Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-12-2007, 08:44 AM   #41
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

it's not about if it's boring or not it's about if you have one or not... like potato is so exciting lol

anyways... i don't think that'd be a good safeword for me...
then she'd be like... ohh yes mark... fuck me harder!!
and i'd stop LOL!
Old 10-12-2007, 09:18 AM   #42
unbalanced

unbalanced has initial reputation

I use yellow for slow down or caution and red for stop, unless they are gagged or being choked then it is a sign such as dropping something.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:22 PM   #43
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbalanced
I use yellow for slow down or caution and red for stop, unless they are gagged or being choked then it is a sign such as dropping something.
And if they're gagged and tied up?

"Mmmpfff" could mean anything. And it's hard to drop something if you can't reach it.

Of course you better be sure you can trust the partner before you get into that kind of scenario.

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:12 PM   #44
certifiedraep

certifiedraep has initial reputation

Mine is "Autobots Form!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
certifiedraep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 12:20 AM   #45
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I have used "safeword" I find it to be the most conveniant, its not something that you would shout during normal role play AND its easy to remember " Oh god i want to stop what was that damn.. SAFEWORD"

Gaging a girl has never really been my thing (so sue me i like to hear screams ) so i don't have to worry about non verbal safety measures..

Also anything that breaks character. Sometimes when playing a simple laugh because one of us is overacting is enough to change the scene from rape to just a good old fashioned good time.. I KNOW.. THE HORROR!!!!!!
Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 03:56 PM   #46
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Well for me a safeword can be easily forgotten by me or my partner (most likely me.)

So if I ever have a rp partner, I would have it as "Ok, you're out of line."

That is a clear way of saying "stop" without having any confusion.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 04:46 PM   #47
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

red: stop, yellow: slow down or watch it, lavender: you're boring me!!!

I'm not really into gags, but dropping a rubber ball or a martial arts 'tap the mat twice' would clue me in if I was briefly oblivious to my victim's discomfort. I think that's the same set of signals that most dungeons use, so it's easier to remember than some weird word.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:29 PM   #48
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LOL - how bout "i love it fuck me harder" LMAO !!!
Old 10-27-2007, 01:38 AM   #49
pixie

pixie has initial reputation

in theory, blue lily (either word or both).

in reality, i've only used it once, and i couldn't think, so i think i called out "purple fuckin' violet" it was still out of place enough to work.

when gagged, laying suddenly very still with a cocked eyebrow ( a silent "what the hell?") has also come in handy.
pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 06:45 AM   #50
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

It's so awesome that only in rape RP does 'OMFG WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!' not mean stop..... lol

I've never RP or even really had rough sex, but if I ever RP'd I would come up with something entirely random for a safeword... Or maybe just something simple.... Like the cliche 'red'.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 08:33 AM   #51
DominusNox

DominusNox has initial reputation

Three knocks with her head or one of her limbs to the floor.
They are different men. They are not earthlings. They are Goreans. They are strong, they are hard, and they will conquer you. For a man of earth, you might never be a woman. For a man of Gor, I assure you, my dear, sooner or later you will be.
DominusNox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 09:30 AM   #52
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominusNox View Post
Three knocks with her head or one of her limbs to the floor.

Three knocks with her head to the floor? Not sure that's a safeword, but it's my kind of role play!

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 10:31 AM   #53
spazmo
Banned

spazmo has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginfantasy View Post
erm, i learned the hard way that "stop" just doesn't seem to work! what's wrong with that guy?? hehe.

nah, i have a boring safeword...it's the guy's name.
thats what i call it special
spazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 10:38 AM   #54
spazmo
Banned

spazmo has initial reputation

there is also "God Watching u" , its real lame one but i heard that it been working perfectly with a lot of men around the world
spazmo is offline   Reply With Quote