Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-23-2007, 11:22 PM   #1
drwhok9

drwhok9 has initial reputation
Default Rape pics vs vids

I use a dial-up access to the Internet and find it difficult to download videos. It takes hours to do some of them. I would prefer to just access pictures of rapes but I do not really know where to go to get some. Could someone point me in a good direction? I also do not want to spend a fortune on a pay site or sites.

Thanks
drwhok9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 12:40 PM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

If you're into fetish stuff then you can look in my thread. I have pictures of stuff from waterbondage, whippedass, and wiredpussy. Just search for RapeU's pics and movies and you'll be able to get them.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:36 PM   #3
ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Level 4 (400+)ralph wiggum Level 4 (400+)ralph wiggum Level 4 (400+)ralph wiggum Level 4 (400+)ralph wiggum Level 4 (400+)

What type of rape pictures are you searching for?
ralph wiggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 07:00 PM   #4
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

I was going to suggest just googling "rape pictures" but oddly enough the first hit brought me right back here...I have had some limited luck looking on limewire and such sharing programs...but usually if you just google you can find what you are looking for...you might want to add the words fantasy and/or free

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 09:59 PM   #5
LeParas
Privileged Member

LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwhok9
I use a dial-up access to the Internet and find it difficult to download videos. It takes hours to do some of them. I would prefer to just access pictures of rapes but I do not really know where to go to get some. Could someone point me in a good direction? I also do not want to spend a fortune on a pay site or sites.

Thanks
Why are you using a dial up access to the internet?
Do you have a goldmine in your backyard?
LeParas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 10:02 PM   #6
harley

harley has initial reputation

Le Paras, Dont worry about what he has in his b/yard just help the poor bugger !!
harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 03:41 PM   #7
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwhok9

Thanks
do a search on yahoo or google about favorite themes/sites. Sexandsubmission for example, one word. You will find more pics than your modem can dal with.