Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-29-2007, 11:24 AM   #221
Freydicat

Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender?
Female

2. Your age?

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
About 12/13

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
Victim

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
Sometimes

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
About 8?

7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
Atleast once.

8. Have you ever been raped in real life?
No

11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?
No

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
Stanger

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies?
A shower, my bedroom, backroom at work, backroom at a sex shop.

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
Mostly one on one, but sometimes multiple.

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
Yes

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
Sometimes

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
Both

20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
Sometimes

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
Not really

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
Nope

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
Lesbian

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
Yes

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
No

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Often

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always

30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
Yes

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Occasionally

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
No
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
No

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
Yes. Asian.

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?
No

36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?
No

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
No

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
Always involving sex toys. Sometimes involving machines (fuckingmachines.com type).
Sometimes involve animals.

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
"Do your rape fantasies only involve humans? If not, what do they involve? Aliens, Animals, Demons, Monsters, Robots?"

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
Sure.

Last edited by Freydicat; 07-29-2007 at 12:12 PM.
Freydicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 12:01 PM   #222
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

male

2. Your age?

20, but I had bondage fantasies since I was 12

rapist

yes

10-15 times

2-3

no

9. If yes, how many incidents?
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)

no, but I have touched women inappropriately

12. If yes, how many incidents?
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?

both

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)

any bedroom

one on one scene

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?

yes

sometimes knives, but never guns.

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?

threats and intimidation

sometimes

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced
against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?

sometimes

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?

never

straight

always

always

26. If yes, where does it usually end up?

inside the victim's pussy, on her breast, in her mouth, in her ass, etc.

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

often

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

often

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

always

sometimes

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

occasionally

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?

no

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?

no

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?

no

no

one time I did and I hope to never have one again.

no

38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.

nothing that i can think of

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?

same as 39

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)

100%

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?

maybe.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 06:05 PM   #223
Bound and Gagging

Bound and Gagging has initial reputation

I'm probably way late on answering this and expecting any results but I love surveys and thought I'd give it a go anyway!

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Female

2. Your age? 22

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 18

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Victim

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? no

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 1-2

7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? not daily

8. Have you ever been raped in real life?no

10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)

11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?no

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? both equally

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) mostly outdoor and some bedroom and makeshift dungeon

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? one on one

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? yes

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? yes

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? both intimidation and use

20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? yes

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? no

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? occasionally drugs are involved

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? straight

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? yes

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? yes

26. If yes, where does it usually end up? face, stomach, etc. almost anywhere on my body

30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? often

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? usually 8" +

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Not an important feature

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? not an important feature, but same race as myself

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? no

36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? no, but I'd like to

38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? I'd love to do it with my boyfriend...still waiting though

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. none

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? something like: do your fantasies include being physically restrained, humiliated..etc.

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?yes
Bound and Gagging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 07:25 PM   #224
IsabelleKaren

IsabelleKaren has initial reputation

Do you find yourself having rape fantasies or dreaming of rape play games, as I do? -Yes

Do you wonder about other people's fantasies in a similar vein?

If so, answer the following questions. I'll tabulate the results and share them with all who reply. Please be brutally honest... it's the only thing that will make this interesting and meaningful. Sorry, but this survey is limited to those whose fantasies are primarily or exclusively involving rape between males and females, not same sex scenes. If any of my queer brothers and sisters would like to copy and survey same sex people in the same way, please do! (If you do, and would like to compare results, email me and we can exchange them -- I just needed to limit my tabulation time, and keep this a bit more focused -- no offense meant!)

- Female

2. Your age?

-don't know, early teens

-Victim

-Never

-No answer
-No answer

-No
-N/A

-N/A
-never
-N/A
N/A
-Both, but mostly stranger

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
-bedroom, office, castle

-usully one on one, but sometimes 2 or 3 diff men.

-some hitting, hair pulling, and some shoving or forceful movments, but not major abusive

-rarely, maybe a knife held to the throat

-intimidation only

-no

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
-Yes

-No, she's always fully aware

-straight

-A bit of a struggle at first

-yes

-in her mouth, inside her, and sometimes in her face

-occasionally

-often

-always

-always

-Never (sometimes a boyfriend of the victim is forced to watch)

-no

-white

-white, hispanic
-no

-never

-no

N/A

Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play![/QUOTE]
IsabelleKaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 10:29 PM   #225
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)
Default not too late

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bound and Gagging
I'm probably way late on answering this and expecting any results but I love surveys and thought I'd give it a go anyway!
Thanks, Bound and Gagging. I'm sorry to say that you're not too late. The full tabulation is yet to come. Thanks for completing the survey. I hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks also to IsabelleKaren, and an FYI. When the surveys are not fully completed it makes tabulation more difficult and time consuming, so since your survey includes several unanswered questions, we unfortunately won't be able to include it in the survey. That's OK though, some people just enjoy filling it out for their own, and others' enjoyment. If you WOULD like to have your answers included in the tabulation, please know that you are also welcome to email the missing answers to me privately, or we can establish an even more anonymous way for you to submit them, if you'd like. No pressure, just an option if you're interested.

Thanks again to all who have been enjoying and participating in the survey. Please accept my sincere apologies for not yet fully completing the tabulations. Thanks again to Louise who did a fine job of tabulating much data, which you can view on the thread here called "Rape Fantasy Survey...some results..."

nathan
Old 08-09-2007, 07:55 AM   #226
IsabelleKaren

IsabelleKaren has initial reputation

Nathan: I just enjoy filling out the surveys, so you don't have to put me in the tabulation, Thanks
IsabelleKaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 02:56 AM   #227
nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelleKaren
Nathan: I just enjoy filling out the surveys, so you don't have to put me in the tabulation, Thanks
Pleasure is what it's all about, IsabelleKaren. Hope you enjoyed it.

nathan
Old 08-10-2007, 05:12 PM   #228
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Male
2. Your age?
Both
Sometimes
3 or 4 times
1-2 times
No
No
Mostly strangers
Public places (street, beach, elevator) but most commonly her place
Both equally
Yes, but only to hold her quiet, not to hurt
Rarely, sometimes a knife
Only as a threat
Sometimes
Not always
Rarely, I like her to be fully conscious
Straight
Yes, always, brings more fun to the game
Yes, always
On her breasts, in her mouth/face, or inside her vagina
Rarely
Always
Always
Sometimes
Never
Not really, mine is fine for my fantasies
Not important, I do fantasy a lot about asians when I'm the victim, but as a rapist I like every cute girls, should the be black, white, asian, arabic,...
Well, the rapist is me in my fantasies, so white european
Never
Never
Yes, but soft
Lover
100%
Sure!

Last edited by Seven; 12-23-2007 at 07:03 AM.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:24 PM   #229
jessykins!

jessykins! has initial reputation

female
2. Your age?
18 and a half
victim. always.
no
once or twice
yes
once
yes, i had to. it was witnessed.
no
both, but with a stranger the majority of the time
outdoors
usually 2 others
yes
no
no
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? yes
no
bisexual
yes
yes
everywhere
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never.
rarely
often
always
occasionally
occasionally
no
the victim is me, so... white/british.
usually black or hispanic.
i was raped aged 14. does that count?
no
sort of
partner
nope
100%
okay :]
jessykins! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:56 PM   #230
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

female
2. Your age?
as long as I can remember
victim. always.
once in a while, about younger guys
too much lately
5 or 6
no
no
mostly strangers and sometimes celebs
my bedroom, the doctors office, a cave, an old adandoned house.... depends
usually at least 2 others
sometimes
no
no
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? yeah, mostly threats
sometimes I get myself into the situation when I'm drunk, then I sober up for the good stuff
Straight, even though I sometimes fantasize about other girls
always
always
in my pussy
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never.
Never
Always
always
always
ocassionally
no
usually white
there was some inappropriate touching
never
starting to
hubby
99.9%
okay :]
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 04:34 AM   #231
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

male
2. Your age?
The victim
sometimes
5 or 6 times
one or zero
no

-----------------------------
------------------------------

no

-------------------------------
----------------------------------

with someone I know or strangers if good looking

bathroom

one on one

just in the stomach if necessary

yes

just for threat, and a bit for the look

i don't understand that question

?

that's me (the one under drugs)

straight

no

no

---------------------
------------------------

yeah they dildo me often

Yeah

rarely

yep

never

no

no. a hole is a hole

no a dildo is a dildo

nowhere

pouuuuuaaaark !!!!

no

----
----

Yeah you missed the verbal humiliation. I wanna be verbally humiliated by Paris looking high class stuck up bitches with a fat ego

Yeah you missed many points. (side effects on the mind, dreams....)

I can't judge my own honesty

why not

Quote:
Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play
you're welcome
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:34 PM   #232
jennysub
Privileged Member

jennysub has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jennysub

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Female
2. Your age? 22
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? With horses since I was little and rape fantasies started during puberty
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? I am always the victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? no
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? at least once a day
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? at least once a day
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? no
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? no
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? I would say both
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) the street or a farm
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? they involve both
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? yes they do
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? sometimes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? usually as threats
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? slapps, hair pulling, being thrown around
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? yes sometimes
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? I am straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? 100%
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? inside of my vagina, anus, mouth and all over my body.
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? yes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Ocassionally my daddy
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? Yes large about 8 to 10 inches
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? The victim is always me so white
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? Yes typically black men
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? no
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? ex boyfriend
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? yes please jennybound@yahoo.ca
jennysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 06:11 PM   #233
nathan

Default thanks; please answer all questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale

i don't understand that question

?
Thanks to all of you who have recently completed the survey!

Please note, I continue to stress the importance of answering every question, is possible. Tabulation is difficult, and made more difficult if there are missing answers.

Shysnale, questions 20 and 21... let me try to help and translate. Question 20 tries to ask if your fantasies include physical violence, rather than just the threat of violence. Question 21 asks a similar question from a different perspective... in your fantasies is the victim simply forced to accept the rape without other physical violence?

If you wouldn't mind editing your post to include those answers, I would appreciate it!

Also, JennySub, would you please do your best to answer Question 21? Thanks!

nathan
Old 09-13-2007, 05:31 AM   #234
dollie

dollie has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender? female
2. Your age? 22
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? ages ago
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? not really.
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? too many to count
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? same as above
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? nope
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? nope
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? someone i know
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? preferably somewhere like a dark alley, or empty office or something of the sort.
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? gang rape.
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? yep
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? nope
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? threats such as whipping the pussy and such
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? rarely
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? yep
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? yep
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? bi
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? sometimes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? nope
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? body, face, etc
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never? occasionally
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ? sometimes
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never? always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? sometimes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never never.
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? nope
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? nope
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? nope
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? nope. thats fucking disgusting.
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? sort of
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? someone new
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? nope
dollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 08:48 AM   #235
jennysub
Privileged Member

jennysub has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jennysub

21 is a yes sir.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:01 AM   #236
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Any results to post yet nathan?
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 06:16 PM   #237
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face

Female

2. Your age?

Around 15

victim

Only if i were a guy.
But yeah, i do sometimes have a strange curiosity as to what it's like on the predatorial side of the equation.

Hmm...i don't exactly keep tabs on the exact numbers...it varies, i guess.

Once again, it varies.

don't feel like answering this one...

nope

none

nope

probably about equal.

in my home
an abandoned building
a prison
somebody's basement

Sometimes in real crazy settings, like in the midst of some post-apocalyptic urban wasteland, where everything is chaos and there is no-one around to enforce the laws.

hmm...perhaps i'm a bit too twisted.

depends...

Nearly always.

Often, yeah.

Sometimes an accidental trickle of blood from the knife being pressed too close to the throat...
Sometimes not-so-accidental...

Yep.

No, it usually gets pretty violent.

Sometimes...
maybe a paralytic or narcotic drug in the system which she tries hard to fight the effects of...

Bi-curious

Definitely.
Not going down without a fight.

yep

inside the woman

Sometimes

Sometimes

Sometimes

No

Never

*shrugs* Not important

Not important either

yarr. Still not important.

No.

No.

*shrugs*

Maybe about 95%.

*shrugs*
Penguins!
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 07:04 PM   #238
Brutalessons

Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)

I am Male
2. Your age?
12 or younger. I am not sure when exactly I recognised it as "rape" specific, But by 12 It had crystalised.
The Rapist.
No
how many hours are there in a week?
I take an eight hour break when I sleep. There all My dreams ae nightmares about flowers, Kum-By-Ya sing alongs and deeds of altruism.
No
I plead the 5th.
see #11
no
I think those two categories petty well cover all possibilities.
Home invasion, outdoors, hotel rooms, public (gunman in the strip joint?), remote cabin, hidden room, dark alleies and occasionally office.
ever beeen diagnosed as muli-personalaity so, while not adverse to sharing an experience, I am always acting solo.
Differing situations demand difering levels of violence.
A weapon can allow control without extreme savagery being applied. hard to fuck a broken jaw.
Shallow slices, for the sake of torment, recently forced piercings.
Typically rape per se is classified as overt violence, so i am assuming you are asking on sadism for sadism's sake... yes.
ahhh drugged, drunk, blackmailed ...controlled...
Jagermeister the Rapists secret helper.
Straight
Of course, except when they cant.
Usually.
Everywhere, mouth, ass, cunt, sheets, floors walls ceilings, stuffed animals (dont ask)
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, 28. Do your scenes include oral rape?
Always
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape?
Always
Occasionally, mainly for humiliation factor
31. Do your scenes include family members?
Occasionally
no
no
no
no
no
yes
yes
I will save that for the next poll
90%
Not important
Brutalessons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:58 PM   #239
nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennysub
21 is a yes sir.
Thanks, JennySub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Johnson
Any results to post yet nathan?
Sorry, Emily, not yet. Soon, I hope.

nathan
Old 09-21-2007, 07:44 AM   #240
punktour2000

D

Last edited by punktour2000; 11-03-2007 at 02:40 AM.