired."

"Good. Can you show me how to take a look at your programming and change it if needed? I want to make sure you aren't damaged..."

"Hello Tina."

"Hello Allen. I'm going to give you one chance. Surrender."

"Oooo someone's confident. Why should I surrender?"

"We are inside my mind. You do not want to be inside the darkness of it. Trust me."

"Ah clever girl, but not clever enough. We're not really inside your mind. My mother just made it to where your mind traveled to a virtual world to be imprisoned. The body you have is a manifestation of your mind."

"Damn it! That's why no one has been able to escape!"

"And you won't escape either. I'm going to have lots of fun with you in here Tina."

"Wait hold on let's work out a deal!"

"I've heard it all before, Tina. The others all begged me to let them go too. But I haven't let them go. And I'm not letting you go. I think a change of scenery is in order here."

Horror filled Tina's mind as the scene changed. The room with no windows or doors vanished. A very familiar scene was present now. They were back at the old farmhouse that used to be The Hunter's lair. A rope hung from a tree outside. Tina screamed in terror. Allen was going to rape her exactly like his father did.

"No, please no don’t do this, I’ll do anything please no!”

"I’ve heard it all before Tina. You’d do anything to prevent me from plunging my hard, thick cock into your warm, wet, tight pussy. You’ll do anything to keep my hands away from your breasts and twisting your nipples."

"Oh God please no! Don’t touch me! No!"

"There, I bet that’s feeling good isn’t it? Admit it! You want my hands all over your body. You want my hands squeezing your breast. My mouth on your breast is something you really desire isn’t it? Yes, after all you begged my father to have sex with you. You know you want me too."

"No, no stop, please! Please stop! No more, oooow it hurts! It hur hur hurrrrts!"

"Aww, you don’t have to cry Tina. The pain is something you enjoy! You liked my teeth gnawing on your nipple just now, and you’ll love my fingers inside of you. Come on; say that you really want my fingers inside of you. You know you’ll enjoy it like you enjoyed it with my father!"

"nonononononoNONO! Please don’t! I...uuuh...n...n...uuuh...s...st...sto...ooop."

"There you see? I knew you would enjoy it. You’re begging me to stop, but inside your body is teaming with desire. You lust for me and you know it. Soon you will plead with me to fuck you. If not, then I’ll fuck you anyway!"

"aaa...aaa...n...NN...NO!"

"Always the resister at the beginning, but I bet at the end you’ll be begging me to rape you. My father really satisfied you. Yeah, admit it slut! You’re enjoying this as much as I am!"

"...nnn...nnn...oooooo...uuuuuu...uuuuh...s...s... "

"Hm, you’re getting there slut. Just the right amount of wetness for my cock. I think it’s time your pussy and my cock got acquainted!"

Allen shoved his cock inside of her. Tina gasped at the invasion. She would have protested, but Allen didn’t give her a chance. His thrusts were mercilessly fast and hard. She could only moan like a wild animal as he raped her.

"Uuu uuuu UUUUH AAA AAA AAA OOOOH UUUUOOOOH UUUUHOOOH!"

Tina’s pussy was delectable to Allen. He moaned in synchrony to Tina as he violated her faster and faster and faster and harder. Neither could speak because the pleasure was so great; they could only moan instead. Tina’s moans started getting louder, more desperate. They were moans of torment and pleasure as her body betrayed her to him like it did to The Hunter. She jerked violently as the orgasm rippled through her body like a wave. The jolt sent Allen into frenzy, and his sperm went inside of her.

It was over, and Tina was crying uncontrollably. Allen enjoyed her torment, touching her and rubbing their juices all over her breasts. The feeling that something was missing vanished. He was pleased that he had broken Tina's will and violated her.

"Please...you’ve had your fun...please..."

Allen wanted Virginia now that the revenge was fully complete, but Tina didn't need to know that part. "Oh my dear slut, you don’t even know the half of it! Your pussy is amazing! It will dance with my cock very, very often!"

Tears still formed in her eyes as she said "No, I...I...I don’t want..."

A chill wind danced through the air. Wind? Allen didn't create wind in the virtual world. What the hell was happening? The wind picked up speed and howled like a ghost. Tina rose from the ground with her head down. The cum that leaked out of her cunt disappeared. Lightening flashed across the sky with a thunderous boom soon after. Allen tried to get things back to normal in the virtual world, but it wasn't working. What the hell was happening?

"TINA!" Allen yelled over the wind "HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS?"

Tina's head slowly rose up from looking down at the ground. Lightening flashed again and illuminated her eyes. Her eyes were each bottomless pits of a damaged, corrupted soul. An alarm was ringing over and over again from somewhere that seemed far away, but Allen couldn't place where. Goosebumps formed over Allen's body as Tina spoke.

"I. AM. HUNTRESS!"

Lightening struck again. But this time it attacked the ground Tina was hovering over. A scream came from the lightening. Allen saw Molly appear and faint to the ground. Her scream ended as the perpetual pleasure ceased. Molly lay there breathing heavily, unable to move. Allen looked on as lightening flashed again. And again. And again. Each time an agent was brought out of their never ending torment and into the virtual world with them. The faux yard of the farmhouse was covered with bodies of women too exhausted from constant pleasure to move.

"YOU. WILL. DIE!"

Allen pissed his pants in terror and desperately thought of the headband. Thankfully, it appeared and he was able to take it off. Lightening snaked towards him. He could see it right in front of his eyes as he disappeared into the real world...

The real world Allen appeared into was chaos. Alarms blared. A red light flashed over and over. Allen looked over at Tina and his stomach dropped. She had awakened. Her fists were pounding at the cryogenic tube. Spiderwebs formed over the container. He knew it would only be a matter of time before she broke out. This was very, very bad.

Allen ran out of the room and closed the door behind him. He ran past the women he had raped in the real world, too tormented to be aware of anything going on around them. Up the stairs he continued to run and didn't stop until he reached the laptop. The computer version of his mother would know what to do. He hoped...

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 12:37 AM   #22
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 21
Complications

"Computer! Problem with the plan! Analyze!"

"Running diagnostic on problem...Diagnostic complete...Problem critical...Reinstating interactive video program...Reinstating complete."

"Mom! We have a huge mega problem!"

"Your breathing is labored and you are sweaty. Looks like there's a problem indeed. Tell me what happened."

"The most recent person I put in the virtual world suddenly was able to create wind and lightening. Each time lightening flashed, all the agents in the inescapable virtual world came to the one I was in."

"That is indeed a problem. If they're all in the virtual world where you come and go, they will get free. Who was it that you had put in the virtual world?"

"Tina Hill."

"WHAT!"

"I..."

"You were supposed to use the Christina Hellen Ellison personality to play with Tina Hill! I created it under that filename just for you!"

"I..."

"You overloaded the system when you placed Tina Hill inside! You're lucky that you were able to get out of there!"

"I...I'm sorry..."

"What's done is done. Are all the agents on the list I made accounted for?"

"Yes. They were all still in the cryogenic tubes when I ran out and shut the door."

"Perfect. Instruct the computer to run plan 85."

"What's that going to do?"

"It's going to fix the problem you created. You don't want all of the former agents hunting you down. And they will when they get free."

Allen gulped. His mother was right. All of them had broken because of the inescapable situation. Would they remain broken? Allen didn't know and wasn't willing to take that chance.

"Computer. Run plan 85."

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 09-11-2022, 12:38 AM   #23
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 22
Tick Tick Boom

"Running plan 85."

Allen was roughly picked up by a robot. Another robot quickly unplugged the laptop and carried it as well. They quickly moved to the living room of the house. A robot pushed a faux wall to reveal something truly astounding.

"Time machine ready. Specify year and date."

"Wow time travel is real. Ok how about just before I made the robot take Tina Hill."

"Error. System failure! Time machine malfunction!"

"Uh oh."

"Plan 85 system failure. Executing plan 86. Scanning house for life forms."

A green glow seemed to come from all directions and engulfed the whole house. It disappeared as quickly as it came. "Scan complete. Multiple hostile life forms detected. Multiple neutral life forms detected. Two high priority level 1 life forms detected. Extracting priority level 1 and neutral life forms."

Allen was whisked away into the basement. About halfway down the stairs the robot pushed against the wall. It opened to reveal a tunnel. They sped through the tunnel. Allen could feel the wind on his face. He vaguely noticed they were going downhill in what seemed to be a spiral. The tunnel changed from a tunnel of dirt to one that looked like thick concrete. Dim lights illuminated the other robots. Finally after what felt like forever and several miles down below the surface, the robots stopped and opened a thick door to a large command center. Allen was dumped unceremoniously onto the ground.

"Ouch!" The robot left before he could curse it. The computer was left on the floor beside him. Slowly robots filled the room with the women Allen had raped in the real world. They were all unconscious. Tina was the last to be carried in. She too was in a deep slumber.

"Extraction complete. Instructions: On completion of plan 86 proceed to the doorway cattycorner to where you entered. Use the transportation provided. User must confirm instructions are understood to continue."

Allen looked and found the doorway mentioned "Uh yeah I understand instructions."

"Plan 86 approved. Nuclear bomb functioning normally. Detonation in 5 minutes." The computer screen flickered back to the room where agents were frozen. A large bomb slowly rose up from the floor.

"NO! I don't want them to die!"

"Detonation: 4 minutes 30 seconds."

"Override plan 86!"

"Error: password required to override plan 86."

What would his mother use as a password? Tina! Tina would know!

"TINA! WAKE UP!"

"Wha...oh fuck please don't do it to me again!"

"There's no time! What would Melinda have used as a password! We have to stop this!"

"Detonation: 2 minutes 30 seconds."

"Oh my God! NO!"

"Focus Tina! What would she have used!"

"My birthday or my mother's. She would have used those." Tina trembled as she spoke her birthday into the computer.

"Error: Voice not recognized as acceptable user. Security level 2 password required to unlock laptop: Detonation: 1 minute 30 seconds."

"NO!" Allen yelled. He tried yelling Tina's birthday into the computer.

"Error: Password no longer accepted. Input level 3 password to unlock laptop: Detonation: 40 seconds."

"NO! Turn it off Allen please turn it off PLEASE!"

Allen pressed the power button over and over again. The computer would not cooperate. "I'm trying it's not working. NO!"

"Detonation: 30 seconds"

"MOOOOLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

Molly could be seen breaking out of the cryogenic tube on the laptop. Tina and Allen watched in horror. There was no way she would be able to escape in time. None of them would. They had to stop this laptop somehow. Allen dropped it onto the floor to try and break it, but it had no effect.

"Detonation: 20 seconds"

"NO!"

Wicked evil laughter erupted from the laptop. "Yes! Melinda has gotten her revenge! Now I can be deleted and she will rest in peace!" The laughter resumed, reverberating from the walls. Chills went down Allen's spine. There was absolutely nothing he could do. He had been played by his own mother from beyond the grave.

"Detonation in 10."

"ALLEN! DO SOMETHING PLEASE!"

"9"

"I.....I can't...."

"8"

"She played us all..."

"7"

"NO!"

"6"

"MOOOOOOOLLLYYYYYYYYYYYHYYYYYYHYYYYYYYYY!"

Molly had finally broken out of that dreadful thing. Her body felt really weird, but at least she was able to move around. As she stepped out of the cryogenic tube she saw something that made her blood run cold. A bomb. One big enough to kill them all. And there was no way to outrun it.

"5"

"Holy..." Molly cried.

"3"

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

"NOOOOOOOOO MOLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

"1..."

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 09-11-2022, 12:38 AM   #24
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Epilogue

James Jacobs strolled in on a perfectly ordinary day. He loved his job on the west coast of the United States. The field of seismology had grown to where earthquakes were predicted with more accuracy than they had been in the past. His job saved lives. It was supposed to be another ordinary regular day. No major earthquakes were projected to happen any time soon. Thus, when he heard the scratching noises he thought it was a little odd. Maybe it was a small earthquake. Small ones were always more difficult to predict.

The blood in James' veins ran cold when he looked at the data. He recognized the pattern immediately. This was no earthquake. It was a nuclear explosion. James followed protocol and informed his boss. He wasn't sure if his boss was awake yet so he sent it via text. It would be sufficient enough. The protocol was a formality anyway. By now every seismology station in the world would have picked up the nuclear explosion. Whoever was responsible for it if caught wouldn't see the sunlight for the rest of their days. It was probably the materials stolen from the plant in north Texas. He turned on the news to see what had been hit. His blood ran even colder when he saw that Mexico City was now a radioactive crater of destruction. Whoever did this was a psychopath. He knew the fallout would kill millions of people in Mexico and probably some in the United States.

Allen

The doorway the computer had instructed them to go to ended up placing them in that old farmhouse in Texas. Once there he called the authorities on himself immediately. They would want to know who was responsible for the nuclear explosion. The world needed to know so that a mass panic didn't take place. He figured that if he told them everything in exchange for immunity there would be no consequences for him. His mother manipulated the hell out of him. The FBI - the real FBI - agreed with Allen's reasoning. He was granted immunity from prosecution over his crimes for the valuable information. Allen was more than happy to sign the legal document. The FBI warned him that if he committed any further crimes the immunity would be revoked. He agreed upon the terms. Allen was done with the life of being a serial rapist. His heart longed to be with Virginia. Allen had fallen in love with her.

Virginia

Virginia had fallen in love with Allen too. When she heard what had happened and what Allen planned on doing she agreed and promised to visit him if he went to prison. Thankfully he didn't. Since Allen was the only living relative of Melinda Warren, the old farmhouse became his. They spent time remodeling the old farmhouse to make it look less frightening. Eventually both Allen and Virginia got good paying jobs and went on to live happy successful lives. They would often rape roleplay with each other. Or sometimes they would have consensual sex. Overall, Allen and Virginia were happy.

Melinda

Melinda had indeed died from a virus that she had created. Before she did, she put as much of her personality as she could into the computer. She planned on the nuclear bomb going off all along and created a few little weaknesses in her program on purpose. The idea that Allen would place Tina in there never crossed her mind. Tina was no threat on her own and wouldn't be able to restart the Society. Melinda designed the computer program to delete itself upon completion of the nuclear bomb detonation. It did and the computer was nothing more than a regular laptop afterward.

Tina

Tina returned to the mansion in Canada. Molly was gone and she often cried herself to sleep in bed at night. Her mind switched back and forth between Huntress, Christina, and Tina. Yet there was no way to get revenge. Allen didn't kill Molly. He was simply manipulated by his bitch of a mother. Getting revenge on Allen would accomplish nothing. She spent her days contemplating on how to get her life of happiness back.

Arnold Patton

Two years later

Arnold Patton had found another. He was getting close to reaching his goals. The farmhouse looked better than the last picture he had seen from the news. His quarry probably improved the property. Arnold put on his best smile and knocked on the front door. Allen answered the door, sparing Arnold from having to talk to his girl.

"Hi! I'm Arnold. You must be Allen. We're related."

"How are we related exactly?"

"We have the same British grandfather."

"You mean that red rose guy?"

"Indeed. I have a proposal I think you might be interested in. You have after all taken after our grandfather by becoming The Masked Marauder."

"I don't do that anymore. I'm happy with my life now and if I step out of line I'll get thrown in jail."

Arnold smiled "just follow me to a place where we can talk and listen to what I have to say. If you still feel the same after we've talked I won't bother you again."

"Ok I'm not just going to follow you without knowing more."

Arnold looked to the left and right as if he was making sure no one was around to hear. "Hypothetically speaking, let's say an FBI agent found a nueralyzer and learned how to use it. Then the agent decided to slowly erase knowledge of a certain base in Texas that the FBI has sealed off from the public and are now no longer guarding because it's been forgotten. Would you be interested in the hypothetical scenario posed to you?"

Allen was intrigued. "I guess it's worth a look..."

The story continues with The Kidnapping Chronicles Part 7: Sons of The Rose

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 09-11-2022 at 12:41 AM.