View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 01:00 PM   #3
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I think there is some truth to that. I do think there is a wide swath of caveman in most men - at least the ones I would associate with. Most have learned to channel it into activities that won't trigger the vengeful bitch that most women have lurking inside them or at the very least to choose their women carefully.
Both the inner-bitch and the inner-bastard must be kept satisfied - lest the caveman eventually grows hairy palms, gives into tempation and must take her. With Vulcans, they have to mate every seven years (Pon farr), otherwise they die. Thank goodness we don't have to wait that long... but what man hasn't used that excuse at least once, that he'll die if he doesn't have sex?

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote