Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2011, 04:42 AM   #9
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
I have to say that if someone peed on me in rl they probably wouldn't get out of the room alive. However the imagery of being raped, used and abused by a man or men and then before he or they parted ways used as his\their personal toilet, well, that has to be the ultimate humiliation. Maybe men in general should have the legal ability to spank any woman at random if he has a good reason for it? Like ...

* A woman who talks back to her husband?

* A guy who is rudely rejected when he asks a woman for a date?

* A guy who's turned down nicely for a date?

* Some bitch who won't give her boss a blow job when he asks nicely.

* A whore who cuts you off in traffic.

* The cashier who gives you the wrong change.

* Fat chicks for being fat.

* Celebrity women who don't respond to your emails because they obviously think they
are too good for you.

* Bitches who wear too many clothes.

* C*nts who only sleep with other women.

* Housewives who won't be butt f*cked.

* Women who won't greet their husband in the driveway naked.

* Dumb sluts who think they're too good to f*ck the family dog, neighbor's dog, K-9 Cops. dog, any dog who thinks they are good enough to f*ck. you.
This made me laugh so hard the shaking bed almost woke S up.. which may have illicited a good spanking. Which I am all for.
However he has to work soon and one thing leads to another and he would be late. So I won't.
He has spanked me publicly which doesnt really bother me as much as I thought it would. But then we usually go to places that cater to such things. However when hes done it at places where the behavior is not expected but are the types of places where none would give a shit.. those were highly embarrising. And he has spanked me.. amongst other things.. while I didn't know we were being watched at all until he decides to tell me.. which is more sexy than embarrasing.. but anyway yeah.. spanking.. I'm a fan.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote