Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-11-2007, 05:53 AM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Biased hypocrits with "power"

Hmmmm... interesting how one persons thread is moved to a category that is *not* what the original thread was about YET you look down the column, and you see many threads left where they are that DO belong in the thread the other persons was moved to and yet surpriose surrprise- they are left where they are!!!!

typical.... expected.

gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 06:28 AM   #2
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

As I said in the PM I just sent you, no one is above the rules. They're there for a reason and they apply to everyone.

As for the "many" other threads, you mean the ONE thread about Hooters girls that was overlooked? Maybe you should take a look in my PM sent box to see how many threads I've PMed about merging into that thread just this week. I do this on a daily basis, as apparently very few people actually read the rules.

As for the personal vendetta you're imagining, I'm just doing my job. I sent a very similar PM to everyone else whose thread was merged and in this instance, I actually went out of my way to get two other mod opinions on whether or not the thread should be merged. 3 out of 3 mods said it should be merged, so I merged and PMed, just as I have done numerous other times this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked by PM
I have moved your movie request into The Movie Request Thread. Please make all future requests in this thread.

Thanks
Wicked
(Mod)
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 07:12 AM   #3
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ohhhh goodie another bitch thread by gaggirl.... How amazing. Next your gonna create a thread bitching that the board doesn't smell right to you.

Before you pass judgment on others and what you think they do, why not look at yourself and what you do. All you ever seem to do these days is whinge and bitch about others like your the only one who has things done to her. All mods have been merging all movie requests into the correct thread as soon as they see them. No matter if you are a new member or even an old member. Thats what the movie request thread is for. Its also a unisex thread so girls and boys can both visit that thread and DO both visit it.

Why dont you stop bitching for once and actually take a proper look at what is going on around you and what other people do. STOP putting on this fucking little "why me" act for once. ALL the mods here are taking time out of their personal lives to do the modding work here and the last FUCKING thing any of us needs is another FUCKING mod bashing thread.

On a side note - If you think I'm just another person out to get you then FUCKING think again. I'M not the one who threw a hissy fit when I was made mod and started acting like a little girl by spreading selfish rumors about other people. So before you even start to think i am picking on you, just remember that and do the right thing and shut the hell up for once.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 09:15 AM   #4
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i know they have been moving request posts up into the request thread . i've been impressed with them doing it the last two weeks or so . i'm sure it was being done before but i really noticed it then . as it seemed more and more people were doing it out in the open .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 09:36 AM   #5
Lupo
Privileged Member

Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)

Yep, that's why it is called the "request thread".
Too easy to blame the mods for your own mistake.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:56 PM   #6
cleanfun4all

I love how anytime anyone makes the slightest comment about anything on this board, the dynamic duo take it as "mod bashing." Then proceed to whine about how hard their job is, how much work they have to do, how much time it takes out of their lives, they are no longer able to enjoy the board, etc. If it's really so hard and so time consuming and so un-fun, then why do you do it?

Also, if you're going to be an effective mod, it helps if you don't have a giant chip on your shoulder and don't take personal offense to every comment someone makes.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:07 PM   #7
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Heres an idea Clean... get a fucking life. gaggirl is bitching about something that i moderator has done while just doing their job so it is bashing a mod.

I don't mind doing the time consuming work IF immature little twats would stop whinging and bitching when they dont get their own fucking way ( Not just aimed at one person in particular but at all who have done so in the past ). I like this board and i want to keep it as it was when i joined and looked up to the mods for their work.

Everyone has a chip on their shoulder about something or someone, I know you have fucking a shit load hence why you do nothing but bitch either. I do my mod work as it needs doing, If it were anyone else i would have done the same so get your fucking facts straight about how effective of a mod i am before saying shit to me. Actually better yet, Just fucking fuck off back to your hole. No one can do right by you so why even bother trying to talk to you or explain shit to you, you wont listen either way.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 04:01 PM   #8
cleanfun4all

Thanks for making a post that so wonderfully illustrates the point I was making in the first place. Oh and thanks for the negative rep also. I'm really going to be crying myself to sleep over that one tonight.

Although, I don't think it's very fair that my rep dropped over 100 points because of ONE person getting her panties in a wad, but I suppose that's just another "feature" of this forum that I'm just too stupid to understand.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:07 PM   #9
cleanfun4all

For the record, I wasn't necessarily taking up for gaggirl. I neither know nor care why her posts were merged, split, removed, deleted, sent to Mars, whatever it was you did with them.

My issue is, the giant chip you have on your shoulder, the us versus them approach you take to modding and how you make posts like the one you've made in this thread, anytime anyone dares to disagree with you.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:14 PM   #10
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

edit:

I'm not getting involved.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 11-11-2007 at 04:40 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 04:32 PM   #11
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
Although, I don't think it's very fair that my rep dropped over 100 points because of ONE person getting her panties in a wad, but I suppose that's just another "feature" of this forum that I'm just too stupid to understand.
Actually it only dropped from 101, so a mere 5 points.

Quote:
Oh and thanks for the negative rep also. I'm really going to be crying myself to sleep over that one tonight.
LMAO, your own medicine doesn't taste too good? You really are a class-A moron
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 04:38 PM   #12
cleanfun4all

I believe Wicked is correct regarding what my rep was before.

As for the rest of his post, I knew it was only a matter of time until the other half of the dynamic duo mod team joined in here.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:28 PM   #13
clan_hunter

Oh Dear.

The Rowdy room used to be for fun insults, now i wish Grm never thought of it....so many people that used to get along are now falling out.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:33 PM   #14
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Those sort of things happen when children find new toys and go on a power trip. Or peoples egos force them to become a legend in their own mind.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:55 PM   #15
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post
Oh Dear.

The Rowdy room used to be for fun insults, now i wish Grm never thought of it....so many people that used to get along are now falling out.
doing best Rodney King impersonation.

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:09 PM   #16
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Wake Up!!!

Sorry BUT???? Are you people really that CLUELESS????

It is going into the Big holidays Thanksgiving and Christmas so it will get worse as these get closer! People are the nastiest and meanest during the Holidays and that is a sad Fact!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 09:54 PM   #17
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I believe Wicked is correct regarding what my rep was before.

As for the rest of his post, I knew it was only a matter of time until the other half of the dynamic duo mod team joined in here.
Are you kidding me?

When I was in a heated debate with GG and soon with her supporters, these two (at least Wicked) were the only ones that DID NOT pick a side and didn't make comments like, "AWD you are wrong because I know her and she's not like that, so yeah, you are wrong". EVEN if a person doesn't initially agree with me (or doesn't agree with me at all), I'd love to see that someone is looking at what I'm saying rather than "defend a friend because that's what a friend is for - defending blindly". In a real-life scenario, I wouldn't defend a friend blindly, but I'd tell them what they did wrong and how WE (because we are friends) will get around the situation or how we should fix it.

This is NOT a dig at Touri but rather at the other people, particularly the other mods, that seem to think GG is right no matter what and "yeah I don't care what you have to say; she's a respected member and that's that". It's funny that you think the two are being egotistical with their actions when that is FORUM POLICY for them to move redundant threads into existing threads. If and ONLY IF they made a mistake, they most likely didn't look at the existing thread clearly enough to know that it wasn't related. But GG goes further, she ignores this above fact but quickly implies that "there is a conspiracy in this forum that these two mods Wicked and MDS are working against me - see? they moved my thread! And since I am a god, therefore they are rebels!" Again with no real proof other than her hunch, which has been proven time after time to be shaky at best.

Even if the two mods didn't take a stance, I'd appreciate that WAY more than them choosing a side without considering the facts of the other side, therefore, I have their back in this situation.

If your message gets moved from the forum to another section, they are NOT on a power trip but if GG takes off her foggy glasses, maybe she'll see that there's actually a Western hemisphere. Her complaints are always about her. When have you actually seen GG argue for somebody else?

I haven't.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:15 PM   #18
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
As I said in the PM I just sent you, no one is above the rules. They're there for a reason and they apply to everyone.

As for the "many" other threads, you mean the ONE thread about Hooters girls that was overlooked? Maybe you should take a look in my PM sent box to see how many threads I've PMed about merging into that thread just this week. I do this on a daily basis, as apparently very few people actually read the rules.

As for the personal vendetta you're imagining, I'm just doing my job. I sent a very similar PM to everyone else whose thread was merged and in this instance, I actually went out of my way to get two other mod opinions on whether or not the thread should be merged. 3 out of 3 mods said it should be merged, so I merged and PMed, just as I have done numerous other times this week.
It's also interesting that since Wicked agrees with less than 10 percent of her posts (10 percent being a stretch), GG decides to think that this recent action against her is a blind move against HER. I can't imagine her making a thread about this if some other mod did it.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:30 PM   #19
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

to AWDracer : it's nice to know what kind of a person you are and how much your word means to you . your own words .

Quote:
I'll drop this and I'll formally withdraw from engaging in further attacks AGAINST gaggirl whether or not they are/were relevant to the events I/we were involved in. Furthermore, no more snide remarks will be coming from me towards you Touri or any of the GG supporters. No bullshit, I promise.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:40 PM   #20
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
It's also interesting that since Wicked agrees with less than 10 percent of her posts (10 percent being a stretch), GG decides to think that this recent action against her is a blind move against HER. I can't imagine her making a thread about this if some other mod did it.
sad , really just quite sad , (walks away just shaking head at some people)