Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-14-2007, 09:25 PM   #1
lucy

lucy has initial reputation
Default Wanting it to stop..

does anyone here want to stop their fantasies about rape??

i can't stand it anymore.. i feel like i'm going crazy i keep putting myself in dangerous situations i think to try and block out pain from the past but i want to be able to make love with a guy and not feel ashamed and angry afterwards! does anyone know how i feel or know how i can stop wanting sex only from force??
lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:43 PM   #2
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

I'm really not sure how to help you except to say that you need to find a good partner who will share your fantasy with you. Either a role-play partner you can trust or a real life guy who will indulge you.

I can tell you from first hand experience that if it's a deep-seeded fantasy, it won't matter how hard you try to run from it, it will always be there. I tried to stuff all my fetishes into the box of "religiosity" and after a certain amount of time, the stuff will not stay in the box.

Period.

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:00 PM   #3
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lucy,
I don't know about your past, but it sounds like you should seek professional counseling. If you were a victim, sometimes we manifest the feelings into self-destructive behavior.

PM me if you would like to discuss this privately.

I wish you the best.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:09 AM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I don't think I want my fantasies to stop any time soon.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:37 AM   #5
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i really can't offer anymore than i did over the im . if you want to talk some more just get ahold of me

Last edited by touriquet2001; 11-15-2007 at 12:40 AM.
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 02:35 AM   #6
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

yep, if you are not happy with it them you should seek counselling. Having fantasies is one thing, but when its exclusively about rape - especially when you don't like it - then you should do somthing about it.

You have not told me about being abused in the past or being bought up in a strict environment where wanted sex was seen as evil, but that could well be the case by the looks of things.

Our talks in the past have been arousing I'll admit, but I could sense somthing else was going on.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:40 AM   #7
lucy

lucy has initial reputation

just some bad things happened. which makes me now feel so awful about anything i do with a guy.. i even feel guilty after kissing someone. it's like i can't sleep with someone unless they force me because otherwise it's like i'm giving back to men what they took from me in the first place like giving into them..do any other girls feel the same thing?
and with counseling can you just walk in anywhere and ask for it like that? and is it free? and will anyone understand it.. i came here because no one looks at you badly for these things but anyone else will won't they? and i don't feel like i could tell a guy that i liked or felt close with partly because i never get close to guys anymore!!
thank you for your replys

Last edited by lucy; 02-07-2008 at 10:25 AM.
lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:52 AM   #8
Willow663

Willow663 has initial reputation

that is so weird i just created a new thread without seeing yours, i feel similar although ive not been what you have in the past, i hope you find the answers your looking for, keep your chin up hun.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:09 AM   #9
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

Start with samaritans I would say. Then they would tell you who to talk to. It would be easier over the phone, and there is no pressure to leave your real name.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:46 AM   #10
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy View Post
does anyone here want to stop their fantasies about rape??
I dont, i can control and deal with them.
It seems you cant, i suggest you accept Jasmine's offering.....
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:27 PM   #11
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
just some bad things happened with friends. which makes me now feel so awful about anything i do with a guy.. i even feel guilty after kissing someone. it's like i can't sleep with someone unless they force me because otherwise it's like i'm giving back to men what they took from me in the first place like giving into them..do any other girls feel the same thing?
and with counseling can you just walk in anywhere and ask for it like that? and is it free? and will anyone understand it.. i came here because no one looks at you badly for these things but anyone else will won't they? and i don't feel like i could tell a guy that i liked or felt close with partly because i never get close to guys anymore!!
sorry for talking about such depressing stuff.. you can tell me to go away. i just want answers but i understand if this is the wrong place to get them..but thank you for your replys

No one should tell u to go away !! - i bet theres people here who could help you ! if u got worries and problems speak to somebody here or in you rl.

i could try, but ill be honest - i would just be thinking about your breasts
Old 11-15-2007, 05:20 PM   #12
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Juat armchair psychologizing (no, it's not a real word) here, but it seems like the number one issue for you is trust. It's the most difficult thing to give when you're dealing with others. especially if it's been betrayed in the past.

It seems to me that the most important requisite in fantasy rape is being able to trust that you won't be hurt either emotionally or physically by the other person(s) involved. If you cant trust the someone(s) else, then it's downright scary and self-destructive.

Although the issue is coming from you, it's not your problem. You need someone you can trust implicitly, someone who has earned that trust over the long haul. Take it slow with relationships and do seek counseling for your own peace of mind. Put your "rape" fantasies on the backburner until you can find that person you trust with whom you can share it.

Good luck to you.
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:11 PM   #13
virginfantasy

Quote:
.... it's like i'm giving back to men what they took from me in the first place like giving into them..do any other girls feel the same thing?
i've always felt that way about sex, vanilla OR roleplaying. i've always felt like i somehow owed it to guys to sleep with them, whether i wanted to or not. i'm *just* now starting to break out of that mindset, but, still-it's hard.
if i understand you correctly, i believe i am like you when it comes to this.
after a certain incident a few years ago i felt like "well, it's gone anyway, might as well give it to them". i went to counseling for 2 years, it helps a LOT. like a bunch of others here, i'd suggest going, hon.
GOOD luck with all this<3
Old 11-16-2007, 11:29 PM   #14
PravusLibertum

PravusLibertum has initial reputation

LOL Mad Dog!

I feel the same way, I suppose. It doesn't feel like a normal interest; watching two hot blondes getting off isn't as hot as if one of them is handcuffed to a bed and whimpering into a gag. I don't even know where it came from, as nobody I have ever known has been raped or had an interest in forced RP.

It feels less-than-normal for me, despite what I've tried to make of it in the past. Yes, I do sometimes wish I was just into the 'vanilla' stuff.
PravusLibertum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 02:57 PM   #15
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
I dont, i can control and deal with them.
It seems you cant, i suggest you accept Jasmine's offering.....
I agree with Ego. Jasmine has experience wIth counseling and is very empathic. I've done rape counseling. If you'd prefer a man, I know one that's done rape counseling too. I think all three of us can do YIM or by telephone. I think YIM and telephone may be a poor substitute for face to face counseling, but who knows?

Depending on where you live there are lots of free services available. Your local Social Services dept can surely give you a list.

Best wishes.
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote