Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-08-2007, 06:18 PM   #1
jennysub
Privileged Member

jennysub has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jennysub
Default Myths & Truths about men

Myth
Men like women who are thier equal

Truth
Men like to be in control and be the dominate one in a relationship.

Myth
Men like strong women

Truth
Men like women who do as their told, can cook and clean and who love and respect their boyfriend/husbdand and don't nag.

"Treat a man like a King and get treated like a Queen" - my mom
jennysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 09:23 PM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

ah, a good thread, should be intersting to see.

As for me, I wouldn't mind a woman controlling me every once in a while. That would bring excitement in the relationship.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:15 AM   #3
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

I take it Jenny hasn't hit the *extreme* dating boards yet. There's as many subs wanting to lick her boots as there are Doms and wannabes wanting her to play doormat. Seems to be pretty much an even three-way split for the guys, at least in my age range. The women are heavily tilted to the sub or slave end. Sigh. (next, next, next, next Hmmm... nope, non-smoker, next...)

Hun, some of us are looking for both of your myths. 70% of the 'switches' I've found are subs in disguise. I know a handful of women that are willing to stand up on their hind legs and tell me I'm full of shit, but most of 'em would probably qualify as Dommes if they were in the scene. It's a pain finding a lady that WANTS to be equal.

But you're probably right about the younger age groups. I suspect mostly it's just that they haven't figured out who they are yet.

We're not all looking for a 50s household.

And yep, who *doesn't* like to bottom occasionally? It's a great ride!
Old 09-09-2007, 09:40 AM   #4
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

I think I would have to agree with Ntense on this one.

It just depends on the guy in question. I have met some who wanted to control everything and others who couldn't be bothered to control anything. The best relationships I have see have involved confident men who are not threatened by a strong or intelligent or successful woman and are just happy to be in the relationship with the person not the stereotype.

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 10:15 AM   #5
jennysub
Privileged Member

I grew up in a traditional household where women are meant to listen and obey the man of the house. So for me being submissive is just a natural way of life.
jennysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 03:09 AM   #6
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I just love it when (as a man) i become the subject of researches!!!
Old 09-10-2007, 03:17 AM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When it comes to this topic, the Mythic tarot card "The Chariot" exemplifies it for this little black duck.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 03:35 AM   #8
Janav

Janav Level 1 (100+)Janav Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via AIM to Janav Send a message via Yahoo to Janav

Quote:
Myth

Truth

Myth
Men like strong women

Truth
Men like women who do as their told, can cook and clean and who love and respect their boyfriend/husbdand and don't nag.

For years in my teens, i actually believed that what i wanted was a strong, independent woman who would work side by side with me in the relationship. Then i felt badly for starting to want something else when i became 19-20. Now i know i want a submissive homemaker. I don't want her to be a retard, i want her to have a proper education and intelligence. I want her to have her own mind as well as opinions, and not be afraid to discuss them.

But, i want her to know her place in the relationship. Classical gender-type roles. THe female works at home, serving the male which in turn takes care of the female and (possible) offspring. I cannot deal with a dominant female, girl or woman anymore. i am in control, and if the woman cannot deal or has doubts about that, i will show it to her physically .

As for your list, it's true with me.

However, i was raised the opposite. My mother is a very strong, independant woman, and my father is a very manly-man, just like i strive to be. I was brought up to see women and men as equals in relationships, in all things. Took me a while to get over that . Although i still love and respect my mom very much, of course ^^. My mom is a great, openminded person who gave me a large jar of condoms when i was 12 years old. And, during last summer (i'm 22 now) we spent a few hours in town as she wanted to know what kind of girls i "had the hots for".

Last edited by Janav; 09-10-2007 at 03:45 AM.
Janav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 07:34 AM   #9
jennysub
Privileged Member

"i want her to know her place in the relationship. Classical gender-type roles. THe female works at home, serving the male which in turn takes care of the female and (possible) offspring. I cannot deal with a dominant female, girl or woman anymore. i am in control, and if the woman cannot deal or has doubts about that, i will show it to her physically ."

Janay what you describe is to me the way nature intended it to be. It is a loving, honour and duty to serve your husband/boyfriend so he can live a good life. "Treat a good man like a King and get treated like a queen" - my mom
Old 09-10-2007, 09:03 AM   #10
Janav

Janav Level 1 (100+)Janav Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via AIM to Janav Send a message via Yahoo to Janav

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennysub
"i want her to know her place in the relationship. Classical gender-type roles. THe female works at home, serving the male which in turn takes care of the female and (possible) offspring. I cannot deal with a dominant female, girl or woman anymore. i am in control, and if the woman cannot deal or has doubts about that, i will show it to her physically ."

Janay what you describe is to me the way nature intended it to be. It is a loving, honour and duty to serve your husband/boyfriend so he can live a good life. "Treat a good man like a King and get treated like a queen" - my mom
Girls are ashamed to admit having that kind of mentality here. It's unfeminine, it's weak and it's pathetic (According to them). Here, it's important for females to be strong, independent and working. The mentality you have, i have noticed in girls coming from Asian or eastern-european countries, which is why i'll probably end up taking a life-partner/wife from there.

Still, refreshing to see you're not ashamed of what you want. Neither am i . However, if i end up having kids (a daughter), i won't actually influence her to be or to think like that. I would want her to find out what she wants herself . I think freedom of choice is as important as an open mind.
Janav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:44 PM   #11
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
"Treat a good man like a King and get treated like a queen" - my mom
Hopefully that Queen isn't Anne Boleyn
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:21 PM   #12
jennysub
Privileged Member

Yeah it is good to allow girls to explore there world well rooting them in tradition. I truely believe that there is no greater job then being a wife and mother. I would be totally honoured to love and respect a good man.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:52 PM   #13
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Myth

Truth

Myth
Men like strong women

Truth

YOUR MOTHER IS VERY WISE !!!!!

and i agree with ur points 100% (especially the nagging point !! )
Old 09-16-2007, 10:31 PM   #14
doggy styles

I have mixed feelings about this. Yes as a guy, I want my wife to be obedient and do as she’s told but, I think that’s more of a jealousy thing. Afraid she might run off with someone else. I think it makes for a boring relation ship. I like when she stands her ground (makes for good sex sometimes when we disagree about stuff). I think if a women treats a guy like a king he’ll eventually see her as a servant and not his wife.
A strong women – well not one that can kick my ass, but knows what she wants.
And as far as a equal – well we’re men it’s not our fault blame our creator we want to be the dominate one, its part of nature.

My two cents
Old 09-17-2007, 08:37 AM   #15
jennysub
Privileged Member

I think standing your ground pushes men away because you are stubborn, if you discuss things and come to an agreement then things work well but the man should always have the final say.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:05 PM   #16
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't believe that there are "MYTHS and TRUTHS" about men OR women. It seems that those are blanket statements that do not alllow for individuality. What about the men who enjoy being dominated? Or men who want to be dominate in the bedroom but, outside of sex, actually want a life "companion", rather than a pet that they have to care for?

Quote:
I think standing your ground pushes men away because you are stubborn, if you discuss things and come to an agreement then things work well but the man should always have the final say.

I think "standing your ground" for me is better described as having my own opinions and needs. To put someone else's wants above my own simply because he has a dick, is honestly quite pathetic to me. It says "I am not worthy of you... You are better than me, I am not good enough... I do not deserve to be happy." Please don't take this as if I'm "bashing" you.I also grew up in a household where my mother catered to my father, almost like a servant, and she was happy to do it. But to me it almost seems like an issue of LOW SELF ESTEEM, and the men that I encounter are attracted to sexy CONFIDENT women. I just don't see how you can keep a relationship exciting and fullfilling if there is ONE person who has no RESPECT for the other's needs.
For me and hubby, it is a balance, GIVE and TAKE, your turn, my turn. I believe most men would become bored rather quickly with a truly subserviant woman, and before you know it, they're out there cruising for those sexy, confident, more challenging women. But, if I understand your position, that would be acceptable to you, as long as he was happy???

I hope I don't seem too judgemental, I'm just putting in my two cents. To each, his own...

Last edited by SecretObsession; 09-17-2007 at 04:07 PM.
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 04:45 PM   #17
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Do you mean we are equal??? But i HAVE a dick!!! So, put your burga on and listen:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession
I don't believe
Enough said. You are a woman and that means you dont have the right to believe anything unless your man says so. Just obey.

Quote:
What about the men who enjoy being dominated?
Crusifixion. After castration.
Quote:
Or men who want to be dominate in the bedroom but, outside of sex, actually want a life "companion", rather than a pet that they have to care for?
Crusifixion.

Quote:
To put someone else's wants above my own simply because he has a dick, is honestly quite pathetic to me.
Simply???? Simply????
I think you have to be crucified also. No, wait. BURNED ALIVE!

Quote:
It says "I am not worthy of you
You are not.

Quote:
You are better than me
I am.

Quote:
I also grew up in a household where my mother catered to my father, almost like a servant,
Why almost? It was fathers fault, or mothers? I guess mothers.

Quote:
I just don't see how you can keep a relationship exciting and fullfilling if there is ONE person who has no RESPECT for the other's needs.
Simply, they are both in love with HIM.
Needs??? Women have no needs, expect the one of taking orders.
And dont use capital letters again, you are not allowed.

Quote:
GIVE and TAKE, your turn, my turn.
Now you speak correctly. Woman's turn to give, then man's turn to take.

Quote:
I believe most men would become bored rather quickly with a truly subserviant woman
Off course, you are all useless, worst than objects.

Quote:
But, if I understand your position, that would be acceptable to you, as long as he was happy???
Off course. You dubt it?

Quote:
I'm just putting in my two cents. To each, his own...
You are thinking to much for a woman. And you speak to much. You are lucky i dont want to waste good meat, you will only be slashed 200 times and your tongue will be cuted.

Seriously now, Jenny would be correct 400 years ago. But not now. Today, relationships are based on mutual needs covering, and that is what makes it so difficult. You cant speak about men and women, each man (or woman) is different than the others, needs are different, people are different.

And i like strong women. They are more challenging, more interesting and they can drive (instead of crying) when i am drunk to death.

And they make a better "noise" when i brake them!

Edit: Thats a lovely sig Secry!
Old 09-17-2007, 07:02 PM   #18
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego

Edit: Thats a lovely sig Secry!

hehehe... ty ego.
My master allowed me to use it
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:15 PM   #19
jennysub
Privileged Member

I am very traditonal I don't expect others to live the way that I do. It is right for me. To be a wife and mother is so natural to me.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:26 PM   #20
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I don't believe that there are "MYTHS and TRUTHS" about men OR women. It seems that those are blanket statements that do not alllow for individuality. What about the men who enjoy being dominated? Or men who want to be dominate in the bedroom but, outside of sex, actually want a life "companion", rather than a pet that they have to care for?

I think "standing your ground" for me is better described as having my own opinions and needs. To put someone else's wants above my own simply because he has a dick, is honestly quite pathetic to me. It says "I am not worthy of you... You are better than me, I am not good enough... I do not deserve to be happy." Please don't take this as if I'm "bashing" you.I also grew up in a household where my mother catered to my father, almost like a servant, and she was happy to do it. But to me it almost seems like an issue of LOW SELF ESTEEM, and the men that I encounter are attracted to sexy CONFIDENT women. I just don't see how you can keep a relationship exciting and fullfilling if there is ONE person who has no RESPECT for the other's needs.
For me and hubby, it is a balance, GIVE and TAKE, your turn, my turn. I believe most men would become bored rather quickly with a truly subserviant woman, and before you know it, they're out there cruising for those sexy, confident, more challenging women. But, if I understand your position, that would be acceptable to you, as long as he was happy???

I hope I don't seem too judgemental, I'm just putting in my two cents. To each, his own...

wow i read that but actually thought about your tits !!!!!!