Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-13-2008, 07:43 PM   #1
JollyRoger

JollyRoger has initial reputation
Default Memoirs of a Rapist.

Ok, this is just the groundwork for a possible series of stories. I’m not really much of a writer, It was just an idea that came to me and I thought I would jot it down.

So I guess I am looking for feedback, What do you think of the theme ?, Should i continue ?.

Prologue :

My name is Stephen, Stephen Wilson, Some of you reading this may have heard of me, I was headline news a few years back, Back when I was still free. Free to walk the streets, Free to select my victims. Then of course there was the media circus that covered my trial and eventual conviction, That gained national coverage so I am sure some of you out there have heard of Stephen Wilson, The Serial Rapist.

Anyway as part of my rehabilitation, My new case worker has suggested I write this journal, A biography of my crimes so to speak. She seems to be under the illusion that by writing about my deeds I my come to feel some remorse for what I have done.

So I suppose the first thing I should do is tell you a little about myself, I was born in 1973, In some small town shithole, My mother was one of those hippie chicks into the free love and shit like that so needless to say I never knew my real father .We moved to the city when I was like 5 or 6, ending up in some trailer park in some rundown suburb. Most of the time I was left to my own devices as my mother went out to work, She no longer practiced free love, Now she charged for what she had once given away.

I never really fitted in at school, I wasn’t a jock, not by a long shot. And even though I did alright in class I wasn’t smart enough to be a nerd. I was just one of those kids that seemed to slip between the cracks, Accepted by both groups belonging to neither. Most of the time it was almost as if I was invisible, I could walk down the hall and not one person would remember I had passed them.

It was right after graduation that I committed my first crime, Well not right after, It’s not as if I attacked her right there on the podium. No, I waited until the post-graduation party at least, And it wasn’t as if I had planned it or anything, it just kind of happened.
JollyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 01:39 AM   #2
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

more more more...can't wait to hear how he raped his first perhaps a virgin
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 01:59 PM   #3
JollyRoger

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYMENBUSTER View Post
more more more...can't wait to hear how he raped his first perhaps a virgin
Thanks for the encouragement Hymen,

I will make a start on the first instalment tonight.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:12 PM   #4
50ncurious

50ncurious has initial reputation

don't be modest. you are a writer, and a very good one. I've read some of your stuff!

this story has an incredible amount of potential. good luck with it.
50ncurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 06:09 PM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

It looks wonderful so far. I can't wait to read more!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 06:36 AM   #6
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

Can't wait lets see some more
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 10:16 AM   #7
Rankin

Rankin Level 2 (200+)Rankin Level 2 (200+)Rankin Level 2 (200+)

Good start. Would like to see the next installment
Rankin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 05:23 PM   #8
JollyRoger

Ok, First up I would like to apologise for the delay in posting this, I hope it was worth the wait.

Like I say, I don’t consider myself to be much of a writer, I find Rping easier, feeding off the input of my partner makes it so much easier.

Anyway, Here is the first instalment, Please bare in mind that this is supposed to be a voyage of discovery for this character, With him progressing with each rape, so therefore this first one is a bit tame.

I would love to know what you think.

The Party.

The party was in full swing by the time I arrived, The music could clearly be heard half a block away. As I crossed the manicured lawn I noticed the abundance of discarded beer bottles and little plastic cups, And I could not contain the smile as I envisioned someone having a busy morning trying to clean up the place before there parents got home.

It seemed as if the entire graduating class was crammed inside that house, Everybody shouting trying to be heard over the constant beat of the music, I made my way through the gathered masses, being jostled this way and that until I finally reached the main room.

There gyrating upon the coffee table in the centre of the lounge was Crystal, The embodiment of every teenage guys wet dream. Head Cheerleader, Blonde hair, Legs that seemed to go on for ever, Her butt was the perfect peach, Even her breasts were perfect, Neither too large nor too small. Ever one of her futures was perfection.

As she moved in time with the music, She held you in an almost hypnotic state, And as I watched I could feel the hardening in my groin as I was enticed by her spell. The entire room was caught up in the reverie, male and female alike, Conversations ceased, Drinks were forgotten, All eyes watched the sensual form of Crystal as she wove her enchantment.

The trance broke as the music stopped and Crystal stepped down from the table. A chorus of cheers followed her as she glided across the plush carpet, the crowd parting before her. I turned adjusting my hard-on, Sure in the knowledge that I was not the only guy there doing the same, I also suspected that there was a few damp gussets amongst the female viewers.

Drinks started to pour once again, As I watched Crystal mount the stairs, Jake the quarterback and two of his team mates following in her wake.

Few noticed the new girl as she mounted the table, Alcohol giving her the courage to try and recreate the allure that she had just witnessed. She had none of Crystal’s Style, But she made up for that with a willingness to shed her clothes. I watched for a while, Her perky tits jiggling upon her chest, Teasingly she played with her panties, though it was evident that topless was as far as she was willing to go.

I had been there for half an hour before I finally managed to force my way in to the kitchen and liberate myself a beer, As usual the jocks congregated around the booze supply, Challenging each other to drinking games which consisted mainly of seeing who could drink the most before throwing up or passing out.

As the party wound on, people began to pair off, Seeking some quite corner in which to vent there passions, Nearly everywhere you looked couples were making out, Guys on girls, There was even some girl on girl action going on to the amusement of myself and all the other guys who had yet failed to pair off.

I had just rescued myself another beer from the vastly diminished stock when something caught my eye. A movement out in the back yard, Who it was I could not say, But I made my way out onto the back porch. There was a nip in the air which was probably why the party had not extended outside, At least not the main party, who ever was currently staggering across the lawn had obviously had a party of there own.

I stepped off the porch and closed the gap between myself and the solitary figure, as I drew closer I could begin to make out futures, She was female, That was for sure. I had almost reached her when she stumbled, pitching herself face first onto the lawn. A almost empty bottle of vodka slipping from her grasp as she tried to save herself.

She lay there face down groaning, Her limbs seemingly unwilling to respond to her efforts to right herself. Her hair had fanned out to cover her face, So even as I crouched down beside her I still had no idea who’s aid I was coming too.

“You alright” I asked, Realising how stupid a question it really was. Her response was slurred to the point that it was unintelligible. Recognition began to come to me as I reached out and brushed her coppery red hair away from her face. She was dressed in a plaid dress, the kind that would not look out of place in a catholic school, Between the dress and the red hair. It could only be one person, Karen, Carol maybe, Something along those lines.

I tried to rack my mind trying to remember her name, She had been in a couple of my classes, I remember her from the library during detention, Though she had been there to study, Where I was there as a punishment.

“Here, Up you get” I said as I reached down and grasped hold of her and hauled her up, Her petite frame was like a lead weight. Even after I had got her up her legs seemed to refuse to support her. Slowly I turned her and guided her back across the lawn, Half dragging, half carrying her.

Her legs gave out completely once again just as we were about to mount the porch steps, And I had to grasp quickly as she slumped down to keep her from falling face first onto the timber decking. It took a moment for it to register that the convenient hand hold of which I now held was in fact one of her breasts.

I don’t know what surprised me more, The fact that she made no protest to the fact that I was to all intense and purpose groping her, I mean I know she was drunk but you would have expected some verbal response whoever unintelligible it may be. Or the fact that all the blood in my body seemed to suddenly surge to my prick.

I set her down on the steps and turned my attention back to the party, gazing through the window. Once again I was rewarded with the sight of erotic coupling of my fellow revellers. My mind was reeling as I gazed back down at my charge.

‘Could I ?’.

Crouching down beside here I gingerly slapped her face “You with me” I asked as I gazed into her eyes. She was awake, her eyes were open, though what they focused on and how much was registering within her mind was anybody’s guess.

With a final look back at the house I reached for her and pulled her up, This time I draped one of her arms over my shoulder, while i circled one of mine around her back and under her arm, My hand instinctively closing upon her tit.

“Can’t have you going back to the party like this” I said as I stepped off the porch, Dragging her with me, “No, Some fresh air will do you the world of good” I added as I lead her back across the lawn, further away from the house with each slow step.

My destination was clear, a small grove of trees at the bottom of the garden, A sanctuary from any prying eyes that may be watching from the house. In a matter of moments we where there.

I let her slide from my grasp, Smirking as she groaned as she hit the ground. I gazed down at her, she looked so tiny as she lay there. My mind was in turmoil, could I really go through with this. My Mid was telling me one thing, my prick was telling me another.

I crouched down and slapped her face, harder than the last time “Come on” I shouted, “Get with it or I am going to fuck you” I added. She stirred a little, muttering under her breath as she rolled to the side. I shook her, Part of me hoping I would get through to her and bring her round.

Nothing I tried brought any intelligent response and I gave up, my prick winning the internal conflict going on within. Standing up I loosened my jeans and pushed them down, Kicking them off.

Kneeling down beside her I rolled her back over on to her back my hands roaming freely over her chest. Her breasts fit neatly into the palms of my hand and I closed my fingers squishing the mounds beneath my grasp.

I noticed a slight frown crease her brow but that was all the response I got. My fingers searched for the fastenings, And I had to roll her back over onto her front to get at the zip that held her dress closed. Rolling her back I noticed her stirring a little more, But I was to far gone to care, My hands grasped at the shoulder straps of the dress and yanked them down her arms exposing the crisp white blouse she wore beneath.

Reaching for the buttons my fingers fumbling, it took an age to get the first one lose, eventually gave up on the others and grasping the blouse I yanked it open sending the buttons flying. She did not wear a bra and her perky little tits sat proud upon her chest. I sat back a moment gazing down at them, Creamy white, peaked with dark nipples.

I straddled her legs, and leaned down over her taking first one then the other of those soft mounds of flesh between my lips. My tongue slowly circling the nipple, before I let each tit slip from my mouth.

It was at this point that she began to respond, squirming softly beneath my, a soft moan escaping her lips as her hand rose sluggishly to caress her breast. The frown on her brow grew as she encountered the hardening nipples and the vial over her eyes seemed to diminish slightly, it was as if she was seeing me for the first time, “Who…..What’s going on” she stuttered as she turned her head from side to side as if trying to work out where she was, her voice was still heavy with the effects of the alcohol.

“Shhhh” I whispered as I slide myself down her legs, my hands seeking the hem of her skirt, “It’s Ok, Everything is fine”. Slowly I pushed it up, My hands gliding across her hips. She wore a pair of those pantyhose, not the sheer ones, But those thick ribbed kind and I curled my fingers beneath the waist band and began to pull them down.

This triggered some sort of primal response, Instantly she seemed more lucid, She started to push herself up “No Wait” her word no longer seemed to slur “Stop”. Her hands grasped at my wrists, “What are you doing” she asked.

I managed to shake her hands free and jerk her tights down around he knees, “Just relax baby, Its nothing to worry about” I said as I pushed her back down my hands instantly reaching for her panties.

Se screamed as my hand slide beneath the thin fabric of her panties “NO, I SAID STOP”, her voice was shrill and I could hear the fear in it.

My hand continued to probe beneath the flimsy barrier, The fingers entangled in her thick pubic hair. She truly began t struggle then. She once gain pushed herself up, her hand tugging at my wrist as she tried to pull my hand free from her panties. When that failed she tried to push me away from her. But though she was more lucid she was still under the effects of the booze and her coordination was abysmal.

Finally she took a swing at me, I cursed as I landed, even though there was little power behind the blow. I responded with one of my own, wrenching my hand out from her knickers i back handed her across the face “Bitch” I shouted over her cries of pain, “What the fuck your problem” I asked. I could see the fear in her eyes, I could see the tears streaming down her cheeks, But this only seemed to fuel my lust.

She opened her mouth to speak, but I did not give her a chance, my hand clasped my hand over her mouth and leaned in over her my face mere inches from hers, “Shut up” I spat in her face “I don’t want to hear another word from you”.

I stared into her eyes “Now I gave you a chance to stop me before, but you didn’t, You just lay there” I paused a moment letting my words sink in “So its no good you going and changing your mind now” I gave another little pause before I started to straiten up “Now I am going to take my hand away now” I told her “If I hear so much as a peep out of you I am going to hit you again, and again, and again, until you keep your trap shut, Do you understand”

I waited until she nodded slightly before removing my hand, and to her credit she did stay quite, at least until I tugged at her knickers. “Please don’t, Don’t do this” she gasped as her underwear slide down her legs to join her pantyhose around her knees.
True to my word I struck her Once, Twice, Three times my fist connected with her jaw, I raised my hand for another smirking as I watched her cower beneath me.

Tears where streaming down her face and a trickle of blood flowed from her lips as I pulled her legs out from under me and bent her legs back on her, pushing her knees down to her chest. As I lay over her my chest pushed down on her pantyhose keeping her legs pinned down.

Her eyes were pure terror as she felt my erection press down against her slit, “Please NOOO” she begged “STOP, I don’t want this” she pleaded as I grasped my cock and guided it to her opening, “Not Like TH…” she stopped as I lurched forward A scream of despair echoing in the air.

She was tight, Incredibly so, between that and the fact she was as dry as a bone meant that I had barely managed to lodge the head of my prick within the entrance of her passage with my initial stroke. I could feel the lining of her channel cling to my prick, But more importantly I could feel some thing else.

“You’re a virgin” I asked, My voice showing my surprise.

She nodded “Yes, Please stop”

I smiled, my grin widening as I pulled back slightly “Never done a virgin before” I said as I drove forward once again. I felt her hymen stretch beneath the onslaught of my attack, yet it held as I pulled back once again, the third stroke tore right through it and I was rewarded with a animalistic scream that I am sure people heard even over the blearing music of the party.

I paused letting the wave of pain wash over her before I began to move within her once again, Even the blood from her plucked cherry did little to lubricate her, and I grimaced with each stroke, the dry walls of her passage rasping at my invading flesh.

She went into some sort of shock, her eyes glazed over and she stared off into space as I thrust into her again and again, each stroke opening her up a little more, the head of my prick tapping the untouched depths of her pussy.

My hands mauled at her breasts, Tugging and twisting at her nipples, I drove into her hard and fast, relishing the feeling of control. She was mine, she was here to sate my pleasure, I did not have to worry about hers. Never had I felt so free, And I fucked her, fucked like I had always wanted too.

Her natural defences kicked I and her passage lubricated, allowing me to fuck harder, and I did, slamming into her with all the strength I could muster. I was in ecstasy, my pleasure building with each thrust.

I could not hold back the flood. A Cry of pure lust escaped my lips as I felt my seed surging along my length. With I final cruel thrust I erupted deep inside her, my prick pulsing as stream after stream of my thick fluids flooded her.

I think I blacked out, because the next thing I remember I was laying on the grass beside her, my prick shrivelled and spent. Slowly I pushed myself up and pulled on my jeans. I gazed down at her as rivulets of my cum leaked from her swollen ravished slit, pooling on the grass beneath her ass.

“Thanks babe you were wonderful” I said as I turned at retreated back to the house, I grabbed one of the last beers as I made my way through the house and away….

Like I said I am looking for feedback, And please don’t hold back, If its BAD tell me!