Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-10-2008, 11:37 PM   #21
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Damn skippy we want more of her..*wants to see more of that lovely round ass.*
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:52 AM   #22
nerdinmich

nerdinmich has initial reputation
Default To start with ...

It is obvious that she loves to tease, but not give it up since all of her photos are her alone, so ... one day when she gets home from work, I will be just inside her door. She will come in wearing that furry coat and find herself being grabbed by the wrist and flung around until she hits the wall. Pushed up firm from behind with the wind knocked out of her she will barely have time to realize what is happening to her. Her wrists pushed together and a plastic zip tie like the cops use and she will be unable to get free. As she gains her breath and tries to run away she will be pulling her own coat off as I have a firm grip on the collar. Using her coat I will pull her back and around to the dining room chair. The coat now down aroung her wrists and her arms will be pulled down over the back of the chair. A mild slap on her face will shock her long enough to zip tie on ankle to the chair leg and once that is done I take my time zip tying the other ankle.

I wonder how miss exhibitionist is feeling now, but the pounding between my legs will not let me wait to long. I pull out my pocket knife and slice down the sleeves of her blue and grey striped shirt. The sleeve fall down to her side exposing her white lightly tanned pink arms. I then use the knife to cut a small slit in the neckline of her shirt. Then for the fun of it I rip her shirt down the middle exposing her hot pink underwire bra. She started out swearing at me telling me she was going to beat me up but now she has gotten scared. She begs me to please, please stop. All I can do is smile and tell her to smile for the camera as I nod to the right pointing out to her that she is on camera. "Lots of friends are watching" I say as I cut the rest of her top off.

This is my favorite part - A cut on one strap, a cut on the other and finally a cut up the middle between those lucious mounds and snap - her bra snaps away and exposes her large pink areolas. Within a few seconds I am down on my knees sucking on one nipple as I pinch and squeeze and fondle her other breast! She keeps trying to move away, but she can't get far and I am sucking too hard for her pulling to move away my lips and tongue from her now rock hard nipple.

After I have had my fill of nipples, and left a few large suck welts, I uncut her ankle and then I walk behind her and grab the coat. I drag her across the room and over to the table. I throw her down against the table and then forcefully roll her so her boobs are pressed down hard against the table. I take a new rope and tie it around her one wrist and then I stretch it down and around on the far corner of the table and tie it off. Taking another rope I tie it around her other wrist and then I cut the zip tie. She immediately start swinging, but I quickly pull the new rope over the table and down arond the opposite leg causing her arms to be spread open wide and her chest pushed down into the table. With a little pushing the coat is up on the table and with a few more cuts and some delicious ripping her skin tight jeans are down on the ground. The only thing protecting her honor is that ridiculous little g string. I don't even bother with the knife I just rip the cords and throw it across the room.

She keeps trying to squirm out, swaying her hips from side to side and occasionally kicking backwards. She can't see me taking my pants and briefs off but she knows something bad is about to happen. Of course I am rock hard from all of this fun and I am ready. I push my body up against hers and she can feel my hard cock pushing up between the cheeks of her butt. She starts begging, "Please, please don't do that, please". All this does is encourage me and within seconds I am pushing my hard cock down between the lips of her brown haired bush. She really isn't ready for sex but that doesn't stop me and with one hard push I ram my cock deep within her. She gasps and then starts crying, softly. Each time I pull out she inhales and with each penetration a gasping and then a sob. I want so hard to come right now, but I remember your request, so I slowly pull out and with my finger I start fingering her anus. She starts begging again - "Please not my ass, I'll do anything, I'll even suck on you".

How can I resist such an invitation? I walk around and untie one of the ropes and walking around I pull her so she is now facing front. I tie the arm against the leg on the short side of the table and present my cock. "Open your mouth bitch and suck on it" She cries a little and I remind her by reaching down and playing with her butt, sliding my hand up her crack. She stops wimpering and I stand up so she can dutifully start sucking. She gives good head your girlfriend, despite the wimpers and the occasionally gagging. I was almost ready to cum when again I remembered your request. "This is for your boyfriend" as I stand up and untie her arm again. Again I place her facing the table, chest down, arms spread wide. I reach up insider her thigh and slide it up and down. Each time I move from her vagina, up to finger her clit and back to stroke the edges of her anus. She keeps squirming especially when with each stroke I spend more time fingering her butt. She says "You promised - I even sucked you". As I kicked her legs apart and pushed the head of my cock up to the rim of her ass I said - "I never promised anything - you offered ... I pushed my hard-on just inside her ... to suck me ... I pushed it hard inside her ... but I promised your boyfriend to ream your ass and that is what I am going to do.

With each hard shove she screamed as if I was beating her. After 5 or 6 minutes I couldn't wait any longer and I finally exploded. A few minutes later I pulled out. After cleaning up myself, and then giving your girlfriend an enema to clean up after myself, I got on my cell phone and called you. Yes, she is naked and yes she is still tied up. "Did you like the video feed?" Yes, and you want me to leave the cameras running - okay, sure. You have how many guys that have paid the $500 to come over and fuck her on camera. O I see, it is a long time before she is going to be able to sit down straight again. Sure I'll leave the front door unlocked....
nerdinmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 08:07 PM   #23
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hey see if u can get her to join rb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( . Y . )
Old 01-12-2008, 10:42 PM   #24
benherover

benherover has initial reputation
Default Wow

thats one amazing story.... wow....
benherover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:51 PM   #25
brittablonde614

brittablonde614 has initial reputation
Default wow

hey im his ex he told me to come here and see this.... wow. that story was insane! lol i cant beleive my pics are actually up goin everywhere to all these horny guys who like forcing girls... i have always told him it was a bit of a fantasy.... nice story hun lol
brittablonde614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:52 AM   #26
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittablonde614 View Post
hey im his ex he told me to come here and see this.... wow. that story was insane! lol i cant beleive my pics are actually up goin everywhere to all these horny guys who like forcing girls... i have always told him it was a bit of a fantasy.... nice story hun lol
Nice!

I absolutely love your features. Great face (hella cute smile and a sluttier look too), great body (not too big not too small, within perfect range) and WOW, those special places....

I'd definitely do you with consent but maybe still do it even if you didn't want to (besides you'd get over that and consent anyway lol)

Thanks for granting permission to that ex of yours to see such a treat.

Oh and I'd probably get her to suck me first to get warmed up. I'd ask her what she wants next. If she says no, I'd probably lick and rub her and get her wet if possible - because that's the secret ingredient in getting the girl to say yes EVENTUALLY. Ask her again if she likes more than just licking - pound her. Suck me again to pleasure me and to suck those pussy juices off. Umm.. I'd probe her ass and give her an ultimatum - suck me, fuck me in the pussy, or take it in the ass. Three choices and has to choose one. I guess? Lol.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:54 PM   #27
brittablonde614

brittablonde614 has initial reputation
Default hehe

thanks for the compliments, he knows im not a fan of it in the ass, it hurts, yes i have done it but mostly when its just taken from me, gotta admit all this suckin and fuckin talk gets me excited i mean i am back and posting lol
brittablonde614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:05 PM   #28
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittablonde614 View Post
Hmm.... so when he said "yes i have permission" to post pics of you, back on post #4, he was actually lying?

EDIT: Strange that you're "his ex", yet you both share exactly the same IP address.

Last edited by Wicked; 01-13-2008 at 10:08 PM.
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 11:41 PM   #29
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

lol, Wicked.

Ex's can be friends, it can happen...although I'm not friends with any of mine...

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 07:34 AM   #30
Babu

Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via AIM to Babu Send a message via MSN to Babu Send a message via Yahoo to Babu

lawl wicked :P so sneaky!

I hope I never get on your bad side!
Old 01-15-2008, 02:36 PM   #31
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Heh I didnt have to be an admin or mod to know the 'ex' is either the guy posting...or girl posting photos of herself for attention which shes got right now....yea a guy can dream
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:09 PM   #32
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Really it doesn't matter if they're the same person or two people in the same body for me. The girl is hot, I'd give it to her willing or not!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote