Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-16-2007, 07:00 PM   #61
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Owww No dont or I`ll bite off more than I can chew..you bastard" I yell as I twist my head to avoid his hard prick! I cant stand a guys cock in my mouth and it has been awhile since any guy came in it!?
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:27 PM   #62
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
She finished brughing her hair and glances back out the window, once again not seeing anthing. She must have just imagined it. Anyway, she is feeling a little sore so she turned her back to the window and bends over stretching. She continues stretching letting her body relax as she stretches there is nothing to worry about here. She continues to stretch and begins to rub her hands over her body as she does.

((Are you going to join her?))
As I watch her stretch I get the impulse of having her all to myself. She looks startled as I burst through the door of the cabin.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 07:47 PM   #63
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I grab her head and pull it back into place. "You bite it and it will be the last thing you ever do." I say as menacingly as possible. I stare into her eyes and see a mixture of fear and revulsion in them. With a smile I slowly shove my cock past her lips, scraping it along her tongue as she twists beneath me.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 12:09 PM   #64
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Ummmfffffff!!!" I move my tongue under his cock as he pushes more into my mouth. Tears roll out my eyes as I dont resist anymore and my face blushes deep as my soft red lips close around his shaft.

Pain crosses my face as he holds my head up by my hair. He smiles down at me as he starts to fuck my mouth with long slow strokes. I moan and wash his cock with my tongue as my stiff hard nipples push into his ass.
With broken glass
Old 08-19-2007, 11:10 PM   #65
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU
As I watch her stretch I get the impulse of having her all to myself. She looks startled as I burst through the door of the cabin.

As the door bursts open I scream and dive for the bed to get under the covers, not realizing that that is probably where he wanted her. I scream "Get out! What do you think you are doing here?!" as I pull the covers to my chin and glare at him.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 05:45 PM   #66
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
As the door bursts open I scream and dive for the bed to get under the covers, not realizing that that is probably where he wanted her. I scream "Get out! What do you think you are doing here?!" as I pull the covers to my chin and glare at him.
She made it so easy for me heading straight for her bed! I don't even have to force her onto it!

"I'm here for you." I say.

Her eyes grow wide with fear as I quickly pin her down on the bed.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-21-2007, 12:08 AM   #67
Rosie
Privileged Member

My eyes are wide and frightened as I listen to him and I gasp and start to fight against him saying in a quivering voice "Leave me alone! You arent supposed to be in here, it's the girl's cabin!" I fight against him when he pins me to the bed and my face pales as I just stare at him with wide eyes and starting to shake under him.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:57 PM   #68
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

I laugh menacingly at her comment. "Yes, and no one is here but us. No one will ever know I'm here except you. And if anyone finds out it wouldn't be good for you my dear, because I'll come back for you and rape you again and again and again."

She trembles under me as I quickly take off my clothes. It's a little difficult to take off my clothes and keep her pinned, but I manage.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-25-2007, 02:26 PM   #69
Rosie
Privileged Member

Shaking under him she tries to push him off of her as he fumbles with taking off his clothes but cant manage to move him. Her eyes are wide and frightened and she shakes harder under him as she starts to beg "Please, leave me alone. Dont do this to me. Please no..."
Old 08-26-2007, 10:22 PM   #70
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
"Nap Time Dont Disturb!!"
"Sign yourself in and get your bedding. come back put name on chart...THANK YOU!!

I felt relieved when I saw that the office was empty and I'd be able to sign in unnoticed. I had never been to a camp quite like this before, and I was definitely nervous. After signing the papers, I grabbed an armful of bedding and slunk out the door quietly. Walking towards the girls cabins, I stopped short. I could hear some kind of loud commotion down near the lake. "A party?" I dropped my bedding on the cabin stoop and headed towards the loud noise. I had on a new outfit (a hot pink halter top and tight faded cut-off jean shorts) and new shoes (shiny gold spiked heels). Although it was difficult walking through the woods in my heels, I knew I looked good, and I was ready to meet some hot guys!
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:24 AM   #71
nekonoire

nekonoire has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to nekonoire

I couldn't believe it - I did *not* want to be here in the least. No only was this a CAMP, and therefore very much outdoors, but there were going to be PEOPLE. Loud, noisy, squealing, people. There was a reason I was considered a recluse.

Reluctantly, I followed a girl who looked dressed for a night on the town, rather than a night in a camp cabin. Perhaps this place was going to be worse than I thought - filled with more of the bouncy-joinerish people than the usual greenies and stoners that you found at camps. Perhaps I could sleep in a tent? Perhaps that would be better... perhaps. Well, there was my optimism for the day!

I waited back until "Pink and Gold" had made her way both to and from the Admin Cabin, before also signing my forms and gathering some bedding, and heading towards the girls' cabins. I was right - the screaming had started for the day. I could hear a guy and a girl, so obviously the massive mating ritual of the "normal" people had begun. Giving up any hope of some peace near there, I dragged myself, the bedding, and my stuff away, and onto the edge of the woods. Just a little way in - a "safe" distance, I suppose, I made camp using the my tent. I'd learnt one thing from my week in scouts - be prepared. You never know when people will be idiots next.

(Hope you don't mind another camper!)
nekonoire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 10:33 AM   #72
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Hey!! All campers are welcome just watch out for Jason...who smells like a wet dog!??

Have fun with who ever you can grab!!
With broken glass
Old 08-30-2007, 02:43 PM   #73
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default sorry about the delay

Her tongue starts to work over my shaft, and I groan in pleasure as I stare down into tear filled eyes. I feel perky nipples on my ass and simply smile.

Holding her head in place I begin to thrust faster and harder, plunging my cock deep into her throat, my balls slapping against her chin. I begin to laugh at the look of pleasure and digust that crosses my victims face.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 05:17 PM   #74
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Quote:
Shaking under him she tries to push him off of her as he fumbles with taking off his clothes but cant manage to move him. Her eyes are wide and frightened and she shakes harder under him as she starts to beg "Please, leave me alone. Dont do this to me. Please no..."
Her begging and pleading makes my cock hard and her eyes grow wide as she sees it slowly stiffen. I keep her clothes on for the moment and I press my lips hard against hers, cutting off her pleas of protest.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 09-03-2007, 02:48 AM   #75
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession
I felt relieved when I saw that the office was empty and I'd be able to sign in unnoticed. I had never been to a camp quite like this before, and I was definitely nervous. After signing the papers, I grabbed an armful of bedding and slunk out the door quietly. Walking towards the girls cabins, I stopped short. I could hear some kind of loud commotion down near the lake. "A party?" I dropped my bedding on the cabin stoop and headed towards the loud noise. I had on a new outfit (a hot pink halter top and tight faded cut-off jean shorts) and new shoes (shiny gold spiked heels). Although it was difficult walking through the woods in my heels, I knew I looked good, and I was ready to meet some hot guys!
I walk towards this camp I overheard about just to check it out. In front of me, I see a very hot girl (at least the back of her) walking in. I follow her not as a stalker but to find out where this party is. Nearby, I hear lots of moaning in the background and I smile "WOW a fuckfest?" NO FUCKING WAY". I know understand what this camp is about, and by sheer luck (I always thought I was lucky), I knew who JUST to fuck.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:34 PM   #76
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I sashayed carefully through the wooded path in my gold heels , I thought I could hear someone behind me. But, I shrugged it off, still curious about what was going on down at the lake, and I continued on.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:11 AM   #77
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just following her makes me hungry. I certainly didn't want her to be "frightened" HAHAHAHA.

We get there and we see the "action". She opens her mouth and her hands immediately cover her mouth. She isn't expecting this at all (but come on, the moaning was there and I didn't think she's innocent at all). She watches the action appearing to be very surprised. I'm just behind her and my chest touches the back of her shoulders and I ask "Wanna join in?".

She turns around and gives me a slap and tries to leave.

I'm mad. I block the way with my body and I'm pissed (did I mention again I'm mad?)

Not only am I horny, but I'm also mad and that's not pretty. She needs to serve her sentence.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:37 AM   #78
solostar

solostar has initial reputation

I'm fascinated by this idea of a camp.
solostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:51 AM   #79
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession View Post
As I sashayed carefully through the wooded path in my gold heels , I thought I could hear someone behind me. But, I shrugged it off, still curious about what was going on down at the lake, and I continued on.
I snuck up behind this hottie in gold heels. A little overdressed for camp I thought but I would take care of that momentarily. I rach out my hand to clamp over her mouth.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:04 PM   #80
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I feel someone reach around and cover my mouth. “MMMPPPPHHH” my screams muffled, as I claw and rip at their hand in absolute panic, twisting around wildly, until the grip loosens and I break free. “Stay away from ME!!!” I scream out not looking back, as I stumble and trip on my heels, running clumsily towards the cabins.