Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-31-2007, 04:03 AM   #21
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Another thought is to tie her up, gag her, pack her in a big box and ship her overseas. By the time she gets out, she'll be more concerned with getting back home without her passport then filing charges, assuming she survives the trip of course
Old 07-31-2007, 09:00 AM   #22
DominUncle

DominUncle Level 1 (100+)DominUncle Level 1 (100+)
Default Yuchhhh!

There seems to be something of a vicious streak here with entirely too much emphasis on disposing of REMAINS. What a horrible thought! Not to mention so unchivalrous. What an unfair thing to do to a maiden who was kind enough to provide you not only with pleasure but also with sport.

If the young lady in question was enjoyed in the privacy of her own domicile, be it house or apartment. The final act should be a thorough, complete and total shower -- internal as well as external followed by bleach down the drain at full strength. After drying her off, but leaving her hair quite wet she should be treated to a soothing drink of her choice, preferably a double or stronger. This should be refilled as you have a conversation with her, explaining what happens during police rape investigation and, if it comes to that, it the resultant trial.

If digital media was employed during the episode, this is a fine time to show her some of her more alluring shots, those in which she genuinely seems to be enjoying herself, while deleting any that make it obvious that she was coerced.

Sure this chain of events is unlikely to dissuade her from reporting the incident in the real world, but it's my fantasy -- I'll cover my tracks in keeping with my illusion that she should be grateful for my attentions.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:44 AM   #23
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Squid has a very intriguing mind.

If I were to rape someone in Florida, I would dispose her body near a swamp full of alligators or crocks. They probably might leave a few bones, but who would want to examine bones near the deadly creatures?

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:35 PM   #24
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU
Squid has a very intriguing mind.

If I were to rape someone in Florida, I would dispose her body near a swamp full of alligators or crocks. They probably might leave a few bones, but who would want to examine bones near the deadly creatures?
Horatio Caine
Old 08-01-2007, 05:26 PM   #25
The_Dark_Prince

The_Dark_Prince has a little shameless behaviour in the past

dupm them naked in the middle of no ware and wath for a while as they try to get home
The_Dark_Prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 06:52 PM   #26
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace
Horatio Caine
The guy who plays him has the best voice ever. It makes me wet, hearing him speak.
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 11:48 PM   #27
Brio

Brio has initial reputation

My favorite scenario would be to clean her up, then force her to swallow a drug like Rohypnol or GHB when I'm getting ready to leave... she passes out, I stroll calmly away from the scene, and when she wakes up UNHARMED I'm long gone and so is any physical evidence.
Brio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:32 AM   #28
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
nothing to do with this subject as such but I have yet to meet a man that can undo a front fastening bra!

lol

x
You are probably making the mistake of going out wearing a blouse or something over it... I'm sure if you go out in just the bra, sooner or later you#ll come across someone who will remove it

Having said which, I think I could get to grips with the one in the one in your avatar. Looks like you just pull here, and maybe there... have you knotted it in such a way that it doesn't just fall off?

Well, there's two obvious solutions to that...
1) The "Gordian knot" scenario.... Gordian's knot was a very fancy puzzle knot that couldn't be untied; Alexander just cut it with his sword. (Heh, and they said learning about the classics would have no real world application. Alexander didn't have a straight razor, but he would have if he could have.)
2) I'm not unfastening your bra, bitch. That's women's work! Open it in 10 seconds, or, well, we're back to the straight razor again....

----------------

Oh yeah, supposed to talk about disposing of your victim...

Well, there are many scenarios here. But, in order of preference....
1) Thinking back, something in her enjoyed it. She never quite gets around to reporting it.
2) Thinking back, she didn't enjoy it at all. She goes to the police. OK, there's a 1 in 20 chance they'll convict me... I'll roll with that. (Yeah, 5% where I live. And we're supposed to be one of the civilised nations. Still, at least we don't usually cut bits off people with machetes or execute them for being a different religion... any more... what a fucked-up species. OK, maudlin moment over.)
3) Thinking back, it was quite nice to be raped in her own home by someone of the same race and culture, compared to being subsequently sold to the Sheik. (If you are an Arab woman, substitute being subseqeuntly sold to an Englishman... then, pm me!... )
4) Well, at least she's in heaven now. And after the report she submitted to St P, there's no chance of her assaulter ending up there with her.

Last edited by pantyhosethief; 12-05-2009 at 04:46 AM. Reason: Oh yeah, supposed to talk about disposing of your victim...
pantyhosethief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:29 PM   #29
Mulgrath

Mulgrath Level 1 (100+)Mulgrath Level 1 (100+)

Dispose? Why would you wanna do that?

Two options for me:
(Both would be kidnapping rape, not just attacking)

1) Like I said, why dispose? I life in a small town with lots of secluded places both in and out of town. (There's a big forest nearby, with lots of caves and stuff too.) If she's the only victim, I'd take her somewhere people couldn't find her, and start her training. In a serial rapist scenario, still take them. But hide them in different places, don't want one accidentally getting free to ruin everything.

2) If you do let her go, fully dress her (doesn't work so well if, like me, you'd rather cut off her clothes.) Make sure she knows that if she talks or anything, she's dead. Make sure you keep an eye on her, then find the opportunity to take her again. The goal would be to keep her too terrified to talk, but find and rape her at every opportunity, thus training her while she tries to pretend her life is normal.
Mulgrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:33 PM   #30
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

- Raping a woman in her home - After raping her, remove the last of her clothes, duct tape her arms behind her back and duct tape her legs together at the knees and ankles. Cover her eyes by wrapping duct tape all the way around her head and cover her mouth the same way; just make sure her nose is unobstructed, so she can still breathe. Put ear plugs in her ears, cutting off most of her senses. Then, carry her to a different room in her house and, if I'm feeling up to another round, sodomize her. After that, leave her bound up, blind-folded, gagged and unable to hear, with no idea of what room she's even in. If she has a housemate, they'll eventually find her. If not, she'll just have to be creative enough to figure out how to either get outside or find another way to signal for help.

- Releasing a woman after extended kidnap and rape - Tie her up securely and pack her in a large bag (with plenty of air holes!). Then, stick her in a trunk of a vehicle and go on a long road trip, being certain to obey all traffic laws and not draw attention to myself. After driving for a day or two, and going hundreds or thousands of miles away from where I kidnapped her, find somewhere secluded and drop her off; naked, blindfolded, gagged and with her hands tied behind her back. Then, drive off and leave her there, making sure it's a temperate spot where she won't die of exposure. She'll have to be creative enough to figure out how to get her hands untied.

- Killing a woman after extended kidnap and rape - Learn how to operate a boat and take her out on a cruise in the open ocean. After a few days of raw rape with not concern about leaving DNA evidence, tie her up and put her in a large chest with a number of weights, making sure the chest can be locked securely. Punch some air holes in the chest, to make sure it sinks (making sure not to hit her while punching the holes!), and then when no one else is in the vicinity, throw the chest overboard.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:14 AM   #31
misterbirdie

misterbirdie has initial reputation

well first i would see to it she didnt saw my face or identified who i am. then i would leave her at an isolated forest or dessert naked with food and water (gosh i am a rapist not a murderer). its like worth imagining... what would the person do to her if she was found (considering its a guy that would find her) would he help her or rape her also.