Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-25-2008, 12:08 AM   #41
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Here you go....its still up there, for many to read. If it was directed at anyone else, it would have been deleted...but there it is, clear as day in a thread where I did nothing to provoke it but make a snide remark, one where I followed with a smiley face to show I was only making fun.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=8618&page=12

I sure as hell did nothing to deserve that assault, and if you look at the subsequent posts, they condone it. The only reason he was given a warning is because it wasnt in the rowdy room.

Its not even that I get offended that easy, I take everything personally, so maybe its not a good idea for me to post here anymore if people are going to condemn the person who makes one stupid but otherwise non-abusive comment towards a certain person, YET completely condone the abusive language and insults ChiTownHoney receives.

Again...I dont mean to start a fight again with said person who posted that stuff...I just wanted to show you all that I was treated fairly horribly and nobody said anything because nobody likes me or that fact that I have strong beliefs that sways from the norm and speak my mind. Its not the POST itself that pissed me off, it was because NOBODY said anything to tell him that he was wrong...(besides the Mod of course who was just doing his job) not EVEN the people who I talked to alot and considered myself to be on very friendly terms with said anything.

And then to read some bullshit post thats not even that bad and then have the entire BOARD fuck this guy in the ass.

As I noted in that thread you linked, you had repeatedly attacked RLA68 and you had done so in multiple threads.

It's possible that I missed something, but in all of the prior posts I saw where you went off on him, I did not see a single instance where I thought he had done anything to warrant it.

I would also point out that RLA68 went back and edited his own post in that thread and he did so a week ago.

Here is his edited post, in its entirety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLA68 View Post
Edited to end this.
That seems rather conciliatory to me, especially given the fact that you started it and you are still keeping it going.

On the subject of Italianguy, it's not just one or two posts. He's an asshole, who is abusive to pretty much everyone and he has been for as long as he's been a member.

At this point, I'm quite certain that he's just a troll who gets off on pissing people off.

Last edited by JohnnyReb; 06-25-2008 at 12:11 AM.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 01:40 AM   #42
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I have neg repped you before too Italian Guy.

You are too much of a low class pussy who hides behind his computer wishing his Mommy were still alive to feed and clothe him.

I would be happy to see you in person and give you A real Phantom Neg rep.

It would be my distinct pleasure to close your mouth for you.

To go into Sierra's thread and asked for "Gory Details" of her accident is sickening and I dare you to give me one detail about your location. I would be happy to give you details on mine.

You want Gory Details? Come see me, You will become one.
He wasn't banned for that? Son of a bitch...IG you're such a fucking...*inhales* screw it. You suck you fucker.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 01:47 AM   #43
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

it doesnt matter if someone is a pro troll or just dipping their toes into the troll water, if someone goes off on someone else, like RLA did to chi, then some action should have been taken...at least its settled though

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 02:17 AM   #44
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
it doesnt matter if someone is a pro troll or just dipping their toes into the troll water, if someone goes off on someone else, like RLA did to chi, then some action should have been taken...at least its settled though
As, I said before. Chitown STARTED it. She attacked RLA FIRST and for NO reason.

If I'm wrong, then I'd be happy to see some links to the threads that I missed, but from what I saw, that is what happened.

As for "action being taken," RLA made a personal attack, outside of the Rowdy Room and he was warned for doing so.

I'm not sure how much more "action" you want. Especially given that ChiTown started the shit in the first place.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 02:26 AM   #45
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
As I noted in that thread you linked, you had repeatedly attacked RLA68 and you had done so in multiple threads.

It's possible that I missed something, but in all of the prior posts I saw where you went off on him, I did not see a single instance where I thought he had done anything to warrant it.

I would also point out that RLA68 went back and edited his own post in that thread and he did so a week ago.

Here is his edited post, in its entirety.

That seems rather conciliatory to me, especially given the fact that you started it and you are still keeping it going.

On the subject of Italianguy, it's not just one or two posts. He's an asshole, who is abusive to pretty much everyone and he has been for as long as he's been a member.

At this point, I'm quite certain that he's just a troll who gets off on pissing people off.

yes , she did some things that deserved a response . but the words he used were over the top , wrong no matter what in my opinion . even he said so and apologized for them . and he got warned as he should have .

now she stated that this isn't about that ... other than nobody came to her defense in it . i don't think that's keeping it going . and to be fair somebody should have said "using those words are uncalled for" or something like it . none of us did , in fact you stuck up for them .

i can see what made him make his post , but i can also see where she is and even agree with her on it .

not attacking anyone with this post , just trying to clarify things so hopefully they can be resolved .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 05:47 AM   #46
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow, this is starting again.

Well we are in the rowdy room so what huh.

Okay I was wrong as stated in exploding outside of the rowdy room but Chi stop bending the truth.

You followed me in 4 threads with personal attacks all over the board.

I did get PMs from people to end it with you so although they might not have agreed with they did want our feud to end.
I just want to let things be but I am not going to lie. That is apples and oranges compared to what Italianguy did to Sierra.

Sierra never came here to provoke Italianguy and certainly did not deserve to have her tragedy made a mockery. Sierra did the classy thing of just coming here to thank those well wishers...where did she ever engage Italianguy?

I never followed you or attacked you without provocation. I am still dumbfounded what your issue was or obviously still is.

Last edited by RLA68; 06-25-2008 at 05:49 PM.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 06:09 AM   #47
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
As, I said before. Chitown STARTED it. She attacked RLA FIRST and for NO reason.

If I'm wrong, then I'd be happy to see some links to the threads that I missed, but from what I saw, that is what happened.

As for "action being taken," RLA made a personal attack, outside of the Rowdy Room and he was warned for doing so.

I'm not sure how much more "action" you want. Especially given that ChiTown started the shit in the first place.
I think this was ended from many days and we don't need to open it again and make a new snare argument about who was the wrong and who started that.
the both of them did some wrongs and the the bothe of them apologized and the both of them are respectable members.

I think this thread is for the problem of italianguy not for the finished problem of RLA68 and CTH.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:40 AM   #48
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Here you go....its still up there, for many to read. If it was directed at anyone else, it would have been deleted...but there it is, clear as day in a thread where I did nothing to provoke it but make a snide remark, one where I followed with a smiley face to show I was only making fun.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=8618&page=12

I sure as hell did nothing to deserve that assault, and if you look at the subsequent posts, they condone it. The only reason he was given a warning is because it wasnt in the rowdy room.

Its not even that I get offended that easy, I take everything personally, so maybe its not a good idea for me to post here anymore if people are going to condemn the person who makes one stupid but otherwise non-abusive comment towards a certain person, YET completely condone the abusive language and insults ChiTownHoney receives.

Again...I dont mean to start a fight again with said person who posted that stuff...I just wanted to show you all that I was treated fairly horribly and nobody said anything because nobody likes me or that fact that I have strong beliefs that sways from the norm and speak my mind. Its not the POST itself that pissed me off, it was because NOBODY said anything to tell him that he was wrong...(besides the Mod of course who was just doing his job) not EVEN the people who I talked to alot and considered myself to be on very friendly terms with said anything.

And then to read some bullshit post thats not even that bad and then have the entire BOARD fuck this guy in the ass.
CMON CHI !! be reasonable.

I didn't ever see what was said in that thread you linked, however simply judging by your own first post in it - there is a HUGE difference on so many levels between what you're talking about and what was done to Sierra.

I will say it again, if you also SUFFERED HARASSMENT by some guy - and i was aware of it - i would go after the guy in the same way. REALLY !

and for your information ! i really like the fact that your a part of this board and i think u bring a lot to it, you have just as much right as anyone to be here !
Old 06-25-2008, 10:37 PM   #49
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Yeah ChiTown a lot of people will be willing to back you up, but what's the deal with this feud anyway? It looks like you keep trying to bring it up when it should just be put to rest.

See the difference between us going after Italianguy for attacking her and the other guy attacking you is very simple. Italianguy has a history of attacking her. Italianguy has a history of being a trolling asshole. Sierra is a victim of his assholeness.

His reaction was a natural reaction to something you did. I'm not saying it was justified or unjustified. What I'm saying is, you did something he did not like and he responded. Therefore, you are not a victim. Sierra has done nothing to Italianguy, yet he continues to attack her and she is a victim.

Anyway, we need to divert our focus back to italianguy and hope that someday he'll get that award!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 06-25-2008 at 10:52 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:19 PM   #50
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MinaPi

I love this thread.

*thrives on the hate*
Old 06-25-2008, 11:25 PM   #51
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First of all I will tell you exactly what pisses me off about RLA68. Why the HELL do you go to threads and demand that they be closed??? Threads that you dont start?

I genuinely felt bad about angering you, I honestly did. so I made the thread to apologize to you, and your simple reply was 'just move on', then you asked that the thread be closed and it was. In real life, if I say I'm sorry to someone and they say 'whatever' I say 'fuck you then, I'm not sorry' This is the case for you RLA68.

I was pissed off, how the hell are you going to have my thread closed?? I was so mad about that, I decided I really wanted to piss you off so I did follow your posts with snide ass remarks hoping that you would lose your cool and perhaps say something to get yourself kicked out. You DID lose your cool, because when I want something I dont fail. I only expected you to get a warning anyways, but hoped you would say something else.

THEN I got mad for ANOTHER reason because the people of this board who swear so much that they are cool with me say nothing. Not even a "come on, thats not nice".

I'm also pissed off about something else, but I wont say because everyone will think I'm crazy.

Ok I said it. You men should know by now that why a women is pissed off is always a mystery. You think its something but it ends up being something different in which you will pay for in due time.

and as for the topic of Italianguy, I have not seen him make any comment towards Sierra other than what I saw in her thread....

And thank you everyone very much for letting me know I'm at least somewhat appreciated

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 06-25-2008 at 11:50 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:29 PM   #52
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Does it really matter what everyone thinks?

It's just an unnecessary usage of your efforts and energy to persuade people who will do whatever they want despite your best efforts.

Just be happy and ignore anyone that treats you like a shithead. We don't have enough minutes in the day already, we might as well spend the ones we have being happy

Now I feel like a damned hippy.
Old 06-26-2008, 02:48 AM   #53
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
First of all I will tell you exactly what pisses me off about RLA68. Why the HELL do you go to threads and demand that they be closed??? Threads that you dont start?

I genuinely felt bad about angering you, I honestly did. so I made the thread to apologize to you, and your simple reply was 'just move on', then you asked that the thread be closed and it was. In real life, if I say I'm sorry to someone and they say 'whatever' I say 'fuck you then, I'm not sorry' This is the case for you RLA68.

I was pissed off, how the hell are you going to have my thread closed?? I was so mad about that, I decided I really wanted to piss you off so I did follow your posts with snide ass remarks hoping that you would lose your cool and perhaps say something to get yourself kicked out. You DID lose your cool, because when I want something I dont fail. I only expected you to get a warning anyways, but hoped you would say something else.

THEN I got mad for ANOTHER reason because the people of this board who swear so much that they are cool with me say nothing. Not even a "come on, thats not nice".

I'm also pissed off about something else, but I wont say because everyone will think I'm crazy.

Ok I said it. You men should know by now that why a women is pissed off is always a mystery. You think its something but it ends up being something different in which you will pay for in due time.

and as for the topic of Italianguy, I have not seen him make any comment towards Sierra other than what I saw in her thread....

And thank you everyone very much for letting me know I'm at least somewhat appreciated
Well. I just read sometimes through the rowdy room and not post much, cause my English is not good enough to argue with people here, making all those 'strangeword' sentences which I like so much and which are the reason I read the threads here.

All I wanted to say is I love your posts ChiTownHoney. I am not on your side, like I am not on anybodys site. But your posts have sense, they are strong, clear and usually near to my thinking You can count me to your fans
Fibonacci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 04:26 AM   #54
MinaPi
Privileged Member

oOoOo Chi has a fanboy! Or girl?

o.O
Old 06-26-2008, 07:05 AM   #55
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
All I wanted to say is I love your posts ChiTownHoney. I am not on your side, like I am not on anybodys site. But your posts have sense, they are strong, clear and usually near to my thinking You can count me to your fans

I hope she could undestand that many members are like her posts.
But I think she should try to find another avatar.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:21 AM   #56
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post

I hope she could undestand that many members are like her posts.
But I think she should try to find another avatar.
Hey ezzdx, as we are in rowdy room, it is right place to ask

Does this mean something like by your thinking,
or is it Fuck You! as in my country?

This confuse me in nearly all your posts
Old 06-26-2008, 07:30 AM   #57
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
Does this mean something like by your thinking,
or is it Fuck You! as in my country?
No this isn't like "Fuck you",I'm sorry I used it's a mistake.

Last edited by ezzdx; 06-26-2008 at 07:46 AM.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:35 AM   #58
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

can i ask what it ,(), does mean in your country ? as it means "fuck you" or "fuck off" in america also .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:40 AM   #59
ezzdx
Banned

I think I used this in the wrong way!
I was mean by ,sorry but I didn't notice the position of that finger until your posts now!
it also mean Fuck you in my country.

Last edited by ezzdx; 06-26-2008 at 07:43 AM.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:51 AM   #60
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Funny I was thinking that, but I rather asked now to be sure. Sometimes it was possible to understand it both ways with different meanings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
You wish the movie and then you find it in Sanitarium's thread.
Sani,are you a Genie!