Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-13-2007, 11:51 AM   #81
Sephy

LOL Wicked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
Whats that dressing up like a baby thing called?

It's infantilism.
Old 07-16-2007, 04:23 PM   #82
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

For the furry / plushie curious folks, I found a reasonably good dictionary:
http://www.furrydolphin.net/furry-dict.html

So, 'furry' are folks in fake fur costumes, and 'plushie' is a stuffed toy. Sadly, I do have a pic buried somewhere on the HD of a guy doing one of his stuffed animals.

At least the parts that I recognize seem accurate. I'm not really interested in boffing a stuffed toy, but a LADY covered in fur.... gimme a sec, gotta go wash up!

I'll hunt around for you, Louise. I saw a simple and inexpensive DIY vacuum bed buried in one of the Tribes posts.

update: there's a simple description HERE! Except for the PVC pipe, they just used stuff you might find around the home. I *love* the misspelling on that page! "DON’T FORGET YOU NEED A BREEDING HOLE". They don't go into great detail, but I'd guess a standard shop vac will work the best for the vacuum, since you can move the hose to either hole on a lot of 'em.

There's also a thread in the Bondage.com forums HERE! (note: NOT an endorsement for the FriendFinder assholes... all of their sites are scams, most of the 'members' are ghosts)

Last edited by Ntense; 07-16-2007 at 05:00 PM.
Ntense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 11:43 AM   #83
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

An episode of Robot Chicken has just come to mind. A guy goes into the bathroom with a talking stuffed bear. The bear has a girl voice and doesn't like the guy raping "her."

I imagined he was really raping a woman in there instead of the stuffed bear.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 08:04 PM   #84
Khaibit

Khaibit has initial reputation

a) that vacuum bed looks highly dangerous

b) is anyone aroused by this? Please explain. Some fetishes, I never even imagined were possible.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:08 PM   #85
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

there is no explanation.....thats just fucking out there.....@_@

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 09:54 PM   #86
vonpapp74

vonpapp74 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to vonpapp74

how bout just a good old fashoned tied up gangbang in the backyard??? Thats always fun!!!! Especially if everyone is drunk!!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 12:39 PM   #87
ishkara

ishkara has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Oh, there are a mess of fetishes.

My personal fetish, I wish I had a penis, yeah.

that is actually really cool, at times ive also wished i had a penis, i wanna know what it feels like to penetrate someone hehehe

but its the sorta thing that, if i really am a man trapped in a womans body, i love playing with my boobs and pussy too much to wanna change that

id like a detachable penis (people in australia may remember the song ) and to stay a woman with all my woman bits
i dont want to be a man, i just like to think about what it would be like to have sex as a man

“In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice.”.........Marquis De Sade
ishkara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:56 PM   #88
ishkara

ishkara has initial reputation

interesting quiz thanks for posting i also did this quiz

here are my results as aparantly im turned on by knowing you all know this stuff

You prefer mostly males, but some females catch your interest. You tend to be submissive. This will impact the interpretation of your various sexual interests. You enjoy watching people, and learning about them -- sometimes just asking a lot of questions, other times you get a little more sneaky. You don't always want to spread around what you see ... you just like to see it. Possibly left over from your childhood experiences is your interest in spanking. You enjoy the feeling of being slapped, and the burning feeling afterwards. Spanking is not child's play to you. It holds a deep place in your fantasies. You enjoy the feeling of being restrained during sex play ... being completely immobile and helpless is a turn on in a big way. You probably have quite a collection of bondage gear ready to use right now. Anal stimulation is a strong source of interst for you. You enjoy the feeling of someone inserting an object into your rectum -- there are a wide variety of toys you fantasize about, ranging from butt plugs to enemas. You become aroused when you reveal information about yourself, or perform a sex act in a public or semi-public setting. You enjoy the feeling of being drowsy, or pretending to be asleep. The idea of being hypnotized or drugged secretly appeals to you at some level. The concept of hypnosis or drugging is a turn-on you may be ashamed to admit. Pretending to be a patient is your thing. You enjoy the thought of being examined. You are turned on by the snap of latex gloves, syringes, enemas, and the whole works. Medical play holds a strong interest for you. Your mouth is a sacred area that houses a variety of sensations and desires for you. You enjoy having things in your mouth, and you enjoy teasing your tongue with a variety of different stimulation. There are certain objects that possess a more-than-natural meaning for you. These may be everyday items, or more specialized sex-related items -- but the end result is the same: just having them around is enough to make you quite perky. Strangers fascinate and interest you, and many of your fantasies either involve strangers or are in their presence. You secretly have a desire to have a sexual encounter with someone you don't know, and with whom you don't consent to have sex. The concept of unwilling partners turns you on. You tend to enjoy sexual activities in groups, such as threesomes or orgies. You enjoy playing with gags. Specifically, being forced to wear one. You may enjoy thoughts of your sexual partner inserting a hand or fist into your body. You like sucking on fingers ... whether they are your own or those of your partner. What else can be said? You enjoy getting yourself off. Don't we all? You enjoy your sexual partner regulating your breathing. You are turned on when you can not control this most basic human function.

Dominant (0 out of 5)
Submissive (5 out of 6)
Voyeurism (5 out of 6)
Clothing (2 out of 5)
Feet (2 out of 4)
Spanking (3 out of 5)
Bondage (2 out of 3)
Humiliation (4 out of 7)
Sensation (4 out of 8)
Anal (4 out of 4)
Exhibitionism (3 out of 5)
Sleep (7 out of 7)
Medical (6 out of 7)
Training (1 out of 4)
Food (2 out of 4)
Bodyfluids (2 out of 7)
Roleplaying (2 out of 6)
Oral (4 out of 5)
Objects (3 out of 5)
Strangers (3 out of 4)
Rape (4 out of 4)
Groups (3 out of 3)
Gagging (3 out of 4)
Watersports (1 out of 5)
Crushing (0 out of 5)
Bestiality (0 out of 3)
Fisting (4 out of 5)
Finger sucking (4 out of 4)
Toe sucking (1 out of 3)
Masturbation (2 out of 3)
Asphyxiation (4 out of 4)

“In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice.”.........Marquis De Sade
ishkara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:20 AM   #89
Surreal Killa

Surreal Killa has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'm down with everything except eatin' shit.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:38 AM   #90
jennysub
Privileged Member

jennysub has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jennysub

I don't understand scat at all. I have never been into it.
Old 09-22-2007, 10:31 PM   #91
virginfantasy

i'm into bondage, hitting, stuff like that.
but i'm confused- i just want to know answers, i am NOT putting down any fetishes on this post.

scat:.....what's so interesting or arousing to eat shit?
beastiality: why is that interesting to some people?

and the biggest wonder for me-feet??
Old 09-22-2007, 11:13 PM   #92
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

FEET are a *happy place*, though not a fetish. I like the whole package, and don't fixate on any one part. Maybe it's 'cos they're usually covered? One thought: from a kids-eye view, what do you see, 'specially when you spend a lot of time on the floor?
Old 09-23-2007, 09:15 PM   #93
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You're not the first person to think that, Ntense, it works for legs too, when the child constantly wants to be picked up and clutches their mother's legs.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:33 AM   #94
jennysub
Privileged Member

jennysub has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jennysub

Virginfantasy for me I get turned on by horses I think because when I was little I saw a stud mount a filey since then I have dreamed about being mounted by horses.
Old 11-03-2007, 10:00 PM   #95
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

LOL I never knew this thread was still around.
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:19 PM   #96
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Anal cream pie?

isnt that when the guy wants to eat his sperm out of your ass after cumming there?
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:56 AM   #97
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

people this thread is meant to be about fetishes that make you go
or at least
not ones you wanna do
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 04:27 PM   #98
Ntense
Privileged Member

Nice, safe, anonymous sex with a WABBIT.

(spotted whilst looking for something else bunny-related)
Old 11-08-2007, 04:50 PM   #99
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yea real funny Joanna..its been here longer than you dear!

But we missed you more as you were so much fun!

Now as far as sick ones here is one that makes me shudder and want to throw up.

WTF is with the blood letting and drinking??? Like come on that is just fucking sick and so dangerous what with all the diseases around now!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 06:02 PM   #100
Ntense
Privileged Member

(... he quickly tucks the vampire 'bodice ripper' under the coffee table.)

Hmmmm? Did I miss something?