Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-21-2007, 10:26 AM   #1
Twisted & Easy

Twisted & Easy has initial reputation
Default An early morning chuckle

A man came home from work one day and found his young son sitting on the porch deep in thought. Dad, says the boy, I have a question. Whats the difference between reality and theory?
Dad thought for a second and said.. Well son.. I'll let you figure that one out on your own.. by doing this. Go ask your mother if she would have sex with Brad Pitt for a million dollars... then go ask your sister the same thing.. and then ask your brother as well.. then see if you have an answer to your question. So the little boy ask his mother.. Would you have sex with Brad Pitt for a million dollars? Mom thinks for a second and says.. well..I love your father.. but with that kind of money we could pay off the house and all the bills and put all you kids thru a great college.. so yes.. I would. So he goes and ask his sister.. Sis.. would you have sex with Brad Pitt for a million dollars? Sis says.. are you insane?? Brad Pitt is such a hunk!!! I dream of him all the time.. of course I would!! So the boy goes and asks his big brother.. Would you have sex with Brad Pitt for a million dollars? Bro thinks for a second and says.. Well.. thats kind of nasty.. but man.. a million dollars would give me everything I want.. cars.. mansions.. you name it.. so Yes.. i would. A little bit later Dad finds the little boy sitting back on the porch in tears. Why are you crying son? Did you ask them the question? Have you gotten an answer to your question? Little boy sobs.. yes daddy.. in theory we are sitting on 3 million dollars.. but in reality we are living with 2 whores and a homo!!!
Twisted & Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 05:34 PM   #2
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

I'm straight as a board, but a million bucks would buy a lot of mouthwash... Yo, Brad!

Does that make me both a whore AND gay?? Well, at least I'm not a *cheap* whore!
Old 08-23-2007, 04:23 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Good laugh.

No amount of money would make me do stuff to or with another guy.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:24 AM   #4
Twisted & Easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU
Good laugh.

No amount of money would make me do stuff to or with another guy.
I dont know.. I figure with that kind of money I could move far away from anyone that knew me and how i got it.. and then have enough hynosis treatments to forget where i got it from and MAYBE then i could live with myself
Old 08-25-2007, 07:31 AM   #5
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

id do it, and then use the money to hire a hitman to wipe out all who knew! MUWAHAHA!
Old 08-25-2007, 08:27 AM   #6
Twisted & Easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman
id do it, and then use the money to hire a hitman to wipe out all who knew! MUWAHAHA!
But hitmen dont come cheap.. if you werent careful all you'd have left is a sore ass and an empty wallet.. that wouldnt be any good.