Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-28-2007, 03:29 PM   #1
drwhok9

drwhok9 has initial reputation
Default The Master Rapist

This is my first attempt at a rape story. I wrote it several years ago but i thought I would share this one first. I may post another part of this one. I think I have gotten better over the years.

My Life of Rape
by
The Master Rapist

I love to rape women. I love to rape women of all ages - late teens to late seventies. I love to hear them scream as I tear their clothes and underwear off. I love to hear them cry as I touch and fondle their naked bodies. I love the noises they make when I ram my hard cock into their mouths, cunts and asses. I love the sobbing and crying they do when I have finished abusing their body and I leave them lying alone when I am done with them. I have raped for years and I will continue to rape for years to come.

COLLEGE -

I remember my first rape done when I was attending the local community college. I was not a good looking guy and I could not get the pretty girls to date me. I had not had much luck with the girls in high school. Usually I had to beg for sex and I did not want to continue this way in college. I settled for Pat, a somewhat overweight and chunky girl. I just wanted someone to date, to go out to parties with, and to go to football/basketball games with. I also wanted to try having sex with some girl on a regular basis and I figured a homely girl might be more willing to put out because I was taking her out.

Several times Pat and I parked in a dark area and kissed and hugged. I managed to get inside her blouse and fondle her large soft breasts several times. I got her to touch my cock through my pants a couple of times. Once, I got my pants undone and had her hand on my naked cock for a few minutes. I tried to get her to jack me off, but she refused to do that. I did cum a couple of times when she touched me through my pants, but not as often as I wanted. She always stopped me whenever I tried to get my hands under her skirt to feel her crotch.

I finally decided that I was going to get what I wanted. I was going to fuck Pat whether she wanted to get fucked or not. After going to a movie one night, I parked in a dark corner of the parking lot of the high school I had attended. I figured if I was going to get lucky, it might as well be where I had failed so much before. I started kissing her and feeling her tits. I tried to get her to touch my cock, but she would not. I did manage to get her blouse unbuttoned even though she struggled when I did that. She moaned some when I grabbed her breast and squeezed it. She struggled when I tried to get my hand inside of her bra to fondle her naked skin. When I tried to get my hand under her skirt, she struggled again and pushed my hands off her. This is when I put my rape plan into motion.

I reached under the car seat and found the knife I had placed there. When I showed it to her, she screamed once, but quit moving. I told her that she should do what I told her to do and then I wouldn't hurt her. She nodded yes. I could see that she was crying and that tears were running down her face.

I turned her around and then tied her arms behind her back with the rope I had hidden under the seat with the knife. After that, I turned her around to face me again. Using the knife, I cut off her bra, cutting it at the straps and between the cups. Using my hands and mouth, I enjoyed myself playing with her soft tits as she cried in shame. I made sure that her nipples got worked over a lot. They turned very hard as I pulled on them with my fingers and mouth.

I then thought she should pleasure me as I was pleasuring her. I undid my pants, pushed them and my underwear down and exposed my cock. Grabbing her by the hair, I told Pat to suck my cock. She begged me not to do this to her, she pleaded for me to leave her alone. She screamed as her face got near my naked cock. With her mouth open for the scream, it was easy to shove my cock into her mouth. It was so nice to be there. Her mouth was hot and wet. Since this was my first blowjob, I didn't really know what to expect, but I was enjoying it anyway. Using her hair, I forced her head up and down on my cock. Her tears and spit made my cock wet and I knew I would not last long.

I finally held her head still and ejaculated in her mouth. I then pulled her head up and let the last of my cum squirt on her face. I knew this would cause her more discomfort then cumming in her mouth.

After I regained my thoughts, I got out of the car, went around to her side of the car, dragged her out of the front seat and threw her into the back seat. I was glad I had a four door car, as this made for a lot of room in back to fuck her. I shoved her skirt up to her waist and started to fondle her pussy through her panty hose and panties. Again she cried and begged me to take her home. I told her to shut up and that I would take her home after I had fucked her cunt and ass. This made her cry and moan even more.

Using the knife, I cut a hole in her panty hose and panties so I could get my fingers into her cunt, which was very dry and tight. I knew then that I was going to be her first fuck and this made my cock get hard. I decided it was time to fuck her, so I cut off her panty hose and panties leaving her naked from the waist down. I took my time getting my cock into her, because her cunt was so dry and tight. Slowly I could feel her body getting lubed and juicy and it was easier to thrust in and out.

As I rammed my hard cock into her cunt, there was just enough light for me to see her large tits bouncing around. Her face was covered with tears. The sight of her face and bouncing tits made me very excited. It was not long before I shot my hot cum into her cunt. When this happened, she screamed long and loud.

After I had filled her cunt, I crawled up to her face and rubbed my wet cock over her face and shoved it into her mouth again. After I got dressed, I pulled her out of the car and cut off her blouse and skirt. I wanted her to be naked next to me as we drove home. I wanted to be able to touch her body and also for anybody in a car next to us to see her. I considered driving to some of the local hang outs and letting some of my friends fuck her, but I thought that might cause too many problems.

When we got to her house, I made her promise not to tell anyone what happened. I threatened her and her family if she talked about the rape. I also made her agree to continue dating me as if nothing had happened. I did not want our friends to wonder why we were not together any more.

I also knew that I wanted to fuck her again and again. I knew that sometime I wanted to try her asshole and find out what it was like to fuck her there.

And I did get to fuck her ass several weeks later. It was one weekend when her parents were away and her sister was visiting friends. We were sitting in the living room kissing and I had my hand inside her blouse and bra playing with her tits. I then made her take off her blouse and skirt so I could see what she looked like in her underwear. I made her take off my pants and underpants so she could suck my cock. After cumming in her mouth, I dragged her into her bedroom, threw her on her bed and tore off her bra and panties. I made her suck me again to get me hard. Then I forced her legs apart and fucked her cunt for awhile. Forcing her to turn over on to her stomach, I then spread her ass cheeks and thrust my cock into her asshole. She screamed and begged me to stop. I just kept fucking her ass until I came and filled her hole with my hot cum.

I still was not satisfied so I went to the bathroom, relieved myself and then washed off my cock. Going back into the bedroom, I fucked her in the cunt one more time before going home.

I fucked her several more times before breaking up with her. I had tired of having to force her every time I wanted a fuck and wanted some new girl to screw. However, I made sure that Pat was not lonely. I told some of my friends that she was easy and would be willing to spread her legs for just about anybody. I told them that she liked it rough and not to be gentle with her. They knew that she would “just pretend” to not want to be fucked and that they should just go ahead and do what ever they wanted to her. I heard some great stories from my friends about their dates with her. I heard she even was gang-banged by ten guys at some party they invited her to.
drwhok9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 03:58 PM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

A very nice start, keep going. I can't wait to hear more about The Master Rapist!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 01:18 AM   #3
Babu

Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via AIM to Babu Send a message via MSN to Babu Send a message via Yahoo to Babu

I also really loved this first installment.. lets hear more!! Can't wait to hear about your next victim

And RapeU, i Love you're signature
Old 08-04-2007, 01:56 PM   #4
drwhok9

Another victim of The Master Rapist. Quite a bit shorter than the first story.

THE NEIGHBOR

Another great rape was that of a stuck-up neighbor of mine. We lived in the same apartment building, but she never talked to me. I would always say Hi, but she never responded. I was not sure if she just did not like the way I looked or if she thought she was better than me. Sometimes we would arrive at the elevator at the same time, but most of the time she did not get on with me. She would walk away to use the stairs or wait until I was finished using the elevator. I decided to put her in her place by raping her and doing whatever I wanted with her body.

I watched her and found that she often came home late, after dark. She almost always parked in the same spot, far from the building. One night I put my plan in motion. I dressed all in black and hid in some bushes near where she parked. I did not have to wait long as I knew when she was due home. I also knew that the inside light of her van was not working, so she would not be able to see my face as I forced my way into the van.

As she started to get out, I ran up to the van and flashed my knife in her face and forced her back to the second seat of the van. She screamed a couple of times, but stopped when I threatened her with the knife. I told her to be quiet or I would have to hurt her. I then cut her blouse open and started to fondle her small breasts. She was crying and begging me to leave her alone.

I cut off her bra so I could get my hands and mouth on her naked tits. Her tits were small, but the nipples were large and long. They stuck out from her breasts quite far. While kissing her tits, I shoved my hand down her pants and into her panties. This made her cry some more. I have found that fondling a woman by shoving my hands into her clothing makes her more uncomfortable than fondling her when she is naked. I guess it is the invasion of their clothing that bothers them.

I finally cut the waist band of her pants and panties and tore them from her body. I pushed my pants down and told her to get my cock hard so I could fuck her. I made her suck my cock for a few minutes before shoving it into her cunt. I could tell that she had sucked many a cock before. Even under these conditions, her mouth and tongue worked wonders on my hard-on. I could tell she wanted to make me cum in her mouth so I would not rape her. I really wanted to cum in her mouth and her cunt, but I knew my time with her tonight was short. Her cunt was what I really wanted tonight.

I could wait no longer. I slid away from her mouth and down her body. She knew what was coming and again began to beg me to stop. I just laughed and told her to shut up, that she was going to get fucked whether she liked it or not. Saying that, I rammed my hard cock into her cunt and slid all the way in. She screamed like a virgin as she was penetrated.

My hard cock felt great in her warm, wet cunt. I plunged in and out harder and harder. With each hard thrust, her screams continued. I finally could wait no longer and I started to cum.

As she felt my hot juices squirting into her cunt, my pretty, stuck up neighbor cried like a baby. I just moaned and moaned as I filled her cunt with my cum. I did not want this feeling to go away. After I had no more cum juice to unload in her, I pulled my still hard cock out and pushed her head to my crotch. Thrusting my cock at her mouth, I forced her to suck on my cock to clean our juices off.

I told her that she had been a very good fuck and that I looked forward to having her again. I said that I would enjoy fucking her asshole next time. Also I told her that the next time she should invite me into her apartment so we could be more comfortable fucking in her bed. That way we could take our time and spend several hours together getting to know one another.

I finally decided I had done enough to her for that night so I let her go. I forced her out of her van still naked. I watched and laughed as she ran through the parking lot stark naked. I wondered how many people saw her as they looked out their windows. I wondered if there were any people in the hallway or elevator as she made her way to her apartment. I could just imagine some man or men cornering her in the elevator or at her apartment door and taking advantage of the chance to rape her.

I never had a chance to attack her again as she moved out of the building about a month later. I never learned where she moved. I am sorry that I missed my chance to try her body again.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:01 PM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Wow that is very good. And i did not know that wnmen feel more uncomfertable to be felt up while clothed

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-10-2007, 01:34 PM   #6
jbbooks

jbbooks has initial reputation

Another great story, thank you
jbbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:47 PM   #7
Marker

Marker has initial reputation

great story im loving it! keep it up!
can u rape a hooker next?? or is that too easy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU
Wow that is very good. And i did not know that wnmen feel more uncomfertable to be felt up while clothed

yeah, i have a fnatsay about raping a hooker but in her clothes! cos i wouldnt want to rpae her as a woman but a slut and also she'd have to keepp the clothes on till she got a chance to change em! lol
it's nothing to you
and if you hate me
then hate me so good that you can let me out
Marker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 02:52 PM   #8
drwhok9

I dont know about a hooker. The Master Rapist never pays for sex.

Red Hair and Freckles are my weakness

Old 08-24-2007, 12:18 PM   #9
drwhok9

Another victim of the Master Rapist.
No woman is safe any where.

HOTEL VICTIM

Sometimes I travel to other cities to get my victims. I will stay at one hotel but get my victim from another hotel or bar. I have to be careful of being spotted too often in the hotel where I pick my victim since I do not want to be remembered by the hotel staff.

There was one good looking victim that I spent a night playing with a couple of years ago. I had gone to a hotel near where I was staying and I stopped in the bar to see what was happening. She was sitting alone at first and I tried not to stare too much at her. She was wearing a very nice tight blouse and skirt. I could tell her body was well built, her blouse was tight and seemed to have a couple of gaps between some of the buttons. I was not sure since I was not that close. I was disappointed when a good looking man joined her at the table. I stayed for another drink then went back to my hotel. I was lonely since I had not found anyone to play with that night.

Just for the heck of it, I went to the same hotel and bar the next night. I was surprised to find my lady sitting alone sipping a drink. She had on a low cut dress with thin shoulder straps. Her skin looked smooth and soft. I could see a lot of one of her legs since her dress had a long slit on one side. She smiled slightly at me as I looked in her direction. I sat at a table and turned away from her so she would not look at my face too much.

Shortly, one of the waiters brought a drink that I had not ordered. He indicated the drink was from the lady I had seen earlier. I looked at her, smiled and raised my glass as a thank you. The waiter then said that if I was not waiting for someone, the lady would like me to join her at her table.

I walked over to her table and saw that she was prettier than I had thought. We sat and talked for a couple of hours. I found she was from out of town, just here on business. The man she was with last night was a business acquaintance, not anyone she knew very well. Her business was completed and she was just trying to decide what sites in the city to see before leaving in a couple of days. I offered to help take her around, making it sound like I knew the city very well. I just wanted to make her feel at ease so I could plan what I really wanted to do to her.

She had several drinks while I just sipped on mine, since I wanted a clear head for the rest of the evening. I was trying to figure out how to get to her hotel room when she said she should leave. When she stood up, she stumbled against the table and I had to jump up to steady her. She was very unsteady on her feet as I lead her to the elevators and told her to push her floor button. As the door closed on the two of us, I groped her body a little to see just how out of it she was. There was no resistance to my hands on her. I decided to play with her a little while in the elevator. I rubbed her nice firm tits and her soft bottom. She just moaned a little but did not even try to remove my hands.

When we finally arrived at her room, she used her card key to open the door. I looked around but could not see anyone or any cameras. I shoved her against the door, stunning her a little. As the door began to shut, I shoved her harder causing her head to hit the door hard. She fell to the floor and I had to drag her into the room.

I locked and bolted the door behind us and then turned on the light. I dragged her across the floor, pulled her over to the bed and shoved her face down onto it. Her dress was way up her legs and with the slit on the side I could see a lot of her legs. She was wearing stockings and a garter belt which made my cock get hard as I stared at her.

I pulled off my shirt, shoes and pants while she was still groggy. I looked quickly in her suitcase to see what kinds of underwear I might see when I had her dress off. I found some very sheer and lacy bras and panties and I was fondling them when I heard her moaning.

I walked over to the bed and grabbed her by the shoulders and made her sit up. She started to scream, but a slap on her face shut her up quickly. I pulled my hard cock out of my briefs and shoved it in her mouth with saying anything to her. I loved the look on her face as my cock reached the back of her mouth and was shoved into her throat. I knew that this treatment of her would make her quickly come around from the drinks and the bang on her head.

She tried to fight me, pushing at me with her hands, but another slap to the side of her head stopped her struggles. I told her to behave and she would not get hurt. I continued to rape her mouth, pulling my cock almost out and then shoving it back in.

She started to cry as I fucked her mouth. I enjoyed the sight of the tears running down her face. I knew that there would be many more tears before I was through with her.

After a couple of shoves, I pulled my wet cock out and rubbed it over her face. I told her to stand on the bed and do a strip tease dance for me. She started to complain but another slap on her face and a pinch of one of her nipples shut her up again.

I slid one hand down the front of her dress to feel her tits as I told her to strip nicely and that then I might not hurt her too much. I also said that she could keep her pretty dress in one piece or have it ripped to shreds if I had to take it off her.

She nodded and quietly said she would strip if I promised not to hurt her. I told if she did a good job of stripping I might think of not hurting her. I let go of her and she slowly climbed up on the bed. I took off my briefs so I could stroke my cock while I watched her strip. I sat down on the other bed and made myself comfortable waiting to enjoy her dance. She slowly pulled her dress straps down off her shoulders revealing a sheer lace bra. Her pink nipples showed through the lace and they were nice and puffy. I could hardly wait to suck on them and bite them.

As she was doing all of this, she was begging me to leave her alone. She begged me not to hurt her. She said I could have her money and credit cards if only I would not rape her. I told her I was not interested in her money or credit cards, just in her body. Standing up I then made a move as if to grab her and tear the dress off her. She flinched as I moved toward her. I told her to hurry and take the dress off or I would. She quickly became quiet again. As she let her dress drop to the bed, her lacy, sheer panties revealed a dark patch of cunt hair which matched her black shoulder length hair. I pulled the dress off the bed and threw it on the floor.

Standing by the side of the bed, I started running my hands up and down her legs while she undid her bra and slid it off her shoulders and breasts. She tossed it onto the floor near her dress. I enjoyed feeling her stockings and then getting to her warm bare skin between her stockings and her panties. Forcing my hand between her legs, I felt the wet crotch of her panties. I knew I could not wait any longer to fuck her. I called her a few choice names and told her just what I was going to do to her. She began to cry as I called her a slut and told her that her cunt was too wet for her not to want me to fuck her.

My cock was so hard and ready to fuck her I could not wait any longer. Pushing her down to the bed, I climbed on top of her. She started to struggle and cry. She kept begging me not to hurt her. She wanted me to leave. I laughed as I reached between us and ripped her panties off. I then pulled her legs over my shoulders and with one shove, rammed my hard cock into her wet cunt.

She screamed, called me names and struggled hard to push me off. I just kept ramming my cock in and out of her wet pussy. I put my hands on her firm tits and squeezed them, using them to keep my balance as I raped her cunt. The squishing noises our bodies were making were making it difficult for me not to cum. Finally with one last shove, I started to squirt all my cum juice into her wet hot cunt. She was crying in shame over what I had just done to her.

As I began to relax, I let her legs fall off my shoulders and to one side of us. I just lay on the bed next to her. I glanced at the clock on the table by the bed. Just before midnight was the time. I thought to myself - one hole raped and two more to go. It was going to be a long night for her ahead.

Red Hair and Freckles are my weakness

Old 08-29-2007, 02:14 PM   #10
roper527

roper527 has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to roper527 Send a message via Yahoo to roper527

I love all the stories. Kepp them coming.
roper527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 05:15 PM   #11
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LOVE the striptease! Very humiliating!
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:08 PM   #12
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Oh very very good

I hope we get more from this victim in the hotel! She sounds like the type you have to rape more than twice!

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding