Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-27-2007, 10:26 AM   #1
binder38us

binder38us has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to binder38us
Default The Delivery Man

Virginia was alone for the day when the flowers arrived. A large bouquet of roses in a nice vase. She took the roses from the Delivery Man who smiled at her. He was still smiling at her as he grabbed her, pushed her against the wall. Virginia started to struggle, but The Delivery Man placed the blade of her knife against her throat.

“Don’t hurt me, please,” whispered Virginia eyes on the knife.

“If you are a good girl I won’t, Virginia.”

Virginia’s eyes widened.

“How did…”

“ How did I know your name?” The Delivery Man smiled nastily. “I’ve been watching your big ass for weeks, Virginia.

He stepped back from Virginia, knife pointed at her. “Now, take off your blouse and skirt.”

Virginia looked at him. He was kidding, right. She did not moved.

“MOVE”, yelled the Delivery Man.

Virginia jumped at his raised voice and crying began to strip. She heard The Delivery Man’s breath quicken as she removed her blouse and skirt.

“Please don’t do this,” begged Virginia. “Just go.”

“Take off the bra, Virginia.” The Delivery Man pointed the knife at her chest.

Crying harder, Virginia unsnapped her bra and dropped it to the floor. The Delivery Man stepped forward and put his mouth on her right nipple. Virginia cried out as he sucked and bit her nipples.

“So sexy. I am going enjoy making you my rape victim, Virginia.”

The Delivery Man turned a sobbing Virginia around, grabbed her wrists, and tied them behind her back with duct tape.

“Your..hurting..me…stop…oh God…Please Stop!” Virginia shivered in fear.

The Delivery Man wrapped his arms around Virginia from behind and kissed her neck.

“Shhh!” He whispered in her ear. He pushed forward and bent her over her desk.. The Formica top was cold against her skin.

Virginia felt The Delivery Man pull down her black pantyhose and panties. She felt his hands on her ass.

“I love this ass. So round and sexy. You won’t mind it I stick my cock in it? Do you, Virginia?”

“Please, don’t rape me. Please…”

She gasped as she felt the Delivery Man’s fingers on her clit. Circular motions. She felt herself getting wet.

“You like that, don’t you Virginia? “

“No..stop..” Her breath was becoming shorter. Dear God she was getting excited. Getting turned on by her rapist.

His response to her ‘no” was to push a finger inside her. Virginia body shook as her body suddenly tightened around his finger as she came. Shame followed after the pleasure. Tears next.

She was sobbing so hard that she barely felt him enter her. He raped her with slow strokes, whispering how sexy she was. More shame filled her.

“Ready for my cum, My Virginia?”

“Please don’t cum in me. Please don’t…”

She felt him slide out of her. Relief passed over her. Maybe he will let her go. Maybe this was over…

Then The Delivery Man spread Virginia’s ass cheeks and entered her ass with a brutal penetration. Virginia screamed through her entire sodomy.

The Delivery Man empty his balls into Virginia’s ass. It was as tight and hot as he thought it was.

He left her sobbing on her desk….
binder38us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:37 AM   #2
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default nice

that nice one my friend wish could been long thow subbby
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:08 AM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Good story. Try to make your stories a wee bit longer in the future. I'd love to hear more detail about the rape of Virginia

Oh, and Virginia is a great name for a female character because Virginia - - virgin

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote