Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-30-2007, 11:00 PM   #1
Angel Of Death

Angel Of Death has initial reputation
Default rape fantasies while working :)

Today was interesting, I was at work and was having rape fantasies about 3 girls. I almost told one of the girl I liked her and maybe we should do something (If she wanted to get with me Id let HER make the chioce) but didnt....But man I wanted her booty. Anyway I`m horny and hyper LOL
Angel Of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:08 PM   #2
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I haven't had rape fantasies about people that I work with, but I had some wild chats with a RB member while I was at work!
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 05:22 AM   #3
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

i saw at least 12 that I wanted to make suffer yesterday.

dammit i'm surrounded by hot women at work.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:38 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I occasionally meet a hot client that I have rape fantasies about but when I worked in theatrre it was one long rape fantasy to be honest. all those masks gloves gowns boots metallic instruments, dark closets, humming noises, skilled flirtatious men.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 07:29 PM   #5
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is only one guy I work with that I've had fantasies about. But then again, he is the only guy I work with LOL!!!!
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 07:32 PM   #6
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

I have fantasies about this hot attorney co-counsel that's been visiting. I swear he looks just like Denzel Washington! We went down in the elevator together and I was creaming my panties all the way!
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 11:02 PM   #7
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

i fantasise about every hot woman i meet no matter if i was in church or an orphanage, they're still getting the good stuff in my head haha
Old 11-05-2007, 03:06 PM   #8
werk4it

werk4it has initial reputation
Default yeah....

You are not the only one.... there are about 4-5 in the office where I work at...they are like forbidden fruit... the sweeter and juicer they are....
werk4it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:47 PM   #9
Angel Of Death

Angel Of Death has initial reputation

yea theres a few at work. This one girl whos a manager has a BIG ol` booty I like to notice her panties then theres this one girl who`s 21 she had BIG titties and her mom has BIGGER tits I wanna hump both of em. Then theres these two petite girls who are 18 I wanna hump both of them and impregnate them with my psychopathik nut LOL. Then theres this christian that works at my job with a donkey butt I want to hump that SOOOOOOOOO bad LOL. But I cant.
Angel Of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:52 PM   #10
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
I haven't had rape fantasies about people that I work with, but I had some wild chats with a RB member while I was at work!
Bad, bad girl!
Old 11-14-2007, 12:33 AM   #11
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Heh, there's three girls that I work with in the library. All are hot and I have fantasized about all of them.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 01:46 PM   #12
Zoidberg

Zoidberg has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Zoidberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Of Death View Post
yea theres a few at work. This one girl whos a manager has a BIG ol` booty I like to notice her panties then theres this one girl who`s 21 she had BIG titties and her mom has BIGGER tits I wanna hump both of em. Then theres these two petite girls who are 18 I wanna hump both of them and impregnate them with my psychopathik nut LOL. Then theres this christian that works at my job with a donkey butt I want to hump that SOOOOOOOOO bad LOL. But I cant.
Hate it. too. Got two hot bitches working together with me. I got a little table in my office to have meetings, for another meeting the chairs were taken out. one of the hotties came into my office to discuss something, wearing a nice top. but shit, no chair to sit. so she placed her ellbows on my oppsite side of the table, bending down her upper part of her body .... man, i saw the juicied tits ever ... not sure if i stared at her tits or not. she did that a couple of times.
had that urge to close the door, pin her on the table and fuck her.
Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 02:15 PM   #13
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

It seems I work at the wrong place ...

There are no really hot guys I'd actually fantasise about!
But I occasionally experience a short "mind slip" now and then ...
Fortunately I can access the internet when at work. Only IMs don't work.

Most of the time however when I'm at work I'm at work ... being busy!
Old 12-05-2007, 02:16 PM   #14
Zoidberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
It seems I work at the wrong place ...

There are no really hot guys I'd actually fantasise about!
But I occasionally experience a short "mind slip" now and then ...

Most of the time however when I'm at work I'm at work ... being busy!
ever thought about changing your workingplace? love to forward your application
Old 12-05-2007, 02:20 PM   #15
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Thanks for the offer!

I have to reject however. I just like it here too much!
Old 12-05-2007, 02:20 PM   #16
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Darn on the no IMs at work...
Old 12-05-2007, 02:23 PM   #17
Zoidberg

Quote:
Thanks for the offer!

I have to reject however. I just like it here too much!
c'mon, just part time. the part of the time i pinned you on the table and tied your wrists to the table-legs. would that make you forget about your not-working IMs? Happy to help
Old 01-01-2008, 02:09 PM   #18
judith

judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A little bit different

I work with two other women in my office, one of them a close friend of mine. I sometimes imagine myself as being one of them and being raped by a stranger. I try to put myself into my coworker's body and mind and imagine what the rape is like from her perspective.
judith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:04 PM   #19
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sometimes fantasize about being raped in my office. Both fellow workers or strangers. If you want to check out this fantasy, read the story I´ve posted in this board.
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=10191
Old 01-01-2008, 03:56 PM   #20
judith

judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default either in the office or the parking area

Quote:
Originally Posted by judith View Post
I work with two other women in my office, one of them a close friend of mine. I sometimes imagine myself as being one of them and being raped by a stranger. I try to put myself into my coworker's body and mind and imagine what the rape is like from her perspective.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
I sometimes fantasize about being raped in my office. Both fellow workers or strangers. If you want to check out this fantasy, read the story I´ve posted in this board.
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=10191
Nice, Beardy, I like it! A number of my fantasies involve me (or one of my coworkers) being raped at the workplace. Mine are different, though. I am the victim. Or I am vicariously the victim in the role of one of my female coworkers being attacked and raped. Rapist is usually a stranger/intruder. The rape takes place while I am working alone after hours. I can scream all I want, but there's nobody there to hear or help me.

Either in the office, or in the spooky deserted parking area in the basement of the building. In the parking area rapes, I am often abducted and taken to a remote, secluded location to be raped.

j
judith is offline   Reply With Quote