Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-20-2007, 06:33 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default The Spa/In The Elevator (RapeU and Jasmine)

Jasmine you don't by any chance have our rp saved do you? The forum was hacked into today and we lost so much stuff.

I did manage to get a cached webpage from google.

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=1&gl=us

So we can start from that last post k?
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 08:04 PM   #2
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sounds good. Do you want to copy from the cached page and start?
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 08:16 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

(That's a good idea)

I press the knife closer to her throat.

"You try anything and you're dead. Understand?"

She manages to weakly reply "Yes."

I then put the knife in my pocket and get the duct tape in my other pocket. I tape up her wrists and then her elbows to make her feel more helpless. She whimpers as I pull her to the floor. As I kiss her lucious lips she moans in protest and her lipstick is smeared everywhere. As my tounge enters her mouth she gaggs but doesn't bite it.

"That's a good slut" I say as I take off my pants, revealing my huge cock. Her eyes go wide and she whimpers again.

"You'd better suck my cock good you filthy whore" I exclaim as I get on top of her. She starts to struggle against the tape binding her arms and turns her head when I get my cock near her mouth. I slap her face.

"Please no, don't make me do it!"

"Shut up and suck bitch!"

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 06-29-2007, 09:42 PM   #4
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My cheek stings from the blow and my head jerks to the side. When my head clears, I realize that your cock is right there at my lips. I contemplate biting his cock but decide that I can't really get away. My lips part and I feel his cock enter my mouth. I start to gag as he presses into my mouth.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:18 AM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

She moans as I force my cock into her mouth. I grab her head and make her go back and forth and back and forth.

"Mmm, yeah you're good at this, you do this all the time you dirty little slut mmm mmm yeah!"

Jasmine only moans in reply. She's too busy trying to breathe she doesn't even listen to my remarks.

I take my cock out of her mouth and she spits on the floor.

"You know you liked it slut!"

She looks at me with such hatred in her eyes it's almost scary. The hatred turns to fear as I take my knife out again. She starts to struggle and screams for help.

"Shut up slut!" I say as I use the knife to rip off her clothes. She starts to struggle as I tear the straps on her bra. As her breast is exposed, she sobs and begs me to stop.

"I said shut up!"

I slap her breast hard on the nipple. She tries not to scream as I do it again and again.

"Now it's time to look at that dirty pussy of yours" I say as I rip off her panties. She has one of the most beautiful cunts I had ever seen.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-22-2007, 11:57 AM   #6
Jasmine
Privileged Member

His cock in my throat chokes me and effectively shuts down my air supply. I feel my eyes watering and my body spasming as I attempt to push him away to be able to breathe. Finally, he pulls out and my gasps for air and loud in the small elevator.

His slaps on my breasts are torturous and send waves of pain through my body. Over and over again, he slaps them. His eyes showing the pleasure of inflicting so much pain. I try not to scream, but I can't stop the moans and whimpers. I realize that he will continue until he has broken me and makes me scream.

Then, suddenly he rips off my panties and stops hitting me.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:21 PM   #7
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

"Your cunt looks good slut!"

She flushes in embarrassment as I gaze at her hot cunt. An uncontrolable moan escapes her lips when I start to slowly rub her. My fingers explore her pussy lips and my other hand gropes her beautiful tits. She tries not to moan as my hands grope her hot body.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-23-2007, 07:29 PM   #8
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I am angry and humiliated. I start to moan as he rubs my most intimate spot with one hand and the other mauls my breasts. Back and forth his hands move between them, never giving a respite. All the while his fingers move on my pussy, rubbing my clit, making me moan and whimper.

I distract myself by thinking of all the things that I will do to him when I am free.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:26 PM   #9
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Moans escape her lips, but then I notice she looks distracted. Well, I'd better fix that! I slide a finger into her pussy. She gasps at that moment, trying not to moan. Another finger goes inside her and I finger her slowly, then faster and faster. My other hand continues to grope her georgeous breast and nipples.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-26-2007, 08:05 PM   #10
Jasmine
Privileged Member

"SON..OF..A..BITCH!" comes out as a hiss when he starts to finger me. I know he loves seeing the humiliation on my face. His other hand moves back and forth between my now sore breasts as he mauls them, squeezing and twisting my nipples. I bite on my lower lip to keep from crying out.

Last edited by Jasmine; 07-28-2007 at 09:47 AM.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:16 AM   #11
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

"Did you just call my mother a bitch slut? You're going to wish you didn't do that BITCH!"

I take my fingers out of her wet cunt and start slapping her pussy. She moans in protest at first, then stays quiet.

"Won't scream for me eh? Well I have ways to make you scream!"

As I'm slapping her pussy, I use my other hand to slap her right breast unexpectedly. She lightly screams a short scream then bites her lip. Her eyes swell up with tears from the pain.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-28-2007, 09:51 AM   #12
Jasmine
Privileged Member

There are flashes of white lights in my eyes as his touch becomes more brutal. I should never have said that the was a son of a bitch. I regret it now, but who knew he was such a moma's boy.

I cry out softly as he spanks my breasts and my pussy, but I regain control quickly. Biting my lower lip and closing my eyes tightly, I am able to refocus my mind for a few moments.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:35 AM   #13
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

I stop slapping her and resume fingering her. She doesn't moan when I slide a third finger in her pussy. I smile an evil smile and kiss her hot lips. She moans in protest as my tongue invades her mouth.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-29-2007, 01:02 PM   #14
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I am grateful when the pain subsides as his slapping stops. My breathing comes out in pants and he takes the opportunity to kiss me. I hate that and I gag on his tongue. I try to bite it, but his hands..oh god..he is touching me again. I squirm and twist to get away, but it is no use.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:30 AM   #15
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

I kiss her harder and my tongue goes deeper into her mouth. She squirms as more fingers enter her pussy and whimpers as my free hand pinches her left nipple then gropes her beautiful breast.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-31-2007, 08:17 PM   #16
Jasmine
Privileged Member

My struggles and squirming have no effect on his behavior. I can't stop fighting even though I know that he enjoys the struggle.

Despite my best effort, I cry out and then begin to sob. "God, STOP THIS!
Old 08-01-2007, 08:21 PM   #17
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

"What's that bitch? You want me to stop? Well I'm not going to until I fuck your brains out!"

Her eyes grow wide as I take my fingers out of her wet cunt and slowly move my cock closer to her hot, wet pussy.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-02-2007, 10:07 PM   #18
Jasmine
Privileged Member

He positions himself between my legs. I twist and bend to escape the inevitable. “NOOO! Please No!” I scream. I need to get out of here. My breathing is quick and shallow. I know that the panic is about to overwhelm me. I wonder why my security is not responding. What is happening? How did this happen?

I gather my wits about me. Calming myself. I evaluate the situation. Taking a breath, I tell him in a deadly calm voice, “do it and you die.” I look into his eyes, my gaze never wavering from his.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:17 AM   #19
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

I slap her breast hard.

"You are not in position to make threats BITCH!"

My eyes are full of lust and hate for this beautiful cunt. Without taking my gaze off of her hate filled eyes, I slowly insert the head of my cock inside her pussy.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding