Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 02:42 AM   #41
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i'm outta of here ctomie , have fun with this tonight .

leaving you with some mandy to enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WA7I_iHXXM
Old 07-04-2008, 02:42 AM   #42
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
it's in this thread on the first page . we are talking about your post and you comparing yourself to sierra as a victim . and why didn't phantom stick up for you . did you forget that ?

post #6 and #12 for sierra and phantom and post #105 and #112 for us

I'll go through them tomorrow.
Old 07-04-2008, 03:50 AM   #43
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

since i couldn't sleep ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomie View Post

I figured that I should quote you the fallacy, maybe it'll shut you right up.

quote all you want , it won't change the fact that you are twisting things to suit you .

Quote:

You're seriously having a difficult time trying to use the premise that I insult to establish the conclusion that my position looks weak (aside: I thought you said my "position" looks weak, not that I look weak). You're essentially saying "it just is, ok?" without giving any rational explanations behind it.
this is just one instance where you twisted words . did you not even realize you did it ? for the record twisting my statements to suit you is not really answering it now is it ?

Quote:

You stated that he has attacked Sierra "numerous" times over a few months when she said nothing to him, and I'll gladly take that as a fact.
not what i stated , but feel free to take it as fact if you want to .

Quote:

You're just full of bullshit aren't you?
more insults to try and distract from the discussion . in the real world if you are discussing something and one person results to insults , threats and all that , they are perceived as losing or weak . do you really disagree with that ?

umm , so tell me do you really think that it helps the discussion ? does it really make you look stronger , smarter because of doing it ?

i believe i'm done with this as there really is no point to it . hell ctomie you can't even remember what the discussion is about . even though i was responding to a post of yours .

i know you'll reply ... i'll read it , but won't respond to it . as stated there is no point to this continuing .

Last edited by touriquet2001; 07-04-2008 at 03:55 AM.
Old 07-04-2008, 09:15 AM   #44
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

You haven't stated any actual problems; you were making a set of groundless and deplorable assumptions about me and that clearly constitutes an attack.

You aren't "Mr. Nice Guy" or "Mr. Peacemaker"; you just pretended to be one and you refused to admit it.

The only "sad element" here is you. You're a low life scum who has contaminated the world with your mindless drivel and you're not ashamed of it. Jump off a cliff and die now, and spare me your insanity.
Haven't stated an actual problems? How about your unending need to argue and carry a grudge? No assumptions there are plenty of threads around where you carry the chip on your shoulder.

Jump off a cliff and die...Wow that is mature professor. Hope I am not getting to you. After all you are so superior to me and all human life on earth.

Maybe someday you will realize how ridiculous you are. Behind the screen names are real people, but pretty much overall I don't know you and you don't know me. When you call me stupid or refer to me in any other mature way...you are showing what a low class piece of trash you are. Do you know my education level or how about what I do for a living? Keep up with the insults because it only reveals what a neurotic little man you are.

Quote:

Sure you are someone that will join in if your friends are being attacked. You have no problem escalating the issue as long as you can relive your "primary school" moment by rambling childishly.
"Primary School moment? Are you assuming I was a bully? LOL

I was little too busy with sports and a social life to bother with the nerds like you.

Who is escalating? You keep writing short novels to everyone that responds. It is your right to respond but you will get what you give.
Old 07-04-2008, 09:48 AM   #45
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“It's funny how you're laying all the blames upon me and fooling everyone into believing in your biased comments.”

Was this your original statement in your first reply to me? Not sure how I laid all the blame on you and fooled people with that one post. You have a history with how you are perceived here. Too bad that it obviously bothers you.

Quote:

I never cared if you're friends with Phantom and Sierra. I never asked for any details about your friendship with anyone here did I? You chose to bring it up yourself.

I never cared about why your comments "seemed" biased, because I cared about why they "are" biased. Life is too short to argue with idiots about the difference between the two.
Fair enough. I was just explaining why I may be biased. No details to add but just advising if you attack then I may come back with a post at you.

Again I think this original “point” was killed to death. You mentioned my post was biased and of course it was as your posts have a bias to your point of view. I have no issue with admitting I am not objective here.

Quote:

I said you're making up the lie that I've described your comment as being biased because you're friends with Phantom and Sierra. Are you disagreeing with it or is your command of the English language too insufficient to comprehend the statement?

You said "Gosh bias?" followed by "Okay I am friends with Phantom and Sierra...". If they aren't related then why are you putting them in the same sentence? If they aren't, then how does being friends with them play a role in this conversation? Please elaborate on your unintelligible crap here.
What lie? Back to top and I hope we covered it…you mentioned my post was bias. I really don’t care and didn’t accuse you of anything more than what you said…“It's funny how you're laying all the blames upon me and fooling everyone into believing in your biased comments.”

Not sure where I laid the blame or tried to fool anyone but to each their own.

I seriously believe you just like to argue to argue. I also am sure you must have mental illness. What difference is it that I posted on behalf of my friendship with Phantom and Sierra? I did it and I admitted it. What is there to debate?

Seriously though there are some good psychologists that might be able to help you.

Quote:

I do let them believe whatever they want. I've never done anything to prevent them from having their ignorant opinions.
So, why do you act like you care?

The next best question is why are you here? This place has great videos, a pretty good Role Play Forum, a forum with some fun game threads, a forum with some adult themed and thought provoking stuff but I see in thread after thread debating and arguing over dribble like this.

Seems normal to me…if you are a mental patient maybe.

Quote:

I'll be pleased to educate any uncivilized apes. All you need to do is to quit being close-minded and imbecilic. Unfortunately, you're far from meeting the basic "prerequisite".
Well gee I promise to work harder professor. Please open a thread to just teach the uncivilized apes the theory and logic of CTomie and help us make it up to that first level at least…Please.

Wow, I am sure that will get you some respect from other posters. Everyone loves the arrogant keyboard warrior that likes to “Tell” everyone how smart he is and how dumb all of them are.

Quote:

Oh they can definitely understand your jokes, but they will not be able to perceive that they are pointless and lame because their level of intelligence is as low as yours. Sad, but true.
Wow, you are knocking my jokes now. You mean I won’t be able to make a living taking shots at you? My level of intelligence with the jokes are unrelated…it is the subject and it is all I have to work with.

Quote:

Yes, 2 steps up in the level of stupidity.
Okay. So conversing with you then is 2 steps below stupidity you are saying?

Well that is quite dangerous to communicate with you. I would take a guess and say that a person might lose IQ points just with too much communication with you.

Quote:

I will attack whoever attacked me. If you make your posts directly at me then I'll gladly return the favour. It's shit starters like you that are paranoid enough to shift blames to those that aren't responsible for what you are responsible for.

You only feel secure when your "friends" belabour people without facing any repercussions, and you feel insecure when they got exactly what they had coming for running their mouths. Please grow up.
I respect that Sterenlied made a post in your defense about being attacked and then fighting back.

Shit starter? No one forced you to post in the Rowdy Room and it clearly states be prepared to be offended. Feel free to reply because I can click reply just as many times and type a couple of words in between just like this.

What repercussions do you believe they should face? What did they exactly get for their running mouths? A couple of insults from you? Oh wow, I am not sure how I face the day with insults from the great CTomie.

Well I got my laugh for the morning, so thanks CTomie.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:11 PM   #46
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MinaPi

I figured since I scrolled and skimmed my way down here that I should at least post something for my efforts.

If I wanted to put some more effort into this, I'd go look up that cliche picture that says, "Fighting on the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, you're still retarded."

And to Mr. Orange Text Whose-Name-I-Didn't-Bother-To-Look-At:
I'm glad that mommy and daddy could afford to pay for your college education, but here's a thought. What a professor teaches in class isn't always the absolute truth. So I'm glad you paid attention in your classes, but spewing out your fancy terminology to a bunch of people who don't give a crap doesn't make you appear any smarter, as much as your internet penis may stiffen and rise with each post. So go ahead, throw out fancy words mixed in with your bad grammar and your "infallible" logic. Once your boner grows to epic proportions, you can open your mouth and stick it in and be silenced for a bit as you pleasure yourself.

Oh yes, and the disclaimer. I have no idea why everyone is fighting in this thread. I don't care. I'm not jumping on some bandwagon. I hate it when college kiddies run around and flap their lips when they learn some fancy words in class and suddenly think they are better than everyone else because they have borrowed an idea.

The end.
Old 07-04-2008, 03:57 PM   #47
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ctomie i don't know who are you, (and honestly i don't care...), i just know that you are big deuchebag for sure...
italianguy has been finally banned...and now here is a new one who comes here for claims his role...you know...
the role of the deuchevag...yes after all the things you said in this thread...
beh i can tell you that you made it! clap clap now you are the new deuche of the board
regards.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:12 PM   #48
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
it's in this thread on the first page . we are talking about your post and you comparing yourself to sierra as a victim . and why didn't phantom stick up for you . did you forget that ?

post #6 and #12 for sierra and phantom and post #105 and #112 for us

Here are the relevant quotes from the post numbers you provided:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

To go into Sierra's thread and asked for "Gory Details" of her accident is sickening

This simply means that Italianguy has attacked Sierra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
She didn't say anything to you and you damn well know it. You have attacked Sierra countless times since you came here and this was your only way to kick her while she is down.

This quote expresses what you have stated, namely the attack on Sierra "numerous" times (I do notice the key word countless up there), which I've acknowledged in more than one occasion.

According to the quote, Phantom is bittered not mainly because Italianguy has attacked Sierra numerous times, but because he did so while Sierra said nothing to him. The latter is what mainly makes him bittered. If the situation could have been different (i.e. Sierra fought back by retorting Italianguy), he wouldn't have a reasonable ground to be bittered (unless he is a dumbfuck who is bittered for no valid reason). Hence, his argument would have broken apart.

Quote:

You want to be a hero by calling Italianguy out on his attack on Sierra while claiming that she said nothing to him?

I never said a single word to Sierra and she had to attack me mindlessly, but yet you don't apply the same criticism on her?

I took the main point of Phantom's criticism and argued based on it. There is no point in explaining it any further, unless you don't know what the word "main" means.

Quote:
if you looked at the facts Italianguy attacked Sierra numerous times over a period of months . are you comparing that to her comment in here ? or is there more to it ?

See above.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:47 PM   #49
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
since i couldn't sleep ...

quote all you want , it won't change the fact that you are twisting things to suit you .
Ad Hominem:

1. Person A makes claim X.
2. Person B makes an attack on Person A.
3. Therefore, claim X is false.

The only minor difference here is that you never argued that my positions are false, but weakened. The point of the logical fallacy is to demonstrate that a personal attack on your opponent has no bearing on the argument at hand. How can the personal attack (i.e. the insult) weaken a position when it has no bearing on it?

I don't see where I've twisted words there, but what I do see is that you're too close-minded to grasp logical concepts as well as the facts.

Quote:
this is just one instance where you twisted words . did you not even realize you did it ? for the record twisting my statements to suit you is not really answering it now is it ?
You act like you have a clear picture of the situation. However, you need to do more than just repeating the same old crap. Point out what the situation is and what is it that I've said that have "twisted" it (and in what way). It'll help if you lay out, explicitly, the contrast between the two. If you can't do it, just leave it.

Quote:
more insults to try and distract from the discussion . in the real world if you are discussing something and one person results to insults , threats and all that , they are perceived as losing or weak . do you really disagree with that ?
In the real world, yes. But that is only due to the fallibility of human perception.

They can perceive anyone using insults as weak (or strong), they can also perceive that they're complete idiots. In fact, they can "perceive" anything they want. However, human perception is not the same as perception of reality.

I've mentioned this in my previous thread and I'll summarize it: When I'm hurling insults at you, I'm expressing my personal opinions about you, and that is independent of the argument being discussed.

Get this through your thick skull: An argument is an argument. A personal opinion about someone's character is a personal opinion about someone's character. Don't blame me for your inability to see the difference.

Quote:
umm , so tell me do you really think that it helps the discussion ? does it really make you look stronger , smarter because of doing it ?

I never said that it does.

Quote:
i believe i'm done with this as there really is no point to it . hell ctomie you can't even remember what the discussion is about . even though i was responding to a post of yours .

i know you'll reply ... i'll read it , but won't respond to it . as stated there is no point to this continuing .

I don't blame you for not remembering. This confrontation has lasted way too long. Unfortunately, most of these idiots are still keeping it going.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:55 PM   #50
touriquet2001
please delete

some more mandy for everyone's entertainment ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBWl6I3n_CA
Old 07-04-2008, 05:20 PM   #51
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

God when did this thread become a ctomie fight fest? Motherfucking shit!

Ctomie, you didn't have to respond to Phantom's joke. You could have ignored him! Phantom also could have kept the joke to himself.

Anyway, when you first mentioned Ad Homwhatever I was like "that sounds familiar I know I read it on Evil Bible somewhere but why can't I remember it?"

Now I know why I couldn't remember it.

AD HOMINEM IS WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!

Do you know why it is wrong ctomie?

Quote:
Person A:

2+2 = 4

Person B:

"Person A is a fuckwit"

Therefore 2+2 cannot equal 4.
That's why.

If you still don't understand, let me explain it for you slowly.

1. Person A makes claim X. (ie. 2+2=4)
2. Person B makes an attack on Person A. (ie you're a fuckwit)
3. Therefore, claim X is false. (2+2 can't equal 4)

Person B making an attack on Person A does not change claim X. It only shows that Person B is ignorant.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-04-2008, 05:46 PM   #52
ctomie
Banned

Default To Mr. Peacemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLA68 View Post
Haven't stated an actual problems? How about your unending need to argue and carry a grudge? No assumptions there are plenty of threads around where you carry the chip on your shoulder.

First of all, who exactly are you to determine what is an "unending need" or not? I will argue and carry a grudge as long as people are pathetic enough to keep it going. Read my first post in this thread and Phantom's response to it. You clearly see that the retard wants to continue the "grudge" that you're talking about (unless you're blind, of course).

As for the opening of the "ctomie vs RapeU' thread, I had a private discussion with RapeU and Sternenlied on whether we should continue it. If there was never an agreement between the three of us, I wouldn't have continued it (at least not in RB).

I'm not going to exhaust the entire list, but I'll give you two examples of where you've made incorrect assumptions:

1. It must be tough for me to be the center of the universe.

I'm merely posting and arguing in a forum and that immediately makes me the "center of the universe"? And where is the "toughness" here? I don't see how dealing with people like you to be "tough". Please don't make me laugh.

2. I'm continuing a 100 war on you.

This assumption has already been proven to be false (so I'm not going to repeat it again), but it's sad that you can't see it.

Quote:
Jump off a cliff and die...Wow that is mature professor. Hope I am not getting to you. After all you are so superior to me and all human life on earth.

You should, because I'm sick and tired of your mindless drivel and your incorrect assumptions.

I'm superior to all human life on Earth? That's another incorrect assumption.

Quote:
Maybe someday you will realize how ridiculous you are. Behind the screen names are real people, but pretty much overall I don't know you and you don't know me. When you call me stupid or refer to me in any other mature way...you are showing what a low class piece of trash you are. Do you know my education level or how about what I do for a living? Keep up with the insults because it only reveals what a neurotic little man you are.

Oh yeah I'm ridiculous because you can't tolerate the fact that I have what it takes to stand up to nearly half of the board. A group of tough guy wannabes (including you) has finally met their match and they find it ridiculous. YOU are ridiculous for making a fool out of yourself.

Mature? Calling someone a "low class piece of trash" means that you're mature? Trying to pass off as a peacemaker means that you're mature? Being a contemptible hypocrite makes you mature? You're a joke, but to laugh at you is a waste of my time.

Quote:
"Primary School moment? Are you assuming I was a bully? LOL

I was little too busy with sports and a social life to bother with the nerds like you.
You're reliving your primary school moment in the sense that you're rambling childishly. In other words, the level of intelligence that you're displaying here is equivalent to (or close to) the one of a primary school student. I've argued with idiots like you when I was in primary school and I can see the similarity here.

Why would I assume that you're a bully? You don't even have what it takes to be one.

It doesn't matter if you're busy with sports or your social life, you'll still run your mouth here and that's all to it. I'm expecting more childish prattle from you.

Quote:
Who is escalating? You keep writing short novels to everyone that responds. It is your right to respond but you will get what you give.

I've told you numerous times about who started the confrontation in this thread and you're asking me who is escalating it? You just don't know how to read do you?
Old 07-04-2008, 05:58 PM   #53
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomie
As for the opening of the "ctomie vs RapeU' thread, I had a private discussion with RapeU and Sternenlied on whether we should continue it. If there was never an agreement between the three of us, I wouldn't have continued it (at least not in RB).
Leave me out of your bickering.
I merely told you I didn't have anything against the two of you continuing your discussion as long as both of you agreed to it.
I never said you should keep it going, I just said you can for the time being.

It is true however that ctomie asked for permission before he opened his new thread, he didn't just walk off doing it. Whether or not there was a necessity to do so is a question not to be answered by me.
Old 07-04-2008, 06:47 PM   #54
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ctomie who you think you are???? Jeez...people like you make me sick...
your arrogance is something that i can't take...beh i can't stand to it
...the way you use to understimate the others members is not acceptable
...don't you have something else to do???? Than spend your time in this way????....like
Old 07-04-2008, 07:02 PM   #55
ctomie
Banned

Default To Mr. Peacemaker

Quote:
“It's funny how you're laying all the blames upon me and fooling everyone into believing in your biased comments.”

Was this your original statement in your first reply to me? Not sure how I laid all the blame on you and fooled people with that one post. You have a history with how you are perceived here. Too bad that it obviously bothers you.

Please review the following quote below:

Quote:
Must be tough to be the center of the universe...everything revolving around you. A normal person might get dizzy but you are more of a super enhanced individual...right? Born to argue and insult.

It is clear from the quote that you're laying all the blames upon me by insinuating that I'm the one who started the argument. You haven't taken into the consideration that Phantom started it (and for no valid reason) at all, and went straight to the conclusion that I've argued against and insulted people. This is an attempt to fool everyone into believing that I started it. As much as I hate to admit it, your pathetic strategy has worked out.

I've come across someone who doesn't know the meaning of the word "blame" in the "jack-the-ripa" thread before, so I'm not surprised if you don't.

Quote:
Again I think this original “point” was killed to death. You mentioned my post was biased and of course it was as your posts have a bias to your point of view. I have no issue with admitting I am not objective here.

Where is the bias in my posts? I'm biased by calling you biased? Am I understanding you correctly?

Quote:
What lie? Back to top and I hope we covered it…you mentioned my post was bias. I really don’t care and didn’t accuse you of anything more than what you said…“It's funny how you're laying all the blames upon me and fooling everyone into believing in your biased comments.”

Not sure where I laid the blame or tried to fool anyone but to each their own.

This is merely a repetition of the point that you've made above. You try to look like you have something new to say by introducing a new paragraph and in a new post. Give it a rest already.

Quote:
I seriously believe you just like to argue to argue. I also am sure you must have mental illness. What difference is it that I posted on behalf of my friendship with Phantom and Sierra? I did it and I admitted it. What is there to debate?

Seriously though there are some good psychologists that might be able to help you.

Essentially it makes no difference who you are posting on behalf of. You're free to defend Phantom and Sierra as many times as you want. But a controversy arose earlier concerning the possible relation between your biased posts and the declaration of your friendship with both of them. If it was not meant to be debated then why the hell are you introducing it right after you said "Gosh bias?". I'm not asking for an answer (or else the argument will go in circles); I'm merely pointing out that you stirred up controversy by saying that.

Stop repeating yourself and introducing meaningless bullshit. They get you nowhere.

Quote:
So, why do you act like you care?

What makes you think that I should not care? Am I bringing them up for no reason?

Quote:
The next best question is why are you here? This place has great videos, a pretty good Role Play Forum, a forum with some fun game threads, a forum with some adult themed and thought provoking stuff but I see in thread after thread debating and arguing over dribble like this.

Seems normal to me…if you are a mental patient maybe.

It's actually none of your business as to why I'm here, but I'll answer you anyway.

I'm here because I want to. When I first registered on this board, I would go and download pictures and videos and engage in discussions in the other sections of the board. However, I've lost interest in those activities significantly (even though I still visit those sections every once in a while), and there are often times when I'm stressed over school work and I need to take it out on somebody. It's good that most of you made yourselves available for me just when I'm in need of a bunch of punching bags.

Quote:
Well gee I promise to work harder professor. Please open a thread to just teach the uncivilized apes the theory and logic of CTomie and help us make it up to that first level at least…Please.

Forget it, you're beyond redemption. You've yet to see that you're close-minded.

Quote:
Wow, I am sure that will get you some respect from other posters. Everyone loves the arrogant keyboard warrior that likes to “Tell” everyone how smart he is and how dumb all of them are.

Are you calling me arrogant?

By the way, I never wanted or needed respect from any posters in here. I cannot stress this enough.

It is a known fact that the society is full of dumbfucks who are incapable of thinking rationally. The ultimate disrespect for me is when I'm seeking respect from them as if I need it.

Quote:
Wow, you are knocking my jokes now. You mean I won’t be able to make a living taking shots at you? My level of intelligence with the jokes are unrelated…it is the subject and it is all I have to work with.

I didn't state that your level of intelligence is related with your jokes; I stated that the jokes reflect the fact that anyone with a level of intelligence that is as low as yours will fail to perceive that they are lame and pointless. There is a difference.

Quote:
Okay. So conversing with you then is 2 steps below stupidity you are saying?

I said 2 steps "up", not "below". Can you honestly say that you're not being an idiot here?

Quote:
Well that is quite dangerous to communicate with you. I would take a guess and say that a person might lose IQ points just with too much communication with you.

Constantly making incorrect assumptions and failing to read properly will definitely reduce your IQ points. What's even worse is that you still don't have the guts to admit your faults.

Quote:
I respect that Sterenlied made a post in your defense about being attacked and then fighting back.

I respect that too, because it takes a mod to make you see the light.

Quote:
Shit starter? No one forced you to post in the Rowdy Room and it clearly states be prepared to be offended. Feel free to reply because I can click reply just as many times and type a couple of words in between just like this.

I understand that this is the Rowdy Room and I've read the statement about the possibility of being offended before I first came here. Are you telling me that it is not justifiable for me to call you a "shit starter" because of the statement?

Yes you can click reply just as many times. I do expect more incoherent bullshit from you, so go ahead.

Quote:
What repercussions do you believe they should face? What did they exactly get for their running mouths? A couple of insults from you? Oh wow, I am not sure how I face the day with insults from the great CTomie.

Look genius, I was making a general statement about what happens when people run their mouths and what makes you secure or insecure. How does receiving a couple of insults from me have any significance in that statement?
Old 07-04-2008, 07:16 PM   #56
ctomie
Banned

Default Please stop blathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaPi View Post
And to Mr. Orange Text Whose-Name-I-Didn't-Bother-To-Look-At:
I'm glad that mommy and daddy could afford to pay for your college education, but here's a thought. What a professor teaches in class isn't always the absolute truth. So I'm glad you paid attention in your classes, but spewing out your fancy terminology to a bunch of people who don't give a crap doesn't make you appear any smarter, as much as your internet penis may stiffen and rise with each post. So go ahead, throw out fancy words mixed in with your bad grammar and your "infallible" logic. Once your boner grows to epic proportions, you can open your mouth and stick it in and be silenced for a bit as you pleasure yourself.

1. Where exactly are the "fancy" terminologies that I've used? I've used basic English and basic English words.

2. What makes you think that people don't give a crap? They're just as willing to continue this as I do. Am I the only one talking here? No.

3. I don't appear any smarter, I am smarter. And no, I'm not claiming that I'm smarter than everyone on Earth (somebody has made up that lie already so don't jump to his level), but rather I'm smarter than some of the posters in this thread.

4. Bad grammar and fallible logic? Please point out where I've used bad grammar and applied fallible logic.

You're blathering for no particular purpose so why don't you do me a favour and shut your hole?
Old 07-04-2008, 07:20 PM   #57
RLA68
Banned

Default Back to the crazy guy...

Quote:

First of all, who exactly are you to determine what is an "unending need" or not? I will argue and carry a grudge as long as people are pathetic enough to keep it going. Read my first post in this thread and Phantom's response to it. You clearly see that the retard wants to continue the "grudge" that you're talking about (unless you're blind, of course).

I'm not going to exhaust the entire list, but I'll give you two examples of where you've made incorrect assumptions:

1. It must be tough for me to be the center of the universe.

I'm merely posting and arguing in a forum and that immediately makes me the "center of the universe"? And where is the "toughness" here? I don't see how dealing with people like you to be "tough". Please don't make me laugh.

2. I'm continuing a 100 war on you.

This assumption has already been proven to be false (so I'm not going to repeat it again), but it's sad that you can't see it.
Oh yes one little line by Phantom- “Someone in the family you want to tell us about? ” says it all. World Wars have started over less… “You clearly see that the retard wants to continue the "grudge" that you're talking about”

No but I can clearly see that you need psychiatric help.

Sorry don’t care about “ctomie vs RapeU” not sure why you bring that up.

Okay onto the list.
1. Fine you admit to not being the center of the universe. Although you come off with your non-stop of arguing and debating as narcissistic, that is my opinion let me clarify so we don’t have to add that to the debate list.

2. Okay no 100 month war. That was a sarcastic statement to your grudges including being banned for 6 months and coming back right away to pick up an old thread and do battle.

Quote:

You should, because I'm sick and tired of your mindless drivel and your incorrect assumptions.

I'm superior to all human life on Earth? That's another incorrect assumption.
Wow, you want me to jump off a cliff to end my life. Explain rationally how that is the language of a normal person let alone one that is so much smarter and superior to I.

I am aware you are not superior to all human life on earth. It was sarcasm again.

You are a mental patient and not even equal to most human life on earth.

Quote:

Oh yeah I'm ridiculous because you can't tolerate the fact that I have what it takes to stand up to nearly half of the board. A group of tough guy wannabes (including you) has finally met their match and they find it ridiculous. YOU are ridiculous for making a fool out of yourself.

Mature? Calling someone a "low class piece of trash" means that you're mature? Trying to pass off as a peacemaker means that you're mature? Being a contemptible hypocrite makes you mature? You're a joke, but to laugh at you is a waste of my time.
Have what it takes to stand up to half the board? Wow, that is admirable. Please that is ridiculous.

How have I met my match? Let me see because I am now in the line of fire and you are dazzling me with your so eloquent replies? Nope. As far as a fool…your Rep is at -1 mine just went over 425. Not sure why but what the heck doesn’t look I am being laughed at.

You are a low class piece of trash for making some of the comments you have toward Phantom and Sierra.

Again, I am not a peacemaker…I did try when I had a better attitude toward everyone here. If it makes you feel better than yes I am a hypocrite. Big deal. Boy that hurt. You are still one of the sad elements that pollutes this board. That is a fact.

Quote:
You're reliving your primary school moment in the sense that you're rambling childishly. In other words, the level of intelligence that you're displaying here is equivalent to (or close to) the one of a primary school student. I've argued with idiots like you when I was in primary school and I can see the similarity here.

Why would I assume that you're a bully? You don't even have what it takes to be one.

It doesn't matter if you're busy with sports or your social life, you'll still run your mouth here and that's all to it. I'm expecting more childish prattle from you.
Why do you read and reply to my ramblings if they are so childish?

So, as you examine my level intelligence here…this actually an IQ test. That is great. Usually you have to pay for that service. We have a resident expert that can decipher your intelligence by just reading and responding to your posts. Way to go CTomie. Those extra years in school of being held back are paying off.

No I am not a bully. I am just responding to what is directed at me. I did initially take a shot at you but as stated
1. I am not a saint and am not playing any kind of peacemaker role.
2. This rowdy room post here at your own risk to get insulted.

Quote:

I've told you numerous times about who started the confrontation in this thread and you're asking me who is escalating it? You just don't know how to read do you?
I will type real slow for you professor…you are replying to anyone and everyone over one little quote… Phantom- “Someone in the family you want to tell us about?”

Who is the mental patient that keeps going on and on?

You open threads to just argue and debate about tolerance. That is not normal at least in the society I live in.
Old 07-04-2008, 07:23 PM   #58
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
ctomie who you think you are???? Jeez...people like you make me sick...
your arrogance is something that i can't take...beh i can't stand to it
...the way you use to understimate the others members is not acceptable
...don't you have something else to do???? Than spend your time in this way????....like

Who do I think I am? I'm ctomie.

I'm sure most of the losers here can sympathize with you. They cannot stand me just like you. They basically cannot stand anyone who can deal with their sorry asses single-handedly.

How is it that I'm being arrogant? Am I calling everyone an idiot and saying that I'm the most intelligent person on Earth?

(To RLA: Another person has been fooled by your lies. Congratulations.)
Old 07-04-2008, 07:30 PM   #59
RLA68
Banned

Quote:

(To RLA: Another person has been fooled by your lies. Congratulations.)
Yes my propaganda machine is going well.

Whatever professor. You are right and the mass crowd of responders are all wrong.

You are never wrong and we are always wrong...will that help you sleep tonight? Tomorrow you may have to face reality...
Old 07-04-2008, 07:40 PM   #60
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
God when did this thread become a ctomie fight fest? Motherfucking shit!

Ctomie, you didn't have to respond to Phantom's joke. You could have ignored him! Phantom also could have kept the joke to himself.

I know I didn't have to respond to anyone in here, but like I said, leaving issues unresolved hasn't been my style.

I wish Phantom can keep his lame jokes to himself, but he lacks the maturity to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
Anyway, when you first mentioned Ad Homwhatever I was like "that sounds familiar I know I read it on Evil Bible somewhere but why can't I remember it?"

Now I know why I couldn't remember it.

AD HOMINEM IS WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!

Do you know why it is wrong ctomie?

That's why.

If you still don't understand, let me explain it for you slowly.

1. Person A makes claim X. (ie. 2+2=4)
2. Person B makes an attack on Person A. (ie you're a fuckwit)
3. Therefore, claim X is false. (2+2 can't equal 4)

Person B making an attack on Person A does not change claim X. It only shows that Person B is ignorant.

You yourself said that attacking person A does nothing to change the claim. My point is that insulting someone does not weaken my position whatsoever. Saying that my position has been weakened by the insult (as touriquet has repeatedly stated) means that the strength or truth of the position has changed because of it.

Premise 2 above does not serve to establish the conclusion. The insult has no bearing on the argument.

In fact, you haven't disagreed with me here.

P.S. I've been busy with this thread for quite a while. I've noticed that you've posted a reply in the "ctomie vs RapeU" thread which I haven't read yet. However, I'll promise you a response in due course.
Closed Thread