Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-12-2007, 11:43 PM   #21
cleanfun4all

AWDracer, whatever your issue with GG is, don't you think maybe it's time to give it a rest? No offense, but you're starting to seem more than a little obsessive.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:04 AM   #22
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great idea Clean, i thought you seem obsessive also. Give us a rest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
My issue is, the giant chip you have on your shoulder, the us versus them approach you take to modding and how you make posts like the one you've made in this thread, anytime anyone dares to disagree with you.
You are right on this one. They should be acting like you do.
Quote:
It's fortunate that I'm not a mod here. If I was, my ban finger would be getting VERY itchy about now.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:11 AM   #23
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
Those sort of things happen when children find new toys and go on a power trip. Or peoples egos force them to become a legend in their own mind.
Exactly. MDS for example have been under unfair pressure when she became a mod. And by people who were "friends". You see, people's egos couldnt accept that it was her and not them.

Anyway, parents have to jump in when children go bad. I encourage mods to give an end to whinning about moderating and to "imported" fights, no matter what the cost is.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:45 AM   #24
cleanfun4all

MDS is basically acting like a teenage girl on a power trip and she could write a book on how not to moderate a forum.

Sorry if that offends you.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:34 AM   #25
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
MDS is basically acting like a teenage girl on a power trip and she could write a book on how not to moderate a forum.

it does . and i think you're wrong on it . just my opinion . i don't always agree with everything the mods do here , but as long as they do their job , i'm ok with it . whether i like it or not . and i haven't noticed her do anything wrong in my time here . same goes for almost all the mods here .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:49 AM   #26
ego
the obscure

Quote:

Well, i could accept she acts like a teenage girl, she is sensitive and feels chagrin when she is accused for nothing. But powertrips??? MDS?
I hope you are not a psycologist. If you are, just throw your diploma on fire....
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 11:50 AM   #27
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

curse city hall and their Bureaucrat ways!!!!!
Old 11-13-2007, 02:34 PM   #28
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
AWDracer, whatever your issue with GG is, don't you think maybe it's time to give it a rest? No offense, but you're starting to seem more than a little obsessive.
Didn't you get the memo about AW dacer being gaggirls self appoitted stalker
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:59 PM   #29
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I cannot stand by any longer when people continue to be foolish and ignorant.

I am only going to express the truth. Just because I target you does not mean I hate you and it does not mean our friendship is over.

First

ADWracer may use extreme and unusual methods to figure things out, but he does have some good points. Yes he has been wrong in some areas, but no one is right all the time. How many of you have taken the time to know ADWracer? I suspect not many. I had a good msn conversation with him the other day.

Second

Quote:

Cleanfun, step back and think about this. MDS has been constantly attacked ever since she became a mod. Have you EVER seen her respond to those attacks? I haven't. Is there a chance I'm not seeing her respond? Perhaps there is, but considering how I have taken the time to know and talk with MDS I can say with some degree of acuracy that the chance is low.

Third

GG, while I like you and respect you I still do not understand why you are against some of the mods on here. I have not forced you to tell me, but I will if this continues.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:07 PM   #30
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post

Cleanfun, step back and think about this. MDS has been constantly attacked ever since she became a mod. Have you EVER seen her respond to those attacks? I haven't. Is there a chance I'm not seeing her respond? Perhaps there is, but considering how I have taken the time to know and talk with MDS I can say with some degree of acuracy that the chance is low.
Well, if you want an example, all you have to do is go back to the first page of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by my dark side View Post
Heres an idea Clean... get a fucking life. gaggirl is bitching about something that i moderator has done while just doing their job so it is bashing a mod.

I don't mind doing the time consuming work IF immature little twats would stop whinging and bitching when they dont get their own fucking way ( Not just aimed at one person in particular but at all who have done so in the past ). I like this board and i want to keep it as it was when i joined and looked up to the mods for their work.

Everyone has a chip on their shoulder about something or someone, I know you have fucking a shit load hence why you do nothing but bitch either. I do my mod work as it needs doing, If it were anyone else i would have done the same so get your fucking facts straight about how effective of a mod i am before saying shit to me. Actually better yet, Just fucking fuck off back to your hole. No one can do right by you so why even bother trying to talk to you or explain shit to you, you wont listen either way.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:26 PM   #31
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Well, if you want an example, all you have to do is go back to the first page of this thread.
Ah yes I thought there was someone I was forgetting. (I will get to you Cleanfun in a sec)

MDS

Earlier in the year I admired you for not responding to any of the attacks. You impressed me by not revealing who the people were that was attacking you (though I have found out part of it.)

Why did you respond now? You just encouraged even more attacks against you.

Cleanfun

Yes, you're right that MDS has responded to something. But can you think of any other example aside from this thread?

Also, I find it very annoying that you tell the moderators they have a chip on their shoulder when you have done some unfortunate things as a moderator. Sometimes what I have been told is very alarming.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 11-13-2007, 09:28 PM   #32
cleanfun4all

Quote:

Cleanfun

Yes, you're right that MDS has responded to something. But can you think of any other example aside from this thread?

Also, I find it very annoying that you tell the moderators they have a chip on their shoulder when you have done some unfortunate things as a moderator. Sometimes what I have been told is very alarming.
Perhaps you shouldn't believe everything you hear.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:38 PM   #33
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Yeah, I don't believe everything I hear...

*sigh* I don't want you guys fighting, but I don't want to be the innocent bystander who gets creamed trying to break up the fight.

I suppose I will do what I have done before. Be silent.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 11-14-2007, 12:45 AM   #34
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I cannot stand by any longer when people continue to be foolish and ignorant.

I am only going to express the truth. Just because I target you does not mean I hate you and it does not mean our friendship is over.

First

ADWracer may use extreme and unusual methods to figure things out, but he does have some good points. Yes he has been wrong in some areas, but no one is right all the time. How many of you have taken the time to know ADWracer? I suspect not many. I had a good msn conversation with him the other day.

Second

Third

GG, while I like you and respect you I still do not understand why you are against some of the mods on here. I have not forced you to tell me, but I will if this continues.
Thanks RapeU; I had a good msn convo with you too.

Whatever I needed to say, I've said it already - I don't want this to drag on (neither does Touri). The following is meant to create light conversation.

Touri, honestly, I haven't seen you disagree with GG yet. Whatever she does, you're conveniently there to defend her. Surely you can't be 100 percent compatible with her? In reality, nobody is. The more I see you in her threads faithfully defending her (good character trait on your part), the more I fail to see how you're being objective of a situation. I can tell you're her friend (no problems with me there) but you always seem to stick up for her no matter what happens despite the fact that you say "if i need to disagree with her I will" (paraphrased). For that, I still think you're far more biased than you know. Don't take this as an insult because it's not intended to be, but rather as a second point of view. Likewise, if you think I'm sad, I can't change how you view a situation because it's not the first time that once you've formed an opinion, it becomes hard for you to let go of it...

Edit: I misread Touri's original post. Disregard please. And sorry to Touri. That rhymes....

Rape, on the other hand, acknowledges his friendship with GG, but for THIS TIME, he disagrees with her. THAT, I see, is separating friendship from other issues - something that is missing from you Touri.

It's not really a surprise that people use the forum to vent their frustrations, but only one person in my mind stands out as one who uses it more often than not. Other than Touri, and questionably Clean... I don't know who else thinks she's right (other than herself of course). I think she's just taking it too far with her statement that people are out to get her.

Last edited by AWDracer; 11-14-2007 at 12:08 PM.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 02:30 AM   #35
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Ah yes I thought there was someone I was forgetting. (I will get to you Cleanfun in a sec)

MDS

Earlier in the year I admired you for not responding to any of the attacks. You impressed me by not revealing who the people were that was attacking you (though I have found out part of it.)

Why did you respond now? You just encouraged even more attacks against you.
You can only hold shit in for so long before it gets to you. Like you even said as well as others, i have had to deal with shit since June. I have sat back and kept my mouth shut about all the attacks towards me and all the shit said about me. In the thread that was created about me being a mod i even defended one person who was attacking me and told people not to neg rep them for their personal thoughts. Still after showing i had no hard feelings towards the person shit kept getting worse and the attacks, bitching and mean as hell IM's. PM's and posts just kept coming. So forgive me for snapping at the person who started to make my life on this board hell and for standing up for my fellow mods who i have sat back and watched be judged as well.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:59 AM   #36
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
Thanks RapeU; I had a good msn convo with you too.

Whatever I needed to say, I've said it already - I don't want this to drag on (neither does Touri). The following is meant to create light conversation.

Touri, honestly, I haven't seen you disagree with GG yet. Whatever she does, you're conveniently there to defend her. Surely you can't be 100 percent compatible with her? In reality, nobody is. The more I see you in her threads faithfully defending her (good character trait on your part), the more I fail to see how you're being objective of a situation. I can tell you're her friend (no problems with me there) but you always seem to stick up for her no matter what happens despite the fact that you say "if i need to disagree with her I will" (paraphrased). For that, I still think you're far more biased than you know. Don't take this as an insult because it's not intended to be, but rather as a second point of view. Likewise, if you think I'm sad, I can't change how you view a situation because it's not the first time that once you've formed an opinion, it becomes hard for you to let go of it...

Rape, on the other hand, acknowledges his friendship with GG, but for THIS TIME, he disagrees with her. THAT, I see, is separating friendship from other issues - something that is missing from you Touri.

It's not really a surprise that people use the forum to vent their frustrations, but only one person in my mind stands out as one who uses it more often than not. Other than Touri, and questionably Clean... I don't know who else thinks she's right (other than herself of course). I think she's just taking it too far with her statement that people are out to get her.
maybe YOU should look at post #4 in this thread . guess that wasn't strong enough wording for YOU . it's funny she knew i was telling her she was wrong on this , but to YOU i'm somhow saying she is right . for someone that doesn't want to keep it going , YOU sure are trying to . just another example of post #20 being true . nice to know YOUR promises mean nothing to YOU . i was not going to post in here again and i won't after this . but since YOU directed things at me , i felt i had to respond . that said , go on with YOUR little vendetta against gaggirl . just don't be suprised when you're smacked down .

btw my posts in this thread other than #4 have nothing to do with gaggirl . they are either pointing out that YOU can't keep YOUR word . that YOU can't let go of this thing with gaggirl . or like post #26 where i defended the mods . even this one has nothing to do with gaggirl as hard as that is for YOU to believe . they have to do with YOU and YOUR lack of character .

Last edited by touriquet2001; 11-14-2007 at 06:30 AM. Reason: to add the last part
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:01 PM   #37
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
maybe YOU should look at post #4 in this thread . guess that wasn't strong enough wording for YOU . it's funny she knew i was telling her she was wrong on this , but to YOU i'm somhow saying she is right . for someone that doesn't want to keep it going , YOU sure are trying to . just another example of post #20 being true . nice to know YOUR promises mean nothing to YOU . i was not going to post in here again and i won't after this . but since YOU directed things at me , i felt i had to respond . that said , go on with YOUR little vendetta against gaggirl . just don't be suprised when you're smacked down .

btw my posts in this thread other than #4 have nothing to do with gaggirl . they are either pointing out that YOU can't keep YOUR word . that YOU can't let go of this thing with gaggirl . or like post #26 where i defended the mods . even this one has nothing to do with gaggirl as hard as that is for YOU to believe . they have to do with YOU and YOUR lack of character .
Rather than be so quick to attack people, perhaps we should simply say "you are wrong and here are the reasons why". It's something you and I should learn as well Touri because both of our posts weren't really necessary.

I also made a mistake:

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
it does . and i think you're wrong on it . just my opinion . i don't always agree with everything the mods do here , but as long as they do their job , i'm ok with it . whether i like it or not . and i haven't noticed her do anything wrong in my time here . same goes for almost all the mods here .
Clean was on the side of GG and you disagreed with Clean, therefore, you also disagreed with GG. Never mind about that other post :/. I'm wrong again.

So no more posts about how I have a "lack of character" in response to a post that was supposedly light-hearted and isn't intended to be an insult. YET you love to take it to the next level. If I'm wrong, prove it. Tell me that I made a mistake and point it out. It's REALLY not that necessary to "attack the man" which is a logical fallacy and has nothing to do with the conversation. If I make a post, stop including posts that say "SAD, VERY SAD... *shakes head at some people* because that doesn't add anything into the conversation - it really just sparks more fights further on. I don't go and say SAD OMG SAD on your posts.

A further note: before we stopped arguing, you have been the only one following me around forums to make comments on how I am sad. What a waste of time buddy. If you want to be spared the embarassment of that, we can just drop it now k? I apologize for mis-reading your post (again).

Last edited by AWDracer; 11-14-2007 at 12:11 PM.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:03 PM   #38
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by my dark side View Post
You can only hold shit in for so long before it gets to you. Like you even said as well as others, i have had to deal with shit since June. I have sat back and kept my mouth shut about all the attacks towards me and all the shit said about me. In the thread that was created about me being a mod i even defended one person who was attacking me and told people not to neg rep them for their personal thoughts. Still after showing i had no hard feelings towards the person shit kept getting worse and the attacks, bitching and mean as hell IM's. PM's and posts just kept coming. So forgive me for snapping at the person who started to make my life on this board hell and for standing up for my fellow mods who i have sat back and watched be judged as well.
I understand. We both responded to the shit we are both tired of. But I am the one wrong here because it is not my place to respond.

Sometimes I just care way too much

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding