Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-08-2007, 01:56 PM   #1
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rape in a feud

What do you think of a rape driven by a feud where the victim was not involved?

We've seen stuff like Death Wish where Bronson's wife/daughter is raped and he gets his revenge, but that's the beginning of the film. The only movie I can think of at the moment is The Big Racket, although I haven't seen it myself.

"Nico Palmieri is a police inspector who battles against hoodlums terrorising a sleepy Italian village, extorting cash from the locals. With the threat of violence, no one dares to act except a restaurant owner who approaches Palmieri and sings like a canary. As a result, his young daughter is raped."

I find this kind of attack interesting and brutal because it is more about sending a message to a relation/friend of the victim, to hurt that person in a different way. You don't seem to have the usual motives of lust and power (over the victim at least). I also like that the rapists will come off as more of a monster because of their total disregard of her innocence in the situation.

And finally, the psychology - will she able to forgive the man her rapists were targeting? Even if he has done the right thing and stood up the criminals. And will the man cope with the guilt over what has happened?

Last edited by Rogue; 08-12-2007 at 01:11 PM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 02:45 PM   #2
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think it is an interesting idea Rogue. Even the Mafia has rules about touching families.

But, I can see that it would make an interesting story. He leaves her with a line like, "Tell X, that the next time, it will be worse."

It's does seem more cruel to bring in someone who has no stake in situation.

As far as the psychology, I think that if it she was raped because of something evil or illegal, she would blame the man that precipitated the chain of events. However, I think if it was something good and noble that caused the rape, the victim would see it as her rapists was evil and place the blame on the rapist.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:20 PM   #3
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

reminds me of the ganster rappers in america who say "if I cant get you I'll put a cap in yo mamma!" or something like that i cant speak jive im British goddammit!
Old 08-12-2007, 01:59 AM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Sounds a lot like "The Class of 1984" ...

Being the object of revenge for something someone else did is intriguing indeed!
Old 08-12-2007, 05:54 AM   #5
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

I like the revenge angle. One of my story ideas involves two men who are bitter rivals at work. One of them accepts a job far away. He invites the other man and his wife to his place to "bury the hatchet". He spikes the husband's drink so he's concious but physically unable to move. Several of his friends arrive while he pretends to try and revive the husband. When they do, they tie the husband up and repeatedly rape the wife in front of him. Then they leave the couple tied up as he leaves for his new job.

Just another evil idea that hasn't seen the light of day quite yet .
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 07:06 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

A nice idea. The best would be the daughter of a single detective. Her father/mother is always not home and always on a case, so there's plenty of opprotunity to break in and ravage her.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 02:34 AM   #7
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
Sounds a lot like "The Class of 1984" ...
Great example Stern, always wanted to see that one so I downloaded it today. The victim was a bad actress, even during the rape scene her groaning was a little odd, but a very hot scene none the less and exactly what I'm talking about.