Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-02-2008, 12:22 AM   #1
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen
Default Phantom and dasVerlangen fighting...

Would you particularly mind stopping the incessant spam-posting in huge font?

I make exceptions for green or italic, but this constant board spam is really pushing the limits of reasonableness.
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 05:41 AM   #2
dasVerlangen
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen
Smile To quote Anakata "I can use annoying formats, too!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Posted 07-31-2008, 03:33 AM to Johnny Rebel regarding Raper Pimp's post:

Posted 08-02-2008, 12:22 AM regarding Raper Pimp's post:

Irony: To bitch about someone else's opinion one night and then state it yourself three nights later regarding the same subject!

Conclusion: It is ok to bitch about someone else's freedom of expression until you are ready to express the same view yourself.

Yes, and even my patience has its limits.
(It's part of why I didn't realize you'd written anything,
I at first didn't click the link, as I've long ignored you.)

I didn't "bitch" about his freedom of expression - I was asking politely if he would mind knocking that off. The fact that you don't like me (despite having no legitimate reasons) doesn't change the fact. He does have the right to post...and I have the right not to read or respond to his posts...but it's seriously becoming a deterrent to even checking on post updates, since it seems that there will be, continually, a stream of inane, immaterial, and irrelevant posts written in obnoxious fonts - the art of which you seem to have mastered. (Nice fonts, cutie.)

I'm quite glad you pay enough attention to me to hang onto my every word.
I must be doing something right.

*huggles and kisses*

Last edited by dasVerlangen; 08-02-2008 at 05:53 AM.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:54 AM   #3
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Owned!!
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 04:56 AM   #4
dasVerlangen
Banned

Quote:
I enjoy the fact that you have to perpetuate the illusion that your [verbiage] or your statements carry any weight with anyone here. I find you amusing as a feline playing with a string of yarn, bouncing the ball back and forth with [its] paws.
I don't particularly care whether you take what I have to say to heart - or not. I do find it bemusing that you take interest in every posting I've made, apparently. Why the interest, if I've nothing of value to say?

Quote:
I am fascinated by your evolving sadomasochistic behavior and I wonder the motivations for your constant provocation of others on this board. Seems to be a correlation between your needs and your actions.

You had a golden opportunity to define yourself here as an individual instead of a welcome mat, and you have blatantly chosen the latter. You have not changed or responded to the above, you have confirmed the conclusion even more. For this, I give you peace, as you will not be able to disprove it anymore. . I invite you into thinking that you do matter.
You've not written a sentence above that makes any sense. Being provocative is by no means a terrible thing - nor, I doubt, am I a "welcome mat" (I can't say for sure, as the phrase has no meaning, but I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and presume you're just being ridiculous, as opposed to trying to make a point).

I don't care whether you denigrate me all day, every day - any publicity is good publicity as far as it goes, and as you yourself said, you are "fascinated" - not that I particularly give a damn. You may say whatever you feel necessary to keep respect in the eyes of your peers, but I doubt you're speaking out of anything other than ill-placed malice or personal vendetta. Who are you to criticize but one man? If I'm not an individual, I defy anyone to find someone who might qualify. I'm willing to let these people judge my character - it's obvious that you have decided mine - and I'm beginning to get a sense of yours.

If you don't like what I write, you're not obligated to read it. If my words offend you, you may close your eyes. If you find what I have to say disagreeable or trite, you have not only the ability, but the right to critique me and what I have to say until your eyes rot within your sockets - but I would ask that you actually have some thing of value to say when you take the time to put fingers to keyboard.

I type; you decide.

Last edited by dasVerlangen; 08-04-2008 at 05:16 AM.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:17 PM   #5
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I spun this off from the original thread so that thread could continue on topic.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:34 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasVerlangen View Post
Would you particularly mind stopping the incessant spam-posting in huge font?

I make exceptions for green or italic, but this constant board spam is really pushing the limits of reasonableness.
Says the person with the hard to read signature.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 01:08 AM   #7
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
I spun this off from the original thread so that thread could continue on topic.
You also misspelled the thread title.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 01:41 AM   #8
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
You also misspelled the thread title.
Damn, JR, you don't cut anyone much slack, do you?
Old 08-05-2008, 02:18 AM   #9
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Damn, JR, you don't cut anyone much slack, do you?
No, I just expect a "professional writer" to be able to spell. Or, at least, be able to use spell check.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:55 AM   #10
dasVerlangen
Banned

Default "Ich muss zerstoeren..."

Quote:

[ramble, ramble, ramble]
Yes, it is song lyric - hence why it is in quotation marks.
It is Zerstoeren by Rammstein. (I realize as to what it translates.)

I'm beneath contempt or attention; but you still keep writing.
As I said, you may write whatever you feel necessary to write to
maintain the handclapping and approving nods of your peers -
but it still won't make your whining criticisms any more valid.

I'm sure you'll keep responding, though. That's fine - you can have the last word. I retain the best, and I'll repeat my words, as they bear repeating, apparently.

"I don't particularly care whether you take what I have to say to heart - or not. I do find it bemusing that you take interest in every posting I've made, apparently. Why the interest, if I've nothing of value to say?"

"You've not written a sentence above that makes any sense. Being provocative is by no means a terrible thing - nor, I doubt, am I a "welcome mat" (I can't say for sure, as the phrase has no meaning, but I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and presume you're just being ridiculous, as opposed to trying to make a point)."

"I don't care whether you denigrate me all day, every day - any publicity is good publicity as far as it goes, and as you yourself said, you are "fascinated" - not that I particularly give a damn. You may say whatever you feel necessary to keep respect in the eyes of your peers, but I doubt you're speaking out of anything other than ill-placed malice or personal vendetta. Who are you to criticize but one man? If I'm not an individual, I defy anyone to find someone who might qualify. I'm willing to let these people judge my character - it's obvious that you have decided mine - and I'm beginning to get a sense of yours."

"If you don't like what I write, you're not obligated to read it. If my words offend you, you may close your eyes. If you find what I have to say disagreeable or trite, you have not only the ability, but the right to critique me and what I have to say until your eyes rot within your sockets - but I would ask that you actually have some thing of value to say when you take the time to put fingers to keyboard."

"I type; you decide."
Old 08-07-2008, 12:42 PM   #11
Sierra
Privileged Member

I'm not Phantom, but I'm sure you won't mind since you find us all equally ridiculous.

You will have noted that I (and most others as well) rarely respond to you. Today I have a little time to kill so what the heck.

Quote:
As I said, you may write whatever you feel necessary to write to maintain the handclapping and approving nods of your peers

You may say whatever you feel necessary to keep respect in the eyes of your peers,
This is a community, and one to which I assume you aspire to belong or you would not participate. There are several thousand people who visit this forum daily and never post or take part in any way. You have not chosen that path.

It's all well and good to sneer and convince yourself that you feel superior to those who actually do have the respect of their peers, but it starts to smell a bit like sour grapes after a while.

Quote:
I'm willing to let these people judge my character - it's obvious that you have decided mine ...
Aaaaah...so you ARE willing to let "these people" judge. Well now, let's see....I'm one of "these people" so here goes.

I went back and skimmed over your (at the time of this writing) 118 posts. Aside from a few words of appreciation in the movie section, your posts have almost without exception been insulting, angry or dismissive. You have repeatedly wondered aloud why you keep coming back when the stupidity level here is so high.

Are we to judge your character by those words? Go ahead, my friend. Go back and read them yourself and ask yourself if they represent you well. Are you proud of your body of work here?

Quote:
and I'm beginning to get a sense of yours.
I certainly hope so! You could learn a lot from Phantom. Things like loyalty to friends. Giving back to the group. Participation in a community. Forgiveness and acceptance. Take a closer look before you dismiss him from your little cocoon of condescension.

I think that in the back of your sneering and bitter brain, you suspect that Phantom might have something you are lacking. You might even be uneasily aware that whatever it is might be a good thing to have, if one didn't have one's reputation as a superior being to consider.

Quote:
but I would ask that you actually have some thing of value to say when you take the time to put fingers to keyboard
Is this the new criteria at RB??? Good God!!! When did they make this rule? This place will be empty inside of a week. Oh, and dasVerlangen....are YOU willing to abide by your own request?

Where am I going with all this? In my odd and, no doubt you will think ridiculous, way I am reaching out to you. You are obviously intelligent, sometimes capable of wit, and able to produce intelligent and intelligible writing. I would like to sit down and have a discussion with you where a free and frank exchange of ideas and views takes place without insults, sneers or derision. You pick the topic. Are you willing?
Old 08-07-2008, 02:31 PM   #12
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

and the grinch's heart grew 4 sizes that day!

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 08:40 PM   #13
dasVerlangen
Banned

Smile "stone by stone we wall ourselves in..."

Quote:
I'm not Phantom, but I'm sure you won't mind since you find us all equally ridiculous.

You will have noted that I (and most others as well) rarely respond to you. Today I have a little time to kill so what the heck.
Rarely? In every post, someone else always, inevitably and inexorably, responds.

Quote:
This is a community, and one to which I assume you aspire to belong or you would not participate. There are several thousand people who visit this forum daily and never post or take part in any way. You have not chosen that path.
This isn't a community - it's a forum.
Unless, I presume, you all live in the same commune.

Quote:
It's all well and good to sneer and convince yourself that you feel superior to those who actually do have the respect of their peers, but it starts to smell a bit like sour grapes after a while.
I am superior, at least intellectually. If you had an intelligence two standard deviations above the average, you'd feel smug as well - rightly so. With the mass of inane bullshit posted here by those who have yet to master their native tongue, I'm sure you'll forgive me for not presuming intelligence where there's little to be found. As for the "sour grapes" to which you refer, as in Aesop's fable - it doesn't refer to jealousy, as you're implying, but rationalization. The fox realizes that the grapes the crow stole would probably "have been sour." Non sequitur. While I might post to this forum, I no more have a sense of belonging or community here than one gets a sense that all homeless people living on the streets know one another.

Quote:
Aaaaah...so you ARE willing to let "these people" judge. Well now, let's see....I'm one of "these people" so here goes.

I went back and skimmed over your (at the time of this writing) 118 posts. Aside from a few words of appreciation in the movie section, your posts have almost without exception been insulting, angry or dismissive. You have repeatedly wondered aloud why you keep coming back when the stupidity level here is so high.
Yet again, I having nothing of value to say, you too seem rather interested in me. A full one hundred eighteen posts - I giggle at the thought of being worth that much time taken from your days. I wonder aloud as to why I keep posting here - and still have not received sufficient answer. I think it's for the sheer enjoyment of berating the ignorant condemning masses such as yourself. I'm hostile - but that of itself doesn't make me incorrect in my assessments. Nor are the nicest people any more correct in theirs - it just makes them more likely to receive kudos and a handjob from the slavering many.

Quote:
Are we to judge your character by those words?
What else is there by which to judge? Once again, you don't need my permission to critique and analyze - you started doing that from the first word. But you do have my explicit permission, yes. And I stand by every single period and semi-colon typed. There is not a single word in any post I would change.

Quote:
Go ahead, my friend. Go back and read them yourself and ask yourself if they represent you well. Are you proud of your body of work here?
I wasn't aware that was a requirement for posting, but yes. I've called out abuses of power and idiocies where I saw them. I report spam dutifully. I'm simply hostile. I don't care if I make friends here - or not. (Most likely not, if you and your ravenous pack of fiends are what this board has to offer.)

Quote:
You could learn a lot from Phantom. Things like loyalty to friends. Giving back to the group. Participation in a community. Forgiveness and acceptance. Take a closer look before you dismiss him from your little cocoon of condescension.
You have forgotten to mention a healthy level of condescension, arrogance, and hostility - characteristics which you profess to loathe in me, but seem to adore in him. Well, they remain the same qualified traits - so which is it? Is it hostility to outsiders, or loyalty to friends? (It doesn't matter if you answer - I think I know.)

Quote:
I think that in the back of your sneering and bitter brain, you suspect that Phantom might have something you are lacking.
You're absolutely right - I couldn't hope to be as unjustifiedly hostile or harassing as he, no matter how intensely I might try. I do lack a comparable sense of self-entitlement. You nailed me yet again, "Sierra".

Quote:
You might even be uneasily aware that whatever it is might be a good thing to have, if one didn't have one's reputation as a superior being to consider.
Superior intellect or not, I don't think he's admirable as a human being, regardless of whatever glowing traits you might see in him - I see, and have seen - none.

Quote:
Is this the new criteria at RB??? Good God!!! When did they make this rule? This place will be empty inside of a week. Oh, and dasVerlangen....are YOU willing to abide by your own request?
I'm more than willing to only type when I have some thing of value to say. It seems to be uncommon sense that anything which isn't of value is readily dismissed.

Quote:
Where am I going with all this? In my odd and, no doubt you will think ridiculous, way I am reaching out to you.
If attempted (and failed) beratement is your technique, I hope you have better success in future.

Quote:
You are obviously intelligent, sometimes capable of wit, and able to produce intelligent and intelligible writing.
Thank you; yes, I am.

Quote:
I would like to sit down and have a discussion with you where a free and frank exchange of ideas and views takes place without insults, sneers or derision. You pick the topic. Are you willing?
No.

Last edited by dasVerlangen; 08-09-2008 at 12:39 AM.
Old 08-09-2008, 01:41 AM   #14
Sierra
Privileged Member

Interesting.

Your choice, of course.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:32 AM   #15
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your words Sierra just as Phantoms I am cut to the reality that dasVerlangen is.

My take is that there is an element of negativity on these boards and guess what dasVerlangen? You are one of those sad elements.

A person can be judged by what they contribute post wise. People like Sierra and Phantom are respected because of their positive contributions, it is inciteful and intelligent but overall it helps make this place a better place. Again, this is a community with many posters not just a forum.

I also have to question someone that thrives on negativity and insults people particularly their intelligence. There are some great people that do know one another beyond a screen name and typed words. Those people can say they know a little more about so and so but you sir do not. That is why you get negative reps from me often. If you are so intelligent then contribute something positive.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 04:17 AM   #16
dasVerlangen
Banned

Smile survey says: go fuck yourselves.

Quote:

[ramble, ramble, ramble]
The delay in timestamp is due to fixing typographical errors, not due to a change in sentiment or additional consideration. The sentiment still remains, and it's this: fuck you. You win in a popularity contest - fortunately, this isn't a popularity contest - it's a goddamned forum. And between the two choices of sucking up to you or being disliked, I'll stand on the latter.

Give me six months' ban. Give me a lifetime ban. I don't care. I'm done. If this is what qualifies as positive contributions, if this is what you people have to offer, then not only do you have no grounds on which to try to condemn me, but you have nothing to offer in which I would like to participate, civilly or rudely.

And, as I'm pretty sure that makes two additional violations to "board rules"
(albeit enforced at the discretion of biased moderators), I've said my piece.
Go to hell. Thanks.
Old 08-09-2008, 04:31 AM   #17
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

dasVerlangen got his wish and is now banned for six months.
Old 08-09-2008, 06:40 AM   #18
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

looks like the grinch's heart didnt grow...does that mean christmas is going off a cliff in a sled? T_T

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote