Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-07-2007, 09:06 PM   #1
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face MORE, please!

M/F?

What is your hair color?

What color are your eyes?

What is your bra size? OR for MEN.. Are you circumsized?

Typically, how much time do you like to spend engaged in foreplay before having sex with your partner?

Approximately how many people have you had sex with?

On average, do you enjoy performing oral sex?

If you are currently in a relationship, what turns you on about your partner? If not, what are you looking for in a partner?
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:36 PM   #2
jennysub
Privileged Member

jennysub has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jennysub

M/F? Female

What is your hair color? long Brown

What color are your eyes? green

What is your bra size? Large B

Typically, how much time do you like to spend engaged in foreplay before having sex with your partner? I like a half hour or so

Approximately how many people have you had sex with? 4

On average, do you enjoy performing oral sex? I really enjoy it

If you are currently in a relationship, what turns you on about your partner? If not, what are you looking for in a partner? I want a tall muscualr macho black man. Who believes in traditional gender roles and values. He is hard working and love taking charge. Has a sense of humor.
jennysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:57 PM   #3
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

M/F?

Male

What is your hair color?

Brown

Brown

lol no I'm not

Typically, how much time do you like to spend engaged in foreplay before having sex with your partner?

forever

1 (me)

Dont' know

If you are currently in a relationship, what turns you on about your partner? If not, what are you looking for in a partner?

an open mind
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:05 PM   #4
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

M/F? M

What is your hair color?brown

What color are your eyes?brown

What is your bra size? OR for MEN.. Are you circumsized?i am not

Typically, how much time do you like to spend engaged in foreplay before having sex with your partner? varies

Approximately how many people have you had sex with?approximately

On average, do you enjoy performing oral sex?oh yes sure

If you are currently in a relationship, what turns you on about your partner? If not, what are you looking for in a partner?her ass, her cute face
Old 09-08-2007, 09:57 PM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

M/F?

M

What is your hair color?

Blonde

Brown

Nope, and for an extra bit of info, 8 inches

hmmm...since i haven't had sex i can't answer the question, lol

zero

I enjoy the idea of eating her out...

Her great personality.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 10:27 PM   #6
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

M/F?
F

What is your hair color?
Light brown

green

B

10-20min. Depends on how horny I am before we start.

Very much

His full kissable lips, his sexy bedroom eyes and voice...
Old 09-08-2007, 11:45 PM   #7
pixie

pixie has initial reputation

M/F?
f

What is your hair color?
reddish brown

brown

dd

Typically, how much time do you like to spend engaged in foreplay before having sex with your partner? depends... either a good 1/2 or so, or none.

yes always

If you are currently in a relationship, what turns you on about your partner? If not, what are you looking for in a partner? the willingness to try new things
pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 02:11 AM   #8
Zim

Zim Level 1 (100+)Zim Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to Zim

M/F? Male

What is your hair color? Brownish Blonde (originally brown, but, i got drunk with 7 girls who thought i needed blonde highlights.)

What color are your eyes? Left: Hazel, Right: Blue

is that where you get your foreskin removed, givin it a helmet like design? if so, yeah.

Typically, how much time do you like to spend engaged in foreplay before having sex with your partner? 30-60 min

Approximately how many people have you had sex with? 1

On average, do you enjoy performing oral sex? not really, no

If you are currently in a relationship, what turns you on about your partner? If not, what are you looking for in a partner? well, despite the fact that i find everything a turn on about my gf, id have to say her ponytail. i love seeing those little hairs on the back of her neck. im wierd like that. they are so cute.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:07 PM   #9
fatblondetoy

fatblondetoy has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to fatblondetoy
Default about me

M/F? F

What is your hair color? dyed blonde

What color are your eyes? brown

What is your bra size? 40E

Typically, how much time do you like to spend engaged in foreplay before having sex with your partner? as much as I can, but quickies are great too

Approximately how many people have you had sex with? oh god lost count

On average, do you enjoy performing oral sex? oh fuckyes I love to see the look in his eyes as I suck him

If you are currently in a relationship, what turns you on about your partner? If not, what are you looking for in a partner? everything about him
fatblondetoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 05:17 PM   #10
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

M/F?
Female

What is your hair color?

'Hot Red'

Brown

36DD

It depends entirely on the situation. I enjoy the torturous eveningsworth of foreplay, a long teasing session.

9, including my hubby.

Greatly

I love how evil he can be. Working out very quickly what makes me writhe, and playing on it for hours. Teasing me to the point of madness. Enjoying watching me try and resist, and wriggle around. And of course, enjoying and watching me cave in eventually and let go

xx

Last edited by dark_d3viant; 09-09-2007 at 05:23 PM.
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 05:30 PM   #11
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant

9, including my hubby.

I love how evil he can be. Working out very quickly what makes me writhe, and playing on it for hours. Teasing me to the point of madness. Enjoying watching me try and resist, and wriggle around. And of course, enjoying and watching me cave in eventually and let go

xx

Wow! Lucky girl! Do you share? hehe..
Old 09-10-2007, 03:21 AM   #12
Janav

Janav Level 1 (100+)Janav Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via AIM to Janav Send a message via Yahoo to Janav

M/F?
Male

What is your hair color?
Brown

Gray/blue/green

No. And 21 centimeters.

Depends on the moment. Sometimes a minute, sometimes half an hour.

about 13

Love it. Recieving is fun too.

If you are currently in a relationship, what turns you on about your partner? If not, what are you looking for in a partner? Physical appearance, perversion, her willingness to submit/lay down or to resist/fight back as i press her up against the cold, brick wall and tear apart her panties. (my ex, at least). I also like a girl with actual intelligence and humor .
Janav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:41 AM   #13
Bound and Gagging

Bound and Gagging has initial reputation

M/F? Female

What is your hair color? Auburn (not naturally)

What color are your eyes? Grey

What is your bra size? OR for MEN.. Are you circumsized? C

Typically, how much time do you like to spend engaged in foreplay before having sex with your partner? Depends on the occasion, sometimes foreplay may just consist of the time it takes for the clothes to come off..lol.

Approximately how many people have you had sex with? hmm...

On average, do you enjoy performing oral sex? Yes.

In a relationship. And I love his size...as in height/weight... (he's 6'5 and very masculine). Oh yeah, and the the size of other things is quite nice as well! He's also pretty dominant and can man handle me. But the most important things are ...he's intelligent and sees me as an equal.
Bound and Gagging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 07:49 AM   #14
pedropeeps

pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

M/F?
M

What is your hair color?
BROWN

BROWN

NO

USUALLY BETWEEN 20 - 30 MINS, BUT DEPENDS ON THE SITUATION

ALL THE TIME, NOTHING TURNS ME ON MORE THAN LYING BETWEEN SOMEONES LEGS, THEN LOOKING UP ANS WATCHING THEIR CUM FACE

SHE IS SO SEXY, NICE BUTT, NICE TITTIES, OH AND A NICE PUSSY!!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 08:45 AM   #15
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

M/F?
M

What is your hair color?
Gray-Black

Dark-Brown

Are you circumsized?
Yes I am

at least half an hour

I don't mind. If she wants it, I'll do it!

As a happily married man i'd say her love, but she's got great boobs also
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 02:09 AM   #16
SirSinister
Banned

SirSinister Level 1 (100+)SirSinister Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to SirSinister

M/F?
Male...

What is your hair color?
Brownish Black...

Hazel...

Uncircumsized...

Foreplay?.. joking... depends if its a scene or not...

Forcing it down my partners throat yes, on her shes shy about it so its fun to tie her up and do it...

When she begs for permission to climax...
SirSinister is offline   Reply With Quote