Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 06:10 AM   #1
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Another pointless AWDracer debate (moved from MDS' leaving thread)

A very late reply but why is it necessary that she must insist with this decision of leaving the board? Has she given up on everyone on this? I will assume she'll have no answer on this because the answer will be either brutally honest or against how she really feels.

I'm going to take the very unpopular stance by questioning her motives in leaving. She specifically mentioned about a new site - is her leaving going to spark people to visit that new site (thus abandoning this one)? I entirely realize that this will make me a target of flaming because idiots love to do that and I don't want to hear "I know her - she won't do that" because I think that way about her too. Just some food for thought - despite the fact that an OVERWHELMING number of people asked her to stay - there was only ONE person who felt she didn't belong her BESIDES herself and it was some nobody on the forum.

Yes I "support" her decision - only not. I support her decision not because I feel like she's done the "right thing", but that she does what she feels like doing. I still think that her leaving is the wrong thing but hey, it's not me making the decision. There are much worse forums out there (there's ONE that I'm thinking of as I write this) and I'm not entirely sold on the fact that the "arguments" on the forum directly forced her into this decision. She can't stand this mild problem which exists on EVERY single forum. She can run, but sooner or later Rape Desires is going to have the same problem (by the way, I don't condone trolling on a forum).

When you're taking a position where you are able to make decisions, you WILL be criticized whether you like it or not - take ANY position in the world of life. There are absolutely no exceptions. So her leaving about the so-called "whining" is really just an escape from reality. Reality IS a bitch and you can't really get too far in life by running away IMHO.
Old 01-26-2008, 11:15 AM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

AWDracer

Remember when I told you that some things you are better off not knowing? This is one of them. She has her reasons and she is very reluctant to tell just anybody them. What you think she is experiencing that caused her to leave and what she is experiencing is completely different.

Another thing to think about. There are times when you should be silent and there are times to speak out. You need to learn when it is appropriate to be silent.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 01-26-2008, 12:10 PM   #3
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
AWDracer

Remember when I told you that some things you are better off not knowing? This is one of them. She has her reasons and she is very reluctant to tell just anybody them. What you think she is experiencing that caused her to leave and what she is experiencing is completely different.

Another thing to think about. There are times when you should be silent and there are times to speak out. You need to learn when it is appropriate to be silent.
good point
Old 01-27-2008, 03:15 AM   #4
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
AWDracer

I understand you're trying to defend her but with all due respect, you have absolutely no right to tell me to stay silent. Don't forget that the constitution protects my rights to speak whatever I want on any subject as long as it doesn't promote hate, racism etc. The Canadian constitution has that right embedded - the American one also has that.

And you can shake off the drama - honestly, this might be a reason WHY she left, the argument and the "pointless" debates. I already told you that I'm KNOWINGLY taking an unpopular stance to voice out what I have to say. And that's why when I rant on in these so-called "conspiracy theories" that I'm not entirely joking. I have a brain and free will. I won't KNOWINGLY do something stupid just to defy someone's order - I will think about why they are saying it. But you're coming across as the "omniscient sage" who knows about the "underdealings" of this forum... overly pretentious don't you think? This is a rape fantasy site, not a military base. Cut the act please.

Last edited by AWDracer; 01-27-2008 at 03:21 AM.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:24 AM   #5
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Just because of one post, some people are going to conclude I'm a prick. In fact, I'm not. I like to defend what is mine. I feel that RapeU is talking down on me as an underling, a subordinate, and teaching me what I already know.

I CHOOSE to take this stance; it is absolutely my freedom. It doesn't hurt anyone and I DO NOT want her to tell me why she's leaving - but this is what I think and you can say I'm WRONG but I guess you won't be able to prove it either. Let that rest then.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:28 AM   #6
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Last post to call it a night here: I offered some useful advice, like RapeU thought he was doing - running away from reality, it never works. It will always smack you back to the wall eventually. Learn to deal with it. I'm struggling at this point in time.

What's the point in leaving a site over "pointless" arguments when the new forum would eventually be a RB 2.0? You HAVE to be joking if you think that the new forum will be nice and dandy forever. Nothing lasts forever.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:33 AM   #7
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Jeez.... AWDracer starting yet more unnecessary debates just to stir shit up, who'd have thought that would ever happen...

If you really want to know the truth, MDS got so much shit from dumbasses on here ever since she became a mod that even trying to go back to being a member would be an impossible task. Unfortunately, people bear grudges and the jealous people who bitched when she was made a mod, the babies who whined and cried when she modded their threads/posts and the few other losers and friends of losers that seem to inhabit this board are no exception.

Therefore, if you'd actually bothered to look, you'd see she wasn't a mod on RD, just a member, and all it really is is a fresh start with some friendly familar faces and a shitload of new members who don't know her, and won't bitch and cry that she was made mod over them or that she moderated their threads/posts.

MDS has already left and no one needs yet more pointless debate about something that has already happened and won't change a damn thing, so you can take your conspiracy theories and your "rights", and keep them the hell out of what WAS a decent goodbye/leaving thread.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:56 AM   #8
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Default Thoughts...

People seem to be getting the wrong idea of me.

Quick facts:

- I absolutely appreciate MDS. She does not deserved to be mocked or criticized after all those efforts to maintain the forum. She has used neutral force whenever she makes her decision and overall I believe she's a "good" mod. I personally wanted her to stay. She chose to leave. I absolutely will not insult her because of her decision to leave. I AM a supporter of MDS as a mod AND a person.

- I stir shit up to defend either myself or for those people I feel deserve to be defended.

- Wicked, there are such things as "rights".

My thoughts on this is that it must be some other reason of hers' that is forcing her to leave. I don't need to ACTUALLY know why she's leaving.

Fact: An overwhelming number of people supported her to stay. She seemed to ignore this and drilled on the people who did - who were mainly nobodies on the forum.

Fact: She goes on to imply that this forum has no future of improving to how she wants it to be or how she used to like it. That's essentially giving up on the people who supported her. I treat this LIKE an insult.

Fact: She doesn't need to tell me her true reasons for leaving, yet I don't accept the reasons she has given me because there seems to be something more to it. There are other forums which are in a more worse shape than this and complaining that THIS forum has problems is not a new phenomenon. The problem she describes is miniscule compared to the other ones out there. I feel that her reasons for leaving are weak and unsatisfactory. AGAIN, MY thoughts, not hers'. Her decision to leave was absolutely hers' and there's no way I or anybody else could stop her.

Fact: She goes into hiding into a new site where it is a clean slate. Okay, I can accept that. But then she goes on to say that she'll never come back to this one citing that the problems on here are insurmountable that she'll never EVER return here. My thoughts - how can you be so sure? Forums will never be perfect places as long as there are so many personalities in existence in the world. This leads me to my final point.

Fact: Running away from reality never gets you too far. Take for example people who take drugs - leads to drug addiction (physical AND mental addiction), prostitution or other crimes to fund for your 'happiness', and will ultimately lead to death either by OD, drug poisoning,suicide, or murder. How exactly is this life better than the one you're trying to run away from? Surely this is an overly dramatic example but I am making a point here.

Anyone can insult me at this point because I don't give two shits about what they think about me.

Last edited by Wicked; 01-27-2008 at 04:18 AM.
Old 01-27-2008, 04:36 AM   #9
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

I was gonna lock this new thread but I thought I'd move all your bullshit into a new thread, then everyone could tell you to shut the fuck up!

FACT 1: MDS has already left!

FACT 2: No one gives a shit what you think + see fact #1.

FACT 3: I already explained to you why she left and why she moved to a new forum. What do you not understand about that? She has her reasons, they're none of your damn business, and I've already posted about them.

FACT4: Furthermore, not only is it none of your damn business, it doesn't even matter - see fact #1.

FACT5: Yes, there are such things as rights. I didn't debate that, I said your debating "rights" don't matter on this occasion. Yet again, see fact #1!

FACT6: If you don't need to know her reasons (which I've already posted just for you, by the way) then you don't need to keep making threads debating this pointless bullshit. Maybe you need to read fact #1 again.

FACT7: She isn't running away from reality, she LEFT a FANTASY FORUM. Half the shit on here isn't real, none of the rape on here is real, it's FANTASY!

FACT8: People leave forums all the time, why does it matter to you so much that MDS left? She decided to leave, why are you so determined to stir shit up if you "don't care" why she left???

Let me put this simply so you can understand it....

MDS has already left the board, she's gone, she ain't coming back.
Debating why she left will NOT bring her back.
Debating why she left will NOT change a thing, that's right, not one single thing.
No one gives a fuck what you have to say about it, so SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Old 01-27-2008, 06:15 AM   #10
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
FACT 2: No one gives a shit what you think + see fact #1.
I care about his posts and want to see more if he have,why he should shut his mouth if he say his opinion without any insult or hurt any one,and please speak about yourself only,who gave you the right to speak about all members,I care and maybe many members care,I wasn't want to put any post in the thread of MDS leaving to avoid any fight or misunderstanding,but I can't close my mouth when I see what's you did with AWDracer ,anyone here can say his opinion.

and I don't see AWDracer said any bad thing,he didn't insult anyone,he just said his opinion in the leaving of MDS ,and he still respect her,although you didn't respect his opinion,and what's the benifits from moving his posts to new thread and asking him to don't talk in this anymore.

if you don't like his posts maybe the other members like or want to see them.and please show more respect to members and their opinions.
Old 01-27-2008, 09:03 AM   #11
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
There are times when you should be silent and there are times to speak out. You need to learn when it is appropriate to be silent.
Excellent advice!
But perhaps he knows more than we do, so let him take that decision himself...

Quote:
No one gives a shit what you think + see fact #1.
Perhaps you should keep that opinion for yourself. It seems there are people who care about what he has to say. Or maybe some people share his thoughts.

Quote:
FACT 3: I already explained to you why she left and why she moved to a new forum. What do you not understand about that? She has her reasons, they're none of your damn business, and I've already posted about them.
FACT4: Furthermore, not only is it none of your damn business, it doesn't even matter - see fact #1.
But are your statements an inarguable principle? Or just another personal opinion?
She asked in public and she explained in public. She exposed herself in public. I agree, its not his (our) business, but then why she asked?
Why you accept only the "please dont go" posts and not the others?
Old 01-27-2008, 09:12 AM   #12
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post

Fact: She doesn't need to tell me her true reasons for leaving, yet I don't accept the reasons she has given me because there seems to be something more to it. There are other forums which are in a more worse shape than this and complaining that THIS forum has problems is not a new phenomenon. The problem she describes is miniscule compared to the other ones out there. I feel that her reasons for leaving are weak and unsatisfactory. AGAIN, MY thoughts, not hers'. Her decision to leave was absolutely hers' and there's no way I or anybody else could stop her.

Just to answer the bit underlined here, i have known MDS ever since she joined this board, we started chatting on yahoo and still do today, when she became mod i was in my "retirement period" from RB, after i came back MDS confided in me she had recieved a lot of stick from members when she became mod both online in this board and off line on things like Yahoo messenger and MSN, you only have to look back to when somedude i think announced she was being made mod and look at some of the responses in that thread, people were posting like "why her?" basically alot of members were annoyed that someone so new was chosen over many other long term contributing members, but instead of people aiming there anger at the current mods that made the choice to elect her as a mod, they actually attacked her on and off the board.

This un-fortuantely did not die down and continued up to the point when MDS left the board, she was getting hounded alot off the board from people that had her yahoo and msn id's from when she first started here when she modded threads.

These attacked also continued and intensified when Wicked and MDS got into a relationship and announced there engagement, hell even i had reservations about it but not because of who they are but because of the fact i am from New Zealand and i moved to the UK in 2001 to follow my british girlfriend(now wife) in know the stresses of immigration/visa/leaving family etc can quickly do to a relationship.

Even so Wicked is a tough nut to upset, MDS was not so much at the time so took alot of the flack mostly offline once again when either of them entered into arguments on this board together as mods, naturally Wicked would defend MDS in these arguments and this was viewed by some as Mod bashing although in all the cases i saw when they were into these debates, i believe neither over stepped the line in a thread as "mods" despite there relationship to each other, to make things easier she decided to leave here, her position as a mod had became un-workable, she had too many bad feelings to remain as a member and wanted to start fresh on another board hence Rape Desires is now her home.

Most of this was already covered by Wicked in his post on here when he said in his reply at 0833hrs "If you really want to know the truth, MDS got so much shit from dumbasses on here ever since she became a mod that even trying to go back to being a member would be an impossible task. Unfortunately, people bear grudges and the jealous people who bitched when she was made a mod, the babies who whined and cried when she modded their threads/posts and the few other losers and friends of losers that seem to inhabit this board are no exception."

Which despite Wickeds "shorter version" what he said is bascially what i am saying in a more long winded explanation, there is no other main reason's for her leaving other than what Wicked said to start with and what i have now elobrated on in this post.

You state this in your first post "I will assume she'll have no answer on this because the answer will be either brutally honest or against how she really feels. "
well she was brutally honest to me, Wicked already pointed out her "honest" reasons why she left and what i am writing here is the truth, there is nothing more to it. I hope that i have earned enough respect with everyone here on the board over the time that i have been a member that everyone takes my answers as not fabricated but the truth, i have no reason to lie.

This thread serves only to flog up more un-rest and will serve no purpose, she left on 16 days ago.

The mods, alot of members and the board ADMIN getting annoyed of debates like this which are actually driving a wedge between members, it has been talked that the rowdy room thread orginally set up by GRM for fun insults and light joking with each other has lost its purpose and now is only damaging the board to the point we have seen alot of good members leave and either this sort of discussions have to stop or we may reach to the point we will end up having to step in and consider being as strict as other boards by not allowing them which we do not want to have to do in the end.

The purpose of this board is to discuss RAPE FANTASY.

With respect to AWDRACER and now i feel the question's/reason's asked by AWDRACER on MDS leaving has now been clarified/answered in general by both Wicked initially and now myself even if some members still may hold some "JFK conspiracy" theories over her leaving they can worry themselves over them then, this thread is now closed.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 01-27-2008 at 09:28 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes amended

Closed Thread