Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-28-2007, 01:14 PM   #1
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY
Default disposing of your victim

ok, you when you have doen with your victim and you have successfully got your jollies off her resisting but very very tempting body, then how do you leave her?

do you leave her tied up so she has to be rescued and tell them waht has happend to her? or do you leave her free and dressed as if nothing has happened, so she might not ever tell anyone?

becasue I have no idea which is better. its like bras that undo at the front and soem at the back, they are both great ways.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:24 PM   #2
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Let her go free, telling her I'm watching her then force her to walk home. Making sure there's a little reminder for her, dripping out of whichever orifice(s) I left it in. The more concealed yet embarassing, the better.

Bus travel preferred, although walking is just as good. No cars. A distance of about a mile is good for walking, more if she's going to use a bus.

Can you tell I've thought about this before?!
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 01:44 PM   #3
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

nothing to do with this subject as such but I have yet to meet a man that can undo a front fastening bra!

lol

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 01:45 PM   #4
weirdo

weirdo has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to weirdo

--

Last edited by weirdo; 08-05-2007 at 08:33 AM.
weirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 02:40 PM   #5
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo
A sharp knife should work
damn! beat me to it
Old 07-28-2007, 02:59 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Well that really depends.

In my story The Hunter, I had all of his victims killed because it made the most sense. A serial rapist that is well known that leaves even one victim alive could be caught. I didn't want anyone to even suspect him, so that's one of the reasons. It really wasn't death for sexual pleasure, but more of death so he won't get caught sort of thing.

If I left my victim alive, I like it best to leave her naked and my cum all over her body. She would have to put her clothes back on over my cum and then walk back to her home...or be at the mercy of whoever finds her!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:29 AM   #7
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidley

Fire ants would be another excellent choice. Staked out naked in the arid areas they prefer, a dab of honey as a calling card, her death might take some time and you’d probably want those ear plugs from your favorite sporting goods shop as her screaming might be a bit loud, and I’m certain lingering, if you care to stay and watch.
Fire ants are no good, they leave bones behind.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:00 PM   #8
roper527

roper527 has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to roper527 Send a message via Yahoo to roper527

I leave them tied up and where I used them.
roper527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:13 PM   #9
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Before i left them i would make them do humiliating things while i photographed it. Then my next step would be determined on if they cooperated during their abuse or if they pissed me off.

If they cooperated i would let them get cleaned up and then let them go free. If they pissed me off i would clean them up myself and then leave them bound naked in a nice and public place, their clothes neatly folded just out of their reach as an added insult to them.

Either way i would use the photographes as blackmail for them not to go to the authorities. Plus i would happily torment them and make sure they stayed reminded that i have the power still by sending them a copy of one of their photos each year on the day that it happened.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 01:11 PM   #10
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by my dark side
Before i left them i would make them do humiliating things while i photographed it. Then my next step would be determined on if they cooperated during their abuse or if they pissed me off.

If they cooperated i would let them get cleaned up and then let them go free. If they pissed me off i would clean them up myself and then leave them bound naked in a nice and public place, their clothes neatly folded just out of their reach as an added insult to them.

Either way i would use the photographes as blackmail for them not to go to the authorities. Plus i would happily torment them and make sure they stayed reminded that i have the power still by sending them a copy of one of their photos each year on the day that it happened.
Wow, didn't know you looked at things from the other side too...
Old 07-29-2007, 01:40 PM   #11
persiangurl

persiangurl Level 1 (100+)persiangurl Level 1 (100+)

guide him to your back left pocket where you happen to keep your AIDS doctor's card
persiangurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 01:59 PM   #12
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
guide him to your back left pocket where you happen to keep your AIDS doctor's card
And how do you get urself out of there alive?
Old 07-29-2007, 02:24 PM   #13
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidley
Disposing of a victim can be a many splendored thing. As a rapist, one must ask one’s self if the victim was satisfying or if you need a little more kick from her before she goes?

Of course the other big question is should she leave you alive or dead?

Alive is reasonably simple – you clean her up, removing all the evidence you can, then you dump her somewhere she has an acceptable chance of survival. Of course survival is a vague term. Dropping her off naked in one of the worst high crime neighborhoods of the ghetto in the middle of the night might be “survivable”, but the multiple rapes she suffers as a result might not. However it does compound the problem investigators will have determining exactly who raped her and when.

The middle of the desert on a hot day or in dark woods at night might also be survivable, but more likely the last things her eyes will see are the carrion birds as the pluck the tender morsels out for a quick snack. Dehydration and exposure are mother natures way of dealing with her I’m afraid.

Dead of course opens up the options for body disposal. Traditionalist will argue for burial, be it at land or sea, burning, dismemberment and scattering, and one of my favorites, feeding her to something.

Having her ground into pet food has always been appealing. All those poor starving animals in the world that she was soooo supportive of in life then benefit from her death. Of course she need not be dead when she goes to the food grinder or even to the animals themselves. Most of the machines in pet food plants were designed to render horses and cows whole, so a flailing woman should represent no challenge. Feeding her to the machines might mean you have to tie her up first, so use all natural rope! We wouldn’t want to harm any of the poor little animals she loved so much, now would we?

Some animals will do her good service as well. Pigs are a topical favorite as of late, probably because of the Hannibal Lector series of books. Alive or dead, a suitable hungry pig will tear into her flesh with gusto and leave little behind.

Fire ants would be another excellent choice. Staked out naked in the arid areas they prefer, a dab of honey as a calling card, her death might take some time and you’d probably want those ear plugs from your favorite sporting goods shop as her screaming might be a bit loud, and I’m certain lingering, if you care to stay and watch.

In voting for animals, I’ve always like house cats – specifically her house cat(s). Just starve them for a few days first. Then you stick her head in a small cage along with the I’m certain grateful cat(s), and she can enjoy the companionship of her beloved pets as they eat her face… And Orwell thought it was just for rodents.. hehe... shame on him!

Well, a few mirthful thoughts to lighten your day from the old Squid.

If squidley ever needs to decide this for me, which he cant rape the willing, i would rather be put ALIVE in the bad part of town,

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 02:36 PM   #14
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A good victim you should always keep and turn into your willing slave
Old 07-29-2007, 04:21 PM   #15
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace
Fire ants are no good, they leave bones behind.

That's why you gather them up and crush them into powder. Then pour it into a big plastic tub with concrete mix in it. Nothing suspicious about having a tub of concrete mix in the garage, is there? That patio isn't going to pour itself!!
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:05 PM   #16
dreamgirl

dreamgirl has initial reputation

a

Last edited by dreamgirl; 07-31-2007 at 10:06 PM.
dreamgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 07:14 AM   #17
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed
nothing to do with this subject as such but I have yet to meet a man that can undo a front fastening bra!

lol

x
Why bother? Easier to just rip it off!
Old 07-30-2007, 01:56 PM   #18
Freydicat

Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)

Volcano! Get one of those big silver suits that they use on Mythbusters when things get hot.. Hogtie her, put her inside an old tractor tire, give her one last orgasm, then push her into the lava.

I wonder how effective the flame from a rocket taking off would be... Could the heat coupled with the sound waves reduce the bones to dust?
Old 07-30-2007, 02:43 PM   #19
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Buy her a nice vacation in some far away exotic place and then have slavers waiting to kidnap her...
Old 07-30-2007, 03:34 PM   #20
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As much as going out Squidley-style appeals to my more sadistic sides, I'm reminded that I still have nerve endings! (well.. some of them left ).

What is more disturbing, is not always what happens to you now, but whether the torment ever ends. If I was drugged after the rape, and hypnotised by a very skilled hypnotist .. Into performing a series of things (purely in theory of course) via a 'trigger' in my mind which would land me...
Waking up in a psychiatric unit, screaming my lungs out about being raped only to be sedated and told I'm hallucinating and 'out of touch with reality'. No-one will listen, and the tight time frame to gather any physical evidence passes. Left alone and dribbling in a padded room, the rape going through my head again and again, questioning my sanity..

It's not that far out of reach. Sounds like a Derren Brown job to me

Well you did say 'dispose of your victim'..

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote