Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-09-2007, 04:52 PM   #1
virginfantasy

Default rape updates!!!

me and koda are in the hotel room as we speak, he's rubbing my feet
we just did the 1st scene where he punches me out and tapes me to the chair-no rape, just fingering and eating out, but shit it felt good!! lots of struggle, i got so wet-and i was REALLY getting into it!!
we're taking a break now, we're about to do the second poll choice.
(GOD he loves rubbing feet...mmmmmmmmmm.....lol)
it's great!!!! ill kepp you all updated!!!

time to get raped again
Old 11-09-2007, 04:54 PM   #2
clan_hunter

Whoa,

Remember pictures, pictures, for the love of god (and us members) dont forget the pictures!!!
Old 11-09-2007, 04:58 PM   #3
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Dude, I'm the official photographer of this outfit.

Erin chair tied during first scenario. Note the Pink Duct Tape on her mouth...

(Don't forget, these are thumbnails. Click on them for the big picture!

Erin's "surprise" came when I pinched her nose closed for a few seconds to remind her just how under my control she was.

Here's pics of us just after we got back to the room, just before the opening act.

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 05:02 PM   #4
clan_hunter

Great we are all waiting with eyes glued to the screen for your updates from you two.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:27 PM   #5
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

OK, we are now recovering from round two. Obviously I can't take pics in the middle of each rape and for some reason the video I took won't play on my computer...

However... the scene was solid, (the second place winner from the poll) as Erin came to her room I fumbled at the door next to hers, saying I couldn't find my key. She smiled and walked in and as her door swung shut, I quietly snuck in and grabbed her from behind. The camera was set so it would have captured part of the fighting on the sofa, but like I said...

We moved to the bed after a bit and you can imagine what happened there.

Here are some more pics of her... one just before the event, one just after and one as she partially redressed.

Enjoy. (I sure as hell am!)

[link=http://img7.shareavenue.com/image.php?file=c75617c67b834608e2d8846643eb0f39a4b 71269][/link] [link=http://img4.shareavenue.com/image.php?file=9d00bb4d989ba6797465bedad33461fdaf1 637f6][/link] [link=http://img4.shareavenue.com/image.php?file=f82ed0041cbca931e9db1bdd6564e2e5a70 3774c][/link]

Last edited by kodavictimm; 11-09-2007 at 06:32 PM. Reason: fix pix
Old 11-09-2007, 06:33 PM   #6
virginfantasy

i only have 4 words to say as i sit here with a lowcut tanktop giving koda quite the view: he made me orgasm.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:42 PM   #7
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol sumones having fun !!!
Old 11-09-2007, 07:41 PM   #8
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Glad you guys are having fun

Remember to stay safe as well

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:09 PM   #9
virginfantasy

i liked it so much!! the struggle was amazing-we both used....well...pretty much all the strength we had, and i was vocal, which shocked me!!!
long story behind it all, but he backed me against the wall and pushed me onto the bed......choking, slapping, MUCH wrist-pinning....girls, this guy has experience!!!lol.
we're out to dinner ina bit-mmmm, mexican food!
then when we get back, it's on to the "Counselor" scene we described in the poll.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:02 PM   #10
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

AWESOME situation the two of you are enjoying. BRAVO, BRAVO!!!!

Erin, have you been hurt at all yet? Like any physical pain, or even emotional injury (which I would think is temporary)???

-NT
Old 11-09-2007, 09:37 PM   #11
NoTrouble

Don't be afraid to come in to the chatroom to talk about it, either!
http://www.chatshack.net/rapeboard
Old 11-09-2007, 09:39 PM   #12
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

Erin's grabbing a shower as we unwind after dinner. We're going to probably fool around online for a little bit and then get on the the event she's waited for... "the Counselor"...

This is one incredible woman, I gotta tell you. And it's not just 'cause I'ver raped her three times and she wants more! I believe that when two people are on the same level they just mesh nicely, and everywhere I like to touch seems to turn her on and every where I like to taste tastes clean and sweet and pure...

I am still amazed that I am the guy experiencing this!

Oh, and though we didn't do any pics of our third scene, Erin is obliging my foot-lusts nicely; posing for pics like these during outfit changes and the like!

Last edited by kodavictimm; 11-09-2007 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Add Pics
Old 11-09-2007, 09:43 PM   #13
NoTrouble

You both are super people! Thanks koda for the update.... keep 'em coming!
I suggest, if you don't already otherwise have plans for her to suffer tonight, that you tie her down to the bed. Consistent with her being there for rape, and keeps her from 'running' away.

-NT
Old 11-09-2007, 09:45 PM   #14
NoTrouble

Erin, you've got nice rosey cheeks and sweet looking hands! Have you been slapped enough today? Think about both answers!

-NT
Old 11-09-2007, 09:47 PM   #15
virginfantasy

^ lovely suggestion, NT, thank you.hahahaha;P

no, no distress for me yet-physical OR emotional!LOL. lots of choking, slapping, pinning down, though!!! (which i'm VERY happy about hehe)
in a bit we're doing the counselor scene, we're just unwinding for now.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:48 PM   #16
virginfantasy

ohhh, and he's quite the slapper, thank you very much!!!.
i could use more, though!
Old 11-09-2007, 09:52 PM   #17
NoTrouble

Excellent! and you are welcome.

A bedtime tripplet of pics, just before you go to sleep tonight koda of this girl tied down hand and foot would be lovely. Then I can go to sleep myself here, knowing you are safe koda!!! <wink>

god alone knows what that evil tart would do to you in the middle of the night if she managed to extricate herself. Mischef, mayhem, and *gasp* even possibly escape. Can't have that!

-NT
Old 11-09-2007, 09:52 PM   #18
NoTrouble

Oh lovely. I LOVE slapping a girls face, either in BDSM play, or during sex (especially when she's begging to cum).

-NT
Old 11-09-2007, 10:00 PM   #19
NoTrouble

Just so you know, the pictures in posts 3 and 12 are excellent, and expand nicely when clicked on. The three in post #5, are showing only as medium-sized thumbnails. The links don't work.

-NT
Old 11-09-2007, 10:01 PM   #20
virginfantasy

lol OMG- yeah, like i really want to escape!hahaha.
...is there anyone on my side on this??
anyone? lol just kidding.

mmm, i love a good slap......