Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 06:39 PM   #21
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomie
From mindless and boring fucks like you people.
i would think posting the same shit in almost every post would get boring , even to you . attacking the same group of people over and over again , seems pretty mindless . doesn't it to you ? by now everyone that wants to already knows your opinion . so , can you give it a rest ? at least outside the rowdy room ?
Old 12-02-2007, 06:43 PM   #22
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

have to say at least phantom and ego's posts are fun to read most of the time
Old 12-02-2007, 06:56 PM   #23
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey guys, I gave the fucker bad rep, he fell in the negatives because of me. He scores -2 now. loooooool
Let's all do the same to him so he reaches -10
Old 12-02-2007, 07:15 PM   #24
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Well, I honestly don't give a crap about your issues, ctomie but two things I'd like to state:

Funny how your "first of all"-introduction starts off as false ...
You didn't understand the reputation system at all.
Those "privileges" (which are actually more fun advantages) are tied to your post count, not your reputation. In essence reputation is completely useless, it's just another tool for us members to play with.
Actually, unless it has been changed, one of the requirements for privileged member status is that you have a rep over a certain number. I think it's 50.

Old 12-02-2007, 10:12 PM   #25
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomie View Post
First of all, I've finally familiarized myself with the "reputation" system here in rapeboard. I didn't know about it in the first place.

So the "great" Phantom has given me two negative reputations. BOO HOO I'm so hurt by you Phantom and I guess I'm going to cry you a river because I can't get over your obsession in giving me negative reputations.

Let's face it Phantom, I've already mentioned that I can care less if I'm writing something that earned no respect from anyone. Do you actually think I give a rats ass about what you think of me? Do I actually care if you (or anyone else for that matter) give me a neg rep? Hell fucking no.

I'm not trying to earn enough rep in order to become a privileged member, or have a custom title, or have a larger avatar size, etc. To me, it suffices to be a "regular" member here. It doesn't matter if my rep is positive, zero, or negative. None of that will make a difference to me. It's pathetic cowards like you who need to earn respect from a society that is full of ignorant idiots, even if it means abandoning your own beliefs or forcing yourself to kiss their asses.

The conclusion is, I don't care about reputations, super-large avatars, or anything that is "extra" in a forum. Giving me a neg rep means nothing to me. If you don't agree with my opinions, then I suggest that you come and debate me (publicly or in PM). But, seeing that you're nothing but a coward, I guess you wouldn't consider that an option would you?
The fact that you made a thread whining about how much you don't care about it shows everyone that you do.

So shut the fuck up you asshole. You say that Christians have a tendency to insult people yet YOU INSULT OTHERS WITH NO BASIS!

Oh and by the way, I'm not calling you an asshole because I'm a Christian. I'm calling you an asshole because you are one and you don't shut the fuck up.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 12-03-2007, 08:40 PM   #26
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Nothing can be proved to you, you just lock logic out of your brains and destroyed the key.
And off course you are listening to me. You answered any single comment i made. Twice the last one as i can see.
You've backed up my ass. You just wrote some stupid stuff, this is not evidence. Your logic is unlogical, it leeds nowhere, that was prooved to you but you just denied to accept it.
Not only you are a loser, but you dont know to lose with some dignity also.

Because you cant have a normal conversation without insult someone (everyone) and you was afraid your sensitive ass will be banned.
At least, you understood where you belong.
You began by accusing me of not listening to your beliefs, and now you're saying that I was actually listening. You have the audacity to criticize my logic but yet you have no idea you've just contradicted yourself. I'll buy that you did not do it on purpose, because quite often I find that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Here is the suggestion: Think before you speak.

You kept repeating the same old crap that my logic was "unlogical", and that I did not provide evidence, hence my argument led nowhere. Please point out how. In fact, quote one or two posts from that thread that supports your accusations. All I'm hearing is "oh you're unlogical, oh you wrote stupid stuff blah blah blah" WITHOUT providing evidence about it. If you ever wish to accuse someone of not being logical, of not giving evidence, then accuse yourself, you fucking hypocrite.

Lose with some dignity? Even the thought of losing to a joke like you is laughable. I do wish to lose with dignity, but that only happens when I'm losing to people who are truly intelligent, and you're obviously not one of them.

You're right, I can't have a normal conversation without insulting someone. Just look at who I've been dealing with here...I've been dealing with a bunch of cowards and you expect me to treat you stupid idiots with respect and decency? As far as I'm concerned you deserve to be insulted, so live with it.

Last edited by ctomie; 12-03-2007 at 09:04 PM.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:41 PM   #27
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post
Yet you keep coming back to this board???

Guess it makes you one of the mindless and boring fucks.
How does coming back to this board make me a mindless and boring fuck like you? Please explain.

The only way for me to become a mindless and boring fuck like you is to lower myself to your level COMPLETELY. However, seeing that I have self-respect while you don't, I've lowered myself only to a certain extent. I can't tell you exactly what the extent was, but I can tell you roughly that my level (after lowering it) is slightly higher than yours.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:42 PM   #28
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
i would think posting the same shit in almost every post would get boring , even to you . attacking the same group of people over and over again , seems pretty mindless . doesn't it to you ? by now everyone that wants to already knows your opinion . so , can you give it a rest ? at least outside the rowdy room ?
It's actually the case that the same group of people (or should I say, the same group of idiots) that tried to attack me, as if they can convince me of their pigheaded opinions. Or perhaps they're just a bunch of sad morons who felt the need to start shit on the internet just to feel better in their lives, of course they would do it without giving any sensible opinions.

Can I give it a rest? Is that the kind of tactic that you use to get people to stop talking so that you can feel that you've "won"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
have to say at least phantom and ego's posts are fun to read most of the time
If you worship these retards so much, then go join them and have a fucking reunion.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:43 PM   #29
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Hey guys, I gave the fucker bad rep, he fell in the negatives because of me. He scores -2 now. loooooool
Let's all do the same to him so he reaches -10
Yet another ignorant kid thinking that I'll be affected (i.e. upset and weakened) by having a neg rep. *sigh*

You and the rep system have one thing in common: Both are total rubbish that tried to achieve nothing.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:44 PM   #30
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
The fact that you made a thread whining about how much you don't care about it shows everyone that you do.

So shut the fuck up you asshole. You say that Christians have a tendency to insult people yet YOU INSULT OTHERS WITH NO BASIS!

Oh and by the way, I'm not calling you an asshole because I'm a Christian. I'm calling you an asshole because you are one and you don't shut the fuck up.
First of all, go to hell and fucking die, you sorry sack of shit.

If you have any common sense at all (and are capable of reading), then try to read and understand what I wrote in Post #6. Creating a thread saying that I'm not concerned does not mean that I'm actually concerned. You, like most brainless and self-righteous fucks out there, believe that there is only one meaning to words like "care", "concerned", etc. Please do yourself a favour: Fuck off, go learn some English, read the fucking dictionary, and come back again. You don't even have what it takes to argue with me, you fucking dirt.

I said christians have the tendency to insult non-christians in order to suit their arguments. I don't insult to suit my arguments, rather the insulting remarks are used to emphasize certain words or to tell someone like you how stupid you really are.

Furthermore, who are you to tell me to shut the fuck up, when you don't do the same?

I do have to agree with you that I'm an asshole though, but I'm only an asshole to people I don't like. You're a 100% retard of all time.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:56 PM   #31
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
Actually, unless it has been changed, one of the requirements for privileged member status is that you have a rep over a certain number. I think it's 50.
It's ok, I can tell that you've paid plenty of attention to the rep system. You're hell bent on earning respect from a bunch of low life fucks out there, and I think that you've done a great job just by observing your score.

You sad retards probably think that you're the "tough guys" by trying to gang up on someone in an argument. It's evident when you tried to gang up on me in this thread and hornyspark in the other. I can see why though, you just can't handle dealing with somebody one-on-one, so you tried to gain more power by having the "numbers advantage". Newsflash: That "team-up" shit doesn't work anymore. It doesn't work on me, and it certainly doesn't work on anyone who has more wisdom than all you idiots combined.

Last edited by ctomie; 12-03-2007 at 09:27 PM.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:17 AM   #32
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:
It's actually the case that the same group of people (or should I say, the same group of idiots) that tried to attack me, as if they can convince me of their pigheaded opinions. Or perhaps they're just a bunch of sad morons who felt the need to start shit on the internet just to feel better in their lives, of course they would do it without giving any sensible opinions.

Can I give it a rest? Is that the kind of tactic that you use to get people to stop talking so that you can feel that you've "won"?

If you worship these retards so much, then go join them and have a fucking reunion.
i'm not fighting with you , i never have , much as you try to make me . i just don't need to , not with you . so why would i need to feel like i won ? i only asked you to quit being a trouble maker on this board . your boring and mindless attacks make you one .
i have not called you any names , not once . so why the need to put them into your reply ?
lmao saying that a post is fun to read is worshipping the poster ? please try to come back to earth for a while .
i won't even get into the "pigheaded" opinion thing . again i don't need to , i already know yours .
as for you being attacked , that's very funny . YOU choose to attack almost everytime you post . and now you complain about getting replies to them ???? but YOU go ahead and have fun with it .
Old 12-04-2007, 01:54 AM   #33
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I know ctomie's banned, but he deserves a few more shots. And I know he's still reading the thread even though he is banned!

Quote:
First of all, go to hell and fucking die, you sorry sack of shit.
Is that the best you can do?

Quote:
If you have any common sense at all (and are capable of reading), then try to read and understand what I wrote in Post #6. Creating a thread saying that I'm not concerned does not mean that I'm actually concerned. You, like most brainless and self-righteous fucks out there, believe that there is only one meaning to words like "care", "concerned", etc. Please do yourself a favour: Fuck off, go learn some English, read the fucking dictionary, and come back again. You don't even have what it takes to argue with me, you fucking dirt.
First off, creating a thread saying you are not concerned and don't care does imply that you do. Otherwise why create the thread in the first place?

You won't win that argument. I am a psychology major and know that you care about it no matter what you try to tell yourself and others.

You only knew one definition of the word insult. You can't assume that I have only one definition of care and concerned because I have not defined it in my own words like you did for insult.

And I don't want to argue a meaningful discussion with you because you have a tendancy to insult people with no basis to the insults.

Quote:
I said christians have the tendency to insult non-christians in order to suit their arguments. I don't insult to suit my arguments, rather the insulting remarks are used to emphasize certain words or to tell someone like you how stupid you really are.
Isn't telling someone how stupid they are insulting to suit your argument? Through the logic you presented (if any moron believed it) you called someone stupid. That made their argument useless and thus suited yours.

Quote:
Furthermore, who are you to tell me to shut the fuck up, when you don't do the same?
Because again you insult people with no foundation after talking about how Christians insult others. And I and the rest of the board am sick of your shit.

Quote:
I do have to agree with you that I'm an asshole though, but I'm only an asshole to people I don't like. You're a 100% retard of all time.
Again an insult with no foundation or proof. You have no idea what I have done and you don't know me. So you really should stay away from the board after 6 months because none of us want to see your face again.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 12-04-2007, 04:05 AM   #34
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Looooool he's banned.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:50 AM   #35
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation

"When the Nazis came for the Communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a Communist.

When they locked up the Social Democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a Social Democrat.

When they came for the Trade Unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a Trade Unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out."
(Bertolt Brecht)
Old 12-04-2007, 10:07 AM   #36
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great Viv!
I knew you have potential.

On the other hand, as B.B would say,

"I behave friendly to people
I put on a hard hat- as they used to do
I say: they are animals who smell very bad
I say again: come on, I smell the same way also
"

In this world, there is only One who asked and was granted the privilege to go wherever he wanted and say whatever he wanted. For the rest of us, there is justice, and justice means to finally take what you deserve.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:08 AM   #37
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

whoa viv kinda deep !!

deep as i would bury my cock in your tushy
Old 12-04-2007, 11:09 AM   #38
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

WHAT the FUCK is with you GUYS??? You fucking Banned him again....and just when it was getting good??

Come on it broke up the boredom here didnt it? So how long this time huh?

None of my Business either but curious how someone in the Rowdy Room of all places can get banned?(sorry I am a little slow on this stuff? )

Now on another note here........hey TOUR dear you dont need to ass kiss Ego or Phantom...I think they both like you?!(kidding Dear)

RapeU please remember dear that when you fling Mud SOME splatters back on YOU!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
Old 12-04-2007, 11:30 AM   #39
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
WHAT the FUCK is with you GUYS??? You fucking Banned him again....and just when it was getting good??

Come on it broke up the boredom here didnt it? So how long this time huh?

None of my Business either but curious how someone in the Rowdy Room of all places can get banned?(sorry I am a little slow on this stuff? )
For the next 182 days and 10 hours, ctomie will see that he is banned "For insulting people in PMs!" whenever he visits the site.

SD got him this time, not me!
Old 12-04-2007, 11:43 AM   #40
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
You began by accusing me of not listening to your beliefs, and now you're saying that I was actually listening. You have the audacity to criticize my logic but yet you have no idea you've just contradicted yourself. I'll buy that you did not do it on purpose, because quite often I find that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Here is the suggestion: Think before you speak.

You kept repeating the same old crap that my logic was "unlogical", and that I did not provide evidence, hence my argument led nowhere. Please point out how. In fact, quote one or two posts from that thread that supports your accusations. All I'm hearing is "oh you're unlogical, oh you wrote stupid stuff blah blah blah" WITHOUT providing evidence about it.
I know you are reading, so:
I thought you could understand the wide meaning of the word listen. Actually, i should never say listening, cos we communicate with written word, not with sound. You will have the right meaning if you change the listen word with reading and comprehending.
Not that you havent already done it (you understand very well), but there is nothing left for you to say, so you "play" with words trying to find something to say.

I know very well what i say, i can justify any single word i have ever post.
And the "Thinkbeforeyouspeak" suggestion is mine, try to find something original.

The evidence that you ask was provided to you in the first place, you just said its not relevant and asked for more. Well, why should i try to prove the obvious?
Try more boy, you will manage to see the relevance.

P.S I know you are reading and you cant respond and that makes you mad. And you know i am right and that makes you mad also.
I imagine you become green and rabies' foams are coming out of your mouth.

I enjoy it.