Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-11-2007, 09:33 PM   #61
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Climbing back onto the bed, Paulie unfastened Erin's leg restraints and climbed between them. He gazed down at her as her unmoving form, secure in the fact that he was about to have the fuck of his life. After enjoying the clean taste of her sweet pussy for a time, he forced his aching cock into the soft, moist haven that he had discovered and began on his march toward orgasm.

That's all for this adventure... Hope that you enjoyed the recap as much we enjoyed living it.

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 10:14 PM   #62
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You two deserve a hell of a lot of credit for this, what an inspiration and example to the board. Perfectly planned, hot rape scenes and shared with all us perverts no less. Was going to wait until you posted the rest but the first one was my favourite! My only complaint would be Erin's clothes, I don't know if dressing casually was part of the realism or what, but I just like to see such a pretty rape victim in a dress or classy skirt. Just tell me to piss off if I'm being picky

And the avatar rules
Old 11-11-2007, 10:25 PM   #63
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

I really liked the clothes she chose. There was a limit to what she could bring without making things obvious, so we kept it more casual (though I did dress up for "the counselor" role...) but dude, wardrobe is the least of my worries when I have a hot and willing rape victim!

glad you like the avatar too... I had fun creating it, as you might guess... Erins too!

Old 11-12-2007, 08:15 AM   #64
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

The adventure over, I head back toward "the sunshine state" today, though my heart feels anything but sunny. I'm not sure how you can miss someone this badly after sharing roughly 48 hours with them; maybe it's because we shared years of pent-up dreams and fantasies in such a compressed amount of time?

All I know is that I had the most incredible weekend I've had in a long time, maybe ever; and yearn to do it all over again with her.

One word to describe the weekend?

Wow.

Old 11-12-2007, 10:13 AM   #65
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Thanks for sharing...and call me an old romantic, but sure sounds like love to me...or at least lust
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:36 AM   #66
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

koda and erin, I am adding my own praise and admiration for all the two of you accomplished this weekend. You contacted each other and effectively communicated over a long period of time, exchanged ideas and fantasies, positively worked towards a face-to-face meeting, dealt with significant rape-oriented issues in a mature way, planned, prepared for and participated in at least six rape fantasy scenarios over the weekend, posted periodically to the RapeBoard on your goings on, included pictures of some of the delightful activities, enjoyed yourselves........ and built a relationship that is hopefully sure to last a long time! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Damn impressive.

Thank you both for not just quietly getting together and saying here that 'yea' we did it. You two did things in style! Most awesome!

So, when is the next repeat performance?

-NT
Old 11-12-2007, 10:48 AM   #67
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

I am glad for both of you. And thank you for sharing!

It was hot!
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:29 PM   #68
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTrouble View Post
Thank you both for not just quietly getting together and saying here that 'yea' we did it. You two did things in style! Most awesome!
So, when is the next repeat performance?
-NT

I couldn't agree more!!!! You guys are spoiling us! More!
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 06:10 PM   #69
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

Stopped off in TN for the evening. Figured I might as well get my money's worth from my hotel. (Plus it's just getting dark and starting to rain...)

I'm thrilled that you guys have enjoyed seeing this... I've never before had a girl who'd actually allow for the photography!

And as soon as I possibly can and Erin is able, I'm ready for the rematch.

Old 11-12-2007, 10:13 PM   #70
virginfantasy

well!! lovely comments, guys, thanks so much!!!.
as for the clothes- if someone were to break in, chances are- the girl would be in regular house clothes lol. but for the counselor scene, i dressed up in a nice red and white blouse with a tank top underneath, nice jeans, and an updo. (i don't really own many "dressy" outfits, as my style is basically bellbottom-rock-shirt-hippie.lol).

i cannot WAIT to do it all over again!!! it was excellent, and look-im still in one piece!.
and what i loved most is the fact that he was REALLY into giving me pleasure. intense, fierce pleasure....

>.>
<.<

hehe
Old 11-13-2007, 08:29 AM   #71
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

"(i don't really own many "dressy" outfits, as my style is basically bellbottom-rock-shirt-hippie.lol)."

Your style and persona makes you something of a "throwback"... which of course makes you something of a "keeper" to me.

Some additional thoughts for the rest of the gang:

Thanks for the warm words guys 'n gals; entertainment and inspiration was our goal.

A word of caution however, just because Erin and I clicked does not mean that you should not still use the same caution and care that we did before meeting. Talk long and hard, discuss things you like and dislike, be honest, and if something in all that just doesn't feel right, then back off. Don't rush into the arms of a real rapist or an axe murderer or whatever...

I firmly believe that if you listen to your heart and your soul you can hear or feel the vibes; good or bad. The warning bells that you hear may not be what you want to hear, but if you hear them... please, for your sake and for the sake of all of us here, heed them.

Erin and I felt at peace (a little nervous, true; but comfortable that we were being honest and up front with each other) and it all went better than I could have dreamed.

Use our experience as an encouragement, but realize that you may not be able to duplicate it exactly. Be careful in your choices but be aware that real rape roleplay bliss is possible. Erin and I found it.

I'm going to list a few things that would curtail the deal for me, just as a pseudo-guide:

1. If the person is short tempered on the phone (might have anger issues and will not honor safewords or will be too demanding and violent if he/she doesn't get their way)

2. If they are some total newbie with no "background" (might be just out of a bad relationship and harboring hatred toward the opposite sex)

3. If they are pushing you to "do it now" (again, possibly looking for a real victim rather than role-play)

4. If they are demanding that you do stuff you're not comfortable with (if they won't take no for an answer on line or on the phone, why would you think they would when you're tied to the bed?)

5. If they seem too "perfect" (I'm sure that "Ken & Barbie" might have rape fantasies, and that Joe Millionaire might want to rape roleplay, but somehow I suspect they probably get exactly what they want without hanging with us. ( if you get emailed a picture that looks too much like George Clooney or Jessica Alba... it could be a picture of George Clooney or Jessica Alba... and if the guy (or gal) is bragging on their net worth, it might be worth your while to consider the possibility that they are fishing for a real victim.)

Those are just a few of the "red flags" I can think of... Erin... anybody else too... feel free to add to that list, I think our "family" is worth it.

Old 11-13-2007, 05:43 PM   #72
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

An excellent weekend & some excellent advice there kodavictimm! thanks very much guys, I followed it as the thread grew & enjoyed throughly, a lot of fun had!

You should post those 'red flags' as a sticky somewhere so that would-be RL RP rapists/victims and newbies can take note if they plan to do something similar in the future

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:00 PM   #73
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

Made it home safely without major incident, though I've had some serious distractions in my thinking... so much so that today I missed an exit I've probably taken dozens of times over the years in Atlanta... and of course we all know who and what I was thinking about...

dark, if the mods want to "sticky" this, or parts of it; that's fine with me... how bout you Erin?

Old 11-13-2007, 10:24 PM   #74
virginfantasy

sounds good! anything to get the "safety" rules out there. it's kinda like playing with fire- if you don't know how to handle things and jump right into it, you can get burned.

i'm STILL thinking about all we did! and remembering our Rp's have replaced the standard fantasies i have when i enjoy my OWN body.lol.
>.<
Old 11-13-2007, 10:40 PM   #75
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Thanks guys for sharing your roleplay! It's hot

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:19 PM   #76
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

koda, your list is an excellent reference and I would think should be stickied. gives others incentive to be positive and can review what you and erin did as an enjoyable and satisfying outcome!

Bravo!!!
Old 11-17-2007, 10:30 PM   #77
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

As always, my hat's off to Erin for allowing this to be shared. She is a very sexy and sensual young woman. And I know that others here might seek to adventure with her; I make no bones about the fact that if someone hurts her... well, lets just say I spend four years in the military and I learned how to kill and then I spent five years in the postal service where I learned to enjoy it...

Plain enough? If she wants to play, that's fine; if you hurt her, I will not let it slide.

Take that for what it's worth. I'm drunk tonight and I know it, so I dont' care what I say... but I mean what ever comes out of my mouth... so be warned. Erin is very special to me. If she goes consentually into something, that's fine. You break your word about what is to transpire or ignore the safe word agreed on and this earth will not be big enough for you to hide.

Can I be any plainer?

Old 11-21-2007, 04:05 PM   #78
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

Keeping this bumped up just a little while longer; some of the folks think it should be sticky'd; not my decision but I can do this.

Old 11-21-2007, 05:12 PM   #79
TheWhy

TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodavictimm View Post
Keeping this bumped up just a little while longer; some of the folks think it should be sticky'd; not my decision but I can do this.
I don't know who suggested the sticky, but it's a great idea! This is ~the~ ideal thread for anyone new to this world. Especially those that have trouble accepting their fantasies.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:09 AM   #80
SouthernhazeUK

SouthernhazeUK has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhy View Post
I don't know who suggested the sticky, but it's a great idea! This is ~the~ ideal thread for anyone new to this world. Especially those that have trouble accepting their fantasies.
I agree totally. Although I have had fantasies like this for several years, but have never acted on it as such. This thread has cleared my head of any doubts. It proves that in the right atmosphere, good fun can be had my all, but also safely. I think it's a great read for newbies or people with a few concerns about the scene. And it's a good read, it certainly raised my pulse a bit.

Last edited by SouthernhazeUK; 01-07-2008 at 08:12 AM.
SouthernhazeUK is offline   Reply With Quote