Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-20-2015, 09:11 AM   #61
Krass

Krass has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
In their defence, I have often seen Septics point out that it was Europeans that enslaved Africans. Truth is, it was Africans that enslaved Africans, Europeans, colonists and Americans merely took advantage of the situation.

This does nothing to alter the fact that Frogs havd terrible personal hygeine, brought about largely by their aweful diet.
Respect to you for not twisting history.

I really haven't got that much against usa boys, ever since they have stopped murdering Indians, they may have turn out to be cool people The thing is, I am an anarchist and I look down at anyone thinking '''my country is above the rest'''. We've all fucked up at some point in history, and there's no point in bitching along like kids. I like my country, I'm glad I was born in western Europe because the place is wealthy and I had access to education and healthcare, but I'm not going to sing god save the queen everywhere I go. I'm pretty sure I would be just as happy if I was born in Scottland, Germany, France or elsewhere in Europe. England is ok, but is no eldorado either. Sometimes our strange fascination for the Royal Family weirds me out. They got so crazy over Buckingam granny I have the feeling she can just shout 'kill the frogs' and they would dive in the sea to reach frog nation and kill them all

1976 ? The whole Europe adopts the summer hour in order to save energy but us

1993 ? Everybody adopts the European community under its financial and bordaries policies.... we just settle for the bordaries Mastrich convention....(kind of a....let's not risk our precious pounds in that...see how it goes first one twisted kind of financial cowardise I'd say) and now Buckingam granny has casted a vote for us to leave the whole thing and then she complains the dollar is too strong !!!

2014 ? Kate shits out the royal babyyyyyy !! he's all red and round and he cries and piss and shit just like any babies but HEY ! he's the royal baby ladies and gents ! pay the little shit some respect ! And we force it to every famous tv chanels and the whole world is looking at us like we just found out to reproduce ourselves...LOL ho god sometimes I wish I was not English. How in the world did we end up to be so arrogant ? LOL (just kidding) England is not that bad, there could be much worse places to be, sometimes we're just so proud out of our minds I'd rather hide in the toilets try to find my penis in all that fat and have fun with it instead of assuming I'm English. But nevermind the bollocks, we just gotta learn how to lose our ego, swap the beer for cider and my scando beloved bitch will be back to me...
Krass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 11:16 AM   #62
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So do you think the Frogs smell or not?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 02:34 PM   #63
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
Wait a sec......

Where in the hell did THAT come from?

x
I think that Krass is secretly French!
Old 06-21-2015, 05:45 AM   #64
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If you're going to be French, secretly is definitely the best way to do it.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-23-2015, 10:18 AM   #65
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Those lazy, smelly French bastards are on strike again, spreading their slothful criminality. Truck drivers and tourists are under threat from migrant criminals attempting to get in to Britain illegally. This problem wouldn't even exist if the French weren't too lazy, stupid, selfish and arrogant to arrest the criminals, then they have the nerve to blame us for the problem!

Why did we even bother saving the cunts from the Germans?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-23-2015, 10:27 AM   #66
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Why did we even bother saving the cunts from the Germans?
Good question! Especially since they still resent/hate the US and UK for saving them!
Old 06-23-2015, 10:47 AM   #67
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

They resent any one with better personal hygeine, taste, military prowess, and job prospects.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 07-02-2015, 09:43 AM   #68
Krass

Krass has initial reputation

Quote:
So do you think the Frogs smell or not?
lol I am in France right now. I'll manage to get a wiff and I'll be right back at you with an answer to satisfy your high school kid puerile mind, stupid moron.

(and mod cocksucker)
Krass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 10:06 AM   #69
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

High school? Went to a good old secondary modern, thanks very much you fat dickless wonder.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 07-05-2015, 08:51 PM   #70
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Man I remember the days when someone called another person out there was entertainment for a good long while. Now the most we can hope for is a failure of a troll coming by.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 09:33 PM   #71
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Even the trolls aren't much use recently.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 07-05-2015, 10:46 PM   #72
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krass View Post
Respect to you for not twisting history.

I really haven't got that much against usa boys, ever since they have stopped murdering Indians, they may have turn out to be cool people The thing is, I am an anarchist and I look down at anyone thinking '''my country is above the rest'''. We've all fucked up at some point in history, and there's no point in bitching along like kids. I like my country, I'm glad I was born in western Europe because the place is wealthy and I had access to education and healthcare, but I'm not going to sing god save the queen everywhere I go. I'm pretty sure I would be just as happy if I was born in Scottland, Germany, France or elsewhere in Europe. England is ok, but is no eldorado either. Sometimes our strange fascination for the Royal Family weirds me out. They got so crazy over Buckingam granny I have the feeling she can just shout 'kill the frogs' and they would dive in the sea to reach frog nation and kill them all

1976 ? The whole Europe adopts the summer hour in order to save energy but us

1993 ? Everybody adopts the European community under its financial and bordaries policies.... we just settle for the bordaries Mastrich convention....(kind of a....let's not risk our precious pounds in that...see how it goes first one twisted kind of financial cowardise I'd say) and now Buckingam granny has casted a vote for us to leave the whole thing and then she complains the dollar is too strong !!!

2014 ? Kate shits out the royal babyyyyyy !! he's all red and round and he cries and piss and shit just like any babies but HEY ! he's the royal baby ladies and gents ! pay the little shit some respect ! And we force it to every famous tv chanels and the whole world is looking at us like we just found out to reproduce ourselves...LOL ho god sometimes I wish I was not English. How in the world did we end up to be so arrogant ? LOL (just kidding) England is not that bad, there could be much worse places to be, sometimes we're just so proud out of our minds I'd rather hide in the toilets try to find my penis in all that fat and have fun with it instead of assuming I'm English. But nevermind the bollocks, we just gotta learn how to lose our ego, swap the beer for cider and my scando beloved bitch will be back to me...
Sounds to me like you're a whinging, worthless, witless wanker.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:34 AM   #73
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

From For Whom the Bell Tolls: "Anarchists.... want to blow something up, and to die."

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 07-20-2015, 03:47 PM   #74
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Anyone who feels the need to call themselves " Well Hung " clearly isn't. I'd guarantee I've sucked pencils bigger than his dick.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 06:17 PM   #75
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Time spent sucking pencils is time wasted.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 07-20-2015, 09:12 PM   #76
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Time spent sucking pencils is time wasted.
That's not equal to George Bernard Shaw, but it's damned close! On the rarest occasion, you can be almost brilliant!

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 09:15 PM   #77
HRH1948

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mind you, I said "almost".

Old 07-20-2015, 09:58 PM   #78
HRH1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Girl View Post
Anyone who feels the need to call themselves " Well Hung " clearly isn't. I'd guarantee I've sucked pencils bigger than his dick.
I recall the aftermath of a triumphant sexual conquest about 4 decades ago when a young lady complained about the size of my manhood. Being very pleased but in total disbelief, I simply stated, "That's most odd, its always satisfied me". The fact that her father raised and sold Arabian stud horses should have tipped me off regarding her sexual preferences.

Yes, me sweet young lassie, size does matter, but after years of trial and error, I can most truthfully state that experience trumps size every damned time! I bid 4 no trump, doubled and re-doubled!

Old 07-20-2015, 11:15 PM   #79
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
Mind you, I said "almost".

Good that you qualified that one!
Old 07-20-2015, 11:33 PM   #80
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Who the fuck is George Bernard Shaw?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!